News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

No rules fight outside a nightclub: Amy J vs Janet_Yana

• 56 Replies

Offline Janet_Yana

Re: No rules fight outside a nightclub: Amy J vs Janet_Yana
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2024, 09:31:02 PM »
Your kneecap crashes under my skirt and into my pussy. Your forehead smashes into my cheekbone.  I’m flung backwards, landing hard on the glass-strewn pavement, dazed and disoriented.  The city lights spin above me, a kaleidoscope of light and shadow.

But I have to move.   I can’t lie here like wounded prey as the lioness roams free.  Desperately, I swing my legs like a scythe, cutting at your ankles.  You crash to the ground next to me. 

My dress is ripped, the clasp to my halter shattered.  The remaining fabric bunches at my waist as I fling myself on top of you.  My brown breasts crush your pale one. My claws dig into your face, finding the cuts the fence wire made, opening them wider.

The club is emptying as word spread like wildfire of a wild brawl.  People jockey for position as they form a fourth wall to our dead-end alley, sealing us in…..
I'm standing over you and I'm going to finish you, but at that moment your foot slams into my ankles, my legs wobble and I fall on my back. I'm trying to get up, but you're pinning me to the pavement. Your boobs are flattening my big breasts.
"Ahhh, crazy bitch, get off me!!!" In a panic, I scream in pain when your sharp nails scratch my face: "Oh no!!! My face!!! Whore, you're going to pay for this! Aaaahhh"
Lying on the asphalt, with my left hand I grab your hair, pull your head back to get the distance to punch and hit your face with my right fist several times. I can feel my knuckles smashing into your face.

Online Amy J

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2024, 09:47:23 PM »
We catball in the fetid trickles of water that flows down the alley.  My dress is torn away, the seams disintegrating.  Your top is dragged over your head.  The crowd seethes with bloodlust as you pump your fist into my face, your knuckles cutting my lips on my teeth. 

I force myself up, tottering on my stiletto heels, now with nothing else left of my outfit but them and my lingerie thong.  I twist one hand into your hair and sink the nails of the other into one of your dangling tits. With this double grip, I slam you into the unyielding brick wall, then piston a knee up into your ribs.

The alley is nothing more than an urban arena now, the chanting crowd nothing more than modern-day Romans.  They’ve all all picked their favorite, either me or her, and they scream for us to tear each other apart…..

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2024, 10:23:55 PM »
We catball in the fetid trickles of water that flows down the alley.  My dress is torn away, the seams disintegrating.  Your top is dragged over your head.  The crowd seethes with bloodlust as you pump your fist into my face, your knuckles cutting my lips on my teeth. 

I force myself up, tottering on my stiletto heels, now with nothing else left of my outfit but them and my lingerie thong.  I twist one hand into your hair and sink the nails of the other into one of your dangling tits. With this double grip, I slam you into the unyielding brick wall, then piston a knee up into your ribs.

The alley is nothing more than an urban arena now, the chanting crowd nothing more than modern-day Romans.  They’ve all all picked their favorite, either me or her, and they scream for us to tear each other apart…..
We both get back on our feet and keep fighting. My legs are wobbly, We both get back on our feet and keep fighting. My legs are wobbly, you tore off my top and now the crowd can see my bare tits. It makes me angry.
I moan in pain when you pull my hair, scratch my boob and slam me into the wall. There are scratches on my boob from your nails and from the pain I press my palm against my scratched boob. While my attention is distracted by the pain in my boobs, your knee slams into my ribs and I bend over in pain.Only the wall behind my back prevents me from falling onto the asphalt.
Barely enduring the pain in my ribs, I straighten up like a spring and hit an uppercut into your boobs, making your boobs bounce. "I'll knock all the silicone out of your boobs, slut!" Then I grab your hair with both hands, pull your head down and kick my knee into the center of your face.

Online Amy J

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2024, 10:55:35 PM »
The sounds that we make now barely pass as human.  They are the guttural snarls of a tigress; the gasping sobs of a trapped and damaged animal. Our breasts are bared and that both thrills the crowd and accentuates our viciousness.  Our nipples are bullseyes on our swaying targets; your fist slashes through mine, buckling me in airless pain.  Then the cold brutal sound of your knee into my downturned face silences the least-savage in the audience. 

I’m down….on hands and knees….my raven hair veils my face, its last few inches spread on the cracked asphalt as blood drips from my nose, a dark pool forming on the ground.  I stare dully down into it.  A third of the crowd screams for me to get up….but two-thirds demand that you finish me…..

That won’t happen….there is far too much fight left in me…..

When I feel your hands in my hair, I slash my fist up between your braced legs.  The bone of my knuckles crush the zipper of your leather pants into your pussy.  I hope it smashed your clit like a worm , you bitch….

When you land on your knees in from of me, your face ghostly pale with pain, I slam the top slope of my skull into your chest, just inside your left breast, into your fucking heart……

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2024, 11:00:08 PM »
Lol the owners of the club must be upset with the two combatants because the club is empty

Not to passed up a business opportunity  i start selling beer and drinks out of my car trunk

Good luck to both combatants
« Last Edit: October 10, 2024, 11:07:41 PM by Leeann54 »
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2024, 11:16:54 PM »
The sounds that we make now barely pass as human.  They are the guttural snarls of a tigress; the gasping sobs of a trapped and damaged animal. Our breasts are bared and that both thrills the crowd and accentuates our viciousness.  Our nipples are bullseyes on our swaying targets; your fist slashes through mine, buckling me in airless pain.  Then the cold brutal sound of your knee into my downturned face silences the least-savage in the audience. 

