News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 17

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 17
« on: October 02, 2024, 07:05:41 PM »
Lana had the perfect cover for her heist. The museum was near the pool but who would go to the museum when there were two hot brunette cougars sexfighting near the pool? Now that little ms bounty hunter was busy, the Clouded Leopard would strike and nab her prey this time. The sultry British raven dug into her bag, made sure that no one was looking and was about to pull out her thief suit when she suddenly heard something.

“What are you doing back here?” A feminine sounding voice coming from behind her asked.

Lana turned around and her eyes went wide with shock right alongside the other person. It was Rebecca. The strawberry blonde security chief that was molested by Lana and Brooke in their last fight at the pool after being pushed in by Kelly.

“You!” Rebecca announced. “You’re one of those pool sluts that had their way with me yesterday!”

“You remembered. I’m glad.” Lana said sarcastically.

“This is great. First I gave that bitch who pushed me in what she deserved and now this!” Rebecca announced.

“What?” Lana asked. “Can’t handle getting groped and pawed at in front of a crowd, little ms prude?”

“You definitely can’t handle what you’re about to get now that you’re all alone!” Rebecca threatened. “And…wait a second…”

“What?” Lana asked.

“I was here the other night and I swear that I heard noises coming from the museum.” Rebecca said.

“And why are you telling me this?” Lana asked.

“Because I happen to be the security chief of this vessel and it’s my job to be on the lookout for anything or ANYONE that might be suspicious.” Rebecca answered threateningly.

“And I suppose you have actual evidence of me behaving suspiciously?“ Lana asked skeptically.

“No…Not yet.” Rebecca said. “But I am curious as to why you’re here when everyone else is out by the pool.”

“Well, I suggest you mind your own business.” Lana said in an annoyed tone.

“And I suggest you cooperate before I throw you overboard.” Rebecca threatened. “And I saw you digging in your bag before you saw me. What’s in it?”

“What part of “Mind your own business” do you not understand?” Lana asked rhetorically.

“What part of “Cooperate or get kicked off” do you not understand?” Rebecca shot back.

“I know my rights and you don’t have a warrant.” Lana argued. “No metal detectors or anything here. Now fuck off and go interrogate someone else, cxnt!”

“I don’t think so. Hand the bag over.” Rebecca demanded.

“Or what?” Lana asked challengingly. “You’re not gonna say “We can do this the easy way or the hard way”, are you?”

“I have no problem shipping you back to London in cuffs, bitch!” Rebecca threatened. “Give me the bag! Final warning!”

“Come try and take it from me!” Lana dared.

Rebecca decided to do just that and try and snatch the bag out of Lana’s hands but the rave swiped it away. If a security guard, let alone chief sees her thief outfit, then Lana’s life is as good as over.

“Hand it over!“ Rebecca yelled as she lunged at Lana.

The blonde and raven quickly fell to the ground, wrestling for the beg but Lana managed to throw the bag into the hallway.

“You were here that night! I know it!” Rebecca announced as she wrestled Lana. “You made off with some valuables from the museum and like a typical crook, you’re returning to the scene of the crime!”

“You’re delusional!” Lana argued. “And you have no proof!”

“I will when I find the stolen goods in that bag!” Rebecca vowed. “And as for you, I suggest you be careful not to drop the soap where you’re going!”

Rebecca tried to get up and go for the bag but Lana held her down.

“You planning on adding “assault” to your list of charges?” Rebecca asked rhetorically.

“Please…” Lana scoffed. “You and I both know the real way to take care of this.”

The black haired Brit pushed herself, breast to breast against her harasser.

“I guess we do.” Rebecca said flirtatiously. “I just planned on cuffing you against a railing and raping you but this will violate your ego as well as your slutty body.”

“What I’ll do to you now will make what happened in the pool look like a romantic high school date!” Lana mocked.

Gray bikini clad G cups compressed against white bikini clad G cups as the two hellcats struggled to get a position on top. Vicious, angry grunts and groans of effort echoed off of the walls of this small hallway outside of the ship’s museum. The two bitter rivals scratched at one another and pulled hair. This was starting out as more of a catfight than a sexfight.

“Fucking thieving whore!” Rebecca cursed.

