News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2024, 02:57:11 PM »
Damn girls trying to kill each other’s are we?

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2024, 04:23:56 PM »
Gasping and panting, my naked chest heaving. I'm dirty, covered in dirt and straw. The tracks of my tears streak my face, my tits, kitty and face are scarred by your nails. I barely have time to settle on the haybale when you come charging across the barn. I start to bring up my arms but you manage to partially avoid them and clout me in the mouth. My eyes widen, i splutter and cough but before i have the slightest chance to come back at you, you have me by the hair and you have dragged me off the haybale and onto my back on the floor. Then you haul me across the floor and spin me around.

If it's possible to get carpet burns off an old barn floor, i have them but there is still some fight left in me. I wouldn't pass an MOT but the engine still works. I reach up and take hold of your wrist, pulling down to make some release of the tension on my hair, then, using my hold on your wrist i look to haul myself to my feet. You loom over me which in a way gives me an idea. I stretch out my right arm and force it between your legs, my hand cups your tight butt, still holding your wrist i look to pull you across my shoulders. I haven't the strength left to fully lift you up but i have just enough left to get you off your feet so i can then fall backwards, slamming you...(ok more like dropping you) onto the floor and coming down with my shoulders slamming into your body.

"Thought i was done did ya bitch?" i hiss through swollen lips...truth be told i haven't much fight left in me, but if i am to get beat i'm going down swinging. I wearily roll over and drop an elbow into your stomach.

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2024, 07:00:25 PM »
"C'mon Erin, get the bitch!"
Oh yeah good luck with that, Natalie will wipe the barn floor with her!!

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2024, 07:01:40 PM »
Kick that FUCKING SLUT Erin !!!
Natalie of going to destroy that girl

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2024, 07:50:53 PM »

This fight is far from over...Erin you beat that slut and trample her into the ground!

Offline Vickycatz

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2024, 09:06:18 PM »
"C'mon Erin, get the bitch!"
Oh yeah good luck with that, Natalie will wipe the barn floor with her!!

Well said Becky. All the luck in the world isn't going to be able to help her at this point. Natalie is beating some serious ass now!

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2024, 11:50:35 PM »
Nath will win easyly
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2024, 03:37:28 AM »
This fight is unbelievable! Two if the best I have seen in a long time.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2024, 07:23:40 AM »
Let's go Natalie...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline BeckyCat

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2024, 02:53:11 PM »

This fight is far from over...Erin you beat that slut and trample her into the ground!
Yeah I told you so, Natalie kicked her ass….

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2024, 02:56:58 PM »
Uhhhhhhg.... So tough to watch Erin starting to take such a vicious beating like this. Erin you know I've been there. Sometimes a rival just has your number. Stay strong and finish strong like I know you will girl!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2024, 04:36:37 PM »

Yeah I told you so, Natalie kicked her ass….

BTW....Shut up Becky!!!!

Offline fchman

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2024, 08:10:26 PM »
OMG  :o

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2024, 08:17:27 PM »
Gasping and panting, my naked chest heaving. I'm dirty, covered in dirt and straw. The tracks of my tears streak my face, my tits, kitty and face are scarred by your nails. I barely have time to settle on the haybale when you come charging across the barn. I start to bring up my arms but you manage to partially avoid them and clout me in the mouth. My eyes widen, i splutter and cough but before i have the slightest chance to come back at you, you have me by the hair and you have dragged me off the haybale and onto my back on the floor. Then you haul me across the floor and spin me around.

If it's possible to get carpet burns off an old barn floor, i have them but there is still some fight left in me. I wouldn't pass an MOT but the engine still works. I reach up and take hold of your wrist, pulling down to make some release of the tension on my hair, then, using my hold on your wrist i look to haul myself to my feet. You loom over me which in a way gives me an idea. I stretch out my right arm and force it between your legs, my hand cups your tight butt, still holding your wrist i look to pull you across my shoulders. I haven't the strength left to fully lift you up but i have just enough left to get you off your feet so i can then fall backwards, slamming you...(ok more like dropping you) onto the floor and coming down with my shoulders slamming into your body.

"Thought i was done did ya bitch?" i hiss through swollen lips...truth be told i haven't much fight left in me, but if i am to get beat i'm going down swinging. I wearily roll over and drop an elbow into your stomach.

Hearing your scream as I pull along the barn floor I don’t laugh but grit my teeth. As I determine to beat you!

Then you grab my wrist pulling your self up by your grips which stuns me! Thinking you don’t have much left as I don’t then my eyes go wide as you pick me up and I see the roof of the old barn as I feel the wood on my back as you slam me down! Ii gasp out which turns to a scream as your shoulder lands on my tummy! My eyes go wide as the sound of us gasping and the boot hit the old wood! Then I few an elbow which my screams time cries  My left eye shut, my kitty red and scratched my body sweaty and covered with bruises. My hair is a mess. I don’t have much left either!

I buck up and grab your hair pulling you off me to the left as I roll on top of you. I slam my left knee on your pussy  then push down with my weight I press hard!  Then my right hand joins my left in your hair as I pull your head and slam the back of your head down on the old barn floor three times hard! As I mounted on top on you!

We both have really took the fight to each other as your one of the toughest fights I had.  Out side thunder crashes  as a storm
Is coming

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2024, 10:33:58 PM »
It is no secret I have admired, even desired Erin got a long time, but Natalie here is blowing my mind, even more so as every bit of damage she does to Erin is so erotic.

Any man would he lucky to have either woman, but Natalie right now is nearly owning Erin, the idea of Natalie stripping Erin of everything but her boots drives me wild. Would Natalie keep her thong as a prize.

These two draw me in I am standing so close admiring the battle I am in reach of both beauties.

Having admired Erin I feel guilty for enjoying what Natalie is doing to her, I feel even worse as my desire for Natalie grows more and more.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 10:41:05 PM by BattleStud »