News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mudvixen vs Blakkjac - Intergender Mud wrestling !!!

• 26 Replies

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
Re: Mudvixen vs Blakkjac - Intergender Mud wrestling !!!
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2024, 07:01:21 PM »
Frustrated Jac throws mud at me as i escape his clutches and slowly start to get my self upright in the mud..i Cant help but now notice that Jac is struggling with his speedos so without hesitation i slide forward in the mud and get both hands on his speedos trying as hard as i can to yank them from him...  xx

Online Juliefights

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2024, 08:25:48 PM »
What a sexy and exciting poll

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2024, 08:49:04 PM »
Mudvixen grabs both sides of my speedo trying to pull them down. She succeeds to pull them down halfway which totally blocks my legs. I lose my balance and fall down in the mud pit mud. I try to get up quickly but my speedo is in the way and I fall down again....

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2024, 07:10:55 PM »
Jacs speedos now at his knees limiting his leg movement in the mud i cant help but notice how excited he is...taking my chance i slip forward in the mud and straddling him i slip a little further forward and faces him..He now fights hard to escape but reaching back i take a firm grip of his manhood and pull it backwards, " enjoy that honey."?  the already excited crowd go wild....xx

Online Juliefights

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2024, 07:33:08 PM »
This poll and cyber is getting very hot, and sticky

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2024, 08:07:19 PM »
Mudvixen wasted no time taking advantage of my predicament. I have very limited movevent and she positions herself on top of my body. Then using the slippery fake mud makes her way up to my shoulders and face. The crowd going wild as they see this gorgeous woman pinning me down. My legs flailing away as I try to escape. Suddenly, I feel her right hand on my exposed manhood. It is not visible due to the mud . Looking up, I see her magnificent breasts barely being contained by her blue bikini top. I reach up puling on the material until I hear RIIIPPPP!!. Seeing them fully exposed makes my already hard manhood even harder...mudvixen's grip is even harder....my teeth pulling on her bikini botoms...

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 03:08:49 AM »

Thank you mudvixen and blackkjac for putting on a great poll.

Lol i have to admit I am very surprised by blackkjac stamina
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 06:38:33 PM »
i smile wickedly as Jac pulls on my bikini top ripping it off, then suddenly my girls are exposed...i cant help but notice his hard weapon become even harder and start to throb in my hand so i squeeze a little harder as i slip my muddy bikini bottoms back and forth over his face  " giving up yet jac honey" ?  xx

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 07:22:34 PM »
I'm bucking my hips up and down while mudvixen has a,firm grip in my manhood. I'm trying to escape but the friction of her hand  only intensifies. I rock my shoulders back in forth my face rubbing against the bikini bottom fabric. Im taking deep breaths trying to get oxygen in my lung. Mudvixen asking for my submission. Im a very proud man....I will never submit  to her "NEVER "!!!

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 07:32:29 PM »
The more Jac bucks to escape the more his hard weapon moves between my fingers making him even more excited....i then let go of his manhood and grabbing a handful of mud smear it over my ample charms and lower myself down smothering him ....x.x

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 08:10:10 PM »
My manhood finally Relieved from her solid grip  i plan my escape as i see her working the crowd rubbing mud on her spectacular breasts. I can't help but be distracted and before i know it she lowers her muddy charms on my face. I am blinded and can't breathe. I move my hands between her thighs and pinch her soft skin then i wrap my legs around her tummy and squeeze while rocking back and forth hoping to roll her over on her back.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 11:28:16 PM »
I think Jack is totally unable to figure out mudvixen's unorthodox style  lol