News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking For Trouble

• 7 Replies

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
Looking For Trouble
« on: October 18, 2024, 08:12:36 PM »
     Rather than going into the background that initiated this message thread; I offer you some reading assignments when you have time. Found here under stories; category wrestling; I urge you to read 'A DREAM CUM TRUE' by myself; then ' SWINGERS' by Tiberius J. C.; then 'SWINGERS CLUB VACATION' by aventerer2003; and finally 'SWINGERS CLUB VACATION ENCORE' again by myself and MIDSOMMER MUD by aventerer2003 in catfight section.

Melissa and I didn't get up until noon. We spent the day lounging around the pool. I loved the way every guy there ogled my wife. Her gorgeous body that I just ravaged a few hours ago is packed into a white thong bikini. My erection was quite evident under my tiny thong.
     After dinner, we decided to return The Swingers Club to see what excitement we could get into tonight. Last night was a blast as Melissa had wrestled an older babe by the name of Martha. Maybe she would be there tonight  for a return match. I am sure everyone else was hoping  for the same thing, including me.
     Tonight, Melissa was dressed in a very tight; very short; and very lowcut white dress. Her ample cleavage was on full display. She looked hot. The club was full tonight; even more than last night. We looked around for a table.
     "Glad to see you back." a perky voice spoke. It was Melissa, the hostess. " Come, I have a table for you."
     Our hostess was dressed tonight in tight black shorts and tank top; no bra. Her beautiful breasts  rivalled Melissa's. Her nipples eagerly pushing out against the tight top. My cock pulsed at the sight.
     Melissa lead us to a table for four against the back wall We could still see see the ring but we where farther away tonight.
     " Full card tonight?" I asked.
     "Always is but there is always time for more matches. Are you two still looking for competition tonight?"
     " Always." I returned enthusiastically.
     "Still the same; submission wrestling; couple or individual; either one?"
     "Yes, yes and yes." I eagerly replied.
     " I will see what I can find for you." she said
     "Wine and rye with a beer chaser." Melissa asked.
     I nodded.
       "Be right back."
     I watched her walk away in those tight shorts.
     " I would love to see you strip and pin that to the mat in the center of the ring." I blurted to my wife.
     Melissa smiled. "Let's see what happens tonight. Maybe somebody will step up kick my ass all over that ring." she purred.
     Melissa came back with our drinks. "Nobody yet?" she questioned. "Give it time. That dress is a real calling card. I am sure some chic would love to test what is under it"               
       "Come on hot chic." I murmur under my breath.
     Melissa leaned in towards me. "I'm not wearing any panties." she whispered with an evil grin.
     I faked shock and then smiled  at her suggestively. "MMM ready to baptize somebody I see." I mumbled. I looked around and saw plenty of subjects. 

Offline roadie

• God Member
Re: Looking For Trouble
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2024, 04:07:19 AM »
   "Well, babe, it looks like all these chics are afraid to get in the ring with you. They probably heard about how you stripped,  bent and broke Martha last night." I whined.
     "Maybe it is you they are afraid of, doofus." Melissa shot back, an evil smile on her face as she glared at me .I looked at her and smirked. 
     "See that redhead  over there. Her name is Christy. She got beat by our waitress and she won't wrestle you so needless to say that Christy is afraid of getting her cute ass kicked by you." I argued.
     "Maybe we should go back to the hotel and you can remove my dress and pin me to the bed to punish me." suggested Melissa.
     My boner pulsed. " MMM, that sounds great,  hon, but I would sooner see one of these girls do that to you first." I excitedly gasped. "Let's stay and see what happens."

