News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline marief

Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2024, 06:18:53 PM »
you get her Erin !! destroy this bitch !

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2024, 09:39:31 PM »
This is so hot two absolute babes

Offline CarliCF

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2024, 10:15:21 PM »
 Nat, get that bitch

Offline topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2024, 12:14:35 AM »
    Easy vote for me NATALIE all the way
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2024, 02:45:30 AM »
Great match girls... I know Natalie has a reputation as an incredible fighter but she is facing Erin and in my opinion she very well might be the best fighter at fcf... Not saying she can't but it would definitely be an upset or epic proportions.
Natalie is good fighter and it won’t be an upset if she wins. Erin is overrated and she should stay  where she belongs down in the message board.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2024, 11:08:14 AM »
Trapped between your crushing thighs, my ribs feel like they must break at any moment. I screw up my eyes and grit my teeth as i try to fight back against the pain. My only option now is to maul your kitty, a cheap attack to be sure but i'm not the only one looking to do that, am i bitch.

My fingers slide inside your kitty, i feel your legs loosen from around my body. I could attack your clit, work it, arouse you, maybe even drive you to the edge of your resistance, but no, i claw dragging my nails over your soft flesh. "I told you i'd ruin you bitch"

Then you respond, as i knew you would by going full on for my kitty. To do this though you have to unfasten your legs from around my waist. Your fingers sink inside me, i howl in pain as you assault my clit. Your nails slice into my flesh, making my eyes water as i thrash and squirm on your fingers. You then claw at my face, raking my forehead down over my eyes to me chain where you grab hold of my throat and your fingers tighten around it.

I cough, choking as your dual assault to kitty and throat threaten to make me pass out. My body aflame with pain, my face scarred and bleeding, my kitty under a vicious attack.
I blink, trying to clear my eyes so i can see you, we lie on our sides facing each other. Fingers tearing at each others most tender and private parts. I need to back you off, buy a lil time to reset.

Feeling dizzy now from your choke hold on my throat i go for your eyes with my right hand. Not clawing but trying to push my fingers into your eye socket of your left eye. I also rip my fingers from your kitty, dragging my nails as hard as i can across your clit, then, with what limited movement i have i start to try and punch you in the gut, again and again as i look to make you back off.

Neither of us will be the same as we were before this fight.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2024, 04:09:52 PM »
Trapped between your crushing thighs, my ribs feel like they must break at any moment. I screw up my eyes and grit my teeth as i try to fight back against the pain. My only option now is to maul your kitty, a cheap attack to be sure but i'm not the only one looking to do that, am i bitch.

My fingers slide inside your kitty, i feel your legs loosen from around my body. I could attack your clit, work it, arouse you, maybe even drive you to the edge of your resistance, but no, i claw dragging my nails over your soft flesh. "I told you i'd ruin you bitch"

Then you respond, as i knew you would by going full on for my kitty. To do this though you have to unfasten your legs from around my waist. Your fingers sink inside me, i howl in pain as you assault my clit. Your nails slice into my flesh, making my eyes water as i thrash and squirm on your fingers. You then claw at my face, raking my forehead down over my eyes to me chain where you grab hold of my throat and your fingers tighten around it.

I cough, choking as your dual assault to kitty and throat threaten to make me pass out. My body aflame with pain, my face scarred and bleeding, my kitty under a vicious attack.
I blink, trying to clear my eyes so i can see you, we lie on our sides facing each other. Fingers tearing at each others most tender and private parts. I need to back you off, buy a lil time to reset.

Feeling dizzy now from your choke hold on my throat i go for your eyes with my right hand. Not clawing but trying to push my fingers into your eye socket of your left eye. I also rip my fingers from your kitty, dragging my nails as hard as i can across your clit, then, with what limited movement i have i start to try and punch you in the gut, again and again as i look to make you back off.

Wincing and a bit in shock as I watch Erin really struggling. She has run into a very very tough opponent. Hang in there Erin! Hang in there girl! You're doing awesome!  :-*

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2024, 06:50:22 PM »
  Erin, beats the bitch.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2024, 06:54:25 PM »

Thinking I have you trapped. Seeing your fading as I squeeze on your throat and other hand with one finger in a hook in your kitty my other fingers clawing your lips and clit. Punishing you as much as I can. You are one of the toughest I have ever fought. We still side by side as we kick our legs the boots we are wearing hits the boards we are both dirty and sweaty. This is war!

