News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight

• 50 Replies

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight
« on: October 21, 2024, 09:21:14 PM »
All dressed as witches on Halloween night,
Us girls did gather for the most vicious catfight.
Our heels sang loudly as we slowly circled the room;
The sound we made; it was a most demonic tune.
The tension was high; the hatred was fierce;
Then at last the bell struck; the witching hour was here.
Costumes were ripped, nails dug in deep,
Scratching at faces, no time for sleep.
Spells were forgotten, it’s all teeth and nails,
Screams and slaps as the fiercest prevails.
So who will be our Halloween Witch?
One things for certain; she will be a real Bitch!

The Story so far…

It’s Halloween night in the year 2024, and the world is in chaos. In the night sky, the stars have disappeared; only the light of the moon is visible on Earth, and it is a blood-red moon. Agencies like NASA and organizations such as the UN work frantically, trying to understand these unprecedented events. However, as citizens of the world panic and law and order begin to break down, in a quiet part of England, thirteen witches gather in secret. For thousands of years, a dark pact has kept the peace between the ancient coven known only as "The Thirteen," but at last, and for one night only, the dark pact is suspended, and the witches’ will is once again their own.

The Thirteen were never a coven by choice; the witches of the Thirteen despised each other—hated each other. These witches walked alone; however, they all served the same master: the Dark Lord. So, one night, when the Dark Lord summoned them and promised them individually eternal life and the power to vanquish their foes, they eagerly appeared as commanded. However, the Thirteen were deceived! As they stood before the Dark Lord, he used his will alone to impose a pact of sisterhood upon them, thus forming the Coven. But the witches’ hatred for each other was powerful, and while he bound the Thirteen to one another, he could not prevent them from fighting among themselves.

This failure vexed the Dark Lord. He seethed with rage as the witches desperately tried to destroy one another. His Coven, which he created to do his bidding, was out of control. Eventually, however, he had seen enough. The Dark Lord reached for his infernal dagger and stabbed his chest. His sacred blood spilled out, and with a terrible roar, he unleashed his fearsome blood magic upon the Thirteen. The Dark Lord’s blood painfully infected every fiber of the witches’ beings, and against their will, the bonds of sisterhood were reforged, and the Coven known as The Thirteen came to be.

However, the Dark Lord did not have it all his own way. As the blood magic began to infect the witches, they, for one brief moment, laid down their hostility and worked together to perform a Writ of Demonicus. A Writ of Demonicus is ancient and powerful magic, and with this spell, the Thirteen planned to subvert the Dark Lord’s will. While they could not fully control the outcome, the Writ of Demonicus ensured that, at a future date and for one night only, their will would once again be their own. But the price was high: for that one night, that one chance to settle scores, the witches had to relinquish their power and fight as mortal women.

When the Dark Lord heard of this treachery, he was furious. How dare they defy him? The Thirteen were emboldened and smirked at their Dark Lord. However, they would soon bitterly regret this act of defiance. The Dark Lord summoned all his power, and while he could not annul the Writ of Demonicus, he could, shall we say… amend the fine print. And thus, the deed was done. The Dark Lord roared with laughter as he said:

“Hags… you thought you could defy me? Fools, you’re my slaves! You will serve me and only me! You will fight and die on my command and my command alone! Have your night of Demonicus, but know this: no one shall die. You may gather… you may fight… you may scar each other! But that is all I will permit. Now go serve me… unleash my Black Death upon the world.”

The Thirteen cursed their collective arrogance and reluctantly obeyed their Dark Lord, scattering to the four corners of the globe. In the years that followed, they spread disease and pestilence, sowing discord wherever they tread, with death always following in their wake. Yet every night, they looked up at the sky in hopes of seeing that blood-red moon; every night, they craved the sign that the gathering was now. Then at last in the year 2024, the witches got their accursed wish.

Setting

Our catfight will take place at St. Mary’s Church. Built atop a small hill in the 13th century, this church has long since been abandoned. In 1736, a mysterious fire destroyed the roof, and all that remains of the structure are its stone floor, dilapidated stone walls, and altar. Outside the church lie the Dead Lands—an area of dead grass that surrounds the church. Many attempts have been made over the years to reseed the grasslands; however, they all failed. In the 1800s, St. Mary’s became the epicenter of occult activity; numerous bodies were exhumed and used in dark rituals upon the church’s altar. The local villagers were so offended by these acts that in 1813, all the gravestones were removed and taken to a nearby lake, where they were dumped overboard into its cold, dark waters. This act is said to of angered the dead, who allegedly still roam the dead lands every night is search of their graves.

