News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight

• 50 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Coven - A Witches Halloween Catfight
« Reply #30 on: Yesterday at 07:14:57 PM »
walking slowly   across the grounds   getting closer to the old  church, every movement,every shadow  gives  me caution

i hear   a rustle,and  stop  and peer into the darkness,   none of these  witches  are  above     a surprise   attack,, i have to be ready

moving closer to the church,i hear  a commotion,and fix my gaze  on the sound,,it's  amy  and  lynx,going at it

no surprise  there,,  i remebered  that  amy,always  had the knack for saying the wrong  thing,  ,,it won't be the only battle tonight,i

i catch a limpse of red,and think it's  another torch,but no,it's witch lauren,and her flaming  red hair

more movement,  witches    are coming from all sides,,  kate,,and erin,,alix,and vanessa....uuugh

,  i think of casting a spell and blasting them all back to the  hinter lands, then remeber   i'm without my powers this night

i stop beside   a torch   a cool  wind  blows  through my hair,, closing my eyes  it fills  as if i'm floating.

the prez tramp

Online Amy J

« Reply #31 on: Yesterday at 07:15:19 PM »
I feel the ripple in the miasma of the old church that signals the arrival of Lauren Vanessa….The Wanderer….. I think among all the Sisters, I despise her the most.  As Lynx’s leg buckles, I turn to leave her to her pain, for others arriving to fall upon and feed….but she rises and drags me down, screaming her curses. 

My hand flashes up, then chops down, the knife-edge to Lynx’s throat, not once but twice.  I kick free of her as she gags, spittle drooling from her mouth. Leaping to my feet, I bolt from the crypt in search of hated blood.

“Come out, little mouse!” I call to the Wanderer as I stride through the sanctuary.  “You’ve spent our exile hiding from me….but the time for hiding is over!

You are dangerous, Lauren Vanessa…..as sleek and strong as I am……

Offline Dicey_Kate

• God Member
  • Heh Bitch…Care for a catfight?
« Reply #32 on: Yesterday at 07:30:01 PM »
I stand alone in the dead lands, my heels squelching in the mud - the stench of death assaults my nostrils and it smells good. I stand within my horse shoe of vengeful spirits, they stand ready to encircle me and any one or more of my sisters. Make no mistake these spirits wish to see me suffer; sadly for them I shall inflict more torment and pain on their twisted souls by defeating all who would challenge me.

It’s at this moment I sense a shift in the air, Alix the whore and that painted hag Lauren have clearly arrived. I glare up at the church and call out to my sisters:

“Is none amongst brave enough to face me in the cold embrace of the dead lands? HaHaHa the dark Lord will be disappointed by your collective cowardice.”

As those words leave my lips the heavens open up and a sudden downpour soaks me, the dead lands and St.Mary’s. So heavy is the rain the torches and even the bonfires struggle to remain lit.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 07:44:25 PM »
Interesting poll. Alot of good fighters in the lineup. Who to vote for?

Online Amy J

« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 07:45:35 PM »
I hear the cackle of Lexi and the screech of Kate - both painful ugly hectoring voices. Voices I will silence in time.  First …. The Wanderer….if I can flush her from her hiding place, the cowering whore.

Offline Miss Hell for leather lynx

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #35 on: Yesterday at 07:49:53 PM »
I get up coughing as I walk on to the badlands looking for Amy who did  ran as I walk through the graveyard of st Mary's
Big girls fight hard

Offline Lauren Vanessa (Tatt Cat)

• God Member
  • a blonde blazing comet ... but comets burn out?
« Reply #36 on: Yesterday at 08:50:23 PM »
My eyes quickly adjust to the foggy smoky darkness and the silhouettes in the shadows begin to take shapes. Familiar shapes.

There's Lexi by the church always watching, always ready for anything ...

Lynx staggering through the ancient decaying tombstones in search of some victim ...

Kate standing framed in the large doorway of St. Mary's ... beckoning us to enter just like she summoned us ... "You won't have to wait very long, sister dear," I hiss savagely. "Lauren is right here!"

There's young Alix, so bold, so reckless ... "You'll be learning a few lessons tonight, little sister! Pity your exam will end so tragically ... "

Erin over in the shadows purring to a black cat ... I tense up remembering the last time we clashed. "We finally meet again, sister bitch! I waited a long long long time for our paths to cross once more!"

