News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Busty Blonde Cori vs Busty Angie

• 19 Replies

Offline Kellymadison

• God Member
Busty Blonde Cori vs Busty Angie
« on: September 29, 2024, 10:01:44 PM »
This has to be one of the sexiest bustiest titfights that has been on this site, its has Busty Blonde Cori vs Busty Angie in an all out nasty titfight into submission against each other! There can only be one of these two Busty Blondes that stand victorious, and which one do you think it will be????

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70164

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=50228

All votes, comments and cheers for these two busty blonde fighters are greatly appreciated!!

Offline Busty Angie

Re: Busty Blonde Cori vs Busty Angie
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2024, 10:45:41 PM »
It was a beautiful autumn day, as I was finally moving into my studio apartment. I have been waiting for this day for months now and can't believe that I am finally moving in.

I arrive at my studio apartment, as I await for the removal truck to arrive with my stuff. As I approach my apartment, I bump into the maintenance guy, who quickly introduce themselves, welcomes me to the building before they quickly disappear out of sight.
I am getting a strong vibe about this place, which I love, as I am here to have fun, be the best neighbour as possible
Queen of the Tit fights and Sexfights

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 12:49:52 AM »
This is a very good matchup. I like Angie in this one.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2024, 05:36:04 AM »
my vote for Angie
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 03:21:08 AM »
Oh my it’s hard to choose. But I think Angie will pull it out

Offline Busty Blonde Cori

• Just an Angel with a little Attitude
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2024, 10:16:35 PM »
 I am out having a morning coffee with some friends, having a good catch up as it has been a while since we have all been together, suddenly I feel my cellphone vibrates, indicating I have a message. I go into my handbag to retrieve my phone and notice I have a miss call from Bill the maintenance guy from my apartment building who has also left me a voicemail.
“excuse me girls” As I excuse myself to go outside and begin listening to the voicemail. “OMG Cori.. you won’t believe me, but I have to tell you that you have new competition. The new neighbour gives you a good run for your money. Just thought you should know”.
Ever since Bill walked in on me and an old neighbour one time having a Titfight, Bill lets me know of any girl that he thinks that is a match and introduces them to me in exchange of some pics of the fight taking place. I stand outside wondering what the new neighbour is like as I can still hear Bill saying “The new neighbour gives you a good run for your money” I text Bill “I need more info and a pic if its possible” before I return to my friends in a daze as I sit back down, sipping my coffee as my mind begins to wonder off imagine what the new neighbour looks like.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2024, 10:37:17 PM »
I think both are going to show everyone just what they really can do but look at Cori’s face. She is not here for games. It’s like that tv ad says, Trix are for kids! And Cori , she don’t play games so, I am here for her. Let’s see what happens here .

Offline Busty Angie

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2024, 10:40:15 PM »
The removal men arrive, as I tell the what my apartment number is, as they begin to unload the truck with all my furniture in. I grab a box from my car and head towards the apartment building. As I approach the building, Bill the maintenance guy opens the door for me and asks if I need any assistance, which I accepted.

The next hour flew by, but all my furniture etc was in my apartment. I Thanked the removal men and tipped them and I turned around as Bill was bringing in the last box. I Thanked Bill and I was about to tip him..”It’s ok Miss, it’s apart of my job to help the tenants. I’ve noticed your bed frame needs putting together, would you like me to do it for you?” he asked in a kind polite tone.. “That would be great! Thanks Bill, I really appreciate all your help” As I go about arranging my furniture and packing boxes, as Bill goes into the bedroom to put my bed frame together.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2024, 04:55:08 AM »
That Bill is a sweetheart  :).   But a good post

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2024, 11:40:03 AM »
I was just finishing up my coffee when my phone vibrated again. I quickly retrieved my phone from and I opened it up to see that I had a picture message from Bill the maintenance guy. I decide not to open the message as my friends don’t know about my secret hobby. I quickly say my goodbyes to my friends, as I exit the coffee shop and begin to walk home.

As I am walking home, I open up the picture message that Bill the maintenance guy sent and I stopped right in my tracks, I was instantly surprised, Jealous, impressed and feeling my competitiveness challenged as I am looking at a busty blonde that rivals me from head to toe and in beauty. All I knew I wanted to fight her, it was just how I was going to get my new busty neighbour to fight me. Suddenly I received another picture message from Bill and I opened it, it was a compare picture of me and the busty blonde side by side. Again all the feelings of jealousy, impressed, competitiveness, feeling challenged got even worse as I stared at the picture, both in similar outfits, it was inevitable that me and her were going to fight! No question about it. I put my phone away and begun to walk home even faster, as I wanted to confront my new busty neighbour.

Offline SexyTink

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2024, 11:50:44 AM »
After much consideration, I feel Cori would win this poll fight. But in reality I believe it would be a draw between the two.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2024, 02:55:34 PM »
I think Angie will win this fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Ashley all that

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2024, 03:35:50 PM »
I think Cori holds up, and I want her next

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2024, 03:49:07 PM »
I don't think my post posted correctly, so I am reposting it..

I was just finishing up my coffee when my phone vibrated again. I quickly retrieved my phone from and I opened it up to see that I had a picture message from Bill the maintenance guy. I decide not to open the message as my friends don’t know about my secret hobby. I quickly say my goodbyes to my friends, as I exit the coffee shop and begin to walk home. As I am walking home, I open up the picture message that Bill the maintenance guy sent and I stopped right in my tracks, I was instantly surprised, Jealous, impressed and feeling my competitiveness challenged as I am looking at a busty blonde that rivals me from head to toe and in beauty. All I knew I wanted to fight her, it was just how I was going to get my new busty neighbour to fight me. Suddenly I received another picture message from Bill and I opened it, it was a compare picture of me and the busty blonde side by side. Again all the feelings of jealousy, impressed, competitiveness, feeling challenged got even worse as I stared at the picture, both in similar outfits, it was inevitable that me and her were going to fight! No question about it. I put my phone away and begun to walk home even faster, as I wanted to confront my new busty neighbour.

Offline Busty Angie

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2024, 04:03:14 PM »
It didn’t take me long to unpack everything, as I was about to offer Bill a drink, as he finished putting my bed frame together, but he said he had to go. So I Thanked him for his help. As I let him out I saw a busty blonde just about to open her door.

Tim: “oh Cori, this your new neighbour Angie”
I locked eyes with the busty blonde, who was very attractive, and definitely had an impressive bust! They were big! As I could not help but be impressed by her, but also jealous of her. Both our eyes flicker down to the others tits, then back to each others eyes, as a smile shoots across both our faces, as I extend my hand out to greet Cori