Scenario

This is not a Halloween Party! There will be no party favors! This is a gathering of Witches and we have only one item on the agenda tonight - to catfight! We will gather within the remains of St Mary’s; lit torches will adorn the structure and will illuminate our catfight. Outside several bonfires will be lit and will illuminate the dead lands. Once the catfight starts; you can choose to remain and fight on the cold and unforgiving stone floor of the Church or venture outside and fight it out in the cold wet mud of the dead lands.

Rules

1. In the event of a tied vote; the person most active (Posts the most updates) during the duration of the event will be declared the winner. In the unlikely event of a further tie; there will be joint winners of the event.
2. No consecutive spam posting during the event - always make sure someone else has posted after your last post; before you post your next update :)
3. There will be no use of magic during the event. We shall catfight as mortal women.
4. Dress code remains dressed in black but splashes of other colours are permitted.

Our Witches

Dicey_Kate

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85843

Erin Lee

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=69803

Carla.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=86534

Lauren_Phillips

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87100

Lexibabe

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16843

Alix_fights

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85914

Amy J

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87173

Mossibabe

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=79628

Miss Hell For Leather Lynx

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=74185

Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84125

Chloe_Marshall

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=87023

Marlu Queen

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6176

HannahFights

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=86552

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
Re: Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2024, 09:23:32 PM »
Deep within the highlands of Scotland, I lead a solitary existence. I despise the company of others, unless they are married, of course. But most of all, I despise my sisters from the Thirteen – I hate those bitches! I curse their existence! If only I could break free and unleash my powers upon them; but alas, I cannot. So, as I have done for hundreds of years, I look up to the night sky and hope. Every night, for hundreds of years, I have dreamt about seeing that Blood-Red Moon, and at last, on this day – October 31st, 2024 – I see the Blood-Red Moon and nothing else. I smile, probably for the first time in centuries, and I call out into the cold night sky:

“Sisters, do you see? Do you see the Moon? At last, our time has come. The gathering is now! I shall revel in breaking each and every one of you! Come, let’s gather; let’s gather and fight, you disgusting WHORES!”

I raise my arms into the cold night sky and say under my breath the following words:

“Klaatu, Barada, Nikto!”

Instantly, I am transported to the dead lands outside the abandoned St. Mary’s. In the distance, I see flaming torches that adorn the remains of St. Mary’s, and in the dead lands, numerous bonfires light my way. I proceed with all haste through the cold mud and water toward the church, but with every step, I feel my magic dwindle in power. Being without my powers for the catfight is a hefty sacrifice, but a worthy one. I can hold back my rage no longer! Tonight, I shall scar them all and leave them broken on the cold floor. I lick my lips with excitement as I cross the threshold and step onto the cold stone floor of St. Mary’s. My heels click on the stone as I make my way toward the altar. Despite my powers having long since departed me for the night, I can sense that the history of this place is drenched with blood and evil deeds – why, it almost feels like home.

Now standing by the altar, I turn to the entrance and look out upon the dead lands outside. I see the flames of the bonfires in the distance and nothing else. Yet I sense my sisters are out there, in the dark. I impatiently tap my right heel on the floor as I anticipate their arrival.

Yt
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 09:24:38 PM by Dicey_Kate »

Online Amy J

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2024, 09:25:15 PM »
For time out of mind, I’ve brooded over the Indochinese peninsula.  Warlords have risen and died. European imperialist came and were driven out.  I am the jungle.  I am the heat.  I am the hedonism of Bangkok and Phucket.

I am the Greatest of the Coven.  The Queen of the Thirteen. 

They deny this, my mewling sisters.  They strut and preen. They cast their petty spells.  But they do not know true darkness. 

The Blood Moon rises tonight.  The Dark Lord summons us, his playthings.  I shudder as I transform; I scream as Magick leaves me.  But even diminished in human form….

I am more beautiful. 

More erotic. 

More powerful. 

More cruel. 

You will see, Sisters.  I enter the church and I claim its altar as my own.  Come to me, witches…..

