News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match

• 47 Replies

Offline Caitlin_Moore

Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2024, 05:30:42 PM »
I want to wrestle the winner.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2024, 06:17:38 PM »
One moment I 'm in complete control and in instant I find myself flat on my back captured in a matchbook pin. I try to escape the best I can but with London's size advantage and strength I'm using up a lot of energy. She starts her count very slowly....1......2, I am totally immobilized..

Offline London_River

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2024, 07:54:43 PM »
I have a nice tight matchbook pin on Oil Princess. I can see my way to winning the Championship from this position. 3...4...5...Although she knows that there's no way for her to escape, like a proud champion, Oil Princess keeps on fighting. She's expending a lot of energy in her effort to escape and is clearly tiring. I hold the pin for a little longer, 6...7...8...Then i release it. I don;t want to win by pin fall, but wish to make a statement, by not only winning the match, but forcing her to submit and to admit that I'm better.

I release the pin, and with Oil Princess still on her back, I sit up on her stomach and try and force her arms down. She doesn't have a whole lot left in her tank, so I begin taunting her. :Come on, Oil Princess. Aren't you even going to fight back?"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 07:56:45 PM by London_River »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2024, 08:09:26 PM »
London reminds me of myself when I was in my prime. A new era in the Senior Female Oil Wrestling as begun.

Offline London_River

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2024, 08:16:11 PM »
Carolann, coming from you, that is indeed a high compliment. I appreciate your comment and I also appreciate what you have done for this division. You are a true legend.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2024, 08:25:47 PM »
Carolann, coming from you, that is indeed a high compliment. I appreciate your comment and I also appreciate what you have done for this division. You are a true legend.

Most welcome London. It's YOUR TIME !

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2024, 10:16:50 PM »
London continues to count verrrry slowwwly. When she reaches the count of 5 which felt like 15 I use up all my strength to rock back and forth hoping to somehow slide free. She continues her slow count 6......7.....8.  In my mind I have accepted that I will be pinned. At the count of nine she releases her pin. I am totally exhausted....breathing heavily. She is verbally taunting me "Come on, Oil Princess. Aren't you even going to fight back?"  I grab her wrist with one hand and slap her ample derriere with the other...showing her I'm not going to give up

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2024, 10:20:40 PM »
London reminds me of myself when I was in my prime. A new era in the Senior Female Oil Wrestling as begun.

Lol Carolann your prime was 5 minutes ago.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2024, 10:26:31 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline London_River

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2024, 04:31:27 PM »
Totally in control of the match now, I feel Oil Princess gently tapping me on my ass. I ask her "is that a submission?" She replies "No, I'm not giving up." I then decide to get her in a body scissors and squeeze what remaining fight she has left out of her. "Oh you'll submit, Oil Princess, it's just a matter of time."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2024, 04:36:27 PM by London_River »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2024, 08:27:01 PM »
London continues her assault on my body by capturing me in a body scissors. She asks for my submission. Submission is not in my vocabulary. I twist and turn and escape her slippery thighs holding my tummy as i slide away.... "all you have over me are big tits.. come on bitch"!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2024, 11:09:57 PM by oilprincess »

Offline Anna69

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2024, 09:40:51 PM »
That’s it never submit Oil  Princess

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2024, 09:57:58 PM »
Having been a long time fan of Oil Princess I cheer her even in this one sided fight, yes babe dont submit

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2024, 11:33:47 AM »
     I am also a longtime fan of oil princess. I am shocked that she is being beaten so badly.  Come on fight back!!

Offline London_River

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2024, 02:24:55 PM »
A weakening Oil princess struggles in the tight body scissors I have applied, but bravely refuses to submit. I loosen my scissors just enough to allow her to escape and slip free. As she crawls away, I am on her quickly, pouncing on her back and applying a tight full nelson as she is on her stomach in a prone position. Knowing that she is too proud to submit to this hold, I taunt her be telling her,and with my mouth next to her ear,  "I said give up, Oil Princess." Although she has very little left in her tank, of course, she'll refuse. And if she doesn't submit, she'll be put into a painful finisher from this position.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 02:34:31 PM by London_River »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2024, 06:53:10 PM »
WOW what a match !!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 06:54:27 PM by blakkjac »