News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match

• 47 Replies

Offline London_River

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match
« on: September 30, 2024, 03:01:14 PM »
I was among the first to congratulate Oil Princess as she became Champion by defeating Sassy in a thrilling match. We both agree that the Senior Oil Wrestling division needs more participants.
Oil Princess was gracious enough to honor my request and give me a title shot in her first title defense.

Does Oil Princess have a successful title defense, or do we see a new Champion? You the voting members will decide. Oil Princess and I will post interactively. Come and support your favorite with your votes and your comments.

Profile of Oil Princess
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=82367

Profile of London River (me)
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87163

Offline London_River

Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2024, 03:47:53 PM »
I appreciate Oil Princess being so gracious in giving me a title shot. I have always been a supporter of hers and I appreciate this opportunity. However, I'll put all of that aside as when the bell rings, I'll be fighting like a Lioness. I intend to take her Oil Wrestling title and turn Oil Princess into Oil Pauper. The title of Oil Wrestling Champion and the belt that goes with it is coming home with me, baby!

I arrive at her home and was welcomed very nicely and treated like a guest. I knew that all these pleasantries would soon cease as soon as the battle started, but I did appreciate her hospitality. I went into Oil Princess' spare bedroom and changed into my outfit for this match. I fixed my hair and applied a little light makeup as I wanted to get inside her head. it was important for me to look better than her as well as to wrestle and fight better than her.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2024, 03:48:53 PM by London_River »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2024, 11:45:00 PM »
"To be the champ you have to beat the champ"  My prediction...the champ will be beaten

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2024, 02:34:25 AM »
I agree with London River. It is great to have new contenders for the Senior Oil Wrestling crown. This statuesque blonde will be a formidable opponent. I'm usually the larger woman but this time I am going up against an Amazon.  I greet London at the front door and exchange pleasantries. I offer her a glass of wine and show her around my house. One of the bedroom was transformed into a "battle field" with a nice oil pit and some of the walls are mirrored. There are several pictures of my matches on hanging as well. You seem very confident as we continue walking around. I point to a spare bedroom  "this will be yours , it has it's own bathroom as well"  I will go change in the master and I'll meet you in the pit shortly. I hear her comment about her looks and I just look at her smile and walk away. I will do my talking in the pit.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2024, 02:44:30 AM »
       There may be new champion coming soon. I’m worried for the oil princess. She may have bit off more than she can chew. I’m going to hold my vote until one of these sexy ladies persuade me one way or the other.

Offline MellyStew

• Fight, Sleep, Repeat
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2024, 02:59:02 AM »
Sorry London, you look tough, but not tough enough to take the champ down.

Good luck to both of you!
Here to wreck your hair, not your heart

Offline London_River

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2024, 01:57:45 PM »
I enter my bedroom changing area and fix my hair and makeup. I put a light coating of baby oil on my body and come into the pit are wearing only a robe over my wrestling attire for today. I see that you are waiting for me and I smile and give you a nod. I drop my robe and step into the pit which you’ve oiled over the floor. I go to my corner and begin rubbing more oil over my body. I look over to your side and se that you are oiling yourself too. I’m looking forward to getting this match started. Although you’ve been very nice and gracious in hosting me, I’ll be coming after you with ferocity once we begin wrestling. You have something I want, and I intend to take it. And that something is the Oil Wrestling Championship belt – Senior Division. And all I need to do to get it is pin or submit you. Get ready Oil Princess. Your reign as Champion ends today.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2024, 02:05:02 PM by London_River »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2024, 01:52:53 AM »
London is more worried about her appearance then the match itself. I come up wearing a very conservative white gym outfit with very little make up. I will get all dolled up after the match to celebrate. I'll even invite London !!!  I make my way to the pit. She's waiting for me oiling up for our match. I must say, she's been hiding her body and curves very well. What I'm seeing a voluptuous woman with some incredible curves. She weighs much more than the 160lbs indicated on her profile. I'm not saying she's fat, she is well proportioned. I look at her removing my top then leggings. I am just wearing white bottoms and that's it. I begin to apply baby oil seductively all over my body...but very little on my legs/thighs ass. Once finished I get down on my knees and crawl toward the middle of the pit. My heart is pounding...London is by far the biggest woman I've wrestled. I will need to be patient and hope to wear her down late in the match.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2024, 01:54:03 AM »
Greeting London....

Offline London_River

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2024, 01:15:02 PM »
Oil Princess moves to the center of the pit. She’s topless for this match. I Move to the center of the pit and square off with her in a kneeling position. As I see her topless, I remove my top, freeing my girls, as I toss my top away to the outside of the oil pit. I catch her staring at my tits. I don’t know if’s in admiration or intimidation. That part doesn’t matter as it’s all the same to me. “You like what you see, Oil Princess?” I say, as I reach out with two hands and grab Oil Princess by the back of her head. I pull her face right into my tits and hold her there. I move my chest from side to side. “There, you like my tits so much, Oil Princess? Have a closer look.”

« Last Edit: October 02, 2024, 01:28:09 PM by London_River »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2024, 02:00:14 AM »
Ufffffff the champs face is deep in this mountaineous cleavage, Londons first move maybe the last Oil Princess can recognize.  :o

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2024, 06:36:13 PM »
I am not at all surprised at London's first move. My face is quickly pressed against her massive breasts. I let her have her fun . While she's doing that I grab her in a headlock and toss her down in the pit. She  lands awkwardly and I mount her body pressing my derriere on her breasts...squishing them down, I pull on her hair pressing my thighs on her shoulders..her head between my thighs.  "your tits don't look so big now do they London"?  XXXXX
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 06:42:55 PM by oilprincess »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2024, 11:42:56 AM »
I am ready to enjoy this fight. I sincerely believe that London will win the title... Good luck girls!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline London_River

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2024, 04:20:01 PM »
I am not at all surprised at London's first move. My face is quickly pressed against her massive breasts. I let her have her fun . While she's doing that I grab her in a headlock and toss her down in the pit. She  lands awkwardly and I mount her body pressing my derriere on her breasts...squishing them down, I pull on her hair pressing my thighs on her shoulders..her head between my thighs.  "your tits don't look so big now do they London"?  XXXXX
As expected, Oil Princess decides to fight back. After all, she is Champion for a reason. She gets me in a headlock and throws me down to the floor of the pit. Then she sits down hard on my breasts and has one thigh on either side of my head in a very amateurish move for one who calls herself Champion. Did she think she was going to beat someone as good as me so easily?

I swing my legs up from behind her and catch Oil Princess, locking my ankles in front of her chest. I pull down forcefully with my powerful legs and she lands hard on her back. With momentum on my side, I roll with the move and hold her ankles above her head in a matchbook pin. I begin my slow count of 10 as I go the the pin and the win. 1...2...yt.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 04:33:31 PM by London_River »

Offline sassywrestler

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2024, 05:05:27 PM »
Even Though I lost against Oil Princess it is very apparent that our match took it's toll on her. It's not easy staying on top is it Oil Princess?  LOL
Just added Trillian   sassywrestler