News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

No rules fight outside a nightclub: Amy J vs Janet_Yana

• 56 Replies

Offline Janet_Yana

No rules fight outside a nightclub: Amy J vs Janet_Yana
« on: October 10, 2024, 10:07:19 AM »
I was having fun at a nightclub when Amy accidentally pushed me on the dance floor. This angered me and I pushed her back and was going to grab her hair, but the nightclub security stopped our conflict on the dance floor. But our conflict is not over, Anya and I left the nightclub in an empty alley to finally solve our problem in a fight.
Amy J:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87173
{alt}

Janet_Yana:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=65870
{alt}

Online Amy J

Re: No rules fight outside a nightclub: Amy J vs Janet_Yana
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2024, 01:29:18 PM »
There’s always that one bitch, no matter what night or what club.  The one who thinks she’s some sort of Queen.  The one who thinks she alone owns the dance floor.  The one who needs to be taught a lesson in humiliation.

Tonight, that’s you, Yana.   

I didn’t bump you accidentally.  I hated you on sight.   I wanted to tear you down in front of the entire crowd.  But you know what?  The alley will do just fine.  A brick wall on one side, a woven wire fence on the other.  A dumpster. Broken glass on the ground.   Just enough light from the street to cast deep shadows.  My royal blue dress is slit up the skirt to my hip.  My breasts are on display in a crossed halter bodice.  Glamour and grime…….

I’m going to take everything from you, bitch, and leave you in the dumpster like the rest of the trash.   
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 01:29:41 PM by Amy J »

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2024, 02:13:00 PM »
no one will go away until the fight is decided
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2024, 02:22:31 PM »
There’s always that one bitch, no matter what night or what club.  The one who thinks she’s some sort of Queen.  The one who thinks she alone owns the dance floor.  The one who needs to be taught a lesson in humiliation.

Tonight, that’s you, Yana.   

I didn’t bump you accidentally.  I hated you on sight.   I wanted to tear you down in front of the entire crowd.  But you know what?  The alley will do just fine.  A brick wall on one side, a woven wire fence on the other.  A dumpster. Broken glass on the ground.   Just enough light from the street to cast deep shadows.  My royal blue dress is slit up the skirt to my hip.  My breasts are on display in a crossed halter bodice.  Glamour and grime…….

I’m going to take everything from you, bitch, and leave you in the dumpster like the rest of the trash.
I'm standing in front of you in a dark alley and brazenly looking into your eyes.
"Bitch, did you want trouble? You got it. I'm going to beat the shit out of you. Soon your fat ass will be lying in this mud."
I raise my fists and slowly approach you. "Come on bitch, it's time to kick your ass, slut." Suddenly, I throw a right hook into your cheek.

Online Amy J

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2024, 02:32:57 PM »
My head snaps to the side, my raven-black hair whipping across my face, my cheekbone suddenly on fire.  But it's like a match to a fuse, this sudden bloom of pain.  My torso twists back, my arm a backhand whip.  My closed fist slashes across your smirking mouth.  And my other fist arcs around and up into your ribs as you're wrenched sideways.  Your midsection is bare - my fist will leave a mark on your pale skin.

I bury both hands in your long flowing hair and I ram your face into the wire fence.  It rattles down its length from the impact, a metallic sound of violence.

Wire and brick, bitch.  I'm going to break you on both of them.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2024, 04:05:27 PM »
It pains me to say it but you’re both smokin hawt and honestly I rate you both the same in that regard. But when it comes to the fight; my vote is very much up for grabs. So come on Amy and Janet…let’s see which of you is the real bitch in this fight.

So good luck to you both and may the best woman win xx

Xoxo
Kate

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2024, 04:51:32 PM »
My head snaps to the side, my raven-black hair whipping across my face, my cheekbone suddenly on fire.  But it's like a match to a fuse, this sudden bloom of pain.  My torso twists back, my arm a backhand whip.  My closed fist slashes across your smirking mouth.  And my other fist arcs around and up into your ribs as you're wrenched sideways.  Your midsection is bare - my fist will leave a mark on your pale skin.

I bury both hands in your long flowing hair and I ram your face into the wire fence.  It rattles down its length from the impact, a metallic sound of violence.

