News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara

• 40 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2024, 03:03:36 PM »
This is going to be a close fight but I think Sara will edge it out

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2024, 04:26:55 PM »
good move Sara
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2024, 05:18:34 AM »
I like this one. Two women who want to win so much and it sounds like each one will do whatever has to be done. I’m trying to decide which one comes out on top. Leaning to Sara, cause I absolutely love when a woman gains an advantage she makes sure her rival knows it, and those watching. I sure like Sara’s style. Gonna be a good one no matter which one wins.

Offline London_River

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2024, 02:10:14 PM »
London has me by the back of the head, pulling my face into her large boobs making it difficult for me to breathe. I thrust my body into hers, trying to force her down onto her back. As she begins falling back, she puts her hands behind her in order to brace her fall. In doing so, she releases her grasp on my head and I pull my face away from her smothering boobs. We’re now in a kneeling position facing each other, in what amounts to be a starting position, as we each struggle against each other trying to get control.

Sara escapes my grasp as we go back to a starting position. She is very aggressive as she leans in to me, trying to once again push me over onto my back. This time I let her push as I resist her trying to push me over. Then I move slightly to the side and catch her in a tight side headlock as she lurches past. I apply pressure as I squeeze her in the head lock. I don't expect Sara to submit from this headlock, but it will be a very effective hold for me designed to wear her down.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 02:19:34 PM by London_River »

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2024, 07:13:02 PM »
The oil helps me to slip out of London’s side headlock and get behind her. I apply a headlock of my own on London, but a better one. One where she is flat on her back and I can use my body weight to hold the larger woman down as I painfully wrench her neck up towards me, trying for a submission.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2024, 07:21:50 PM by Sara_Johnson »

Offline Lexi Bella

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2024, 07:58:23 PM »
Both of these women would make very capable Champions. That is until they face me!

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2024, 09:58:16 PM »
Lexi, I'll deal with you once I'm done dealing with London.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2024, 10:01:10 PM »
Another great match up. London because looks like she looks like she has more muscle but the match could go Sara's way because she has a little weight advantage. Both women very appealing...prefer Sara's bod cause womanly soft bodies are kinda sexy.

Offline London_River

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2024, 02:13:54 PM »
Lexi, I'll deal with you once I'm done dealing with London.
Don't get to confident, Sara. This fight isn't over, not by a  long shot. With you holding me in the headlock and wrenching my neck, I need to fine an escape quickly so I give you a taste of your own medicine. With both of your hands occupied applying the head lock on me, both of my hands are free. I reach up I reach up with my right hand and grab your left tit hard. I squeeze it deeply, sinking my nails in, and I also give it a hard twist. You screech loudly and let go of your head lock.

With you getting up off of me and backing up, I charge into you quickly, I get behind you and onto your back, doubling you over and forcing you down.I'm the larger woman and I use my superior weight and strength holding you there, forcing you into an uncomfortable position as I set up my next move as I'm in a very good position of control. 
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 02:19:38 PM by London_River »

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2024, 02:24:23 PM »
Great match. But the winner will simply be temporary custodian of what will become MY title.

Offline London_River

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2024, 02:52:23 PM »
Caitlin, You can come and see me once I'm done with Sara.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 02:53:01 PM by London_River »

Offline Laura O

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2024, 04:44:38 PM »
This is a great match between two very good oil wrestlers. But I think we're going to see a new Champ.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2024, 02:46:41 AM »
Great battle

I want the winner
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2024, 08:28:43 AM »
While she's fighting, the girls watching her keep cheering her on... watch out Sara! London is going to keep attacking your tits!
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2024, 02:50:44 PM »
With you tiring, I slide out from under you and apply a perfectly executed head and neck scissors. "It's now time for you to tap or take a nap, London."