News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Recommend three of the best Suitefight videos

• 18 Replies

Offline shesfinished

• God Member
Re: Recommend three of the best Suitefight videos
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2024, 11:37:54 PM »
Five catfights I enjoyed.
Charlie Mancini vs Sarah Brooke
Nikki Darling vs Bella Luxx
Jacky Fey vs Misty Lovelace
Jacky Fey vs Amber Rose
Angel vs Jacky Hoff(Taylor)

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2024, 06:37:04 PM »
Jess Mira 2
Angel vs Taylor
Carmilla vs Gia

I picked these three because the first one shouldn’t need any explanation it’s easily the most raw, hottest, sweatiest Catfight ever.

Angel vs Taylor was good because it’s short women who are curvy and it’s an even fight up until the mid way part where one gets tired and then gets dominated

Carmilla vs Gia—bigger filler women fighting with some anger tossed in.  It’s great.

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2024, 08:54:16 PM »
Jess Mira 2
Angel vs Taylor
Carmilla vs Gia

I picked these three because the first one shouldn’t need any explanation it’s easily the most raw, hottest, sweatiest Catfight ever.

Angel vs Taylor was good because it’s short women who are curvy and it’s an even fight up until the mid way part where one gets tired and then gets dominated

Carmilla vs Gia—bigger filler women fighting with some anger tossed in.  It’s great.
Angel vs Taylor(Jacky Hoff) was a good even match. Love a petite girl catfight. Be a good rematch. Include slapping and hairpulling.

Offline cb85

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2024, 12:43:21 AM »
Nikki Darling vs Mila Rose
Jacky Fey vs Amber Rose
Angel vs Taylor

How about some would could have been videos? I like Nikki Darling vs Brooke. It was cut short and mostly stand up but they went hard for five minutes and neither one was giving an inch. Too bad for the bloody nose. Truly miss Nikki wish she would come back and fight again. There was also a one between Jess and a blonde girl that was cut short due to camera issues. That one had great potential as well.