“Goddamn defaming slut!” Lana shot back.

It took some scuffling but they eventually managed to get the other nympho’s bikini off, letting two pairs of sumptuous G cups out to bounce and jiggle.

“A fellow G cup, huh?” Rebecca asked rhetorically. “That will make me owning your body even more satisfying.”

“Not if I have my way with you first!” Lana shot back.

The two resumed their bitter and heated wrestling match. Their faces were just close enough for Rebecca to slip her tongue out and swipe it right across Lana’s full, kissable lips. Lana quickly reciprocated the lick. They exchanged tongue lashings for a bit before their mouths finally sealed together into a heated but passionate lesbian make out session.

“Mmmmmfffff!!!” They both groaned into the kiss.

Their hands were locked together as they struggled to get a grip on one another. Rebecca could not believe her luck today. First Hannah, then Kelly and now this. She planned on going after the brunette who was fighting Lana in the pool after this to complete her revenge but first thing’s first. She was going to enjoy sexually dominating and humiliating Lana to the maximum degree possible. She’s earned it. Rebecca was able to pin Lana to the ground on her front while the strawberry blonde was able to get down on top of her, pressing her breasts against Lana’s back and feeling her sharpened, pink milk buds get tickled by her opponent’s black hair.

“Ugh!” Lana grunted in effort. “Get off of me, you cxnt!”

“You’ll have to make me.” Rebecca said deviously as she gave Lana’s ear a playful lick.

Lana struggled to get free to the point where her face blushed as bright red as a beet. Rebecca was able to angle herself just right to where she was able to pussy fuck Lana from thid unorthodox position.

“I’ve got you right where I want you, bitch!” Rebecca proclaimed.

“Ughh!!” Lana groaned in both pleasure and frustration as she was fucked doggy style up against the ground.

Both nymphos were slightly worried that someone might come down this hallway and see and/or interrupt them but that wasn’t nearly enough to make them even consider stopping what they were doing. Lana was overwhelmed, feeling Rebecca’s tits mushroom against her back and all of her weight being pushed on her as she struggled to get free. The blonde then reached around to grab the raven by her jaw and forcibly turn her face in the direction of Rebecca’s face. The security chief immediately took advantage by engaging the thief in some tongue kissing. Lana did her best to fight back but her uncomfortable position made it more than a little tricky.

“Mmmmm!!!” She moaned as her mouth was dominated by Rebecca’s tongue.

Rebecca herself was loving every second of this. She wished she could have done this to not just Lana but also Brooke and Kelly in the pool that day but three against one wouldn’t have worked out for her. Still, this bit of revenge was very much enjoyable. She felt Lana’s firm, bubbly ass pressed up against her waist as she continued pussy fucking her and tongue fucking her mouth. Lana was infuriated beyond words at her current humiliating predicament but what could she really do about it? She soon began to feel that familiar heat rising within her as Rebecca just kept humping and humping and humping until the black haired, British babe finally broke.

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!” Lana screamed into Rebecca’s mouth as she climaxed.

Even from behind, Rebecca felt Lana’s hot feminine fluids splash into her own lower lips. It was an exquisite and cathartic feeling. Rebecca finally released Lana, who turned over on her back, huffing and puffing. Rebecca was more than a little proud of herself but she knew that the fight was just getting started. Not to mention the fact that this was her third sexfight of the day and her most recent one was a particularly brutal one. She had to be smart about this but that wasn’t going to stop her from running her mouth.

“Your cum is nice and warm.” Rebecca mocked. “I think I’ll see if it tastes as good as it feels.”

As Lana’s breathing was just about to calm down, Rebecca got down in front of her and pried her legs open. Rebecca licked her lips with lust before opening her mouth and diving right into Lana’s muff.

“Aghh!!” Lana groaned. “You cxnt licking whore!”

Rebecca feasted on Lana’s lower lips like there was no tomorrow. She loudly slurped and swallowed what she could, wanting her rival to hear just how much she was enjoying what she was doing. At this point, whether or not someone overheard or saw what they were doing meant nothing to them. It’s not like such a thing was a rare sight on the S.S. Orgasmic anyway. Such a thing was also strategically wise for the strawberry blonde to do as she was able to pleasure her opponent without pleasuring herself and with minimal physical strain. Lana was just lucky that she wasn’t Rebecca’s first fight of the day.