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2024, 05:19:01 PM »
   I cupped my beer gently as I gazed at my wife's cleavage thinking about what might happen back at the hotel later. A couple strolled up to our table. My eyes scanned the tall gorgeous red head in a white blouse and short black skirt. It was Christy, the woman that lost to our hostess, Melissa, the night before. My eyes fell upon her generous cleavage exposed by the three  top buttons left undone. She looked very impressive and imposing; taller and heavier and older than my Melissa.
     I stood up, exposing the enormous bulge in my pants. I shook hands with the hansom gentleman. "Hi, my name is Bobby and this is my wife, Christy."
     "My pleasure. I am Pete and this is my wife, Melissa."
     Christy smiled at the bulge in my pants and then turned to Melissa. "A little birdie told me that you thought I was afraid to get in the ring with you."
     "It was him." spluttered Melissa, pointing at me. Christy turned her head towards me, grinned again, and turned back to Melissa.
     "How about you and I settle this tonight, right there in that ring. I have already beat up one blonde today and my Bobby here would really like to see me do it again." Christy challenged. Bobby's smile widened and we all noticed the bulge in his pants now.
     Melissa scanned the red head up and down, smiled, looked at me, turned back towards Christy. "I think we should do just that, hon." Bobby and I looked at each other and beamed with excitement.
     "I saw what you did to Martha last night. How about the same type of match tonight except a bra and panties match?" quizzed the red head.
     "I am not wearing a bra, sweety." stated Melissa, pushing out her chest to our delight. We could see the outline of Melissa's hard nipples under her dress.
     "Of course you're not" smirked Christy.
     "I do have a bikini with me though." stated Melissa.
     "I don't. Mine is rather muddy." smiled Christy as she turned and smiled at Bobby.
     "Are you wearing panties?" asked the red head exasperated.
     "No, but I have a pair with me." stated Melissa. Bobby eyes immediately dropped to my wife's very high hem line and widened.
     "Ok then; panties only. The loser of the first fall loses her panties. The first to win three falls wins the match. I am thinking the winner should auction off the loser's panties to the highest bidder in the audience. Also, I wouldn't mine a handsome blonde stud in my bed later tonight." crowed the red head as she glanced at me.
    "You are on, sweetheart. I may just ruin your hubby for you." glared Melissa.   
     "It's a date." said Christy as she turned and walked away with Bobby right behind her.
     I noticed our new friends talking with Melissa, the hostess. She made her way over to our table immediately.
     "You are welcome.  Christy and Bobby filled me in on the details. Everyone is going to love it. I will referee. I am so looking forward to it. You are going to do great, Melissa. She is a lot bigger than you but she is not as tough and strong as you think she is. I will come and get you when your match is up." Hostess Melissa rattled. She seemed more excited than anyone else; except of course Bobby and I.
     "You are really looking forward to me getting my ass handed to me tonight, aren't you?"  purred Melissa.
     "Oh no, baby. You are going to do great. Everybody loves you here." I lied.
     "Except Christy." smiled Melissa.

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2024, 04:23:50 AM »
   Our hostess, Melissa, strode up to our table with Bobby and Christy in tow. " It's time to get ready, hon." she said looking at Melissa. My wife snapped to her feet, pulling the hem of her skirt down.so it a least covered her fine, panty free ass. "You and Bobby can wait by the ring while we get your ladies ready." offered Melissa looking at me.
     Bobby and I wondered over to the ring as our girls made their way around the bar and disappeared. "I hope there are no hard feelings, Pete. I am afraid Christy is going to demolish your lady tonight."
    "No, not at all. You wouldn't want to place a little money on the outcome now would you?" I challenged.
    "What are you thinking? five; ten?" Bobby inquired.
     "How about a thousand?" I challenged. "It will be easy money for you since your lady is going to pummel mine.
     Bobby seemed startled but refused to back down. "Ok." he said. We shook hands to seal the agreement. I wasn't sure either but I would pay a thousand to see my wife wrestle, win or lose. I wondered why Bobby was so sure of Christy knowing she lost to hostess Melissa the night before. The two Melissa girls are about the same size and I am sure my wife could beat our hostess.
     I heard a roar from the huge crowd. Our two girls appeared; both wearing white mid thigh length robes tied. Melissa, the ref, looked hot in a pink thong and white crop top. Her hard nipples were quite evident under the light material. Bobby and Christy wondered over to the far corner as Melissa joined me in the opposite corner.
     "MMMM you look hot, baby." I purred as I put my arm around her waist. Melissa smiled and bit her lip.
     Ref Melissa explained the rules drawing huge applause, clapping and cat calls; especially the announcement of the loser's panties being auctioned to the highest bidder at the end of the match.
     Christy was introduced first. My mouth dropped as she stepped into the ring and dropped her robe. She was so hot dressed only in  tiny black thong panties. My suspicion was right. Her breasts were magnificent; 38DD; firm with red erect nipples; wide shoulders; narrow waist; firm buttocks; about 5' 8" 145 pounds 45 years old; shoulder length red hair; beautiful and sexy. My cock was throbbing. Everybody cheered loudly.
     My wife was introduced next. Again, loud cheers went up as she revealed her heavenly body clad only in a white thong panties. I couldn't tell who was hotter. Melissa has a gorgeous body 5' 6" 130 pounds; shoulder length blonde hair; 35 years old. My wife's 36C breasts where firm and her hard erect nipples pointed straight out.
     "Ok, ready, Ladies?" asked the ref. They both took deep breaths and nodded.
     Melissa waved the girls together. My heart was racing and my cock was hard as wood. I looked at Bobby. He winked at me and smiled.

