News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Hot Yoga

• 9 Replies

Offline bcw8

• God Member
Hot Yoga
« on: October 19, 2024, 08:40:55 PM »
What do you do?  Connie wondered.  There’s no guidebook for when you find out your husband is fucking your yoga instructor.  But when she confronted Lisa after class and Lisa laughed at her…..instinct took over. 

“He’s my husband, bitch!” Connie hissed. 

Lisa’s answer was to peel off her sports bra.  “Then fight me for him,” she snarled. 

{alt}

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: Hot Yoga
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2024, 11:25:01 PM »
 Can't Wait To See What Happens.....Sizzlin' HOT....

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2024, 11:51:15 PM »
BCW's women rarely mince words...they throw down

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2024, 05:03:55 AM »
Like this very much. Always is a good storyline and is so well done. Can’t wait for this one to continue.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2024, 12:34:01 PM »
What do you do?  Connie wondered.  There’s no guidebook for when you find out your husband is fucking your yoga instructor.  But when she confronted Lisa after class and Lisa laughed at her…..instinct took over. 

“He’s my husband, bitch!” Connie hissed. 

Lisa’s answer was to peel off her sports bra.  “Then fight me for him,” she snarled. 

{alt}

Yum! Lucky husband.

Offline Ivo23

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2024, 01:17:57 PM »
who is Connie and who is Lisa?

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: Yesterday at 04:39:10 AM »
who is Connie and who is Lisa?

I may be wrong but Lisa is the yoga instructor and in the pic is already topless. Which is a move I love when the woman who has been and continues to sleep with the other’s husband. It’s like saying to her “this is why I can have him.” “Match me topless and compare them!” Smirking as she sees the doubt and intimidation creeping into the wife’s head. A move like that gets in the other girl’s head, which in turn has her rival focusing on something other than the fight. A divided mine gives the yoga instructor an advantage. Which in this case is a huge advantage being she’s likely in better physical shape due to the profession she has. Doubt has a way of manifesting in every aspect when your rival has already slept with her rivals man. He strayed for a reason and now she knows why.  Sorry for the long post but I love fights based on one woman’s husband or boyfriend that’s cheated on her and the mistress wants to prove she’s the better woman. Something so primal about taking another woman’s man, and showing the wife why she could.

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 06:54:40 AM »
Agree with SNW on most things but we always stand in opposite corners. SNW is always rooting for the homewrecking wench and I am always in the corner of the defending champ...The wife or girlfriend. Homewrecking wenches are great women too...without them we wouldn't have the primal conflict and competition for a mate.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 01:10:22 PM »
Lisa struck like a cobra the second Connie’s top was off, grabbing the blonde’s wrist and wrenching her arm behind her back.  It was like a knife in Connie’s elbow and shoulder at once.

{alt}

Connie jerked helplessly as Lisa caught her from behind.   The sleek instructor crushed the ribs of her cuckquean student, forcing Connie’s breasts to bulge above the vise of her arms. 

The sight of the wife’s tits like this spurred the mistress to cruel taunts.  “He came on mine yesterday afternoon, bitch - where were you?”

{alt}

Lisa smashed Connie to the studio floor and jerked her head back by her ponytail.   Grinning wolfishly, she planted her bare foot on Connie’s breast.   “Does this hurt?” she mocked her.  “He can’t get enough of my tits, Connie.  Or my pussy.  He fucks me like an animal!

{alt}

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: Today at 05:15:35 AM »
Lisa struck like a cobra the second Connie’s top was off, grabbing the blonde’s wrist and wrenching her arm behind her back.  It was like a knife in Connie’s elbow and shoulder at once.

LOVE IT!! No matter how the story goes I enjoy reading your stories. Most of the time whether the wife or mistress wins in the end at some point during the fight each takes a turn laying the hurt on the other.

{alt}

Connie jerked helplessly as Lisa caught her from behind.   The sleek instructor crushed the ribs of her cuckquean student, forcing Connie’s breasts to bulge above the vise of her arms. 

The sight of the wife’s tits like this spurred the mistress to cruel taunts.  “He came on mine yesterday afternoon, bitch - where were you?”

{alt}

Lisa smashed Connie to the studio floor and jerked her head back by her ponytail.   Grinning wolfishly, she planted her bare foot on Connie’s breast.   “Does this hurt?” she mocked her.  “He can’t get enough of my tits, Connie.  Or my pussy.  He fucks me like an animal!

{alt}