News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild

• 65 Replies

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
Re: Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2024, 02:59:43 AM »
The men are making bets and taking bets from each other as are alot of the women, yet some familiar faces that are in the crowd and are no strangers to fighting themselves are getting the urge to release their own inner feline ferociousness, as everyone seems to still have their eyes on myself and this mouthy fucking bitch!!

Our massive breasts are mushrooming out from the force between us, neither of us giving an inch and we are literally trying to drive our breast meat through each of our rib cages as you wiggle and shake your hand free and I have done the same as I wince out when I feel you grab hold of my hair with both your hands shaking my head side to side, but just as quickly as you grabbed my hair, well I have swing my left and right hands up into your long dark raven hair, twisting and yanking your head side to side and back and forth as I feel your nasty spit hitting my face as I scream right back at you as my own spit flies and splatters onto your face and lips!!

"FUCK YOU cxnt, IM EVERYTHING YOUR NOT, AND THAT KILLS YOU AND MAKES YOU INSANELY JEALOUS YOU WEAK ASS BITCH!! YT

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2024, 07:58:50 AM »
We are both yelling and curving at each other in anger and  frustration, to have this battle at a stalemate for now. Yanking and pulling your nasty blonde hair and shaking your face hard as I feel some of your filthy saliva lands on my lips.. I  spit right back into your open mouth as you scream at me sole non sense jaleous and bitchy stuff.

My bare soles and toes are digging into the grass for a better balance as we slam our enormous tits again and again together. While my right hand keep yanking at your hair, my left goes down taking your back along your spine...right toward your bra straps and I tear them open ... Slamming tummies and boobs right at yours, crushing them harder with each smack while your bra are just staying on cause my chest is pancaking yours.  I keep screaming ay your after another load of soit, right at your cocky face .

"YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE, YOU WEAK BLONDE SLUT !! THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR YOU RIGHT NOW, YOU WANTED TO FIGHT ME ? HERE I AM, RUINING THAT PATHETIC BOOBS AND STUPID PRODE OF YOURS, HEATHER YOU FILTHY WEAK WHORE !!"

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2024, 02:29:54 PM »
As loud as the crowd is with their cheers, screams and bets going on around us, nothing can drown out our screams of hatred and obscenities that we are screaming, yelling and spitting at each other, everyone can feel how much anger, hate and rage we have for each other as we are so close our noses and foreheads are almost touching as we scream and yell at each other.

My heels dig into the soft grassy turf as my calves tighten up and continue to drive and push hard into you, and as I find some relief when you rip your hand out of my hair, my scalp is still on fire from your other hand yanking and pulling, and as I feel your free hand snake up around my back to undo my bra clasp, I drive my heavy breasts even more into yours as I rip my left hand from your raven colored hair and quickly slash my nails down the front of you to your breasts raking my nails along your breast flesh before grabbing your bra tightly in my hand and yanking it downward hard trying to have not only the fabric cut into your breasts but also to have your clasp in the back break free.

"You FUCKING DELUSIONAL BITCH, THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT IS TRAILER TRASH AND NOT IN MY LEAGUE IS YOU, YOU FUCKING GUTTER WHORE!!"  yt

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2024, 02:36:56 PM »
As loud as the crowd is with their cheers, screams and bets going on around us, nothing can drown out our screams of hatred and obscenities that we are screaming, yelling and spitting at each other, everyone can feel how much anger, hate and rage we have for each other as we are so close our noses and foreheads are almost touching as we scream and yell at each other.

My heels dig into the soft grassy turf as my calves tighten up and continue to drive and push hard into you, and as I find some relief when you rip your hand out of my hair, my scalp is still on fire from your other hand yanking and pulling, and as I feel your free hand snake up around my back to undo my bra clasp, I drive my heavy breasts even more into yours as I rip my left hand from your raven colored hair and quickly slash my nails down the front of you to your breasts raking my nails along your breast flesh before grabbing your bra tightly in my hand and yanking it downward hard trying to have not only the fabric cut into your breasts but also to have your clasp in the back break free.

"You FUCKING DELUSIONAL BITCH, THE ONLY ONE HERE THAT IS TRAILER TRASH AND NOT IN MY LEAGUE IS YOU, YOU FUCKING GUTTER WHORE!!"  yt

You got this Heather, beat her ass into the ground….

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2024, 03:12:51 PM »
As our bodies are fully pressed forward, we keep our feet behind us to add as much as pressure and power possible on our upper bodies that are thé main even of our battle for now..  Our noses and foreheads are almost touching yet and with a bit more stranger, I close the gap and  crush your nowe with mine as much as my tits are pressing against yours. Eyes are staring right at each other souls right now, unblinking and sharing so much hate and rage... Even more as we feel our bras slowly revealing our tits, both of us are so proud of our massive boobs but being pulled topless by such a whore is infuriating even more....

