News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild

• 65 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« on: October 05, 2024, 05:06:57 PM »
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=70582
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84055
Irish Heather has been in a war of words with French woman SammaWild. Rowdy has invited them to settle their differences at a Garden Party. The estate has large grounds with fountains. benches, a small creek. They will fight to a finish. KO or one cannot go on. Rowdy will host the party and send cars for the ladies.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
Re: Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2024, 09:48:33 PM »
Heather for the win

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2024, 09:56:15 PM »
Two insanely tough fighters   Each bring it i can't wait to start reading this one also. Dez vs Evette now this one what a great beginning and end to a week ! :)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2024, 09:57:28 PM by ##catfightWATCHA413 »

Offline JasmineFCF

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2024, 10:57:41 PM »
Get her Heather

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2024, 07:31:41 AM »
without having left Rowdy's property. and still with the fight just over between Eve and Dez. A new fight is announced in Rowdy's gardens... I move with Rowdy and the rest of the girls to see the arrival of my friend Heather
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BitchAubrey

• Bitch Inside
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2024, 08:56:07 AM »
I was about to vote for Heather, because SammaWild was a different bitch back then... But now I checked and she's massive.

King Kong v Godzilla of tits

Offline AStarxoxo

• Topless Fist Fighter
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2024, 09:09:02 AM »
Voted for that bitch Heather, but I'd kill either of them in a fight

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2024, 01:21:27 PM »
Been into this place for a while now, took sometime to watch the battles going on around and analyzing every bitches who fought with claws and teeth, looking for some potential rivals... And Rowdy's event always put on the stage some of the toughest cxnts around here...

I have been watching this bitch Heather in a few battles and when she contacted me, it was obvious that we have to clash sooner than later. This is settled for tonight, I am getting myself ready, wearing some nice and hot strong red lingerie, but not my most expensive ones cause I doubt any clothes will survive this battle.... Painting my sharp claws and toes in black, let my long raven black hair free on my back and wear a tight black dress that shows every curves of my strong and hot body...  Putting some change outfit into my purse and slipping my  feet into a pair of red open toes high heels.

I get a notification that my driver is arrived, looking a last time in the mirror, apply some dark red lipstick on my lips and leave my place, dressed to kill and ready to ruin this cocky blonde whore. I step into the car, sit on the backseat and start thinking about how I am going to humble and tame this arrogant slut in front of everyone. I may be new into this little society, but I have been into this business for a while and I am going to prove it tonight. I dont really know or care about how many specators will be watching the battle but I am so determinate to give to each of them a fucking hell show that they will never forger... As the lights of the city are spamming through the windows, I am lost in my thoughts while the car  drives me to my first event in Rowdy's place...

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2024, 03:04:32 PM »
I have been enjoying some very relaxing downtime after several and yes I mean several brutal battles at Rowdys mansion as well as the warehouse, I have actually been able to witness some very vicious battles between several other fighters that I have enjoyed and the last one I was in attendance at, well lets just say I came across a brunette that not only caught my eye because of her bust size but also because of her mouthy attitude, which needs to be taught a lesson, the hard way!

Shortly after seeing this brunette, we connected for some very verbal and vocal back and forth trash talk with each other and Rowdy has always had the luxury of witnessing some of the trash talking and teased and hinted at setting up a fight between me, and oh yeah, this bitches name is Sammi, Im assuming its her nickname or short for Samantha, neither matters though because when Rowdy told me he contacted that bitch and has now set us up to square off and face each other at his mansion out in the garden, the biggest smile in the world came across my face, hell my nipples even got hard at the thought of this war.

After getting out of my shower, I stand naked, drying my hair as it softly curls down my back as well as the sides of my face, the beads of water slowly drying on my body, as some of them run down over my breast and drip off the tips of my rock hard thick nipples, the water rolls down the small of my back and between both of my sexy ass checks, as I finish french tipping manicuring my claws, and also finish doing my pedicure in a basic neutral color, then grabbing one of my older yet still sexy bra and thong sets slipping the thong up over my thighs and between my ass cheeks as well as squeezing my JJs into my bra, my skin tight tan dress slides over my body showing off every curve as my driver, my permanent driver shows up, and I give him my customary busty hug and kiss as he opens my door and I slide my sexy ass into the back seat and we speed off to Rowdys house, and as always I enjoy driving through the large metal gates and down the long winding driveway to the back parking lot where the mansion garden is!!  Yt

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2024, 03:24:34 PM »
The car park in huge and round place in front of the luxury mansion of Rowdy, the driver pulls my door open and I step out the car, grabbing my purse and make my way upstairs where Rowdy is waiting me in front of the main door.. I gave him a big hug and thank him for putting on this event. He compliment my attire and my body, such a gentleman he is... Then he explain me that the fight is going to happen in his garden, I have been there and I know this isnt somecommon backyard, but a huge and impressive garden à la francaise, with some expensive scultped fountains, many rare species and some benches to relax and read...

But tonight, he has settled a arena surrounded by bushes and flowers with many benches all around where his guests will watch us fight it out to the finish.. I tell him that it sounds perfect. Then Rowdy tell me that this blonde whore Heather is supposed to arrive in a few and that he doesnt want to meet before we are in the arena so he ask one of his employes to lead me to my changing room... I thank him again and give Rowdy once last hug with a quick peck and tell him to enjoy the show before winking at him and floowing the waitress...  As she leads me into the house, I follow her sometimes watching at her swaying butt and then at the luxury and elegancy at the place..

