News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Amanda and Jenn return for a 3rd and final match

• 4 Replies

Offline Cattywife

Amanda and Jenn return for a 3rd and final match
« on: October 21, 2024, 05:48:09 AM »
It's been a couple of months since Amanda and Jenns 2nd fight. Amanda won the 1st fight and Jenn won the second fight. We were planning our summer vacation in Florida, we decided to rent a beach house. So about 2 weeks before we were going Amanda came to me and told me that we were going to have another couple join us on our vacation, I said really who ? Amanda smiled and said Jenn and her husband are going to join us at the beach house. I was speechless, Amanda said that she talked with Jenn and that they were going to have a 3rd fight to see who was the better woman and break the tie. I was surprised  so I called Jenns husband and he said that Jenn had told him of her and Amanda's plans. There was a different aire this time, both woman were looking forward to the fight but there was no trash talking like before, they just said they were going to fight again for us both woman seemed to be excited about their 3rd fight.So we all arrived at the beach house, both women hugged each other and we all went into the beach house and got situated.  I told Jenns husband that i was going to grill some steaks for supper, so while jenns husband were standing by the grill drinking a couple of beers. Amanda and Jenn come up to us wearing their swimsuits and told us that they were going to walk on the beach with margaritas in their hands they both headed down to the beach together. Jenns husband said to me I wonder what they are up to,  both women looking forward to the fight but seemed to be enjoying each other's company.Amanda and Jenn returned talking and laughing with each other like they were best friends. We all finished eating and set down in the living room by the fire place and had some drinks and talked for a couple of hours, then Amanda came to me and  told me that she was ready for bed. So we both headed for our bedroom and Jenn and her husband did the same. When Amanda got into bed with me I asked what are yall up to, are yall still fighting, yall seemed to be getting along real well. Amanda told me that they were still going to fight. And said they were going to fight the next afternoon. We started fooling around and Amanda seemed to be really into our love making that night. Morning came and we had breakfast and me and jenns husband were talking, I asked him what did Jenn tell you last night, he said that she said they going to fight this afternoon.  But he said Jenn wore him our last night. He said it was the best sex they had in a while, I  said dand pretty much the same thing happened with me and Amanda. So about 2:00 Amanda and Jenn came to us and told us that they were ready to fight, so both women went together rooms and me and jenns husband got the room ready for their fight. So both women came out of their rooms bare naked , their earlier smiles were gone replaced with serious looks as they glared at each other, I'm thinking what the heck happened in the last  12 hours. Amanda and Jenn came to the center of the match and started circling around each other with their hands out,  both women were sexy as he'll with there curvy sexy bodies. They locked up grabbing each other's hair slapping each other like they were hated enemies. Pushing each other against the walls and grabbing each other's tits and falling to the mat rolling back in forth legs intertwined  struggling their bodies rubbing against each other, Amanda rolled on top of Jenn pounding her tits against jenns, while Jenn was struggling to break Amanda's hold something seemed to happen between both the women as Amanda reached down with her hand and started rubbing Jenns pussy hard and Jenn started groaning and they both looked into each other's eyes and started kissing each other hard. This catfight had turned into a sex fight as both women started rubbing each other's clit. Amanda told Jenn I'm going to show you who the better woman is, they continued to struggle rolling back in forth jerking on each other's hair, then while struggling both women's pussies made contact with each other as Amanda and Jenn started grinding each other's pussy and making out, both me and jenns husband were in shock and excitement watching this erotic match, both women tense up and screamed out as they both had orgasms at the same time, they both rolled over still caressing each other breathing heavy,  I  thought OMG as I had a big hard on watching this. Amanda and Jenn got up all sweaty and walked into the shower together washing each other off kissing each other and they both just turned and smiled at us husbands as we watched in total awe at what we just witnessed. Amanda came to me and hugged me and kissed me and told me that Jenn wanted me to have sex with her and that she was going to have sex with jenns husband,I thought my wild fantasies were coming true. So Amanda walked over to jenns room and Jenn came to my room, Me and Jenn used to work together before she moved off, Jenn came to me and kissed me as we started making out, she told me that she had always wanted to fight Amanda for me. After we had sex she returned to her husband and Amanda came back to our room and asked me was she better than me. and I of course told her  no baby you're the best wife a man could ever have.
Amanda is in the pink and Jenn is the other

« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 05:51:20 AM by Cattywife »

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Amanda and Jenn return for a 3rd and final match
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2024, 06:49:02 AM »
Worth the wait. Glad they are frenemies again. My only gripe...and I am kind of glad it worked out this way, is that the scorecard is all even each wonderful woman with a win and now a draw. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to bring us these stories but I want to lodge an unofficial protest on behalf of the Cattywife fan club and request that a TIEBREAKER  remain on the table.  This is an enjoyable storyline. Thank you for sharing, your time and efforts.