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2024, 05:37:01 PM »
  I wasn't sure where to cast my eyes; the beautiful swaying shimmering breasts; the tight asses or the gorgeous camel toes. I watched closely as our ladies circled each other. Christy certainly had the size advantage. That was quite noticeable as finally the girls came together; locking arms. Christy used her size to easily push my Melissa across the ring backwards. The blonde's back was pushed against the ropes and her body pinned there by her opponent. Bobby smiled as the girls were just above him.
     It was so hot as their naked breasts mashed together. Suddenly, Melissa slithered out from her entrapment; got behind the red head and jumped on her back, piggyback style, wrapping her legs around her opponent's narrow waist and hooking her ankles. Before Christy could react, Melissa wrapped her right arm around Christy's neck and locked on a tight chin lock.
     Christy straightened up and walked backwards towards the middle of the ring; suddenly throwing herself and her passenger backwards onto the mat. Melissa landed hard, flat on her back with the red head on top of her. I winced at the impact but pleased to see my wife still retained the tight body scissors around Christy's waist and her tight chin lock still locked on.
     Christy's mouth was open as she kicked her legs and waved her arms trying to escape. Her bare breasts swayed and wobbled. My cock was pulsing with excitement. The red head finally managed to roll over onto her side . Melissa rolled with her; hanging on tight to her holds. Christy seemed to be weakening as the gorgeous ref kept a close eye.
     Melissa unlocked her ankles and forced her opponent over onto her front and straddled Christy's bare back. I watched intently as Melissa sat up and eased up the red head's back. Melissa released her chin lock and hooked Christy in a chin pull; cupping her opponent's chin in her hands and pulling hard. Christy moaned and winced as Melissa moved her feet up beside Christy's shoulders to increase her leverage.
    Christy was starting to weaken as her head was pulled back farther and farther. Her eyes were now looking at the ceiling. My eyes darted from Christy's naked tits almost pulling off the mat to ref Melissa's almost naked ass as she bent over checking on the red head. Christy's legs paddled the mat.
     "Keep up the pressure, baby. She is almost finished." I encouraged.
     "I GIVE!!" Hollered Christy pounding the mat in submission.
     Melissa dropped the hold and jumped to her feet, straddling her opponent. Christy flopped down on the mat face first; her arms in surrender position and her slightly spread. She turned and slowly worked Christy's tiny thong down her legs and off her feet. I jumped into the ring and hugged my wife. She shoved the panties in my pocket. "Look after these. They may be worth a fortune." she whispered.
     Bobby knelt beside his still prone and now completely naked wife with his hand on her shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled.

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2024, 04:21:18 AM »
     We watched as Bobby helped Christy up and over to her corner. The red head leaned against the turn buckles exercising her neck, looking the worse for wear. Her hair was disheveled. Bobby rubbed her shoulders.
     Ref Melissa checked with Christy and then waved the girls together. Melissa bounced out of the corner after I patted her on her cute little bum. Christy was slower coming  out of her corner but still seemed confident.
     They went to lock arms again. I am sure Christy thought she could over power my wife again. In one quick move, Melissa stepped to her opponent's left side; grabbed Christy's left wrist in her right hand; stretching her arm straight out from her side; she wrapped her left arm around the red head's shoulder and spun in behind, hooking a nice hammer lock. Christy yelped loudly as pain shot through her arm and shoulder. Another yell erupted as Melissa grabbed Christy's messed up red hair and spun her to mat on her belly roughly.
     Melissa quickly straddled her downed opponent's back and thrust up on the arm. Christy yelled again. Ref Melissa was right there asking her if she submitted. "NO!" screamed the red head. I had a great view of Christy's beautiful round, firm ass, bald pussy and paddling legs. Bobby had to watch his wife's face twisted in agony. I loved it.
     Christy cried and struggled. She reached back with her free arm, trying to get a hold of anything to break the hold. Big mistake as Melissa hooked the searching arm in hers and held it tight. Christy could only lift her head and look around hopelessly, wriggling her body . Another sudden thrust on the red head's arm made Christy scream. "I GIVE UP I GIVE UP!!!!!"
     Melissa released her victim and hopped to her feet. Christy immediately rolled over onto her right side, sat up and clutched her left arm. Her face twisted in pain. Bobby came in and helped his wounded wife to their corner. I gave Melissa a big kiss on the cheek as she leaned against the turn buckle in our corner   
     "Fuck! You are magnificent." I purred in  her ear. She turned her head and smiled We watched as Christy leaned against the ropes in her corner. Bobby vigorously massaged her tortured arm.
     Ref Melissa came to our corner. She winked at my Melissa. " I told you she isn't so tough, didn't I." I smiled at her.
     She went to Christy and waved the girls together.

