News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight

• 50 Replies

Online Amy J

Re: Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 12:04:43 PM »
Storm clouds obscure the Blood Moon now, but light remains enough for the coming battle.  Torches.  Lightning.  The gleam of hateful eyes. 

More have arrived.  Some are delayed.  My patience is razor-thin.  My nails are razor-sharp.  Americans and British are here - none of them as ancient as the witch-warriors of my homeland.   I mount the altar itself, a slab of stone no doubt first cut by Druids before it was repurposed by the followers of the Nazarene.   

“Who here will challenge me?!” I shriek into the darkness, to the shifting shadows of my Sisters.  “Who can summon her courage?!”

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 01:02:37 PM »
As I step out the shadows as I step up to the alter as my stands there my nails like talons ready as I come face to face with my first of the twelve that killed my sisters I lunge at Amy with my talons latching on you her hair as we crash over the alter
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 01:11:20 PM »
Lynx bursts from the darkness to crash into me.  I should have killed her with the rest of her coven. Her hate for us all is a beast within her.  Her size pins me, her hands in my lustrous hair, wrenching my neck.   

Ahhhh……human pain……

My hands stab up into Lynx’s breasts. I rip her neckline open, spilling her flesh free.  Meat for my claws……and I dig into her nipples with mad glee…..

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 01:19:26 PM »
I scream the pain for my sister as we both human for the night it a pain I have not felt in centuries as Amy and I roll across the alter and on to the unforgiving floor blood spills from her head as my talons rip her flesh but blood flowing for my breasts I sink my teeth in to er neck as my neckline opens as the primal rage takes over us
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 01:29:07 PM »
I shriek to the high church steeple as Lynx bites, her teeth seeking crippling veins.  My thumbnails harrow her rigid nipples, dragging both to her ribs, stretching her tits to the utmost.  I twist under her, sleek cat to her powerful frame, but strong enough to break her bite, lithe enough to punch my knee into her pussy…..

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #20 on: Yesterday at 01:55:24 PM »
Argh bitch any as I rub my pussy easing the burning as we staring at each other the hate flowing as we circle each other in the battle come on Amy let's settle this in the crypt
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #21 on: Yesterday at 02:03:03 PM »
I rise to full height, no match for you in size but far superior to you in ferocity.  I touch my neck and the sight of my blood on my fingers enrages me.  I lash the back of my fist across your mouth, Lynx.  You stagger backwards, towards the crypt.  I whip my foot into the outside of your knee like a scythe.   I will cut you down to my size, Welsh bitch, and then I will cut you into submissive pieces.   

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #22 on: Yesterday at 02:26:47 PM »
*click - click - click*

With a smirk on my face I slowly walk around what remains of St. Mary’s. So many of my sisters have arrived; yet others are tardy. I playfully draw my nails across the palms of my hands; they slice my own flesh deeply and I feel the extreme cold of my blood drip onto the stone floor. As I do this I imagine my nails slicing into that Neanderthal bitch Erin’s face or perhaps even that diseased and worn out whore Lexi will taste the sting of my claws first? Then we have Lynx, the ugly bitch - another possibility for sure. Or maybe it will be chlamydia and syphilis who feel my wrath first? Chlamydia of course being Lauren and Syphilis being her equally sleazy sister Chloe. I hear these two have been turning trix down by the docks and infecting sailors for centuries. Such low rent witches.

But as I ponder this delightful conundrum I notice that cannibalistic relic Amy, yes she really does eat her own young - The fucking sadistic bitch! I stop near the entrance and pivot hard on my right heel; as I turn towards the altar. My eyes lock with Amy’s. The hatred I see in your eyes is equal to my own; I stop and admire the beauty of your hatred. I lick my lips, as my chest heaves with excitement. A wry smile begins to creep across my face…but it’s interrupted by the sound of Lynx colliding with Amy and the altar. The altar creaks in pain as Lynx blunders into it and Amy…Oh poor Amy, the weight of the world is literally on her right now…HaHaHa

I pivot again and turn my back in disrespect at my sisters as I walk out of St. Mary’s and head towards the cold wet mud and stench of death that is the dead lands. With every step I take I remove myself further away from Amy and Lynx’s brawl…but as I step over the threshold into the dead lands I say cooly:

“Sisters…care to step outside?”

No bravado, no hysterical screaming or swearing…I exude nothing but calm confidence and exquisitely cold hatred. As my heels sink and squish in the mud; I smile as thunder claps overhead  and lightning lights up the night sky. It is then at this moment the dead begin to rise from their unmarked graves. The spirits of the dead assemble before me and form a horse shoe patten in the dead lands; with the two ends of the horse shoe pointed towards St. Mary’s I step inside and walk towards the spirits that make up the curved base of the horse shoe. It’s at that moment I recognise the faces of the dead…all past victims of mine; I smile at their tormented faces.  But then I turn and look back up towards St. Mary’s and wait to see who will come and join me amongst the dead, mud and cold of the dead lands.

