News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match

• 47 Replies

Offline oilprincess

Re: Senior Oil Wrestling Championship Match
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2024, 07:04:58 PM »
London has me captured in a full nelson. I can feel her breasts against me. Her mouth against my ear demanding my surrender makes me quiver. "I will never surrender to you bitch"! 

Offline London_River

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2024, 01:45:41 PM »
From the full nelson that I have on Oil Princess, I now move my hands to underneath her chin and lock my fingers, I lean back as I pull as hard as I can on her chin, really, stretching her neck out. "Oh, so you have the nerve to call me a bitch? You'll scream your submission now!"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 01:46:31 PM by London_River »

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2024, 01:59:12 PM »
       If I was at this match I would throw in the towel for oil princess. I hate seeing her suffering. She is such a great competitor and  is trying not to give up.

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2024, 05:22:49 PM »
London sits on my lower back her thick thighs trapping my body. She bends my neck back with incredible force. My neck and body being bent in very unnatural positions. I can no longer take the pain. Moaning loudly, London relentless, she's not letting me go this time. If I don't submit my neck and back will surely have permanent damage. I yell out.....IIIIIII SUBBBBBMMMITTTTT!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 05:38:33 PM by oilprincess »

Offline London_River

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2024, 05:43:37 PM »
Upon hearing her submission, I release the hold and let Oil Princes fall face down onto the floor of the pit. I get up as the official calls me over and raises my hand. "The WINNER...and NEW Senior Division Oil Wrestling Champion...LONDON RIVER!!"
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 05:45:31 PM by London_River »

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2024, 05:48:06 PM »
So princess got lost in the river...

Congratulations to the new champ!

Offline London_River

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2024, 06:00:16 PM »

Thank you User 1. I hope to be a worthy Champion that everyone here can be proud of, as I take on challengers both old and new.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 06:01:35 PM by London_River »

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2024, 06:07:34 PM »
Congrats to London for winning the senior oil wrestling title. She will be a great champion. I hope that she is true to her word and will be an active champion.

Offline London_River

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2024, 06:15:21 PM »
Congrats to London for winning the senior oil wrestling title. She will be a great champion. I hope that she is true to her word and will be an active champion.

Thank you for being so gracious, Oil Princess. I'll be happy to grant you a rematch upon your request.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2024, 06:40:50 PM »

Thank you User 1. I hope to be a worthy Champion that everyone here can be proud of, as I take on challengers

both old and new.

Is this challenge gender specific?  ;D

Offline oilprincess

« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2024, 08:27:58 PM »
Thank you for offering me a rematch.  Honestly i don't think it would bring much interest at the moment. I'm just gonna rest up and lick my wounds.  ;D

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2024, 11:33:09 PM »
Thanks to both of you ladies for an amazinb poll and an even better cyber match! You both are greatly appreciated!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2024, 06:06:44 AM »
congratulations London... you are the new champion of the oil pit... a great fight girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2024, 03:34:39 PM »
Congratulations, London, on a very convincing win over Oil Princess to win the title. Oil Princess was very gracious in giving you a title shot in her first title defense. It was also your first oil match on FCF and she thought enough of you to give a new person a chance. I'm wondering if you might pay it forward and give me the same opportunity. I'd love to take you on for your title.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 03:40:15 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline London_River

« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2024, 04:10:45 PM »
Sara, you make a good point and I think it's only fair that I give you an opportunity, since one was given to me. I accept your challenge.