News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hippie Chicks SexFight

• 1 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Hippie Chicks SexFight
« on: September 30, 2024, 08:51:18 PM »
This two are no strangers to long hours of drinking wine, smoking pot and fucking. They know each other because they used to share a girlfriend in a hippie compound they lived at.
One day the Redhead (left) and the Girlfriend left the compound and began living in an apartment in the city. The Brunette (right) grew bitter and despite their "no attachment" life style she felt betrayed by her partner.

While visiting the city the Brunette (right) ask to spend the night at the apartment. The Redhead (left) felt the side eyes and attitude but she didn't protest.

That night after some drinks the Brunette went to kiss the Redhead Girlfriend and she push her away. Visibly frustrated she got on top of her and forced the kiss, the Redhead (left) went from mellow to angry and grab the Brunette's hair and pulled her to the floor. "U WANT TO GET FK? I WILL MAKE U MY BITCH!" scream the Redhead to the Brunette's ear.
The Brunette wanted this to humiliate the older rival.

Who wins?
Brunette (right) is taller but slimmer
Redhead (left) is more experience
{alt}

Offline Alix_Fights

Re: Hippie Chicks SexFight
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2024, 02:45:30 PM »
I'd love to see these two fight it out in leggings at an all women's gym, the crowd cheering them on!