“Goddamn you!” Lana cursed as she buried her fingers deep into Rebecca’s reddish blonde hair, grabbed hold and pulled hard.

She felt Rebecca’s tongue penetrate her womanly folds and dig deep within. She didn’t just lick, however. She also sucked, slurped, spat, kissed and did just about everything that a human mouth could possibly do to a woman’s pussy. Lana wrapped her legs around Rebecca’s head and squeezed her in as deep as she could in an attempt to overwhelm her or cut off her breathing but a true nympho loves pussy more than life itself and it did next to nothing to even slow her down.

‘You have no idea who you’re fucking with, whore.’ Rebecca thought to herself. ‘I’m gonna suck you dry and then force you to swallow it back mixed with my spit!”

As this was happening almost immediately after one orgasm, Lana’s womanhood was still hot and bothered. It made it ripe for the picking or rather licking.

“Fuck!” Lana cursed as Rebecca began sucking on her clit with lots of spit and tongue.

“Agh! No!” Lana cried as she once again couldn’t hold herself back any longer.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Lana shrieked as she came for a second time.

Just as she planned, Rebecca swallowed as much of it as she could, letting the rest splatter all over her face and hair. She held it in her mouth as the sounds of Lana gasping for air filled her eardrums. She got up and plugged Lana’s nose with her fingers, forcing her opponent to keep her mouth open for breath. Rebecca then sealed her own mouth over Lana’s and swapped the spitty, cummy concoction into her enemy’s mouth while also kissing her hard. Once Rebecca had her fill of snowballing Lana with her own secretions, she finally broke the kiss and let her breathe. Lana coughed a bit from being cut off from air for so long as Rebecca smiled, enjoying her torment.

The two bitter enemies sat back, catching their breath and planning their next move. Rebecca could tell that Lana was more out of breath than she was, so she decided to take advantage of that and strike while the iron was hot. She pounced on Lana yet again and pinned her up against the wall. The two hellcats had wrapped their legs around one another for some tribbing. Lana could sense that Rebecca was trying to conserve energy, so she made the best of her bad situation and forced Rebecca into this cxnt to cxnt confrontation. Rebecca was concerned but she would not back down.

“Alright, you tea sipping, crumpet munching bitch.” Rebecca insulted. “You wanna grind pussies, let’s grind fucking pussies!”

“You’ll regret that.” Lana said with a chilling quietness to her voice.

Rebecca clearly had the more advantageous position with Lana being up against the wall allowing her to hold her opponent still much more easily. However, Lana could tell from how Rebecca’s mouth tasted that she had at least one other fight earlier today. She guessed it was against that raven girl who tossed her in the pool that she mentioned getting revenge on. Lana had a fight herself a few hours ago but she was decently rested up by now. Nonetheless, she would be cautious. What Lana did not know was that Rebecca also fought Hannah today as well. It was really taking a toll on the strawberry blonde but once again, she would not falter.

“I’m gonna fuck your cxnt straight out your ass!” Rebecca threatened. “And after I find my evidence in your bag…Well, I was gonna have you kicked out at the next port but now I think I’ll ask Mr. Broderick to keep you as my pet in the brig!”

“Talk is cheap! Speak with your pussy instead like a real woman!” Lana dared.

“Gladly!” Rebecca accepted.

The two then refocused on their intense scissoring. Their lower lips kissed passionately and were quickly joined by their upper lips as the blonde and raven once again made out with lust and tongue. Lana showed defiance by wrapping her arms around Rebecca’s back and hugging her into herself. Two pairs of glorious G cups flattened against one another as they did. Their tongues made sloppy, passionate war as they slashed at and eventually corkscrewed around each other.

“Mmmmmffff!!!” They moaned into the vicious kiss.

Rebecca not being up against a wall allowed her to gather more momentum in her trinning, which put Lana at a serious disadvantage. Still, no sexfight is ever truly unwinnable. Lana could still turn the tables if she was smart and patient about it. All she had to do for now was lure Rebecca into a false sense of security. Don’t fight back too hard and waste precious energy but don’t act like a dead fish and just let Rebecca fuck her, otherwise the blonde would get suspicious. She had to hit that sweet middle ground perfectly. She could handle one more orgasm but she wasn’t sure if Rebecca could handle all this physical exertion. So, Lana decided to try and get under her skin. She pulled Rebecca out of the kiss by her hair, leaving a trail of saliva between their luscious lips.

