News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recommend three of the best Suitefight videos

• 18 Replies

Offline kamafight666

• God Member
Recommend three of the best Suitefight videos
« on: October 08, 2024, 04:18:48 PM »
I am not that much into catfighting. But really like the clips of Suitefight videos. What would you say are some of their best releases?
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Recommend three of the best Suitefight videos
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 07:13:28 PM »
Nikki Darling vs Mila Rose--the Ali/Frazier of catfights, both were so skilled and hard

Jackie Fay vs Misty Lovelace--Playboy vs Penthouse, literally; such hot-looking girls, actually fighting

Alexa vs Michelle--the slightly smaller girl actually wins the fight

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2024, 10:04:56 PM »
Jess vs mira 2. Textbook classic ;D

Nikki darling vs mila rose. I still wish it was allowed to continue as mila would have probably got revenge

Sarah brooke vs lexi. Short explosive beatdown

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2024, 05:18:09 AM »
#1 Bella Luxx vs Nikki Darling
With Sarah Brooke inactive, this match to determine the "queen" Great upright and ground non-stop action. Mutual punishing attacks/holds. Nikki favored and the build-up hype through the roof. Ladies not giving an inch. Should have been a no time limit format. Rematch a must.
#2 Mila Rose vs Nikki Darling
Super intense battle. Nikki very aggressive face slapping and tit mauls. Sopped too early as Nikki began tiring and Mila getting second breath. Rematch a must.
#3 Amber Red vs Jacky Fay
Two hotties with lots of hairpulling and mutual breast grabs. Intense ground action and body to body contact. Amber proved she can fight vs a very feisty and attacking Jacky.
Anastasia vs Vika definitely could be included as this catfight features two very fit and conditioned ladies.
Honorable mention, Mira vs Jess 2.
Worst, Ziva vs Rina. Not only boring but uninspiring ladies who did not want to fight IMO

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2024, 08:33:02 AM »
My 3 personal favorites are...

Jess vs Mira 2
Eden vs Misty (criminally underrated)
Mila vs Nikki

Honorable mention would be...
Sarah vs Charlie
I still need to get Nikki vs Bella Luxx. That's one I'm very curious about.

Since you're not much into the catfights (I'm done with real catfights with the exception of Anastasia vs Vika) I highly, HIGHLY recommend  you check out the Suitfights Oil matches!

Suitfights Oil #2 is IMO the best thing they've ever produced! From top to bottom all 3 matches were excellent and stay in constant rotation on my playlist more than any Suitfights videos. I'd also check out these individual Suitfights Oil matches...

Mira vs Vivian
Mira vs Bella Luxx
Vivian vs Anastasia
Carmilla vs Victoria (criminally underrated)
Tilly vs Zoey (from Suitfights Oil #1)

« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 08:36:34 AM by jaybee »

Offline askherref

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2024, 02:57:29 PM »
Lexi Vs Jemma is my favorite fight. Lexi is so sexy.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2024, 05:11:40 PM »
Jess vs mira 2. Textbook classic ;D

Given Mira's quirky personality (open to experimentation, etc), my favorite fight of hers is actually versus Tilly.  Mira comes into it with body language along the lines of, 'Finally a fight I can win,' and clearly gets increasingly frustrated as it becomes clear that's not happening.

Which only gets Tilly even motivated to lock down the Win via a clear submission.

I got the impression the animosity between them INcreased during the fight.

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2024, 10:26:53 PM »
Bella luxx vs Nikki darling wasa classic too. Sad it didn't continue on and have a clear winner. Nikki got bruised up and it was incredibly aggressive as catfights should be.

Sarah brooke vs lora cross for the opening exchange of blows is wonderful too

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2024, 10:51:04 PM »
Bella luxx vs Nikki darling wasa classic too. Sad it didn't continue on and have a clear winner. Nikki got bruised up and it was incredibly aggressive as catfights should be.

In Nikki vs Bella, it's true Nikki sustained more scratches and slaps.  But Bella lost way more hair.  The next day, using the 'You should see the other girl' method of breaking ties, I'm thinking passers-by would conclude Nikki had one.

Dying to hear how she learned to fight so hard.

Offline rin753

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2024, 03:11:40 AM »

The 2 Best are without a doubt the longest (Mira vs Jess 2) and the shortest (Lexi vs Sarah)

If I had to pick a 3rd (and I might change my mind tomorrow) it would be Ivy vs Bella ("stop fuckin around.  It's not funny.  I'm going to beat you up.")

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2024, 04:40:26 AM »

In Nikki vs Bella, it's true Nikki sustained more scratches and slaps.  But Bella lost way more hair.  The next day, using the 'You should see the other girl' method of breaking ties, I'm thinking passers-by would conclude Nikki had one.

Dying to hear how she learned to fight so hard.

The day after nikki would have been black and blue around the ribs. She got beat up

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2024, 10:38:47 AM »

The 2 Best are without a doubt the longest (Mira vs Jess 2) and the shortest (Lexi vs Sarah)

If I had to pick a 3rd (and I might change my mind tomorrow) it would be Ivy vs Bella ("stop fuckin around.  It's not funny.  I'm going to beat you up.")

I forgot about Ivy vs Bella. That also was a criminally underrated fight. I remember praising it when it was released. I wonder why it's not talked about ???

Offline Flamingo

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2024, 01:32:56 PM »

I forgot about Ivy vs Bella. That also was a criminally underrated fight. I remember praising it when it was released. I wonder why it's not talked about ???
Ivy wasnt aggressive enough  to make it a classic

Offline locked

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2024, 02:41:00 PM »
I'm not into real catfights like a lot of you Suitefight fans but still have a few of their fights and still  check out the site. It's just too rough for my taste - hate seeing girls really fuck each other up - I prefer sexy wrestling instead. I've been tempted to check out their oil wrestling ...  just haven't yet.

I notice there are three catfights fights on there right now I don't remember seeing before ; Anastasia vs Vika , Amber vs Jackie , Carmela vs Gia.  Are these new ones or are they ones shot awhile ago and they just posted them now ?

As far as answering the OP question , the SF  fight I saw that blew me away was  Belle Luxx and Niki Darling  :o.  You hard core fans want a rematch but I doubt neither of them would agree to it. Seems like most girls now refuse real, outright fights like that one and who can blame them ?  I have read that Lora Cross is one that won't do it because of substantial hair loss fro past fights. I'm sure she gats paid a lot more for tribbing another girl than getting her hair torn out so can you blame her ?

Offline Mike_Lynn

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2024, 04:31:28 PM »
Sarah vs Mila
Carmen vs Sammy
Misty vs Jackie