I’m down….on hands and knees….my raven hair veils my face, its last few inches spread on the cracked asphalt as blood drips from my nose, a dark pool forming on the ground.  I stare dully down into it.  A third of the crowd screams for me to get up….but two-thirds demand that you finish me…..

That won’t happen….there is far too much fight left in me…..

When I feel your hands in my hair, I slash my fist up between your braced legs.  The bone of my knuckles crush the zipper of your leather pants into your pussy.  I hope it smashed your clit like a worm , you bitch….

When you land on your knees in from of me, your face ghostly pale with pain, I slam the top slope of my skull into your chest, just inside your left breast, into your fucking heart……
When you fall to the ground again, I feel furious and ready to finish you. But first, I'm going to humiliate you in front of a crowd.
I grab you by the hair and lift you to your knees in front of me. "Hey guys, does anyone want to fuck this whore after I finish her? Don't hesitate, it's free today!" - I'm shouting into the crowd.
But while I was distracted by the crowd around us, your fist hits me painfully between my legs. "Ohhh... Damn!" In pain, I press both hands between my legs and fall to my knees.
While my arms are down and I'm trying to deal with the pain between my legs, I look defenseless. "Oh no, not that... This bitch is going to finish me now..." - I'm thinking to myself. But you're not going to try to knock me out now, and you're ruining my boobs again.There is a hematoma on my left boob after that and from the pain I press my left hand against my left boob.
On my knees, I hit your jaw with a right hook, grab your hair, pull your head down hard and drive your face into the asphalt. "After that, your face won't look cute anymore, you stupid cxnt"- I'm hissing at you viciously.

Online Amy J

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2024, 11:28:59 PM »
The ragged surface gouges my eyebrow as you shove my face into the pavement.   My hand claws its way up your arm and rakes down your breast, my nails curved in to catch on your engorged nipple.   My face aches, a mass of cuts and bruises from the brutality of our war, and you are dead set on smashing it to pulp, on ruining my beauty. 

Some in the crowd murmur that we should be stopped, that the police should be called, that order should be restored.  The others shout them down. The only law now is the law of the jungle..

I jerk one of your hands from my hair and pull it to my mouth. I bite deeply into the meat of it, the thick base of your thumb. At the same time I bend back your long, manicured fingers…..

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2024, 07:01:02 AM »
The club was empty and all the girls went out to watch the fight between shoving... these two have been looking for each other for days and in the end they are fighting... good luck girls
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Online Amy J

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2024, 12:21:53 PM »
We break apart, cursing and gasping.  For the first time in this war, there’s a lull.  We stalk each other, circling, claws up and out.  You have more onlookers cheering you, but I know it’s out of some bias and not because you’re winning. 

You curl your claws into fists. I wipe the blood from my lips and do the same. 

Offline Catty_Thanh

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2024, 02:56:20 PM »
Janet wins janet is hotter …. Way hotter than L…Amy J

Online Amy J

« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2024, 03:04:21 PM »

Hateful bitch.

Offline Catty_Thanh

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2024, 03:14:42 PM »

Hateful bitch.
whats your problem bitch… expres my opinion that’s all

Offline XIA

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2024, 07:49:46 PM »

Hateful bitch.
whats your problem bitch… expres my opinion that’s all
You need to fight me Viet bitch.....don't run around like coward bitch.

Offline Janet_Yana

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2024, 08:03:05 PM »
The ragged surface gouges my eyebrow as you shove my face into the pavement.   My hand claws its way up your arm and rakes down your breast, my nails curved in to catch on your engorged nipple.   My face aches, a mass of cuts and bruises from the brutality of our war, and you are dead set on smashing it to pulp, on ruining my beauty. 

Some in the crowd murmur that we should be stopped, that the police should be called, that order should be restored.  The others shout them down. The only law now is the law of the jungle..

I jerk one of your hands from my hair and pull it to my mouth. I bite deeply into the meat of it, the thick base of your thumb. At the same time I bend back your long, manicured fingers…..
I hiss in pain when your nails dig into my tit. "Ahhh, bitch... Don't touch my boobs or you'll regret it." With my free hand, I grab your wrist and try to remove your nails from my boobs.
I look down and see your blood on the pavement. "Oh yeah, I'm going to smash that bitch's face right in front of this crowd. It will be so humiliating for her", I think to myself
But I'm celebrating my victory too soon. You're back in the fight again. I scream loudly in pain when you bite and bend myfingers. "Aaaaaah, you fucking bitch!! Ahhh!!" I let go of your wrist and the nails of this hand scratch your face deeply. " Let go of my fingers, whore, or I'll tear your face apart!!!"

Online Amy J

« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2024, 08:16:28 PM »
I release your hand, and smash my elbow into your face at the corner of your eye.  Your head snaps back and when it comes forward again my hand slips to the back of your skull and I slam your head against the pavement. 

“You fucking bitch!” I snarl as I drag your head back again, arching your back, displaying your throat and your tits to the night.   Your cheekbone is bleeding, and I dig my fingernails into the gash, widening it as you scream. We are fighting in desperation now, beyond petty pride and dislike….we become animals of the night, urban panthers……