News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild

• 65 Replies

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
Re: Irish Heather clashes with SammaWild
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2024, 12:35:56 AM »
Both of us have not given in to the other, rolling ontop of each other across the grassy lawn of Rowdys garden, each of us clawing, yanking, smashing each other trying to gain an advantage!! The crowd is going crazy as now I have my teeth clamped down tightly onto the soft portion of your neck flesh as I am trying my best to handle my own pain from your hand clawing at my breast and your other hand squeezing my pussy lips as I continue yanking your thong hight up into your own pussy lips, as our bodies continue to tangle and roll, and then my hand slingshots upward as the fabric from your thong has ripped completely free exposing your pussy and ass.

My teeth still biting down on your salty neck flesh when I rip my other hand out of your hair quickly and then scream out in muffled pain through my clenched teeth on your neck when I feel you clamp your own teeth down hard onto my tender massive breast flesh which enrages me even more, as tbe crowd screams out their approval as both of us are now biting down on each other as my hand that had just ripped your thong up through your pussy and now that its ripped free exposing your tender pussy lips my free hand slams hard into your pussy lips as I curl my index and middle finger pinching and squeezing your pussy lips while I dig my thumb nail hard into your clitoris as I quickly swing my hand that was in your hair around your ass between both your ass cheeks and I stab my index and middle finger and nails into your asshole while I stab my thumbnail into the other end of your pussy crack digging my nails into both ends of your pussy and asshole!

My teeth biting so hard that Im not sure if its your sweaty neck that Im tasting in my mouth or have my teeth broken your neck flesh and am tasting the blood from your neck!  Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2024, 05:28:45 AM »
close...could it. be that heather has finally meet her match?

possible,,,but seeing is believing

I think she has just enough to pul this one out
the prez tramp

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2024, 06:31:39 AM »
keep it up Heather... you're having a great fight... while the girls in the audience push each other to get a better look at the fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2024, 10:42:00 AM »
Your moans and screams would be songs to my ears if they werent mixed with my own grunts of pain and rage. The audience is on the their feet, trying to get as close as possible if the arena but without disturbing us, no body wants this vicious clash ends yet... Neither do we, no matter how painfull and infuriating it is, we just cant stop, we need more, so fucking much more...

While you teeth sink deeper into my skin, I dont stop rapping and clawing at your tits or your thong. My teeth drills even deeper into your flesh and even more when. i feel my things leaving me,  with all the damages I have made to your own panties, I just have to twist it once more and pull it hard to hear it getting ripped off... Now both of us are fully naked and before I can enjoy the nasty treatment I am giving to you, I howl in pure rage as you invade and scratch my inner walls.. I release my bite on your tit for the first time as I slap your cxnt so hard, once, twice and a thrust wild and loud smack before impalling your filthy twat with two of my fingers... Not fucking you yet, or lets say the main goal is to ruin your snatch more than pleasuring it..

We have stopped rolling for the moment and are just torturing each other intimate parts. No one knows how this battle will end, all that we want is to break the other first and with so much urge and rage to break you, I want to dive my hand again into your tits, but with too much anger, I just unvolontary butthead at you, getting us both dizzy for a moment... I unwrap my legs from around you and press my knees into your belly and sends you two meters away as we both rub and palm our aching pussies...our bodies and faces are a total mess and the proofs of how bad we are wrecking each other. Both are panting so heavy, while claws and bites marks are all over our bodies, our long hair are tangled and soaked. We might look like two crazy and ferocious beasts locked to the very end.

Offline Donnafights

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2024, 01:50:19 PM »
Watching this fight, intrigued by how they are fighting I fill my bust swelling as I not as huge as the combatants or others. I still proud of my 40DD’s as I step to the front to see the fight better.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2024, 10:57:07 PM »
Shit I was sure Heather had this fight, I feel guilty enjoying watching both women fight so wildly,

Offline Raquel

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2024, 11:16:15 PM »
Heather get that bitch
I am a trophy wife who pleases her man, I catfight sexfight dress and do so much to please him.

Under rate me at your peril.

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2024, 11:36:33 PM »
Both of us being relentless with every body weapon we can, your teeth clamped down on my massive juicy breast as well as your claws squeezing my meaty breast flesh, and lets not forget your other hand and set of claws squeezing and mauling my swollen thick pussy lips but as relentless and vicious you are being towards me, my own teeth are clamped down tight on the soft flesh of your neck like a vicious busty vampire, while our bodies continue to be entwined with each other as both of my hands and fingers are clawing not only the inside of your pussy wall from the front and your swollen clit, but also now my other hand is also stabbed deep into your asshole from the back as Im trying to pry your pussy and aashole apart with each hand, and as we struggle and grind into each other, our bodies get so entwined that you as well as myself have managed to get knees and feet up far enough to drive each of our bodies apart.

Exhausted, heaving deep breaths in and out, and in and out as we both now glare hatred, anger, and rage at each other from a couple feet apart, I smirk wickedly at you as I see my bloody teeth marks on your neck as I see you return the favor of smiling your evil smile at me when you see me rubbing my right hand on my massive breast that is showing your bloody teeth marks that you have left on me, both of us using our other hand to rub our raw and swollen pussys that we both have taken full advantage of ripping our thongs up hard and high into each other pussys as well as using our claws and fingers to maul the outside as well as the inside of each others pussys, and I grin wickedly at you as I see you swing your hand to your backside rubbing your asshole and then your pussy, then your asshole and then pussy.