You poke me in my left eye it goes in my sock and I jerk my head back my eye swells shut instantly! I cry out in paint and let go of your throat! Tear flow and I turn my head. Then my right eye goes wide as you attack my kitty. “You cheap whore!” I yell out! As you drag your nails across my kitty on fire and my exposed clit is cut by your nails it causes me to shake my lower body. I feel you punch as I shift my body it lands not as hard as you intended it too. My body is hurting. I hoping I am not blind in my left eye.  Crying and hurting but I know you have to be as well. We are still side by side locked in brutal fight.

I scream out in pain then loosen my hook on your kitty and my nails I insert the other three fingers hard and deep in side of you to my knuckles! Pushing hard upward stretching you out. My hand I hand around your throat I gave it on your face my thumb goes up your left nostril hard as my fingers split two on each side of the bridge of your nose I push them them in your left and right eyes sockets! Trying to blind you and rip your nose off! I push your head back! “Bitch you need a seeing eye dog when I done with you!”

We both are not going to be the same, we going be scared for life, as we struggle in the barn fighting until one gives!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2024, 11:29:10 AM »
Shit who is hotter here these women are driving me wild

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2024, 04:44:23 PM »
I think both of us could be arrested for attempted murder right around now.

I jab at your left eye as i try and force you back, only, it doesn't work. It just enrages you. With a howl of both pain and rage you attack me. Your fingers, all of them, power inside my kitty. Now it's me who howls and i assure you it's not in pleasure. We both try to ruin the others chances of arousal ever again. You then look to hook my nose and craftily force your fingers up either side of my nose, looking to go after my eyes as i did yours.
Luckily for me you force my head back which makes your intentions to go for my eyes more difficult for you. My body is suffering after attack after attack from you. You just keep on coming at me relentlessly and i'm starting to doubt myself, can i really beat this redneck bitch?

Knowing your intentions to blind me on top of the raking of your nails down my face i start to flail away with my fists. I've given up on the kitty attack, i'm looking to pound at your face. I try to struggle off my back and onto my knees, hopefully dragging my kitty away from your nasty fingers in the process.

With frantic punch after frantic punch aimed at your face i look to scramble back away from you and get back on my feet. Gasping for breath and racked with pain i stagger to a haybale and flop down on it.
Am i beat? am i hell, this bitch will have to finish me first or i'll finish her.

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2024, 05:08:25 PM »
Shit who is hotter here these women are driving me wild

I agree! This fight has been unbelievable! They are both hot as hell!

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2024, 05:09:54 PM »

I jab at your left eye as i try and force you back, only, it doesn't work. It just enrages you. With a howl of both pain and rage you attack me. Your fingers, all of them, power inside my kitty. Now it's me who howls and i assure you it's not in pleasure. We both try to ruin the others chances of arousal ever again. You then look to hook my nose and craftily force your fingers up either side of my nose, looking to go after my eyes as i did yours.
Luckily for me you force my head back which makes your intentions to go for my eyes more difficult for you. My body is suffering after attack after attack from you. You just keep on coming at me relentlessly and i'm starting to doubt myself, can i really beat this redneck bitch?

Knowing your intentions to blind me on top of the raking of your nails down my face i start to flail away with my fists. I've given up on the kitty attack, i'm looking to pound at your face. I try to struggle off my back and onto my knees, hopefully dragging my kitty away from your nasty fingers in the process.

With frantic punch after frantic punch aimed at your face i look to scramble back away from you and get back on my feet. Gasping for breath and racked with pain i stagger to a haybale and flop down on it.
Am i beat? am i hell, this bitch will have to finish me first or i'll finish her.

You've got her Natalie! For the first time I see one of them seeking separation from the other. Erin Lee is hurt! She's in trouble!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2024, 07:47:31 PM »
Two so hot fighters I now watch to see if either may flirt with me or even the crowd in such a hot battle.

Erin’s  howls from her pussy attack drove me wild, but similar howls from Natalie are just as sexy.

Seeing the look in their faces both women clearly thinking realising they want to finish her opponent more than ever.

Having enjoyed some flirts from Natalie in the past few days I enjoy  comparing her body to Erin’s similarly beaten up bodiy.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2024, 05:03:58 AM »

I scream out and duck my head as your repeated punches to my face then the back of my head! My head rings as you scream and get away as we separate I get to my knees then feet! I wipe the hair from my face I see you stand then sit on one of the hay bale! Is she done? Is she still going to fight?

I am hurting, dirty, breathing hard, sweating! My body and face look bad, but so does yours! Most people would have broken us up. I place my hands on my thighs nude now! My thong ruined and just in my thigh high boots. This bitch can’t fight! Thinking to myself! Knowing I need to finish you.

I rush you as you’re sitting down! I want to finish you off!  I swing my right fist hitting you right in the mouth! Then grabbing your hair as I jerk you off the hay bale dragging you across the floor by your hair! Spinning you around the floor by your hair!