News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild

• 65 Replies

Offline Donnafights

Re: Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2024, 11:28:07 AM »
Looks as this battle has my interest as my breast swell as my own nipples getting hard. My blue eyes watch but scans the area for my own future opponent!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2024, 01:36:23 PM »
As Heather and Samma appear on the garden I nod to Tara, a stunning blonde to do the introductions. Tara walks to the middle of the garden and raises her hands. The crowd settle as and Tara says, "This is a grudge fight! Introducing first a newcomer to the state but not to fighting SAMAWILD!" A loud cheer goes up as Samma clenches her fists and glares across the garden at Heather. Tar then says, "Her opponent, a big favorite of the estate IRISH HEATHER!"A mix of cheers and jeers fill the garden. Tara looks at the ladies then says "FIGHT!" Tara runs towards the side and gets out of the way.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2024, 01:56:12 PM »
I’m really not sure who to vote for here. I’d normally just vote heather but Sammi might have her here. Decisions…..

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2024, 04:20:12 PM »
Finaly its time,  Tara annonce us both but neither of us stop locking eyes, we are staring right at each other with rage and determination... I can hear the cheers around us, people yelling and supporting either of us but I dont really care, I am all focused on this busty blonde whore who finaly dared to face me. As Tara announces us, I kick my heels off, feeling the grass under my bare soles, knowing that this battle is gonna be wild and primal.. I pull the straps of my dress down and finaly slide it off my body, revealing my impressive and curvy stature, just wearing my black bra and matching thong...

And then Tara screams "FIGHT" After such a long awaiting neither of us cant restrain our rages and need to fight anymore and we both lunge at each other without any more warning... Arms and hands wide open, showing claws, we both go for each other palms and interlock our fingers like we were going for a test of strenght but neither of us is satisfied with that and we dont stop our bodies and that make our tits colliding at full force. A loud smack echoes into the garden as we roar ferociously, grunting as we press each other hard, mushrooming our tits and crushing bodies... Clawing the back of your hands as I hiss right at your face, yelling in anger and detemination to wreck you...

"Fight me, you filthy blonde whore... Show me what you have got, I am so going to ruin you..."
« Last Edit: October 07, 2024, 04:47:56 PM by Sammawild »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2024, 05:00:17 PM »
cheering on Heather... Hit her Heather! hit that bitch!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2024, 05:24:48 PM »
I am seated on a bench with Marlu next to me. I hear her cheer on Heather. I smile and look at Marlu. I watch as Samma makes a very quick start, and Heather meets her head on. The smack of their bodies slamming into each other fills the garden and the crowd loves it.   I look around and bets are being made and see some women scanning the crowd looking for possible opponents

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2024, 11:44:24 PM »
First of all I want to commend Rowdy for a great choice on who will be announcing when the fight starts, secondly I want to also thank all that are in attendance, watching betting and simply going to enjoy the female carnage thats about to happen, and then Tara says that magical word "FIGHT"

That bitch and I are like two massively busty lionesses lunging at each other with wreckless busty abandonment, and as I see you send your hand fingers open up high into the air I quickly do the same, and the loud smacking sound of our palms slapping together crackles throughout tbe garden as our fingers intertwine quickly with each others, both sets of our hands jockey for position, but that clearly is not the battle, the battle starts more so when both sets of our massive breasts collide into each other and our bodies smash hard into each other, you drive me back and then I drive you back and while we struggle out in the garden our massive breasts bulge out of every are possible against each other. I feel you stab your claws into the back of my hands as I tighten my arms and twist my wrists forward bending your hands back as I dig all of my claws into the back of your hands as well!!

"Bitch you will have the fight of your life and you should have backed out and never agreed to this, I will humiliate you like a dime store whore BITCH!!"  yt

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2024, 11:04:59 AM »
And this is on ! As soon as we lock hands, the crowd starts to get wild, some people are standing , cheering for their favourite fighters and placing bets. Some women already starts to insult and defy each other while we grunt and growl loud and primaly while locking hands. I feel your sharpened claws raking the back of  my hands while I make you endure the same.