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2024, 10:21:07 PM »
From a abandoned convent in Wales I awake my slumber the night of the thirteen I was not all was in the devil's pocket my old coven was murdered by the rest of thirteen now it time for vengeance as the packed is removed ffortje night
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2024, 11:38:08 PM »
My nostrils flare, sampling the scent of the fires, the dank must of the church….and Kate and Lynx…..

The Coven is gathering.   The air is crackling.  The Moon is a dark indifferent omen of blood. 

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2024, 11:41:17 PM »
As darkness sets over us, it is nothing compared to the darkness in my heart that I feel for the other 12. I will use my cerebral powers as well as my physical prowess to prevail as only I can and will. My black spiked bikini that I've donned for this evening, will surely cause delightful harm and injury to those who dare to cross my path.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2024, 11:46:50 PM by Lauren_Phillips »

Online Amy J

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2024, 11:58:39 PM »
As darkness sets over us, it is nothing compared to the darkness in my heart that I feel for the other 12. I will use my cerebral powers as well as my physical prowess to prevail as only I can and will. My black spiked bikini that I've donned for this evening, will surely cause delightful harm and injury to those who dare to cross my path.

The ginger bitch is here, her skin pale and her hair aflame…..and breasts to rival mine….

Online Juliefights

« Reply #7 on: Yesterday at 12:08:07 AM »
Great lineup of all catty witches!! I have my favorite but Im gonna wait for a bit before I vote

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #8 on: Yesterday at 02:52:10 AM »

Vote for marlu queen
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Rock

• Male… here to have fun.. compare women..
« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 03:26:26 AM »
A lot of great competitors in this poll. I’m going to let this play out a little before I vote . But Amy J is one of my favorites.

Offline Lauren_Phillips

« Reply #10 on: Yesterday at 03:53:40 AM »
Amy J would be wise to fear me.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #11 on: Yesterday at 04:51:49 AM »
with the decree of the dark lord,the coven scattered across   the globe,i found  my niche in the  southlands of  america

keeping my true powers hidden, i use my craft  to form a lavish  lifestyle,wanting  for nothing,having  the power i craved

but with the coming of the blood moon,i knew the time  was  near,  for  the reunion,of the 13...in the days before   i pepared myself 

for the  reconvining, at the  ancient   st.mary's  church..   .that i would be without my powers, did not bother  me  so much,as  i have 

honed   a catfighting style  with many  a nasty ho, who mae the mistake of challening me..

the  time has come  and i am whisked away  to the site  , finding myself  ust outside the church  grounds

i peer  across  the  the yard  and a foul odor fills my nostrils,and not just from the torches...that familiar scent  of witches

some were  already  here,  i start to make m wa  to the church   ,staying alert,,scaning for  any movement that may come out of the darkness
the prez tramp

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: Yesterday at 09:39:39 AM »
Erin 

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: Yesterday at 09:53:57 AM »
As a Lancashire witch descended from Katherine Hewitt, one of the infamous Pendle witches i have as much right as anyone to be considered the premier witch, not only here in England but worldwide.

The story of the Pendle witches goes back many centuries and culminated in the witch trials of 1612 where ten innocent people were convicted and hanged for Witchcraft in a religious and political persecution conducted by the authorities.

Only at least one of those people was not innocent, my ancestor Katherine Hewitt.

And so, on this night of nights when the 13 premier witches are summoned to meet at St Marys, i take my place ready to defy all comers who seek to defeat me.

As i arrive at the desecrated former church a jet black cat howls from behind a gravestone. The cat is well known to me and goes by the name of Grimalkin.

Grimalkin strolls to me and rubs against my leg, purring loudly. "We will have fun tonight dearest one" i whisper as i tweak Grimalkins ears.

I scan the graveyard and see the outlines of a few witches, they will not survive this night. A bolt of lightening lights up the sky, the wind suddenly howls with rage, the scene is set.

Offline Chloe_Marshall

« Reply #14 on: Yesterday at 11:49:38 AM »
Born in a remote part of England from several generations of witches, it's in my genes from ancient times to honor this time of year as Mistress of Darkness. The other 12 are merely sacrificial victims to my superior and diabolical ways. I enter the designated place and look around. I see an arch rival as well as new sacrificial lambs. My cauldron is ready, the moon is full, the stars in alignment. let the battle commence. My rivals will soon be slain.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 12:01:18 PM by Chloe_Marshall »