“Is that the best that this ship’s security chief can do?” Lana asked mockingly. “I’ve had men rock my world harder than this!”

In the nympho world, that’s the lowest and most below the belt insult there is. Rebecca immediately glared at Lana and growled angrily.

“Like Hell!” Rebecca protested. “What man eats pussy with precision like mine?! They just stick their tongue in like that’s all it takes. They don’t pay attention to the clit or anything!”

“Hard to argue with that.” Lana admitted. “But I know you can do better than this…And so do you.”

“Fine! Then I’ll show you!“ Rebecca proclaimed.

The strawberry blonde resumed her brutal tribbing of the British raven. She humped into Lana’s as if her very life depended on it. Lana humped back but was specific in doing so. Her being up against the wall was a good cover for her not to trib back too excessively. Rebecca’s expression was one of anger, focus and determination. She grabbed Lana by her shoulders and pulled her in for more making out as their monumental mammaries once again mushroomed into one another. Lana kissed back and once again hugged Rebecca’s voluptuous body into her own as she buried her fingers deeply into Rebecca’s sweat soaked strawberry blonde locks. Rebecca then managed to snag Lana’s tongue in between her lips and sucked on it with everything she had. While that was happening, their lower lips were very much engaged in their own battle. Clit pounded against clit as Rebecca’s rippling, pear shaped ass flowed alongside her movements while Lana’s own big, bubbly butt was pressed up against the wall. They would only stop their sloppy, lustful kissing to talk shit at each other every now and then.

“I’m gonna do things to you in the brig that will make you never want to be touched by another woman again!” Rebecca threatened.

“Not if I ream your pussy inside out first, cxnt!” Lana shot back before they resumed their tongue war.

Lana soon began to feel another orgasm rearing its ugly head as her poor clit continued to get thrashed but it was all a part of her plan. Just a little bit longer and…boom!

“Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!” Lana screamed inside of Rebecca’s mouth as she climaxed.

This time Rebecca felt her insides get fully injected with her enemy’s hot, steaming ejaculate and she loved every second of it. She popped her lips off of Lana’s and peeled her labia off of hers as well before grabbing her by the hair and pulled her head back as the poor thief gasped for air desperately.

“This is starting to get pathetic.” Rebecca mocked. “You haven’t made me cum once. Are you forgetting that this is supposed to be a sexFIGHT? Emphasis on fight?”

Lana was too winded to respond.

“Or maybe you’d rather just be my plaything right now. No argument here.” Rebecca assumed.

Lana’s face did not show it but she was burning with rage and indignation. It allowed her blood to boil to the point where she managed to regain her energy faster than either nympho expected and she pounced on Rebecca. The strawberry blonde was taken off guard but quickly wrestled back as the two rolled around in a catball and eventually the raven succeeded in pinning the security chief to the ground, tit to tit.

“Let’s see how you like being used as a plaything, bitch!” Lana declared.

Rebecca just glared defiantly before Lana began brutally pussy fucking her opponent as hard and as fast as she could.

“Agh!” Rebecca groaned.

She wasn’t sure where Lana’s sudden burst of energy had come from but Rebecca was not about to falter now. Rebecca was at a crossroads, however. Should she fight back and wear Lana down or should she conserve energy? Rebecca hated being seen as helpless or weak, so she ultimately decided to fight back. She grabbed a hold of Lana’s thick, muscular ass and used her grip as leverage to trib right back into her. Lana expected this but continued doing her work regardless.

“Maybe I should be the one to take you to my cabin and make you my bitch!” Lana threatened.

“Not on the best day of your life, cxnt!” Rebecca shot back.