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2024, 05:30:52 PM »
    I kissed Melissa on the cheek. "Finish her off, babe. I want to see what her panties are worth." Melissa bounced out of the corner very confidently. Christy was slower and seemed reluctant as she still was shaking her left arm. I loved how her red hair was in disarray. Her huge breasts shimmered as she shook her arm.
     Melissa approached her opponent cautiously. Suddenly, she made a quick fake grab for Christy's legs  The red head stepped back smartly. Melissa smiled at her opponent's reaction. "Why don't you try that again, sweets?  I will knee you right on the chin." warned Christy.
     Almost instantly, Melissa made another fake grab for the red head's legs, seemingly to antagonize her opponent. Christy followed through with her promise and kicked her left leg out and up at Melissa's chest. My blonde was ready. She blocked the kick with her hands, seizing Christy's left ankle in both hands.
     Melissa lifted her opponent's left leg up until her foot was chest level. I had a perfect view of Christy's firm buttocks shimmering as she fought to stay vertical. She hopped on her right leg; reaching out with her arms but catching nothing but air. The rowdy crowd cheered wildly as Christy's boobs bounced and shook as she danced on one leg.
     Suddenly, the ring shook as Melissa forced Christy off balance by lifting up farther on her opponent's leg and the red head crashed to mat on her back. My blonde hung on the the ankle holding her foot at her waist. "OOOOWWWW!!!!" squealed Christy as Melissa  twisted Christy's ankle sharply; forcing the downed red head over onto her front on the mat.
     In a flash, Melissa  clamped Christy's left ankle between her legs; laid down on top of Christy's back and hooked her in a tight chin lock. My Melissa had her opponent hooked in an STF hold. I had a good look at Christy's face. It was a combination of pain and frustration. Her bare tits caressed the mat. She was trapped and she knew it. Everyone was cheering loudly as they sensed the end was near. It seemed there was a lot of interest in those black panties. Bobby seemed in disbelief as he watched his gorgeous wife writhing in pain. I knew he had a perfect view of his wife's bum and pussy as she struggled in control of the blonde.
     Ref Melissa watched Christy closely. "You submit, hon?" she asked.
     Christy was stubborn. She shook her head as best she could. I could tell her neck was starting to weaken.
     "I give. I GIVE UP!!!!" moaned Christy.
     Melissa released her hold and jumped to her feet. My wife had won in three straight falls. I picked her up and held her my arms, supporting her under her beautiful ass.
     Bobby rushed to his wife's side. She was still prone on the mat. He put his arm across her shoulders and whispered something to her.
     " I take cash, cheque or e transfer." I chided Bobby with a big smile on my face.   

Offline roadie

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2024, 04:34:29 AM »
   I watched as Bobby and Christy made their way across the ring. Bobby helped his wife into her robe. "Set me down, Pete." ordered Melissa. I set her down gently and watched as my nearly naked wife crossed the ring towards Bobby and Christy.  My boner almost popped through my pants as the two girls embraced each other; boob to boob and pussy to pussy. Christy's robe was wide open and not tied.
     Bobby and Christy made their way to the back. Melissa returned to me. I helped her on with her robe and she tied it. "Damn it." I thought.
     Ref Melissa started to auction off Christy's panties as per the agreement. I could not believe the bids she was getting. It finally came down to two very drunk and rich guys. The final  price $450.00. I shook my head. Their girl friends did not seemed amused either.
    Melissa went and got dressed in the back. She returned in her white dress. "My panties are in the bag." she cooed. We went back to the hotel and I gave her the trophy she so richly deserved.
    As you can see this was a very one sided match. adenterer2003  did not participate so as a result his gorgeous wife got dominated in the ring by my girl.
    We plan on returning  to the club tomorrow night so if any of you so choose to step up and face Melissa or the both of us; you are more than welcome. We are at the hotel too, so don't be shy and knock on our door.  You may find us with very few clothes on.
     Well, ta ta for now. We are going to lay by the pool now with my beautiful wife. Hope to hear from you soon. 
Pete