News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Implant wars"

• 1 Replies

Offline Janine_G

"Implant wars"
« on: October 13, 2024, 05:20:24 PM »
Crissy was crying.  It was the end of the 4th round and she was frustrating, hurting, scared and clearing losing.  She was relieved by the ice that Tommy had put on her aching tits, but she knew she was losing. And so did her opponent and everyone else in the audience. 

"Her tits are better than mine, Tommy" she whispered to him.

"No they're not, honey.  You can beat her.  You've beaten everyone else, this fight is worth almost 40,000 dollars.  You can do this!  I know you can."

"Tommy, look at my tits! They're bruised, boggy, they don't even shape right.  I think she will ruin me if we go the distance, and she's hurting me!"

"The distance" was another 6 rounds.  The fight was set to be 10 minutes long, 10, one minute rounds. 

"Honey, you have hurt her too plus, you like pain, you can handle the pain, use it to your advantage!"  It was true, Crissy loved pain when she was fucking.  But this was different.  She also didn't mind having her tits squeezed roughly and crushed, but somehow there was something about this that was destroying her ego.

The money was a big deal though.  She got up as the buzzer sounded.  The woman across from her got up eagerly also.  Her name was Nikki and she mouthed to Crissy as they waited for the bell "I'm coming hard, bitch...I'm gonna ruin your juggs...."

Crissy and Nikki were strippers from rival clubs.  The events had been set up as a "titfighting tournament" amongst the dancers from 4 different clubs.  The whole thing had been called, "Implant Wars" since all of the dancers had fake boobs and it had generated far more money than any of the club owners had anticipated.  The two finalists would get their implants replaced for free if necessary, and would get at least 10,000 dollars for participating and 40 k more for winning.  It had been really successful.

The rules were simple.  No hands, and the women had to wear extremely high "stripper heels" to keep their balance a little less steady.    Nikki had knocked Crissy down 6 times so far in the match and Crissy and knocked Nikki down only once.  In comparison, in her four other fights, Crissy had only been knocked down once.

The two women crashed together in the middle of the ring.  Even though she was sure her implants were bigger, Crissy felt the other woman's tits compress hers firmly.  "Ffffuck..." she hissed.

"That's right bitch, I'm gonna ruin you..."

"Why are you so fucking nasty" grunted Crissy as she struggled against the other woman's weapons. 

"Cuz I'm here to win...bitch" and Nikki drove forward, driving Crissy off balance and slamming her into the low wall behind her.  Crissy was pinned and couldn't fight back.  Nikki slammed into her blow after blow.

The pain was excruciating but the domination was embarrassing.  Her ego was so damaged.  This woman was just clearly better than she was and the other club would have bragging rights for sure.  She knew she couldn't win but she struggled nonetheless. 

Nikki finally backed off and allowed Crissy to get upright again, but as she did so, the pain overwhelmed her and her legs buckled and she fell to all fours....

Nikki roared and paraded around the ring arms in the air in a victory pose.

Crissy struggled back to her feet.  As she steadied, Nikki hit her again and sent her tumbling onto her ass as the bell sounded. 

She struggled back to her corner as Tommy put ice on her tits.

"Tommy, she's going to ruin my tits..."

"Crissy, don't worry, you'll replace them, I know you're scared, but you can beat this bitch.  She's just in your head. "

Tommy kissed on her trembling lips.  "I love you, you've got this, honey, go crush her."

Crissy nodded silently, blinking back more tears.  her makeup had stained her cheeks already. 

The buzzer and then the bell sounded.  Crissy was determined to hurt the other bitch.  She charged out and met Nikki on her side of the ring.

As they crashed together, Crissy yelped involuntarily and Nikki groaned, but she only took a half step backwards as Crissy's tits seemed to compress with a pressure like nothing she had ever experienced.  A tearing in her chest was brutal.  She screamed in pain as one of her implants ruptured obviously, but she was fairly sure so was one of Nikki's.

Nikki was clearly hurt for the first time in the fight, but it didn't seem to stop her.  She charged at Crissy and began pounding her ruthlessly, in a wild fury. 

Crissy was in agony.  She couldn't match Nikki.  She collapsed to the ground and held her hands up defensively even though Nikki backed off.

Nikki cradled her wounded tit and went back to her corner. She clearly won, but she was hurt for sure.

Tommy ran out help his wounded girlfriend, who was sobbing on the floor...."Next year...." she mumbled.

Offline Bustyannette

Re: "Implant wars"
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2024, 05:33:32 PM »
I hate going against implants,,,,some are so hard,,,,I prefer natural to natural