Wire and brick, bitch.  I'm going to break you on both of them.
I feel like my fist is smashing into your face. "Eat that bitch!" But the next moment, your fist hits me in the mouth. My head jerks back and some blood spurts from my split lips. Then I feel a sharp pain in my ribs in the belly. "Ahhh, fuck... You fucking bitch", I'm screaming in pain.
My legs are like cotton wool and I can barely stand on my feet, but you grab my hair and it doesn't let me fall to the ground. But unfortunately for me, the beating continues: first my boobs ?rash into the wire fence, then my face. "Oh, that bitch will kick my ass fast if I don't do something about the fight...", I think to myself.
Facing the fence, I elbow back into your boobs, quickly turn to face you and hit a right uppercut into your jaw. "Bitch, you ruined my face. Now I'm going to trash your face" - I'm yelling at you.

Online Amy J

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2024, 05:06:04 PM »
Your elbow spears my breast, slamming it into the neckline of my dress, my dark nipple exposed and engorged. I take your fist to my face, my head snapping back, my teeth clenched, as my claws tear at your cheap vinyl top, ripping it down.

I stagger back as you shriek at me.  You’re wrong, so wrong - I’m going to do much worse to your face.  I brace my legs and fling my body into yours, my breasts crushing yours as I slam your back against the wire.  Snarling, I jam my forearm into your throat to choke you as my nipples gouge into yours.  My free hand rips at the waist of your skin-tight vinyl pants, tearing open the snaps that close them.  My bicep bulges as I ram my fist low in your belly, just above your thong. 

I’m going to strip you naked, slut, and grind you into the filthy asphalt of the alley…..

Online Amy J

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2024, 05:28:20 PM »
It pains me to say it but you’re both smokin hawt and honestly I rate you both the same in that regard. But when it comes to the fight; my vote is very much up for grabs. So come on Amy and Janet…let’s see which of you is the real bitch in this fight.

Xoxo
Kate

I agree - let the fight decide the votes.

But there's no real question that I'm the hotter.

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2024, 06:54:26 PM »
Your elbow spears my breast, slamming it into the neckline of my dress, my dark nipple exposed and engorged. I take your fist to my face, my head snapping back, my teeth clenched, as my claws tear at your cheap vinyl top, ripping it down.

I stagger back as you shriek at me.  You’re wrong, so wrong - I’m going to do much worse to your face.  I brace my legs and fling my body into yours, my breasts crushing yours as I slam your back against the wire.  Snarling, I jam my forearm into your throat to choke you as my nipples gouge into yours.  My free hand rips at the waist of your skin-tight vinyl pants, tearing open the snaps that close them.  My bicep bulges as I ram my fist low in your belly, just above your thong. 

I’m going to strip you naked, slut, and grind you into the filthy asphalt of the alley…..
You rip and pull down my top, exposing my big tits.  I'm trying to get my top back up and I'm wasting my time on it. You take advantage of this and pin me against the fence, continuing to beat me.I grunt in pain when you punch me in the lower abdomen. "Aaaahh, fuck...".
To stop this beating and try to take the initiative in my hands, I kick my knee between your legs, hit my forehead in your nose and push you away. "Oh fuck... You tore my favorite top, you stupid slut. I'll tear up your cheap dress and leave you lying naked in the mud". I close the clasps of my belt, raise my fists again and slowly approach you.

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2024, 07:01:15 PM »

Xoxo
Kate

I agree - let the fight decide the votes.

But there's no real question that I'm the hotter.

Interesting that Janet has not disputed this statement ;)

Xoxo
Kate

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2024, 07:20:55 PM »

Interesting that Janet has not disputed this statement ;)

Xoxo
Kate
Bitch, everyone knows I'm the hottest one here. I don't need to argue with that ugly whore. I'd rather smash her ugly face in a fight.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2024, 07:46:18 PM »
Amy all the way!

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2024, 08:02:05 PM »
Two beauties in battle

Online Amy J

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2024, 08:49:30 PM »
Your kneecap crashes under my skirt and into my pussy. Your forehead smashes into my cheekbone.  I’m flung backwards, landing hard on the glass-strewn pavement, dazed and disoriented.  The city lights spin above me, a kaleidoscope of light and shadow.

But I have to move.   I can’t lie here like wounded prey as the lioness roams free.  Desperately, I swing my legs like a scythe, cutting at your ankles.  You crash to the ground next to me. 

My dress is ripped, the clasp to my halter shattered.  The remaining fabric bunches at my waist as I fling myself on top of you.  My brown breasts crush your pale one. My claws dig into your face, finding the cuts the fence wire made, opening them wider.

The club is emptying as word spread like wildfire of a wild brawl.  People jockey for position as they form a fourth wall to our dead-end alley, sealing us in…..