I can feel my left wrist starting to bend under your pressure and instead of trying to get free, I increase the power into my right hand to try making you stepping back and at the same time, I slam my huge boobs against yours as hard as I can, making our covered tits pancaking each other... While we both try to bend the other, our eyes are staring right at each other filled with rage and need to wreck each other... Spreading my bare feet and pressing them into the grass for a better balance, screaming right into your face.

"Fucking bring it, you filthy whore !! I am going to end you right here and right now !! There will be nothing left of you !! This is your END , YOU NASTY BLONDE cxnt!!"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 11:17:44 AM by Sammawild »

Offline bustymariafights

• Mom vs Mom!!
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2024, 11:34:50 AM »
I have known Rowdy for awhile and he always puts on the best shows, and this is no exception! as I make my way through the crowd and till I find him and then slide my hand along his shoulder and give him a kiss on the cheek and glare at that bitch Marlu!! Lets Go Sammi I whisper in Rowdys ear, then turn towards the two busty fighters and scream out "LETS GO SAMMI!!"

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2024, 11:54:44 AM »
I look angrily at that bitch Maria and pushing her by one tit, looking at the girls: I shout LETS GO HEATHER!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2024, 01:46:29 PM »
I feel maria come up next to me and kiss my cheek. I smile at her and kiss her hand as she glares at Marlu. Then they cheer for their favorite fighter as Heather and Samma start pounding on each other.

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2024, 07:23:23 PM »
The commotion along the outside of the garden is getting almost as heated as the one thats going on inside the garden between myself and this dark raven haired bitch, there will be thousands of dollars won and lost on this fight, and the ones that win will be ever so grateful that one of us made that happen.

I can my right hand bending your left wrist back as I smirk and glare into your eyes, my nails digging deep into the back of your hand as I begin to feel my own left hand bending back from your right as your nails dig into my flesh, then "BAM!" you slam your heavy huge breasts into mine as I am driven back slightly before I regain my footing in the grass "IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT BITCH!!" as I jerk your left arm with my right and taking my own wide stance before stepping my body and my own huge heavy breasts slam in to yours driving you backwards abit, as the loud slam sends the crowd into a feeding frenzy of excitement!!

"YOU BETTER HAVE ALOT MORE FIGHT IN YOU THAN THIS BITCH!!" as I jerk my right arm and pull you hard into me! "OR I WILL LEAVE YOU BURIED OUT HERE IN ROWDYS GARDEN BITCH!!"   yt
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 07:29:42 PM by IrishHeather »

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2024, 08:21:26 PM »
Rowdy has his eyes on us, witnessing the clash going on his garden while his neighbours are getting in their own competition as they are cheering for their favourite fighter... The heat coming from our clash starts to propagate around the arena, turning some women in the audience feeling some fighting urge themselves, while men are more and more turned on by the animosity and the wild fire emanating from us...

The second clapping sounds pulls them on their feet as it push me one step back.. this bitch is a tough one obviously... Two proud busty women who just get pushed back by an arrogant rival make us both having the same reaction... A third and so much louder banging sound echoes as we both ram our full weight at each other, aiming at the rivals tits with pride and anger. Both sets bump and crush each other hard and as you pull me tighter with your hand, feeling your nails on my skin drives me even wilder...  As my left hand gets free, I shake my right one and get it free as well, only for a second before I start yanking your dirty blonde hair with it, pulling hard and telling at you, spitting words right into your slutty mouth...

"YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME, YOU NASTY USELESS cxnt !!! YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME HIT STUFF !! COME ON, FUCKING BRING IT, YOU WHORISH BITCH !! I AM GOING TO VICIOUSLY WRECK YOU!!"

Offline BustyFaithFights

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2024, 08:47:44 PM »
I arrive a little late but make my way through the crowd to see this clash between Heather and Samma.  I take a spot a watch both closely.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2024, 11:07:47 PM »
Great fight so far ladies