News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline Marley

• I wanna do bad things to you
Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2024, 03:28:26 AM »
I'm a sucker for thigh high boots...

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2024, 04:24:22 AM »
Never thinking tw8ce about this  it’s Natalie all the way here

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2024, 06:39:02 AM »
It will be an even fight between two good fighters, but my vote is with Natalie... come on Natalie, you can beat her
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2024, 09:29:03 AM »
We circle each other, no love lost here, we are out to destroy the other in any way we can. Natalie is obviously a confident bitch, not many would go into a fight in a barn topless. We circle closer and closer, i can hear your breathing, deep and steady, mine too. I'm all a tingle, i love to fight and a southern redneck bitch will give me a massive challenge.

Then the fight is on, you lunge for my hair, your nails sink into my high bob, you yank my head back which makes me yelp in pain as my scalp is stretched. Yanking back on my hair forces my chest out and our breasts and crotches meet with a loud slap. Flesh against flesh, the warmth from your body floods my mind. You started quick and vicious, i need to find an answer as we stagger together in the middle of this barn.

With my head dragged back i'm forced into looking up at the roof so i go by feel alone. My right hand lands on your hip then travels along the top of your thigh until it finds the target, your barely covered kitty.

My hand turns into a claw and my nails dig into your tender flesh through your thong. "How's that feel, skank?" i hiss

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2024, 10:21:49 AM »
Never any doubt, Erin is tough but Natalie is tougher younger and stronger, Cmon Natalie prove me right like I know you will.

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2024, 12:26:19 PM »
I'm team Erin in this!

First time I see Erin fight a younger rival, many get fooled by Erin thinking she's a weak spoiled princess, but this blonde is not. I think she can tank Nathalies attacks and thne make a moaning mess out of her as Nathalie can't stand Erins erotic attacks.

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2024, 01:47:25 PM »
"C'mon Erin, get the bitch!"

Offline The Promoters

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2024, 03:00:31 PM »
Great fight! Erin Lee is so hot and tough. It will be a rough fight but Erin wins a close one

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2024, 04:32:21 PM »
Erin

Offline Catty_Thanh

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2024, 05:30:33 PM »
Gone with Erin on this one. Mainly cus she looks fun 

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2024, 05:34:28 PM »
We circle each other, no love lost here, we are out to destroy the other in any way we can. Natalie is obviously a confident bitch, not many would go into a fight in a barn topless. We circle closer and closer, i can hear your breathing, deep and steady, mine too. I'm all a tingle, i love to fight and a southern redneck bitch will give me a massive challenge.

Then the fight is on, you lunge for my hair, your nails sink into my high bob, you yank my head back which makes me yelp in pain as my scalp is stretched. Yanking back on my hair forces my chest out and our breasts and crotches meet with a loud slap. Flesh against flesh, the warmth from your body floods my mind. You started quick and vicious, i need to find an answer as we stagger together in the middle of this barn.

With my head dragged back i'm forced into looking up at the roof so i go by feel alone. My right hand lands on your hip then travels along the top of your thigh until it finds the target, your barely covered kitty.

My hand turns into a claw and my nails dig into your tender flesh through your thong. "How's that feel, skank?" i hiss

As we lock up body to body I smile as I hear you scream. As I push you back some but still in the middle body to body as we start breathing hard I can feel your breath.

I scream out as I feel your nails dig into my thong and grab my kitty that shaved. My eye go wide as tears fall. As I wasn’t expecting  you grab it so fast! “BITCH LET GO!” I yell my scream echoes in the barn.

We circling as I jerk your hair back hard your bum pops free as I tear hair out  my other hand still on your tit twisting my nails digging deep. I use my free hand I reach down as we have separated some I and find your thing my nails dig in and find your pussy I twist you lips. Our boots clank on the floor as we circle and now we just shoulder to shoulder heads beside one another’s

“Bitch I going rip your lips off!” I snarl in your ear!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2024, 05:37:11 PM »
It’s not letting share pictures for some reason so I share my profile you can look at my pic there sorry

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2024, 10:30:22 PM »
Naughty me flirting with these two hot fighters, seeing them fight in those hot heeled boots and barely nothing drives me wild. A threesome with these two is my fantasy.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2024, 10:07:15 AM »
It does my heart good to hear your screams as my nails cut into your labia. The fight is well and truely on and we have both suffered pain in the first few seconds.

You rip my high bob apart and my hair cascades down onto my shoulders, you keep yanking and tearing, some of my gorgeous hair floats down to the floor. "You f@cking slut" i hiss and i twist your kitty and stretch it out. It's then your hand closes on my mound, your nails spear into my flesh. My eyes widen and my mouth drops open, now i know what you must be feeling. You attack both my kitty and tit at the same time, it sends my head spinning, i know i have to make you stop.

We stand shoulder to shoulder, i lift my right arm and drive my elbow into your gut. Of course i have to release your kitty to do this.I take hold of your left wrist, my nails tear at your flesh as i peel it away from my mound. I turn in so we are facing each other, my ruined bra gets discarded and our tits clash, erect nipple against erect nipple. I look into your eyes..."I'll break you, bitch" i sneer.

I look to slide the inside of my right thigh up the outside of your left, then, hooking my foot around behind your calf i drive my left fist into your tummy and push hard against you as i look to use my leg to unbalance you and take you down onto the floor.

Offline Catfighting Stud

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2024, 05:59:04 PM »
Go Erin! You can take her!