News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« on: October 09, 2024, 09:47:42 AM »
Natalie and myself have been wanting to fight each other for quite some time and finally we agreed to take it to a poll and see what you people think. We agreed on no broken bones, no excessive blood and nothing gross. We also agreed that it may get a lil erotic if it feels right.

I'm 5'6" 120lbs, 34C and 26yo. Natalie is 5’5-6 135lbs 34D

The fight takes place in an old dusty deserted barn. A few haybales are scattered around the floor, other than that it's just Natalie and me in a nasty fight to the finish.

I'll let Natalie tell you a bit more about herself before we get down to the fight
« Last Edit: October 09, 2024, 09:56:18 AM by Erin Lee »

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2024, 09:56:54 AM »
Erin

Offline BustyHoney

• KK catfight queen
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2024, 11:12:20 AM »
What a great matchup, two of the sites very best young catfighters!! Love this poll and good luck to both of you!!

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2024, 02:07:47 PM »
Can't wait to see this one! Two gorgeous incredible fierce fighters. Great poll.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2024, 05:37:32 PM »
This should be a hot battle

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2024, 10:35:28 PM »
Great match girls... I know Natalie has a reputation as an incredible fighter but she is facing Erin and in my opinion she very well might be the best fighter at fcf... Not saying she can't but it would definitely be an upset or epic proportions.

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2024, 05:15:56 AM »
You got this Natalie

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2024, 12:45:23 PM »
First thank you for the comments and bites for both Erin and me. We appreciate it and hope you like the pool and fight.

Like Erin said we been wanting to fight each for some time. Time difference been our only issue. So we decided to do this poll. She is going to be very tough. We agreed on the rules.
I am 5’5-6 135ish lbs 34D brown hair and 22 yo

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2024, 12:54:29 PM »
After many messages and threats back and forth between Erin and me we decided to meet at this old barn.

I get there seeing it dusty and a few hay bales wearing and white tank top and black and grey plaid skirt and cowboy boots. My hair loose and flows down my back as I wait the I see Erin walking in. Not wearing a bra my nipples hard as I untuck it from my skirt.

“Glad you decided to show up bitch I been waiting for this!” I slowly start to undress. As I have my phone set in record for all to see me kick your butt.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member

Offline Beth_battles

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2024, 04:11:44 PM »
Kick her butt Erin!

Offline Sammawild

• I bet you know why I am here....
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2024, 04:20:06 PM »
Sounds like a promising battle... I will keep an eye on it and see for who I will be voting.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2024, 05:19:37 PM »
I watch as Natalie enters the barn. She doesn't notice me sat on an old oil drum to the side of said barn and i sure as all hell am not going to let her know i'm here, not yet.

She starts to strip down, now i didn't expect this but given that she's a bit of a redneck bitch i s'pose i should have.

The bitch is built, toned arms n legs and a flat stomach, she's going to be quite the challenge for me, 'specially as she's a bit heavier. But i don't back down from bigger bitches and i certainly won't back down from Natalie.

I slide down off the barrel and stroll nonchalantly into the barn, you welcome me, letting me know you have been waiting to fight me. "The feeling is entirely mutual....skank" i hiss

I walk over to one of the haybales and i too undress right down to my red bra and thong but just to not look too slutty i keep on my pair of thigh high zip up boots. OK OK, that kinda does look slutty, i'll grant ya that but i really don't care what ya think or what Natalie thinks.

With my shoulder length brunette locks tied up in a high bun and my nails and lips coated in a fetching coat of red gloss i wiggle my shoulders and stretch out my arms n legs.

"Ok bitch, let's FIGHT" i hiss as i start to circle you, my eyes not leaving you for a moment. My nipples much the same as yours start to stiffen as i anticipate working you over.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2024, 07:06:30 PM »
I watch as Natalie enters the barn. She doesn't notice me sat on an old oil drum to the side of said barn and i sure as all hell am not going to let her know i'm here, not yet.

She starts to strip down, now i didn't expect this but given that she's a bit of a redneck bitch i s'pose i should have.

The bitch is built, toned arms n legs and a flat stomach, she's going to be quite the challenge for me, 'specially as she's a bit heavier. But i don't back down from bigger bitches and i certainly won't back down from Natalie.

I slide down off the barrel and stroll nonchalantly into the barn, you welcome me, letting me know you have been waiting to fight me. "The feeling is entirely mutual....skank" i hiss

I walk over to one of the haybales and i too undress right down to my red bra and thong but just to not look too slutty i keep on my pair of thigh high zip up boots. OK OK, that kinda does look slutty, i'll grant ya that but i really don't care what ya think or what Natalie thinks.

With my shoulder length brunette locks tied up in a high bun and my nails and lips coated in a fetching coat of red gloss i wiggle my shoulders and stretch out my arms n legs.

"Ok bitch, let's FIGHT" i hiss as i start to circle you, my eyes not leaving you for a moment. My nipples much the same as yours start to stiffen as i anticipate working you over.

“Bitch you should’ve never asked for this as I strolled to an opposite hay bale. I finish undressing with no bra on just my light blue G string that’s shows my curves and mound off. I keep my black thigh boots on. As I don’t care if I look slutty, I am here to fight! See your fit and a little old I don’t underestimate you!

I leave my hair down as I got some light makeup on and my pink lips are glossy from my lipstick I stretch and see that you are ready, so am I!

I start to circle with you our boots click on the floor! We get closer and closer. My eyes locked to you. Then with a sudden movement I grab your hair my nails dig into your bun I jerk back using the tie and my hands to try tear hair from your scalp! My body slams into you. As tits and thongs meet ! Body to body the fights on!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2024, 07:57:53 PM »
Those boots the look swayed my vote Erin until I saw you. In those boots I did not know who to vote for