The two battling beauties continued to thrash into one another but it was quite clear to see that Lana had the more advantageous position this time around. Being on top gave her more room to maneuver and gather momentum in spite of Rebecca digging her fingers into her ass meat in an attempt to hold her down. Lana was showing absolutely no mercy. She was humping so hard and fast that both her hair and her tits were bouncing in reaction to the constant, rapid movements. Her suffering three orgasms to zero at Rebecca’s hands so far had truly lit a fire inside of her. One that she was determined to douse with Rebecca’s cum.

“Pucker up, slut!” Lana said as she got down face to face with Rebecca before viciously tonguing her mouth down.

Once again, Rebecca did her damndest to fight back but Lana’s superior position still gave her the advantage. All Rebecca’s tongue could really do was struggle in vain as Lana’s tongue raped her mouth down to its core. Lana felt elated beyond words as she felt her hardened milk buds penetrate Rebecca’s areola but that was nothing compared to the pristine pleasure of her clit dominating her enemy’s.

“Mmmmmm!!!” Rebecca yelped into Lana’s mouth.

This was all proving to be too much for the helpless strawberry blonde. She finally managed to break the kiss just as her pussy erupted.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” Rebecca shrieked as she climaxed.

“That’s it, whore. Right inside my superior cxnt.” Lana said as she cooed with pleasure at the feeling of hot pussy juice being injected deep inside of her womanly cavern.

However, Lana was not even close to being done with her prey just yet. She peeled her labia off of Rebecca’s while the blonde was still hyperventilating. At first, she considered cunnilingus just like Rebecca had done to her but then she had a better and more original idea. She grabbed both of her large, luscious breasts and began rubbing them into one another before pushing them forward into Rebecca’s cxnt.

“Ugh!” Rebecca grunted.

“I can’t get enough of hearing you scream, you nosy whore!” Lana mocked as she unleashed an onslaught of paizuri on her helpless opponent.

Lana smiled deviously as she tiddyfucked Rebecca hard. This technique was hard on her breasts but it was significantly less risky than continuing to trib her. At least for the moment. Rebecca was too drained from one orgasm already to try and escape this and for that same reason, she was already hot and bothered as is. She wasn’t sure how much more of this she could take.

“Goddamn you!” Rebecca cursed.

Lana ignored her and pressed on. She could already feel her tits getting soaking wet from her rival’s juices. It was as satisfying as it was kinky. Eventually, it all proved to be just too much for Rebecca.

“Ahhhhhh!!!” Rebecca screamed as she came yet again.

Lana grinned with glee as she felt the other nympho completely coat her breasts and even a bit of her face with cum. Rebecca fell back again, feeling more drained than ever. She was already a bit worn out from two previous sexfights that same day. She was on the edge of defeat and she knew it. She also knew that she was in no shape to counterattack right now. So, what can she do? Lana would never allow her any room to breathe…Well, not unless she was distracted by something else. Rebecca deliberately turned her gaze over towards Lana’s bag, which had been tossed deeper down the hall.

“What are you looking at?” Lana asked suspiciously before seeing for herself.

With Lana’s attention away from her, Rebecca summoned every last iota of strength that she had left and bolted for the bag.

“What the fuck?!” Lana asked in surprise before running after her.

She played right into Rebecca’s hands. The bag wasn’t her target. Lana was. Rebecca turned herself around with Lana distracted and pounced on her again, pinning her to the ground.

“Gotcha!” Rebecca bragged. “And I’m not letting you go until I fuck you into a coma!”

“Fucking bitch!” Lana cursed angrily.

She wanted to accuse Rebecca of cheating but she knew that there were no real rules in this game. Rebecca played her like a pipe and she knew it. Rebecca pulled herself up to where she was cxnt to cxnt and clit to clit with Lana in an L shaped position before she began unleashing pussy on the raven’s with everything she had.

“Ugh! No!” Lana yelled in despair.

Rebecca fucked her prey with more power and speed than she knew she had. She moved like a machine purpose built specifically to fuck Lana. The helpless black haired bombshell felt her pussy get assaulted by the blonde’s endlessly. She looked up as she winced one eye closed from how overwhelmed she felt. She watched as Rebecca’s G cups jiggled and bounced around but she could also tell from her opponent’s movements and reactions that she was pushing herself just a bit too far. The question was which of the two nymphos could outlast the other.

Lana took a deep breath and decided to make a rather risky move. She started humping back. It would put a significant strain on herself but it would also do the same to Rebecca. Her only other option was to just lie back and get violated. She would never accept that.

