News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lothar's Catfight Saturday ALERT: Fighting Dolls: Sistiana vs Luisa!

• 0 Replies

Offline lothar

Sistiana vs Luisa: https://www.fighting-dolls.com/movies/luisa-vs-sistiana-6231/

First and foremost, THANK YOU to the sponsor, Musta, Lothar could not agree with you MORE! When these two are matched up, Lothar skips the preview AND the pics, and goes right to the action. These two simply DO NOT like each other! Fighting Dolls janitor to Mel pre-fight: "if these two are fighting again, I'll need to be paid over-time to sweep up all the hair left on the mat", fans of catfights I believe, would appreciate this addition. Let Lothar just say, the janitor would be RIGHT! VICIOUS! I believe both these fighters could give a rats pa-tooty about the score, its all about trying to make your rival suffer, no need for wrestling moves, its a PRIMAL GIRL FIGHT! Lothar must go back many moons to remember commenting on fights TWO DAYS IN A ROW! BRAVO to Sistiana and Luisa, "give the lads what they want" must be both of your mantra's! Emotions and TRUE dislike are all evident... Lothar expected to hear, put that camera down! I need someone to help me break this up!!! Sistiana, Luisa, LOTHAR LOVES YOU BOTH! BRAVO!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 11:49:18 AM by lothar »