One of my hand is still into your hair, twisting and wrapping long blond manes between my fingers as I pull harder and more viciously as we spit right inside each other mouth, jerking faces side to side as we add even more pressure between our faces.... I push my right thigh between yours and press it against your crotch as I slam my tits right against yours... And this time, when I pull my chest back to slam it stronger at next slap, our both bras unclasped are falling down, revealing our swollen tits... For the first time for our bare boobs  are meeting  and I make sure that my huge hard erect nipples stab at yours tips to tips. Speaking your nubs with my hard daggers as I keep the pressure between us,  faces crushed,  eyes locked, tummies glued, tits pancaked and your slutty crotchl rubbed by my thigh... Spitting a huge load of saliva right into your mouth and press my mouth on yours as I scream right into it... People can hear us, no matter how close we are locked, we are furiously yelling at each other...

"THIS GARDEN AND THIS ARENA IS WHERE YOUR PATHETIC SLUTTY CAREER ENDS... THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF YOU FOR ANYONE TO FUCK OR FIGHT ONCE I AM DONE WITH YOUR BODY... I AM GOING TO RUIN EVERY INCH OF YOUR WHORISH BODY, YOU FILTHY BLONDE HOE!!"

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2024, 05:43:09 PM »
At times Im sure everyone watching cant tell where my massive breasts end and your ugly massive breasts begin or where your ugly massive breasts end and where my massive breasts begin, as we continue our yelling and screaming at each other as the spit continues to fly into our open mouths as well as our cheeks my hand still twisting and yanking your hair and head to the side as my nails and other hand are still forcefully yanking your bra downward while mashing and smashing our breasts together!

The cool yet warm air instantly makes thick hard dagger like nipples stiffen even more as I feel my bra break free as does yours and now the only thing actually holding the bras from falling all the way to the grass garden is the fact that our massive breasts are still smashed against each other, and when I feel your right leg slide between mine I slip my left leg between yours and angle the heel and ankle of my left foot behind your leg and with a hard vicious yank backwards of your hair then slam forwarda with my heavy breasts I drive them hard and fast into yours hoping to have you trip over my foot that I have slipped behind yours, all the while my thigh is pressed tightly up against your pussy!!

"Gawd you fucking piss me off cxnt, I am gonna ruin you, then own you and then make you my fucktoy you FUCKING BITCH, this graden will be watered by your squirting pussy from me making you explode multiple time you cxnt!!"  YT

Offline JenFCF

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2024, 05:52:25 PM »
Get her Heather

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2024, 06:00:37 PM »
This is still early into this fight but both of us are fully engaged into this battle and almost every inches of our bodies are locking into this war... our spit and sweat soaked unclasped bras are trapped between the underside of our battling tits and our slapping bellies, but they left enough place for our nipples starting their fencing and stabbing duel.. You  jerk my hair to the side while I keep yanking at your furiously.. All this time, you cant shut your stupid arrogant mouth, still screaming and yelling dumb stuff and obscenities to me.. I press my thigh harder between your legs and against your soaked thong to see if you can moan and curse at the same time....

Then I feel your own leg sliding between mine, thinking you will try to pay me back for the last rub and when I feel your dirty foot hooking behind my ankle its almost too late...I feel you pushing me back as you trip me down, I try to quickly wrap my own leg behind yours and wrap it as we fall.. My hand isnt leaving your soaked blond hair and my other hand go right at your right tit, digging my claws into your flesh and aiming to push you to one side, hoping that you wont land fully on me and starting a rolling motion... But it was a bit too late and your fat body lands on 3/4 on mine, the loud twack sound echoes into the whole place..; Your two weak tits slams on my left it, crushing it hard.. Pressing my thigh harder at your crotch and clawing at your tit harder as I try to roll on you.. pulling your hair hard ad screaming at your face..

" Fucking fight me you fucking cxnt !!Wanna get wild and dirty ? Lets go at it.. I am going to show them what kind of pathetic whiner and squirter you are !!! " Ramming my body at yours as I keep screaming " Give me all that you have got, you filthy nasty tramp !!!"

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2024, 07:13:19 PM »
Our bodies still entwined as my trip has been executed perfectly, except that you have managed to hook your foot and I come crashing down ontop of you, well partially on top of you, my hand still buried deep in your dark raven colored hair as I keep yanking as do you and my massive breasts and body have a short lived stay ontop of you as you roll me off and now you try and mount yourself ontop of me, and I quickly yank your hair and head keeping our bodies rolling, you ontop, then me ontop, then you ontop, then me ontop.

My dagger like nipples stabbing and rubbing against yours as we both try to stab and invert the others nipples back into each others massive meaty breasts, and as your right leg is still between my legs and my left leg is still between your legs, we try to interlock each other as we roll left, then right, then left, and then right over each other, both of us still yelling, swearing and spitting at each other, as I quickly send my free hand down between us and I make sure to rake my sharp nails along the front of your belly before raking my nails all the way down and grabbing hold of your band on your thong between my thumb and index finger, then wrapping it around my middle finger and yanking your thong up hard into your pussy lips.

