News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Challenge, accepted

• 4 Replies

Offline Janine_G

Challenge, accepted
« on: October 06, 2024, 05:23:21 PM »
"You need to stay up here.  We will sort this out and only one of us will come through that door.  it will be me, so don't worry.  I have fought this bitch twice before, and yet she keeps coming back. Tonight, I will teach her a final lesson, but regardless, you have my permission to fuck her if for some reason she cheats and defeats me."

Richard nodded as his stunning 30 year old wife smiled at him, her outfit sexy and revealing and her face a look of serious intent.

Dana and Richard were absurdly wealthy.   It was all Dana's family money but it didn't matter.  She was a black sheep of the family, but had still inherited the trust fund when she had turned 18.  The other woman downstairs was also absurdly wealthy, and the two had met at boarding school and had become instant rivals and enemies for many things, but the most significant was Richard's cock.  In fairness, Lisa had fucked Richard first, but she had lost his attention quickly and Dana had bedded him and won him over.  The two 18 year olds battled over him once in boarding school and then again in their early twenties and while the battles had been fierce, Dana had soundly won both battles.  Lisa had not given up though, and Dana was a passionate and vicious competitor.

Dana's heels clicked on the marble staircase as she walked through the massive foyer to the big back guest room where Lisa was waiting.  Both were already wearing lingerie and had traded pleasantries and barbs.  As Dana walked into the room, Lisa turned and thrust out her chest, hands on hips.  Dana smirked and observed, "Oh look, your tits are bigger than the last time we met.  New implants?"

Lisa smiled, "Oh, they are.  Amazing what a little rough sex might do to one's implants.  I suppose a prude like you wouldn't know though." 

And they removed their clothes both circling one another like two cats...

Offline Janine_G

Re: Challenge, accepted
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2024, 09:08:27 PM »
Dana didn't want to waste time.  She wanted to put this bitch to rest as quickly as she could.  She charged forward and slammed her big chest into Lisa's even bigger chest and sent the brunette interloper stumbling back.  Lisa charged forward and slammed into Dana, knocking her literally onto her ass.

She laughed as the homeowner got up. "Fuck you," she mumbled, and slammed into Lisa again.  This time, Lisa didn't stumble back, instead her tits swelled and engulfed Dana's and Dana ended up stumbling back.  Lisa charged forward, hitting Dana over and over again and knocking her tits side to side until she knocked her down again.

Lisa smiled.  "Looks like things are a little different this time, aren't they bitch?"

Dana scrambled to her feet and slammed her tits into Lisa's, but Lisa again stood her ground.  She stepped forward and knocked into Dana again, then drove her backwards into the wall behind her, where she ground enormous chest into Dana's.

"Jesus christ...." huffed Dana as her outmatched chest was crushed by her challenger.   Dana struggled valiantly to get from her foe's enormous chest but Lisa would not let her escape.  The pressure was intense and Dana was sure her own implants were going to rupture.  Nonetheless she grunted and whimpered with exertion as she struggled to get free and regain some opportunity in the battle.  In all of their previous fights, she had dominated Lisa.  With a grunt, she shoved Lisa backwards, both women now slick with sweat.

Dana charged forward, unwilling to yield, and Lisa met her face on.  The blow was brutal to Dana. her tits were no match for Lisa's and as they were compressed intensely against her body weight she cried out in pain.  "Oh god!"  she exclaimed and Lisa laughed as she went on the attack.  Once again, blow after blow punished Dana's tits and the once firm globes were rapidly tenderized into flimsy bags of flesh.  Dana's tits were no match for Lisa's and Lisa took glee in driving Dana to her knees again then getting down and forcing her to her back, grinding her victorious chest into Dana's until the homeowner acknowledged her defeat in a whispered submission.

"On the bed bitch." Lisa instructed, gleefully getting up from her victorious mount.

Dana was determined to dominate Lisa now, knowing that she we need to fuck her into submission to maintain some semblance of dominance in the relationship.  Lisa went into her bag and pulled out the double dildo that she had brought and covered it in lube.  The two women had been much more evenly matched in this aspect of their battles in the past than they had been in titfighting, which was normally Dana's dominant strength despite it not being at this venture.

They both got on into an open-legged position on the bed and put the tip of the huge phallus at the entrance to their vagina's.  They looked at each other and Lisa said, "ready." Dana said "ready" and then simultaneously they both said, "Go."

Dana allowed some of the cock to slide into her pussy so she could use her strong vaginal muscles to grab the shaft and then she drove forward.  Lisa did the same.  At first they both grimaced at the resistance of the other woman's pussy but then Lisa drove the cock into Dana's pussy to the hilt with what seemed like ease.  Dana screamed as her vaginal muscles were stretched beyond their capacity and she was violated in a way she had rarely experienced.  She fell backwards as Lisa drove forward and skillfully began to thrust her hips ruthlessly as Dana was almost helpless.  The turn of events was shocking to Dana and thrilling to Lisa.  Dana could not control the animalistic force of her foe who began to pump furiously and fuck her brains out.  Dana struggled to regain her composure but alas was outmatched.  Lisa thrust the weapon into her repeatedly and without pausing, bringing her to a series of orgasms and stretching her pussy out beyond anything that she had ever experienced.

Dana was devastated, but she could not take the onslaught.  Despite a desperate effort to fight back, her pussy was overwhelmed and she recognized that accepting the challenge may have been one of the worst decisions she had ever made. 

In a tearful whisper, Dana whispered, "I give, you win...."

Lisa sneered.  "Oh, a win is not enough.  I'm going to ruin your cxnt for Richard for a while, you arrogant slut." and she began to thrust so hard that Dana began to scream uncontrollably.  Orgasm after orgasm washed over her as her pussy was stretched beyond its breaking point and her vaginal muscles were essentially left incapable of flexing.

Finally, Lisa dismounted, leaving the cock inside the spent woman and sweating and breathing hard, she went to claim her prize.

Richard sat on the bed, naked, waiting for his wife as he heard her footsteps on the marble staircase.

"Did you dispense with once and for all?" he asked as the door cracked and began to open.

"I believe I did..." said Lisa, as she walked into the room.

Richard's eyes went wide as he cock engorged at the surprise of seeing his wife's foe enter rather than her.

Lisa mounted him and took his enormous cock with ease....

Offline D69again

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2024, 09:20:03 PM »
Incredible story!
Beware of Project 2025! Read it! At least read the highlights! The radical religious right are coming after us who like sites like this one. Vote, while you still can, to stop Project 2025.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2024, 02:07:45 PM »
did dana want a rematch to keep her house?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2024, 01:27:00 AM »
I was so wanting Lisa to go get him before she finished the tit fight. Dana wasn’t in any shape to resist it and The beating Lisa was giving Dana was one that had he saw it , it would’ve definitely made up for all the others. After this one of Dan’s does want a rematch Lisa must mandate he watch from start to finish. That was the only part of this story that would’ve made it any better. Since I’m sure Lisa’s taunting and posturing would’ve been so hot with him watching.