Yt

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #23 on: Yesterday at 02:31:58 PM »
Living in the heartland of the United States of America, I live a public life of goodness, sweetness and geniality, and for hundreds of years I have hidden behind that facade. On the inside, my soul bubbles with hate for my sisters from the Thirteen. The night sky finally reveals the Blood-Red Moon announcing my destiny. A wicked smile crosses my ruby red lips, and the voices of the damned fill my ears, words only a member of the Thirteen can hear.  The curses from the other members are profane and hateful, promising pain and suffering. I raise my arms and screech into the night sky:

“Transport me to that sacred place, so I might confront my abhorred sisters in the blazing heat of the unholy, feminine, frays of catfighting!"

The skies erupt with claps of thunder and flashes of lightening, depositing me at the base of of the hill leading to St. Mary’s Church. I make my way cautiously through the ruined landscape and flaming torches, each step announcing my transformation from witch to mere mortal, for it is written that all should clash as mortals, to rip, tear, claw and bite to an ultimate conclusion. The threshold awaits, and the massive door opens to reveal the arena of my fate as one of the younger of the Thirteen. The alter beckons me, and I am drawn toward it, seeing nothing but its evil presence, although I can sense my despised sisters nearby. The time for caution is past, now is the time for passion and mayhem.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:38:11 PM by Alix_Fights »

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #24 on: Yesterday at 02:36:48 PM »
Crashing backwards in to the crypt I removed my robe as I tell you to lock the door to the crypt as I look at you smiling as I respect you as I challenge you to lock the crypt and settle this the old way
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #25 on: Yesterday at 02:45:44 PM »
Crashing backwards in to the crypt I removed my robe as I tell you to lock the door to the crypt as I look at you smiling as I respect you as I challenge you to lock the crypt and settle this the old way

I grin wolfishly at you and wag my finger. Settle it we will, but not with locked doors!  Our sisters may wish to join us here among the dead…… Kate with her arrogant taunts…..Alix, seeking mayhem…..

As for you, Lynx….. I surge forward like a true black cat, all grace and balance and lithe muscle.  Muscle that drives my foot like a spear into your belly.  Grace that smashes my knee into your cheekbone as you double forward. 

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:50:18 PM by Amy J »

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #26 on: Yesterday at 02:57:21 PM »
Argh Amy I stand back up the wick smirk on my face little once you're need to better than that dear as I slither forward my heels click on the slabs as I throw my left arm around your neck driving my knees in to your face and body in pure vengeance for the Welsh sisterhood you destroyed
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #27 on: Yesterday at 04:06:10 PM »
You bludgeon me, Lynx, your knees thudding into me.  You are strong, no doubt.  Pain racks my body.  But my strength is drawn from a deep well…..

I wrench free of your grasp.  Again, I stab my foot into your knee.  Bend it to me, Welsh bitch.  Be the first of the Sisters to bow your head and worship me!

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• God Member
  • a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #28 on: Yesterday at 06:03:36 PM »
I’ve seen a lot of the world in my travels. I move around a lot. Never been able to stay in one place for very long. The ink on my left shoulder sums me up best … “wanderlust”. From upstate New York to the Netherlands to South Africa and finally to here on the other side of the world … my own private paradise in the South Pacific … Bali!

Far far away from all the craziness and negativity of the world of today. And, yes, also far far away from my Sisters in the Coven of Thirteen … all Twelve of them. It wasn’t Fear that drove me on my path of endless wandering. No, it was Hate. Hate for my twelve Sisters. I turned my back on that life a long time ago, washed my alabaster white hands of the blood and memory of the hated Twelve. And the Dark Lord who ruled us.

Yes, that life is gone. Or so I thought. One fateful night, the pale ghostly light of the full moon above Serengan Beach turns red ... blood red ... without warning. I feel a sudden sharp burning jolt in my heart urging me to climb the hill full of sacred Banyan trees where I had spent many hours in peaceful meditation. But the burning raging fire now in my heart is far from peaceful. I find myself consumed with anger and hate and know immediately it is a Summoning. A Summoning of the Thirteen. I crouch on the hilltop staring up at the Blood Red Moon.

I stand up with my back resting against the most sacred of sacred Banyans and call out the incantation of old that instantly transports me far from Bali to the abandoned church and graveyard of St. Mary’s. I can see a few silhouettes lurking and moving in the dark shadows. The Twelve are here. The Coven of Thirteen is together once again. The prophecy of the Dark Lord has been fulfilled. Blue ice fills my veins. My claws want to rip and tear! There will be much blood shed this night.

And thus it begins …
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:13:37 PM by Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat) »
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #29 on: Yesterday at 07:03:13 PM »
I will never bow too you I yell as I grab your left leg pushing it up send you to the floor I climb on you your bow to me Amy before I end you as our tattooed bodies roll across the slabs left then right
Big girls fight hard