News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline marief

Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2024, 06:01:24 PM »
Kick that FUCKING SLUT Erin !!!

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2024, 08:46:39 PM »
For those who know me, it will come as no shock that I 100% support Erin!

Good luck Erin…give the Bitch HELL!!!

Xoxo
Kate

Offline Nicole666

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2024, 08:48:58 PM »
Get her Natalie.

Fuck the bitch up bad.as I tell Kate shut up bitch

Offline Kate69

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2024, 09:03:33 PM »
Naughty me flirting with these two hot fighters, seeing them fight in those hot heeled boots and barely nothing drives me wild. A threesome with these two is my fantasy.

I cuddle up to Stud, don’t waste your time with these sluts, I am the better woman, as I flirt with Stud in front of these bitches as they destroy each other.
I have looked on for a while and want some bitchy erotic action

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2024, 11:52:55 PM »
We circle each other, no love lost here, we are out to destroy the other in any way we can. Natalie is obviously a confident bitch, not many would go into a fight in a barn topless. We circle closer and closer, i can hear your breathing, deep and steady, mine too. I'm all a tingle, i love to fight and a southern redneck bitch will give me a massive challenge.

Then the fight is on, you lunge for my hair, your nails sink into my high bob, you yank my head back which makes me yelp in pain as my scalp is stretched. Yanking back on my hair forces my chest out and our breasts and crotches meet with a loud slap. Flesh against flesh, the warmth from your body floods my mind. You started quick and vicious, i need to find an answer as we stagger together in the middle of this barn.

With my head dragged back i'm forced into looking up at the roof so i go by feel alone. My right hand lands on your hip then travels along the top of your thigh until it finds the target, your barely covered kitty.

My hand turns into a claw and my nails dig into your tender flesh through your thong. "How's that feel, skank?" i hiss

Gawd...I remember fighting Erin and it doesn't matter how prepared you think you are, you're not ready for the level of roughness and viciousness she fights. The rougher it gets the more she enjoys it. She had me in tears early and often. Such a delight to watch her go to work. Not so much to be on the receiving end of it .  :P

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2024, 01:44:01 AM »
It does my heart good to hear your screams as my nails cut into your labia. The fight is well and truely on and we have both suffered pain in the first few seconds.

You rip my high bob apart and my hair cascades down onto my shoulders, you keep yanking and tearing, some of my gorgeous hair floats down to the floor. "You f@cking slut" i hiss and i twist your kitty and stretch it out. It's then your hand closes on my mound, your nails spear into my flesh. My eyes widen and my mouth drops open, now i know what you must be feeling. You attack both my kitty and tit at the same time, it sends my head spinning, i know i have to make you stop.

We stand shoulder to shoulder, i lift my right arm and drive my elbow into your gut. Of course i have to release your kitty to do this.I take hold of your left wrist, my nails tear at your flesh as i peel it away from my mound. I turn in so we are facing each other, my ruined bra gets discarded and our tits clash, erect nipple against erect nipple. I look into your eyes..."I'll break you, bitch" i sneer.

I look to slide the inside of my right thigh up the outside of your left, then, hooking my foot around behind your calf i drive my left fist into your tummy and push hard against you as i look to use my leg to unbalance you and take you down onto the floor.

We both gasp out as we tear at each other’s kitties as we circle some or boots stomp the floor we both gasp and little cry’s are let out by us both. I see your look as I claw your kitty! It satisfying to see your surprised look as you didn’t think I fight this way!

Then I feel you let go of my kitty. Then you elbow me and my eyes go wide as I didn’t expect it which causes me to let go of your tit! Then you grab my wrist as you pry my nails away from your kitty. Gasping out was we are tit to tit they slap together I start to fall as you push me down to the floor that’s dirty! Your fist makes me gasp out! Hurting but mad now I want to hurt you bad and make you pay!

We hit the dirty floor me first then as you come down on top of me,  I kick my legs up wrapping around your waist and locked them tight! My thighs squeeze hard crushing your sides my left hand grabs your right cheek nails dig in and I shake your face pulling you over on your back as I twist my hips fully putting pressure. My right  hand open comes down palm first and lands between your tits with menacing slap it echoes in the old barn! Then four more times as I slap you driving the air out of you and punishing your tits!

“BITCH HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS!” As I crush your sides, my legs tightly locked! My left hand shaking your head and face as my nails are firmly locked and my right hand slapping hard as I can across your exposed chest

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2024, 02:43:45 AM »
voted for Natalie its neck and neck
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2024, 03:18:24 AM »
Come on Natalie you got this

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2024, 10:32:51 AM »
We circle each other, no love lost here, we are out to destroy the other in any way we can. Natalie is obviously a confident bitch, not many would go into a fight in a barn topless. We circle closer and closer, i can hear your breathing, deep and steady, mine too. I'm all a tingle, i love to fight and a southern redneck bitch will give me a massive challenge.

Then the fight is on, you lunge for my hair, your nails sink into my high bob, you yank my head back which makes me yelp in pain as my scalp is stretched. Yanking back on my hair forces my chest out and our breasts and crotches meet with a loud slap. Flesh against flesh, the warmth from your body floods my mind. You started quick and vicious, i need to find an answer as we stagger together in the middle of this barn.