"Well bitch, both of us our topless showing our massive breasts proudly, and both of us also showing our smoothly shaven beautiful yet mauled and clawed pussys, I hate you cxnt, so lets finish this!!"   Yt

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2024, 12:03:37 PM »
Both of us are feeling our arching skin under our fingers, checking what kind of damage this crazy vicious whore has done to our body... I touch my l'avais and feel them even more swollen and gaping that they were before you started to hurt my pussy, anyone can blame me, but I love this kind of violence and primal competition and now in my full naked glory with all those horny people screaming and watching at us, it drives me even more determinate and nasty to ruin this arrogant fucking whore... Staring at you with insane rage and sexual hunger...

"You filthy blonde snatch...  We both know what they want to see, you want the very same... Cum here and I will finish you woman to woman, you pathetic whore !! Fucking bring it on !!"

And with that, I roll back and sit on the grass, my big bubble ass is landing on the  floor as I open my legs wide and palm my shaving alpha pussy, parting my swollen labias with index and ring finger, while my middle one circle m'y fuckhole and slowli slide into it, I am clamping my kegals around m'y finger and pull it out with a loud pop... I move my fingers toward my mouth and suck it while still staring at you and then curling my fingers, waving at you to move closer and meet me, woman to woman, if you fucking dare....
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 12:45:03 PM by Sammawild »

Offline Nicole666

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2024, 08:38:17 PM »
 ???Heather destroy that bitch, she is giving you the chance to ruin her
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 08:42:43 PM by Nicole666 »

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2024, 03:21:53 AM »
Wild wild wild

Offline IrishHeather

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2024, 02:38:40 PM »
My eyes never leaving you as I stare you up and down, your massive breasts heaving in and out, the beads of swear glistening off your skin, your neck showing the signs that a forensics report would link me to the bite marks, as well as the reddening that is very visible at the upper portion of your pussy lips and clit, Im just not sure if its from the thong that I ripped through and off of you, or is it from my claws when I mauled and plunged them inside of you, I really dont care, because now your running your mouth and all I want to do is not only shut your mouth up, but I want to destroy you, Im going to destroy you from the inside of your pussy out!!

"Oh you fucking bitch, you think you know what this crowd wants, well lets see if your right BITCH!!" As we both continue glaring hate rage and female animal lustful fury as now my own massive breasts are heaving in the sunlight, and they are showing signs of your attack on them, but I know damn well that this fight is far from over and up till now its been a very back and forth and back and forth war "I accept your challenge you gutter whore, yeah lets give this crowd exactly what they want!!"

I go from my hands and knees back onto my peach shaped ass, the moist grass cuddles around both of my full round ass checks as I run both of my hands along the underneath of my massive breasts, lifting them up and letting them roll heavily out of my hands as I glide my fingers up to my nipples and then take my index and thumb and roll each of my nipples between them back and forth before squeezing each of my nipples, never taking my eyes off of you as I see you slide your hand along your pussy "YOU FUCKING HORNY WHORE!" as I slide the heels of my barefeet along the grass spreading them open wide open as I release my nipples and slide both of my hands down between my strong thighs and along the outside of my pussy lips, from my clit all the way along my opening, my right thumb and index finger spreading my lips open as I slide my index and middle finger inside of my pussy, and as I do, I blow you a kiss "muuaaaah!!" and I begin to do my own kegal as my index and middle finger are sucked in tight, and vacuumed inside of me before the loud popping sound explodes to the delight of everyone attendance, and as my pre-cum drips from both my fingers I bring them up, and gently run them along my thick hard dagger like nipples, before sliding my index finger along my upper lip and my middle finger along my lower lip before slipping my tongue between my lips and fingers as I curl my tongue between them and slide my fingers along licking my sweet juice off of each before moving them away from my mouth and say "YOU BITCH, LETS GIVE THEM WHAT THE WANT, you know you want it, and Im be more than happy to give you and them what I want as well!!"  Yt

Offline Sammawild

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2024, 03:55:50 PM »
Finaly I got this blonde whore just where I wanted and I am going to humiliate this cocky slut right in front of all her slutty fans and other Rowdy's guests. As you display your womanly curves and impressive assets, while I show off mine, my eyes never leaves your body, devouring every inch of it , comparing it with my own counterparts and being confident that mine are better and will end this titanic clash as victorious... Many peoples into the audience have already lost tops or pants and they are some other disputes turning into the battle but the main focus is still all on us as we both move closer to each other on the grass, cursing venomously at each other and staring hatefuly...

While we both are spreading legs wide, our feet meet first soles to soles. My big and smooth size 10 soles as pressing against yours and then I interlock my long black painted toes with yours and squeeze them hard, opening your legs wider as I stare at your dripping needy snatch... I keep you in this pose for a few seconds, just long enough to slide two fingers back into my fully exposed hungry vagina and pump them deep three times before letting an even louder popping sounds echoes... Some juice dripping of my fingers as unlock our toes and slaps my pussy very hard, the smacking sounds so loud make the crowd getting silent in disbelief... I slide my right leg over yours and lift my ass off the ground while I say to you with a deadly serious tone, without screaming, I dont have to everyone is watching at us and our massive set of tits about to meet and with smar amazement for the cxnt to cxnt war to come...

"This is where it ends for you, Heather..  you fought wild and catty, ferocious and bitchy... But right now, I am going to bang those fat tits in submission with mine... My pussy is going to powerfuck you all over the place and devours your pathetic little twat... " Sliding my left leg under yours..." There is nowhere to go, no escape for you and your slutty snatch, I am going to end you right here and right now. Bring it on, bitch ! Fuckfight me !"

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2024, 10:29:45 PM »
This is going to be a fight, however my girl Heather is going to win

This is so hot and close, come on Heather

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2024, 05:35:34 AM »
Great pics