News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Seeking a mature woman to wrestle

• 47 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Seeking a mature woman to wrestle
« on: September 29, 2024, 06:51:05 PM »
I know this is an unusual request but I  am seeking a mature woman willing to wrestle me in a poll. Not interested in "deathmatch" or any violent type of match. A typical wrestling match between a man and a woman.

Offline Caitlin_Moore

Re: Seeking a mature woman to wrestle
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 05:33:03 AM »
I accept your challenge, Blakkjac. Let’s discuss terms and rules. I’m looking forward to our match.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 07:19:08 PM »
Im game Jac, care to step in to the mud with me.?   x

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2024, 07:57:27 PM »
Mudvixen. That is very rude. You can see that I have already accepted the match.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2024, 08:06:22 PM »
well im very sorry Caitlin, but Jac as yet hasn't decided as far as i know honey....x

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2024, 09:23:21 PM »
I think what you’re doing is wrong, but I have a solution, Vixen. Why don’t we decide it among ourselves? How about you and I oil wrestle? The winner gets her match with Jac. Or do you not want to face me?

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2024, 09:42:39 PM »
I think what you’re doing is wrong, but I have a solution, Vixen. Why don’t we decide it among ourselves? How about you and I oil wrestle? The winner gets her match with Jac. Or do you not want to face me?

Now this sounds like a hot idea!! Mudvixen is so sexy though. This would be a tough matchup.

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2024, 10:18:02 PM »
I'm very determined, Rock.

Offline Rock

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2024, 10:21:09 PM »
I'm very determined, Rock.

I believe you! Looking forward to this matchup.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2024, 10:40:55 PM »
I did not expect such enthusiastic response to my challenge. I am very flattered say the least. I propose we wait a few days to see if there's any additional responses. We can have an elimination tournament or I can pick the opponent of my choosing.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 10:47:29 PM by blakkjac »

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2024, 11:24:10 PM »
Now I have to enter a tournament to get the match that you already agreed to? Or you can pick an opponent of your choosing? How pompous. I withdraw. Have your tournament without me, or simply "pick" Mudvixen. I'm out. But you should know that you're missing out on what would have been a great match.

Offline Keisha_Marie

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2024, 11:37:54 PM »
This is why I won't do mixed matches. This...right here!

Offline Rock

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2024, 12:22:36 AM »
Now I have to enter a tournament to get the match that you already agreed to? Or you can pick an opponent of your choosing? How pompous. I withdraw. Have your tournament without me, or simply "pick" Mudvixen. I'm out. But you should know that you're missing out on what would have been a great match.

Damn I really wanted to see you face mudvixen…

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2024, 12:27:38 AM »
I would have gladly done so, Rock. In fact it was my idea. But unfortunately, Blakkjac ruined it by calling for a tournament, or that he would "pick" his opponent. This is after having already agreed to the match with me. I'm no longer interested. Any woman seeing what happened here, with the possible exception of Mudvixen, will never want to give him a match. As you may have read, Keisha Marie is totally turned off.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 12:44:09 AM by Caitlin_Moore »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2024, 03:20:47 AM »
I'm sorry you feel this way Caitlin. This was an invitation to all women on FCF. You happened to be the first to reply. Mudvixen showed some interest as well. You challenged her to a match. I then threw out the "tournament" idea to grow more interest. I was very flattered having two such beautiful ladies interested in my proposition. Honestly, I did not expect any interest at all.  Hopefully, other FCF women will like the idea and not think I'm an asshole. Again, sorry I have offended you