News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara

• 40 Replies

Offline London_River

Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara
« on: October 08, 2024, 06:32:46 PM »
Who wins this Oil Wrestling match for the Senior Division Championship?

I am (London) 5'7", 160 lbs, and 36E

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87163

Sara is 5'4". 146 lbs, and 36D

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87425
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 06:34:04 PM by London_River »

Offline London_River

Re: Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2024, 06:38:29 PM »
Oil Princess was gracious enough to give me a title shot in my first Oil Wrestling match. I felt that I should accept the challenge from a very capable newcomer, Sara Johnson, and give her the same opportunity that Oil Princess gave me. Sara looks as if she will pose a serious challenge for my title and she claims to have oil wrestled before. I do intend to be a fighting Champion here and believe that I will have to be at my very best to beat her and retain my title.

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2024, 06:45:31 PM »
Firstly, I'd like to thank London for giving me this opportunity. However, this is where the pleasantries end. Once the match starts, I will fight with the ferocity that I am known for, and will do everything in my power to win this match and the title. I have been in training for such a match and have been working very hard. My body is in peak condition and I'm ready for this fight. I have what it takes to become Champion and I intend to surprise London just as she surprised Oil Princess. I can promise that she is in for a very tough fight.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 06:52:09 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline London_River

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2024, 07:18:17 PM »
With both of us being ready, I make my way to the oil pit and step in. The floor has been coated with a generous amount of oil. i reach down and begin rubbing it liberally onto my body. I look across the way and see Sara doing the same. I am the larger and heavier woman of us two. She looks to be in good shape, but I believe that I can use my size advantage to wear her down over the course of the match. I'm anxious to get this match started as I wait for the signal to begin.

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2024, 07:31:39 PM »
I've slathered oil on my body and i see that London is ready to go. The command of "Ladies begin," is given, and London makes her way to the center of the oil pit where she's waiting for me in a kneeling position. I remain on my side of the pit, on all fours, but with my legs coiled behind me so that my bottom is nearly touching the wall of the pit behind me.

When i see London kneel straight up, I launch myself from the wall of the pit and slide hard towards her. I push off the wall of the pit with force. My legs release the energy like two steel springs. Just as I'm about to make contact with London, I lower my shoulder and hit her hard in her tummy. She makes a beautiful "ooooof" sound upon impact. London knows I mean business now, as she tries to double over forward, but I grab her hair with my right hand and pull her backwards to the floor of the pit. As I fall on top of her, I use my left hand to grab the fabric of her top. I want to expose her girls to all of the spectators here.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 07:48:27 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2024, 08:17:02 PM »
Wow!  London is wasting no time in defending her crown. Bravo for being an active champion!!

Offline London_River

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2024, 08:39:33 PM »
I’m surprised by the speed and suddenness of Sara’a attack. I’m hit hard in the stomach by her shoulder at speed, and it temporarily knocks wind from me as I double over forward towards her. She pulls me down backwards by the hair and jumps on top of me. She uses her free hand to grab at my top and pull until the fabric gives way, leaving me topless. That doesn’t have much effect on me as I’m not ashamed of my chest and I know how to fight very well from the bottom position.

I learned quickly that this is going to be a different type of match than the one I had against Oil Princess. Where she came to wrestle, Sara seems to have come wanting to fight. I realize that I’m in with a totally different kind of opponent. I’m rendered topless, but I remain unfazed by that. I spread my legs wide and shut them quickly, clamping them hard around Sara’s rib cage. I squeeze her hard with my strong and powerful thighs. This isn the beginning of my strategy to weaken her and wear her down so that, like Oil Princess, she’ll not have sufficient energy to outlast me in the closing stages of this fight.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 08:41:34 PM by London_River »

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2024, 09:35:04 PM »
With London wrapping her legs around me from the bottom position while she is on her back, I feel the pressure on my rib cage from her strong legs. From the top position, I reach down with both hands and sink my claws deep into her soft tit flesh. “How do your big tits feel now, London?” I dig my sharp nails in firm and deep. “I want that title, London. Say that I’m better than you. SAY IT!!”

I have trained so hard for this match and all my hard work is going to pay off. I feel strong and confident. London's a great fighter, but I'm meaner and better!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 09:43:18 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline London_River

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2024, 10:50:05 PM »
With Sara on top of me, and both hands have her nails digging down deep into my tits, I’m in a world of pain. I wasn’t expecting this type of a fight from her and was caught off guard and surprised. With her digging in with her sharp nails from the top position, I know that I need to do something to defend myself and quickly. With both of my hands free, I fight through the pain and raise up both of my arms and put them around her throat. I squeeze her windpipe as hard as I can, and press my thumbs into her windpipe, cutting off her air. Just a little bit more and she’ll either have to let go or pass out.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2024, 10:54:19 PM by London_River »

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2024, 11:00:36 PM »
London's reign might be short lived...

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2024, 02:11:43 PM »
As I dig my nails deeper into London’s soft tit flesh, she reaches up with two hands and grabs me by the throat. I grab both of her wrists with both hands, as I sit up and pull away, escaping her grasp on my throat. I now have her by both wrists. Using my strength and my leverage from being on top, I force her arms down and pin them over her head. I look down into her eyes, and for the first time I sense fear.

London is fearful that she’s going to lose the match, and the title. I’m sitting back on her stomach as I hold her in this pin, making it difficult for her to escape. I don’t begin a pin count however. I just look down on her beneath me, as she begins to realize the inevitable. I want to hear her scream her submission, so that everyone knows who’s the better woman. I lower my head and begin whispering in her ear as I begin taunting London just as she did Oil Princess, getting into her head as well as dominating her body. “Aren’t you going to fight back, London?”
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 02:20:48 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline London_River

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2024, 07:32:57 PM »
Sara is on top of me and taunting me to fight back. This match is far from over yet. I have a lot of fight left in me. I’m the bigger woman and strong as hell. Sara’s only taken control of the match up to this point because of her cheating. Time to turn the tide. As Sara lowers her head to talk into my ear, that gives ne the opportunity. If she wants MY title, she’s going to have to do a lot better than that.

Sara gets cocky and overconfident by whispering in my ear to taunt me. She thinks that she has the match won but this fight is far from over. As she makes a rookie mistake and loses concentration, focusing on taunting me rather than wrestling, I pull my arms free and sit up. I wrap my arms around the back of her head and pull her face into my bigger and fuller tits. She can’t fight if she can’t breathe. I’m holding Sara tightly into my chest as she struggles for a breath of air.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 07:37:09 PM by London_River »

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2024, 07:38:48 PM »
Great move by London... very interesting fight
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2024, 04:48:04 AM »
My vote for Sara
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2024, 02:31:27 PM »
London has me by the back of the head, pulling my face into her large boobs making it difficult for me to breathe. I thrust my body into hers, trying to force her down onto her back. As she begins falling back, she puts her hands behind her in order to brace her fall. In doing so, she releases her grasp on my head and I pull my face away from her smothering boobs. We’re now in a kneeling position facing each other, in what amounts to be a starting position, as we each struggle against each other trying to get control.

« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 02:40:06 PM by Sara_Johnson »