Then we arrive at the door of my room and the waitress invite me to step in, I see a big couch, a table with some red wine and champagne on it and behind a wodden door, there is a bathroom and every make up or lotion i would like to apply before stepping into the arena.. The waitress tell me that someone will come when time has come, means when this cocky whore finaly arrives if she dares to.. The waitress fill me a glass of champagne and then leaves. I sit in front of the mirror and put some more eyeliner and lipstick before sippiing into my glass... Cupping my firm huge tits, they feel so dense and ready to wreck some slutty blonde chest... I lick my lips in anticipation and put some music in my room while waiting for the collision...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 04:04:52 PM by Sammawild »

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2024, 05:37:28 PM »
My driver comes to a stop as I smile and look around as always admiring Rowdys mansion grounds, my door opens and not only is my driver there but also Rowdy, he is the sweetest person in the world and I slide my sexy thighs and ass out of the car, give him the biggest bustiest well deserved hug and kiss ever, he says my room is ready as always and he wishes me the best and leans in and whispers in my ear!!

I swing my purse over my shoulder and flip my hair back and wiggle my ass as I strut past Rowdy down the beautiful sidewalk into the open mansion doors and straight to my room, my normal beautiful waitress greets me with a big hug and kiss on my lips, teasing me and then says "go beat that other bitches ass!" as she hands me a glass of champagne as I sip the glass and smile as she winks and says "you know the routine, they will come get you when its time to kick ass!"

Taking several deep breaths as my breasts heave in and out almost exploding through the fabric of my top as my hard nipples are impossible to miss as they stab through like two daggers ready to cut through my top, I hold my glass tight as I walk back and forth and back and forth waiting for that knock, I know it will come from the glass french doors that lead out into the massive garden which is gorgeous and loaded with all kind of beautiful scenery!! Yt

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2024, 06:14:48 PM »
One glass of champagne and almost 20 mins later, I heard a polite knock at my door, the gorgeous redhead waitress steps in and seemed about to tell me something but seems like something made her jaw drop on the floor... I smile wickedly as I am standing right in front of her near the couch, adjusting the straps of my dress, exposing my endless deep cleavage.. My long legs have their sexiness enhanced with the open toes high heels, even if i dont think I will keep them on for long... I brush my long black hair one last time with my hands, lifting my arms over my head and looking carnaly at the redhead... " Yes, sweetie ? You wanted something... Dont worry, it happens to me a lot, just lead the way to the arena and I am going to wreck this little coock blonde slut..." The waitress is still stunned and then I wallk toward her and bump my chest into her small rack... She took a step back under impact and seemed pushed back to reality as her face get all red and she apoligize again and again... I shush her by putting my lips on her and kissing her deeply then day..." Lead the way, hun. Its time to humble this arrogant blonde cxnt in front of her fans!"

The waitress turns back and look down  in disbelief and shock and lead me through huge doors and there it is, the gigantic garden, some lights are all  around the benches and I can see already many people sitting and standing there.. I can see another pair of huge doors at the other side of the arena that are opening too.. And there you are, the slutty weak titted blond whore who cant shut her cocky mouth...My smile grow so wild and carnal as I see you, then I make my way toward the arena following the waitress as I feel all eyes on my massive tits and stunning body... I dont have to look at them to feel their desire and envy, so i can keep staring at you and when we are about 30 meters away, our eyes lock and then we can feel all the hate and animosity we have for each other... Thanks to Rowdy for making this happening, so we will be able to unleash that rage right here right now...perfect cause I couldnt wait anymore to fucking beat you and your slutty pride... An announcer is waiting for us at the center of the arena

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2024, 06:18:40 PM »
I was about to vote for Heather, because SammaWild was a different bitch back then... But now I checked and she's massive.

King Kong v Godzilla of tits

Godzilla has tits!!  :o

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2024, 09:45:25 PM »
Walking back and forth and back and forth as I can hear the commotion outside, I know what that is, that the huge crowd of people out there that are just as eagerly awaiting this fight to start as I am and that fucking bitch Sammi is, Lily who has been my personal attendant for all of my fights at Rowdys place knocks on my door then comes in, Lily is a beautiful perfectly proportioned young woman whom Im sure knows her way around a fight or two, and as she comes in, a huge smile comes over my face as does hers, and at the same time we both say "ITS TIME!" and then a lighthearted giggle comes from both of us, as I cup both my huge JJ breasts and lift them and then run my hands along the outside of each, Lily stares in astonishment as my already thick hard nipples now have gotten even harder and have almost stabbed their way through the fabric. Lily waves to me and "says its time Heather" and she walks to the french double doors and swings them open!

The crowd sees my silhouette in the doorway and a hush comes over all of them and then I step out into the sunlight and they all roar their approval as I glare across at your double doors and even more I glare at you, as I see that Rowdy has brought in an official announcer for this battle and as I see you walking towards the center of the garden I do the same, neither of us taking our eyes off of each other and as we get closer and closer to each other, everyone is talking and staring and why wouldnt they, my huge JJs are bouncing with each step and you have to be slightly bustier than me, maybe a KK so anyone in their right minds wouldnt be able to take their eyes off of us, and as we stop only a couple feet apart with only the announcer between us, you can feel the feline rage and anger oozing from both of us!!  Yt

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #14 on: October 06, 2024, 10:57:27 PM »
This is going to be a fight, however my girl Heather is going to win