News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee

• 92 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: Nataliefightsyou v Erin Lee
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2024, 04:28:52 PM »
It is no secret I have admired, even desired Erin got a long time, but Natalie here is blowing my mind, even more so as every bit of damage she does to Erin is so erotic.

Any man would he lucky to have either woman, but Natalie right now is nearly owning Erin, the idea of Natalie stripping Erin of everything but her boots drives me wild. Would Natalie keep her thong as a prize.

These two draw me in I am standing so close admiring the battle I am in reach of both beauties.

Having admired Erin I feel guilty for enjoying what Natalie is doing to her, I feel even worse as my desire for Natalie grows more and more.

Oh how quickly you turn against me.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2024, 04:37:56 PM »
Hoping my shoulder drop, elbow combination might have done a bit more to slow you down, no such luck. You grab me by the hair and in a smooth move you roll me off you and roll yourself on top of me, dropping a knee into my already damaged kitty.

I howl in pain and my arms and legs jerk around but you have your full weight on me now and both hands in my hair. I'm starting to realise it's no longer a question of who will win but a question of how much more damaged you are gonna inflict on me. You start to slam the back of my head on that hard dirt floor, again and again until my head begins to spin. You get more leverage by scrambling up my body, mounting me, your butt pressing down on my stomach

The thunder outside vaguely registers with me but i'm now barely conscious. I hurt from head to toe and i have to admit to myself i have been beaten up by a better fighter. Arms and legs akimbo as they lie limply on the floor.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2024, 08:40:13 PM »
This is getting hotter wow

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2024, 06:30:25 PM »
Hoping my shoulder drop, elbow combination might have done a bit more to slow you down, no such luck. You grab me by the hair and in a smooth move you roll me off you and roll yourself on top of me, dropping a knee into my already damaged kitty.

I howl in pain and my arms and legs jerk around but you have your full weight on me now and both hands in my hair. I'm starting to realise it's no longer a question of who will win but a question of how much more damaged you are gonna inflict on me. You start to slam the back of my head on that hard dirt floor, again and again until my head begins to spin. You get more leverage by scrambling up my body, mounting me, your butt pressing down on my stomach

The thunder outside vaguely registers with me but i'm now barely conscious. I hurt from head to toe and i have to admit to myself i have been beaten up by a better fighter. Arms and legs akimbo as they lie limply on the floor.

Your shoulder/elbow drop  did it was the reaction of your elbow that made roll on top of you. So it’s by luck and a little bit of instinct that I did!

Using the last of my energy to press my knee to your pussy and the slam you head on the floor. As I am spent from the pain and the fight as your reputation proceeds you!I mount you sitting on your tummy seeing you go limp I breathe out a sign of relief. I am hurting from head to toe dirty and sweaty as I fall off to the side of you! My chest heaves hard tears run down my cheeks! I roll to my side looking at you with one eye. “I…….Be…Beat…..you….bi…itch…Bitch!”

I roll on my back looking at the ceiling of the old barn as the thundering gets louder. Hearing a few drops as they hit the old roof. Realizing you was right and others you are great fighter! Today was mine day. As I know we are going to have more.

I see you start to move as I do to away from you just in case you’re not finished yet!

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2024, 06:36:55 PM »
Awesome fight ladies
Thanks for putting on a hell of a show

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2024, 06:48:30 PM »
Sorry it took longer to post as I had work and school! Please forgive me.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2024, 07:19:04 PM »
you get her Erin !! destroy this bitch !
Congrats to Nat
Hey Marie you got a big mouth why don’t you step up and be Nats next opponent.
What do you say hun.
Scared !!!!!!!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2024, 11:45:19 PM »
It is no secret I have admired, even desired Erin got a long time, but Natalie here is blowing my mind, even more so as every bit of damage she does to Erin is so erotic.

Any man would he lucky to have either woman, but Natalie right now is nearly owning Erin, the idea of Natalie stripping Erin of everything but her boots drives me wild. Would Natalie keep her thong as a prize.

These two draw me in I am standing so close admiring the battle I am in reach of both beauties.

Having admired Erin I feel guilty for enjoying what Natalie is doing to her, I feel even worse as my desire for Natalie grows more and more.

Oh how quickly you turn against me.

I am just a fan of both of you, great work ladies.

Online Juliefights

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2024, 12:31:29 AM »
Fantastic fight to you both, and great interaction and the poll was great!!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2024, 10:12:25 AM »
There can be no denial, Nat has pounded me into the dirt and now, as she sits with her shapely southern ass pressing down on my sore and bruised tummy the best i can do is lie there under her, too weak to defend myself as she hammers my head against the floor.

Then it stops your hands come out of my hair. My eyes close, i lay limply groaning, you sure did a number on me you bitch.

Then you roll off me, i feel relief at this, i can finally breathe easier but i'm too weak to get up so i just lie there, naked, dirty, bloodied, battered but not broken. I will have my day.

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2024, 11:40:03 AM »
That was a great fight.  Fair play. Kudos to you both.
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2024, 02:26:05 PM »
Listening to the rain hitting the roof harder and the storm. Dirty, tired, sore, a total mess. I don’t move. Hard to celebrate a victory when your opponent. Fought bitterly to the end.

After some time, I slowly get up. My boots click on the floor. I rise to my feet still breathing hard as I look at your beaten body. First I want what we had privately talked about. Then I smile and decided not now we both too battered. I stumble over. “God you’re a tough fight bitch! This is just a start.”

I offer my hand out to help you up. Thinking today I was better, but can I be the next time we fight. Pulling you up and small hug I turn and grab my clothes. Wanting a hot bath, before I leave the barn I stop propping myself on the door way. “We are going meet again bitch, you know that right? Until that day!” Feeling pride I won against a tough opponent. I smile an urge inside of telling me to be ready, I will be ready for our next fight. As I walk out in the rain to my car leaving you beaten.

The End

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2024, 02:30:23 PM »
Thank you all for voting for either me or Erin. We both appreciate it. Thank you for the comments and rooting for us. I wasn’t expecting many to interact with us in this poll. I hope you all enjoyed the poll and our fight. Please let me know if some we or I need to work on.

Erin thank you so much for being an awesome opponent and a really tough bitch! We are going to meet soon.

Thank you all and love ya

Natalie

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2024, 02:42:03 PM »
Thank you all for voting for either me or Erin. We both appreciate it. Thank you for the comments and rooting for us. I wasn’t expecting many to interact with us in this poll. I hope you all enjoyed the poll and our fight. Please let me know if some we or I need to work on.

Erin thank you so much for being an awesome opponent and a really tough bitch! We are going to meet soon.

Thank you all and love ya

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

As a fighter you’re good, there is no denying that and you fought this fight extremely well and I congratulate you on your victory. I do however have a thought or two about how you could possibly add a bit more spice to your next poll fight. However I will DM you regarding those thought's later today.

Xoxo
Kate

Offline marief

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2024, 04:17:56 PM »
you get her Erin !! destroy this bitch !
Congrats to Nat
Hey Marie you got a big mouth why don’t you step up and be Nats next opponent.
What do you say hun.
Scared !!!!!!!
She's just a whore