News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mudvixen vs Blakkjac - Intergender Mud wrestling !!!

• 26 Replies

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Mudvixen vs Blakkjac - Intergender Mud wrestling !!!
« on: October 15, 2024, 07:15:14 PM »
I have been Mudvixen's #1 fan for many years on FCF. We have developed a nice friendship over those years. Everyone knows her ability in the mud against women but how would she do against a man of a certain age?  A while back I suggested the idea of the two of us doing a poll match on FCF.  It didn't take much convincing, she enthusiastically agreed to my complete surprise!  There's tension between us both physically and sexually. What will happen during the match???!!

So here we go!  Are the FCF members ready for this? !!!!!  The poll will run for 10 days.

Let's have fun with this!!!

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
Re: Mudvixen vs Blakkjac - Intergender Mud wrestling !!!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2024, 07:18:18 PM »
My profile    https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php

5'11"   175lbs     57yrs

Getting a massage before the match !
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 07:26:41 PM by blakkjac »

Offline blakkjac

• God Member

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2024, 07:22:20 PM »
well i am 5"6 in height 154ibs and 52 years of age...

Jac looks to have a big height and weight advantage over me, but i have my ways of evening things out... ;D

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2024, 07:35:40 PM »
i enter the arena wearing my long gown and see the huge mud pit in the centre and lick my lips at the thought of getting down and dirty in the mud....the crowd clap politely so i decide to pick things up a little and take my gown off one shoulder  to a shocked silence...i then slip my gown over my shoulders and let it drop to the floor exposing my sexy ,very tight pale blue bikini.......suddenly the crowd become wild as i bend over giving them a full frontal to pick up my gown and throw it to the side.......x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2024, 07:48:15 PM »
I'm getting ready in my dressing room. Music is blaring and I can hear the crowd. All of a sudden I hear this loud ROAR!!!   I'm sure it's the infamous Mudvixen making her grand entrance. I come out of my dressing room making my way towards the room. As I get closer, I see a large mudpit with this gorgeous blonde parading in front of the audience in a very revealing blue bikini. I am wearing a black speedo hoping this will distract Mudvixen. I enter the mudpit and Mudvixen gives me a BIG smile. She looks absolutely stunning.   I step in the in mud...it is cool and slippery. Not the kind of mud your see outdoors. Mudvixen and I get on our knees and approach each other until we meet in the middle of the mudpit. She smells wonderful...I lean forward "what kind of perfume are you wearing?"
« Last Edit: October 15, 2024, 08:01:18 PM by blakkjac »

Offline Caitlin_Moore

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2024, 07:53:01 PM »
Kick his ass, Mudvixen.

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2024, 07:01:35 PM »
we both slide forward on all 4s in the slippery mud pit and Jac asks about my perfume..i just smile and say nothing, then i comment on his black speedos, " love your speedos honey "
The bell rings and Jac raises up on his knees and as he does  so i tackle him around his waste taking him down into the mud..Quickly i try and get on top of him but he's strong and pushes me away....Already covered in mud i rub my hands over my muddy bikini top smiling at him and it gets the crowd going to...Then as Jack comes at me i lunge getting him in a headlock and take him down in to the mud.....x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2024, 01:47:46 AM »
The bells rings, I'm expecting a feeling out process but Mudvixen lunge at me immediately tackling me and bringing me down. She attempts to get an early advantage but I push her away. A bit embarrassed, I get back on my knees and see her smiling and rubbing mud all over bikini top. I see my chance and I lunge at her. She anticipates my move and grabs me in a headlock and powers me down like a steer. Again, I am down in the mud!  As she prepares to mount me,  those magnificent  breasts of hers are there for the taking. I grab both of them (I've wanted to do this for so long and I'm sure I'm the envy of many FCF males!) and squeeze them until she releases her headlock. As she does, I let go of one breast and grab her long blonde hair and I shove her off me. She lands on her back and I'm on her in a flash. I lay across her upper body placing my crotch against her face/mouth while trapping one of her hands with one arm and the other between my legs. "'That's a crucifix pin Mudvixen" !!!

Offline samiam

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2024, 02:31:06 AM »
Very interesting matchup and I see it going back and forth with the momentum swinging multiple times.  Jac begins to tire late in the match and Mudvixen just seems to get stronger and more confident as she slowly starts to take the fight to Jac.  Jac has a shocked look on his face as he begins to realize he's running out of gas and Mudvixen begins to take control and soon has Jac trapped in a combination full body pin with her legs grapevined and controlling his weaker legs and his face firmly wedged in the cleavage of her very large and firm breasts.  Jac tries to bridge and somehow free himself but he's exhausted and Mudvixen rides out his frantic bucking and bridging until his motion slows and finally Jac is limp and non-responsive as the lack of oxygen has taken it's toll and Jac is out cold!  Mudvixen slowly releases the breast smother and pushes herself up just enough so Jac can breathe again. and when he still seems to be lifeless, Mudvixen uses her bare breasts to slap Jac's face and brings him back to consciousness.  Jac gasps and begins sucking precious air back into his lungs and slowly opens his eyes with a very confused look on his face.  Mudvixen laughs at Jac's confusion as she releases the grapevine, sits up and wastes no time in sliding her ample ass forward until she's sitting on Jac's face as she claims her throne and queens Jac.  "Jac, you did better than I expected but I am your Queen now so show me the respect I deserve.  Now get to work and pleasure your Queen!", Mudvixen demands. 

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2024, 07:00:56 PM »
Jac has me pinned , but i cant help but notice his crotch in those speedos real close to my face..As he pins me and taunts me i raise my head and attempt to bite, but he manages to keep his speedo crotch out of my reach as i struggle to try and free myself in the mud....x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2024, 08:11:14 PM »
Mudvixen is struggling under me trying to unpin herself. I can feel her hot breath against my crotch which excites me to no end. I can't hide my pleasure thru my speedo. I continue rubbing against her mouth while my free right hand becomes lodged between her thighs. I can feel the moistenees thru her bikini fabric....

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2024, 04:04:45 PM »

LOL jac  I'm certified for cpr .will comfort you after your humiliating defeat Sweetie. I will nurse you back to health
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2024, 07:23:06 PM »
Jacs hand slips between my thighs and slowly starts rubbing which excites me, but it also excites Jac and he takes his eye off the game...i cant help but notice Jacs rather large bulge in his speedos as he pins me but as he becomes focused on rubbing between my thighs i get a hand free..I then grab the back of his speedos and pull upwards, mmmm that bulge now looks even larger as i do so......x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2024, 11:22:41 PM »
Mudvixen pulls on my already tight speedo. It is very uncomfortable but she keeps pulling and pulling until the fabric begins to tear a little. This forces me to alter my strategy and concentrate on preserving my speedo. In doing so I lose concentration allowing Mudvixen to wiggle free from underneath me. Frustrated, I pick up a hand full of mud and I throw it in her direction....