“Fucking bitch!” Rebecca cursed as she realized what Lana was doing.

“I’m not gonna be your fuckbitch, whore!” Lana shot back. “When I get fucked, I fuck right back!”

The two continued like this for a while before Lana decided to make yet another risky move. She pulled herself up to where she now sat face to face, breast to breast and nipple to nipple with her rival. Rebecca was taken off guard and even a bit alarmed that Lana still had the energy to do such a thing but she would not falter now.

“Give me that tongue, slut!” Rebecca demanded before slamming her mouth over Lana’s.

If the raven wanted to play hardball, then Rebecca was more than happy to oblige. Lana showed the mutuality of the feeling by kissing the strawberry blonde right back. Once again, both of their G cups mushroomed into one another as they violently scissored. Lana buried one hand in Rebecca’s reddish blonde hair and used the other to squeeze and palm the other hellcat’s thick, rippling ass. Rebecca immediately reciprocated both moves, making their fleshy fusion as complete and as vicious as possible.

“Mmmmmmffffff!!!” They both growled into their kiss.

They made no effort whatsoever to control their spit as they both had much more important things to worry about right now. Saliva began to slither down both of their jawlines and eventually towards their breasts, causing them to feel a cold chill, which made their dueling nipples even harder as both penetrated the other hot bitch’s areola. They were both so immersed in fucking one another that nothing else in the world mattered. They had reached what was basically nympho Nirvana. However, their exhaustion was increasing by the second and both knew that neither of them could keep this up much longer. Regardless, they had to keep going. Just keep fucking her no matter what. Don’t overthink it. Don’t become anxious or uncertain. Just live in the moment and let pleasure and competitive instinct be their guide. Thrash, thrash and then thrash again. It was all they did alongside sucking one another’s tongues. Soon, it would all come to a head as they felt their burning, damp pussies reach the end, forcing them to break the kiss.

“Agggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Lana shrieked as she climaxed.

“Ugggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!” Rebecca screamed as she came.

Both raging nymphos orgasmed at precisely the same moment. Their hot juices joined as one as both of their red, ripe cxnts injected juices into each other. Both of them could barely hold on any longer. They were running on fumes. Lana felt herself falling back but wrapped her arms around a nearby support beam to keep herself from falling over. Rebecca on the other hand, was not so fortunate. She fell onto her back. Her eyelids felt increasingly heavy and she was just far too winded and out of breath.

“No…” Rebecca muttered weakly. “You…fucking…cxnt…”

The strawberry blonde then finally passed out. Lana felt immense elation, even if her exhausted face did not show it. She had won. Just barely but she did it. She wanted to just lie back and enjoy a nice victory nap but she couldn’t risk the security chief waking up first and finding her thief outfit in her bag. Lana had to force herself to move even though every muscle in her body was practically begging her to stop and rest. She peeled her labia off of Rebecca’s and stood up, nearly stumbling from how tired she was. She grabbed her gray bikini and put it back on before grabbing her bag and taking one last look at her defeated enemy.

‘That was a good fight…’ Lana admitted to herself.

She then came upon the unnerving realization that Rebecca would have almost certainly won if this was her first fight of the day but she choked it up to luck on her part. She then went to go rest up in her cabin, leaving her naked, sweat and cum soaked enemy lying unconscious.

Sometime later, Rebecca began to wake up. By sheer luck, no one had come down this hall. As she moaned in her groggy state, her memories began to flood back. She realized that she had lost by a hair and her blood boiled with frustration. She then calmed down, realizing that Lana had just caught her on a bad day. She already had two previous fights. The next time she faced Lana and there absolutely would be a next time, she would be fully charged and ready to conquer the raven’s twat. As she got up, she noticed that nothing had been stolen from the museum. She knew that Lana just bailed because anything missing from there would be as good as a smoking gun.

‘I know you were there that night, you goddamn skank.’ Rebecca thought to herself. ‘I will find evidence, then I will fuck you into submission and then I’ll spend the rest of the cruse using you as a cum dumpster in the brig!’

Rebecca was more motivated than ever before to nail Lana. In every sense of the word. This was just round one…