I start to move toward Erin when I hear another very familiar voice calling my name.

Amy.

Oh, I've been very aware of Amy's presence forever. Even before I ended up in Bali. But it's become a lot stronger thanks to our geographic closeness. I felt her here in this graveyard before I saw her or heard her voice. And what I'm witnessing now proves that she hasn't changed a bit. Even after all these decades gone by.

She's walking right out in the open, so brazen, so foolhardy, so ... so DUMB! With twelve of us here ready to rip her to shreds, you would think she'd have brains enough not to be such an easy inviting target. But noooooo!

I quickly dart behind a tall tombstone with a cracked broken cross on top. I easily climb up to the top of the stone, my bare feet perched on either side of the cross. In a crouch. Waiting.

There's a loud crack of thunder and a vivid lightning flash as the heavens open and a heavy downpour drenches everything in sight. My black sarong clings to me as I wait for Amy to get close enough. With a banshee wail I launch myself from the stone right onto Amy, grabbing her drenched black hair as we crash down and begin to roll savagely like frenzied wildcats in the now muddy grass and earth in the cemetery. 
I'm a blonde blazing comet! Yeah, I know, comets crash and burn out. But, ah, my foes, and oh, my friends, we give a LOVELY light!

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 09:20:02 PM »
Walking through the graveyard I watch Lauren and Amy rolling in the grass and mud but it be so easy to snap their necks but I look forward my own target
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 09:52:12 PM »
You were never such a fool when we were young, Lauren Vanessa.  Do you really think you wait unseen?  I scent your cat-smell. I hear your hissing breath. 

I welcome you when you spring.  My head swivels to you, my teeth bared. My hands lift to meet you. We crash to earth together, rain drumming on wet skin; more of it each second as we rip at each other’s dark gowns.  Skin laid bare not only to the drenching rain but also to claws and teeth.  I dig my nails into your shoulder blades and I harrow your back as you strain to keep me beneath you, our legs intertwined. 

Hard-muscled, your back…..but your skin tears. Your blood flows.  And when you scream, I seize your throat from below and force your face up to the storm, my thumbs pressing into your windpipe…..

Offline Desireefreser

« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 11:17:54 PM »
What a great matchup of women, all shapes, all sizes, and all kind of catty witchy abilities, all of you are worthy of winning this poll, and although we can vote for 5 which I did, there is one that I believe will win it all, lets go Lauren Phillips, lets see what kind of catty witch you can be!!

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: Today at 02:42:57 AM »
Some big names in this one!

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #41 on: Today at 11:23:00 AM »
I see Katie an stand in front of her hell if it is not the witch that order my sister's killed I snear as I stand challengingly let settle this in the mud my dear
Big girls fight hard

Online Amy J

« Reply #42 on: Today at 12:39:13 PM »
So many threats were made….but when the hour arrived, it was the silent Lynx who came to fight!

I throw the Wanderer aside - for now! - and sprint to where Lynx stands and challenges the others to appear!   I run with acrobatic grace, but I land on Lynx’s back like a panther dropping from a branch above onto her prey.  I lock one arm across your throat, Lynx……and ratchet it tight against your carotid artery.  Mortal flesh…..so weak…..

Offline Alix_Fights

« Reply #43 on: Today at 12:50:36 PM »
The contests have already started, Lynx and Amy the first, and then a quick exit, and Amy and Lauren Vanessa seek each other out: my my, isn't Amy the aggressive little thing.  I look around at the arriving witches now turned mortal, and one's glossy, raven black hair reflects a lighted torch. Lexi, her normally coarse hair turned into a silken mane, a magnet for a blonde's fingers, and on this night the fingers seeking it out are mine.  "Lexi" I purr as I approach her, "dare you to engage with me in battle?"  My tone is level, but my eyes glow with fighting spirit. I approach her, kicking off my heels to better deal with the mud, my hands raising up, ready to catfight.

• God Member
  • Big Is viscous
« Reply #44 on: Today at 01:47:16 PM »
Amy is out to finish the job of killing the Welsh coven but as she chokes my carotid artery as I stumble forward look for a advantage over any as I slither through the mud with anyone my back as I ram us into and over the gravestones
Big girls fight hard