"THATS RIGHT cxnt, NOW ITS A FIGHT, IM GOING TO RIP YOUR THONG OFF AND OWN YOU AND YOUR BODY FROM YOUR WEAK PATHETIC PUSSY FROM THE INSIDE OUT!! FIGHT ME WOMAN, FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE!!  YT

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2024, 07:35:16 PM »
The overheated and sweaty mass of flesh we are locked in is rolling over and over  on the grass, neither of us is willing to give an inch to the other as every fiber of our muscles are tensing and struggling to take the top position...Our tits are compressed aganst each other with only one goal, wrecking the other pair..; Our nipples duel never stop as we both are trying to always keep them battling no matter in which position we are, both of us are so proud of them and want to prove supremacy in the tit department, especially with this cheering and horny crowd who want to see which one of those two hellcats will end up on top...I keep clawing and digging my nails into your titflesh when i feel your claws sliding on my front body as well and then you go further than tits... This whore just want to be fucked by my pussy, good, you will have it all over your face soon, slut...

And then you pull hard on my thong giving me a tough wedgie, my swollen labia lips are engulfing the fabric of the thong as you pull it hard against my pussy.. I yell at you annd release the hair for the first time since I grabbed them only to slap yur stupid blond face hard and spitting right on it... Clawing your tit harder and twist my nails into your soft flesh one last time before letting it go and slide my hand down while screaming right at your face louder..

"ARGHHHHHH FUCKKK YOU !!!  YOU STUPID BLOND WHORE !! YOU FUCKING NEEDY BITCH.. YOU WANT TO FEEL MY ALPHA PUSSY SO BAD, YOU JALEOUS cxnt ?§ IYOU WANT TO FIGHT AS  A WOMAN, YOU  DIRTY TWAT ?? LET ME SEE HOW MUCH OF A WOMAN YOU ARE !!" and with that I grab your fat labia lips right through your thong, feel them drripping , soaking the fabric, as I squeeze them hard and twist them hard as I yank your hair so hard, forcing you to get locked nose to nose with you, staring at your eyes as they are filled with pain and rage.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 07:42:45 PM by Sammawild »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2024, 07:41:20 PM »
Cheer up Heather! you can beat that bitch!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2024, 09:43:16 PM »
Twisting your thong band around my fingers more and more as I grit my teeth after your spit hits my face, and our bodies continue to tangle and entwine with each other as we roll along back and forth on the grass humid lawn of the garden, both of our massive sets of breasts bashing and mashing into each other when your nails dig into my breast and I wince out in pain, which only enrages me more as I yank your thong up even higher into your thick bulging pussy lips.

I stay true to yanking your hair and head when I twist even more on your thong while yanking when a painful jolt runs through my body as your nails dig into my own pussy lips, and as I hold back from screaming, I yank your hair and head over to the side wrenching your neck and exposing your soft neck flesh as I quickly open my mouth and slap my lips and clamp my teeth down hard onto your exposed neck flesh like a ferocious lioness going in for the kill.

The crowd sees the viciousness between us as our rolling and attacks have taken a more dirty and violent feline turn with how brutal and vicious are attacks have gotten towards each others tender pussys! Yt

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2024, 04:47:41 AM »
Irish for the win
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #43 on: October 10, 2024, 02:15:12 PM »
Both of us are trying to weaken, humiliate and hurt each other intimate parts as hard as we can, exposing our viciousness and mutual hate for everyone to see... As you pull hard on my thong, I feel it ripping and grinding painfully my swollen wet pussy... Yes I am always horny when I fight a nasty arrogant cxnt like you.  While I am twisting and pulling at your soaked large lips, you moan in anger and pain and that makes me only pulling harder, wanting to ruin you fucking twat as you try to injure me in the most primal ways...

My pleasure and pride is short timed as while I am smirking evily, I feel your teeth diggiing into my neck and thats my turn to scream in surprise, pain and rage...but since you want to get wild and nasty, I will show you how its done. I keep clawing at your tit and your filthy cxnt.. and while I lift your tit, pull it toward my mouth and without any hesitation I sink my teeth into you upper tit and bite it hard and not planning to let you go before you have your eyes filled with tears and that you cannot scream anymore...

And all this time, we keep struggling and rolling all over the place, fighting into the grass and the whole audience is standing and yelling for us to wreck each other,  placing bets and cheating for their fave fighter... But we dont even hear them, we are lost into our own world and dimension. Only focused on destroying this cocky rival whore....

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #44 on: October 10, 2024, 03:04:59 PM »
Watching hoping Heather wins but Sam is making it very rough for her too