News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 20

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 20
« on: October 15, 2024, 05:56:03 PM »
Jamie and Stacy’s cabin had been quiet as a mouse ever since the two went to take a well deserved rest after their particularly grueling sexfight which ended in a draw, much to both of their amazement. They slept like stones for what felt like forever and only now were they finally waking up. Jamie and Stacy groaned and stretched as their strength and their memories slowly returned to them. It was a great fight and even though she didn’t win, Jamie knew that tying with Stacy, especially after she got outfucked and her precious hair raped by Hannah, would drive her insane. She saw the honey blonde look up at her from the bed.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.” Jamie joked.

“How long were we out?” Stacy asked.

Jamie looked over at the digital clock on the nightstand next to the bed. It said 7:00 AM but that couldn’t be. 7:00 AM was when the two crawled into bed in the first place. Was the clock broken? No…No, it wasn’t. The realization dawned on Jamie.

“We’ve…” Jamie said in complete bafflement. “We’ve been asleep for a full 24 hours…”

They both shot wide awake after that.

“What?!” Stacy asked in horror.

The two pulled out their phones and checked the date just to make sure. That was indeed the case. Jamie wasn’t wrong.

“We lost an entire day of investigation!” Stacy yelled. “And all because you wanted to prove something to me!”

“Well, I did, didn’t I?” Jamie asked smugly. “And besides, you weren’t protesting. You loved every second of it.”

“You just couldn’t save it for the suspects, could you, you thirsty slut?“ Stacy asked mockingly.

“At least I investigated more than one of them while you got fucked by just one and came crying back here to wash the pussy juice out of your hair!” Jamie mocked. “You thought I’d be an easy fuck to get your confidence back but that wasn’t the case, now was it?”

“Fuck it.” Stacy said as she got out of bed. “We’ve wasted enough time on each other as it is. We still have a job to do.”

“Fine.” Jamie agreed. “I’ll find our cultist and then I’ll own your cxnt but before then, we’re all business from now on.”

“Agreed.” Stacy said. “No more fucking around unless it’s with our suspects.”

“Then it’s settled. For now.” Jamie said.

“Well, after this.” Stacy said.

Before Jamie could ask what she meant, Stacy charged towards her and grabbed her by her flaming orange locks and pulled her towards her so that she could slide her tongue past Jamie’s lips. The two passionately kissed for a full minute before breaking away in a spray of saliva.

“Just reminding you what you’re fighting to win, bitch.” Stacy said.

“And you called me a thirsty slut.” Jamie mocked. “Now if you’re done molesting me, we have a perp to track down.”

The two then put their bikinis on. They would have showered but that would have wasted more time and tempted them to start going at one another again. The blonde and the ginger did not say another word to each other as they left their cabin and went their separate ways, both more determined than ever before to complete their mission and win their bet.