Offline Cattywife

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2024, 10:17:14 PM »
They have unfinished business

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2024, 11:00:41 PM »
Your fan club thanks you for your consideration ;)

Offline Cattywife

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2024, 11:41:28 PM »
It's been a couple of months since Amanda and Jenns 2nd fight. Amanda won the 1st fight and Jenn won the second fight. We were planning our summer vacation in Florida, we decided to rent a beach house. So about 2 weeks before we were going Amanda came to me and told me that we were going to have another couple join us on our vacation, I said really who ? Amanda smiled and said Jenn and her husband are going to join us at the beach house. I was speechless, Amanda said that she talked with Jenn and that they were going to have a 3rd fight to see who was the better woman and break the tie. I was surprised  so I called Jenns husband and he said that Jenn had told him of her and Amanda's plans. There was a different aire this time, both woman were looking forward to the fight but there was no trash talking like before, they just said they were going to fight again for us both woman seemed to be excited about their 3rd fight.So we all arrived at the beach house, both women hugged each other and we all went into the beach house and got situated.  I told Jenns husband that i was going to grill some steaks for supper, so while jenns husband were standing by the grill drinking a couple of beers. Amanda and Jenn come up to us wearing their swimsuits and told us that they were going to walk on the beach with margaritas in their hands they both headed down to the beach together. Jenns husband said to me I wonder what they are up to,  both women looking forward to the fight but seemed to be enjoying each other's company.Amanda and Jenn returned talking and laughing with each other like they were best friends. We all finished eating and set down in the living room by the fire place and had some drinks and talked for a couple of hours, then Amanda came to me and  told me that she was ready for bed. So we both headed for our bedroom and Jenn and her husband did the same. When Amanda got into bed with me I asked what are yall up to, are yall still fighting, yall seemed to be getting along real well. Amanda told me that they were still going to fight. And said they were going to fight the next afternoon. We started fooling around and Amanda seemed to be really into our love making that night. Morning came and we had breakfast and me and jenns husband were talking, I asked him what did Jenn tell you last night, he said that she said they going to fight this afternoon.  But he said Jenn wore him our last night. He said it was the best sex they had in a while, I  said dand pretty much the same thing happened with me and Amanda. So about 2:00 Amanda and Jenn came to us and told us that they were ready to fight, so both women went together rooms and me and jenns husband got the room ready for their fight. So both women came out of their rooms bare naked , their earlier smiles were gone replaced with serious looks as they glared at each other, I'm thinking what the heck happened in the last  12 hours. Amanda and Jenn came to the center of the match and started circling around each other with their hands out,  both women were sexy as he'll with there curvy sexy bodies. They locked up grabbing each other's hair slapping each other like they were hated enemies. Pushing each other against the walls and grabbing each other's tits and falling to the mat rolling back in forth legs intertwined  struggling their bodies rubbing against each other, Amanda rolled on top of Jenn pounding her tits against jenns, while Jenn was struggling to break Amanda's hold something seemed to happen between both the women as Amanda reached down with her hand and started rubbing Jenns pussy hard and Jenn started groaning and they both looked into each other's eyes and started kissing each other hard. This catfight had turned into a sex fight as both women started rubbing each other's clit. Amanda told Jenn I'm going to show you who the better woman is, they continued to struggle rolling back in forth jerking on each other's hair, then while struggling both women's pussies made contact with each other as Amanda and Jenn started grinding each other's pussy and making out, both me and jenns husband were in shock and excitement watching this erotic match, both women tense up and screamed out as they both had orgasms at the same time, they both rolled over still caressing each other breathing heavy,  I  thought OMG as I had a big hard on watching this. Amanda and Jenn got up all sweaty and walked into the shower together washing each other off kissing each other and they both just turned and smiled at us husbands as we watched in total awe at what we just witnessed. Amanda came to me and hugged me and kissed me and told me that Jenn wanted me to have sex with her and that she was going to have sex with jenns husband,I thought my wild fantasies were coming true. So Amanda walked over to jenns room and Jenn came to my room, Me and Jenn used to work together before she moved off, Jenn came to me and kissed me as we started making out, she told me that she had always wanted to fight Amanda for me. After we had sex she returned to her husband and Amanda came back to our room and asked me was she better than me. and I of course told her  no baby you're the best wife a man could ever have.
Amanda is in the pink and Jenn is the other
While driving home from vacation, I asked Amanda i thought yall were going to settle this once and for all. What happened,  Amanda told me that her and Jen were talking while walking on the beach and decided that the beach house and the beach were so nice and relaxing, we decided to have a good time and enjoy each other and give yall a little thrill and it worked out perfectly. Amanda told me that last night her and Jenn had planned another time and place to settle who was the best woman. Both women were raised in small towns in the south and they were both country girls, they both drive Tacoma pickups, Amanda said they agreed to have a country girl catfight in a barn to see who was the best and toughest woman, story will be continued.