With my head dragged back i'm forced into looking up at the roof so i go by feel alone. My right hand lands on your hip then travels along the top of your thigh until it finds the target, your barely covered kitty.

My hand turns into a claw and my nails dig into your tender flesh through your thong. "How's that feel, skank?" i hiss

Gawd...I remember fighting Erin and it doesn't matter how prepared you think you are, you're not ready for the level of roughness and viciousness she fights. The rougher it gets the more she enjoys it. She had me in tears early and often. Such a delight to watch her go to work. Not so much to be on the receiving end of it .  :P

Just like to clarify something here. Bridgette worked me over relentlessly when we fought. I still carry the scars and bruises from our fight. Thank you for your kind words though Bridge  :-*

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2024, 10:50:49 AM »
We go down, hard. I hear your grunt as your back hits the dirt and another grunt when my body lands on yours. You are both quick and sneaky though 'cos as i'm falling you have your legs wide apart, a position i'm quite sure you are used to. Those legs snap shut around my waist, your ankles lock behind me and you start to squeeze. My eyes widen, it's like being squeezed by a python (I imagine, never having been squeezed by a python). Those toned thighs cut into my sides and my breathing starts to come in big gulps. I feel my face getting redder and redder as you set out to weaken me.

Then you grab my right cheek, your nails sting and rip into my skin. You start to push and pull my face side to side before unbalancing me and taking me off you and onto my back. You then start to slam your hand down between my tits, once, twice, thrice, four times you do this. I start to feel a lil dizzy but i do know i am in the fight of my life, maybe even for my life.

I swipe at your face with my right hand, my nails searching out your eyes. Like some rabid cat my nails criss cross your face again and again..."Get the fuck off me bitch" i gasp, still locked between your crushing thighs. I'm forced to attack your kitty again with my left hand. I take hold of your thong and rip it to one side, then my fingers jab into your kitty. "I'll ruin you bitch" i hiss between gasps. Planting my right foot flat to the floor i thrust up my right hip as i look to roll us onto our sides so i can really go to work on your kitty.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2024, 02:11:34 PM »
We go down, hard. I hear your grunt as your back hits the dirt and another grunt when my body lands on yours. You are both quick and sneaky though 'cos as i'm falling you have your legs wide apart, a position i'm quite sure you are used to. Those legs snap shut around my waist, your ankles lock behind me and you start to squeeze. My eyes widen, it's like being squeezed by a python (I imagine, never having been squeezed by a python). Those toned thighs cut into my sides and my breathing starts to come in big gulps. I feel my face getting redder and redder as you set out to weaken me.

Then you grab my right cheek, your nails sting and rip into my skin. You start to push and pull my face side to side before unbalancing me and taking me off you and onto my back. You then start to slam your hand down between my tits, once, twice, thrice, four times you do this. I start to feel a lil dizzy but i do know i am in the fight of my life, maybe even for my life.

I swipe at your face with my right hand, my nails searching out your eyes. Like some rabid cat my nails criss cross your face again and again..."Get the fuck off me bitch" i gasp, still locked between your crushing thighs. I'm forced to attack your kitty again with my left hand. I take hold of your thong and rip it to one side, then my fingers jab into your kitty. "I'll ruin you bitch" i hiss between gasps. Planting my right foot flat to the floor i thrust up my right hip as i look to roll us onto our sides so i can really go to work on your kitty.

We are on the floor as I have you on your back (something your used to I am sure of)
As we struggle in the floor our gasp and moans are loud as it’s just us in the barn two girls fighting it out. A grudge between who is the best!

I see your face as I surprise you, good I think to myself  bitch you underestimated me! I squeezed hard then I hear your plea then my right eye shuts as I feel pain BITCH I know what you done I blink to try clear my eyes then it happens again which causes me to let go of your cheek and to wipe my face. I  then feel my thong being rip off and you grab my kitty again! I loosen my legs and we now side by side! “FUCKIN BITCH!!”

My right hand grabs your thing and pulls straight up cutting you in to before it breaks then my hand grabs your kitty my middle finger goes in and hooks and my Malik’s claw my thumb on your clit and I sink nails in and pull on the hook I have. My left hand grabs your face nails sink not above your eyes as in one long slash I pull straight down crossing your eyes in a long drag and blinding you down to your throat choking you now  “HOW DOES THAT FEEL SLUT!” As my legs wrapped around your holding them tight!

As we battle we both are gasping and hurting, but want to continue to fight

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2024, 02:14:24 PM »
This was a tough one to vote on but I went with Natalie.  This would be an amazing fight to see.

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2024, 02:18:03 PM »
   Very tough matchup but I went with Erin here.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2024, 03:16:56 PM »
What an incredible fight! Natalie is slowly wearing Erin down and taking this fight over!

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• God Member
  • a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2024, 06:09:15 PM »
Erin is too vicious, too relentless, too EVERYTHING for Natalie to handle ... I oughta know. I speak from painful experience. Erin all the way.
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!