News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What's happening with C4S?

• 3 Replies

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
What's happening with C4S?
« on: October 23, 2024, 10:54:27 AM »
Apparently producers lately are complaining about clips4sale's search engine or labeling of their videos making certain subjects difficult to find on their site. I PERSONALLY over the past few months have had my own issues as a customer with the same subject of finding the content I want but my concerns are a little different. My question is why when you search "female wrestling " or "fantasy wrestling" (since the "catfighting" category was banned a while ago >:( ) why is the majority of videos I'm getting either mixed matches or sexfights? >:(
Are these two match types become the majority of the female fighting scene or is C4S flawed? I personally HATE mixed fights when it comes to the female  fantasy genre. I say keep dudes out of my FEMALE FANTASIES but I do understand there's a market for it so I can't complain too much or be selfish. I also can't stand sexfights either.  Basically I feel it's just lesbian rough sex and has nothing to do with fighting. If I wanted to see that there's plenty of places to see it and PLENTY of videos featuring just that, so why is it trying to force it's way into the fighting category? I don't know if producers are miss labeling their videos on purpose on C4S to push those videos out to more people or what but the market is starting to get flooded with everything other than actual female wrestling. >:(
I'd like to hear people's thoughts. Is anyone else seeing issues with C4S search engine ??? ???

PS

To add to the question "what's happening to female fantasy wrestling " I've also noticed that even with most of the female vs female matches there's very little actual wrestling in most of the female wrestling videos. Most seem to be some kind of subgenre that barely features any wrestling. Squash/Domination or one sided matches are running rampant nowadays as well as matches focused on one particular thing like Facesitting or something like that. It's like actually "wrestling " is becoming secondary in female "wrestling" videos now. What gives? Just to remind you I'm the one NOT looking for the hair pulling, body shots, or face slapping. I just ask for at least GLOW levels of competitiveness in my you know WRESTLING VIDEO >:(
« Last Edit: October 23, 2024, 04:12:02 PM by jaybee »

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• God Member
    • Patreon
Re: What's happening with C4S?
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 10:21:45 PM »
Yeah I've stopped using it recently too due to this issue. The search engine and the "CATFIGHTING" ban has honestly just ruined the site for me. It's so difficult to find any videos I'm actually looking for I unfortunately just don't bother anymore.
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:53:38 AM »
Apparently producers lately are complaining about clips4sale's search engine or labeling of their videos making certain subjects difficult to find on their site. I PERSONALLY over the past few months have had my own issues as a customer with the same subject of finding the content I want but my concerns are a little different. My question is why when you search "female wrestling " or "fantasy wrestling" (since the "catfighting" category was banned a while ago >:( ) why is the majority of videos I'm getting either mixed matches or sexfights? >:(
Are these two match types become the majority of the female fighting scene or is C4S flawed? I personally HATE mixed fights when it comes to the female  fantasy genre. I say keep dudes out of my FEMALE FANTASIES but I do understand there's a market for it so I can't complain too much or be selfish. I also can't stand sexfights either.  Basically I feel it's just lesbian rough sex and has nothing to do with fighting. If I wanted to see that there's plenty of places to see it and PLENTY of videos featuring just that, so why is it trying to force it's way into the fighting category? I don't know if producers are miss labeling their videos on purpose on C4S to push those videos out to more people or what but the market is starting to get flooded with everything other than actual female wrestling. >:(
I'd like to hear people's thoughts. Is anyone else seeing issues with C4S search engine ??? ???

PS

To add to the question "what's happening to female fantasy wrestling " I've also noticed that even with most of the female vs female matches there's very little actual wrestling in most of the female wrestling videos. Most seem to be some kind of subgenre that barely features any wrestling. Squash/Domination or one sided matches are running rampant nowadays as well as matches focused on one particular thing like Facesitting or something like that. It's like actually "wrestling " is becoming secondary in female "wrestling" videos now. What gives? Just to remind you I'm the one NOT looking for the hair pulling, body shots, or face slapping. I just ask for at least GLOW levels of competitiveness in my you know WRESTLING VIDEO >:(

This is purely speculation as I'm just an average consumer but I think it could be a push to ban anything that depicts "violence towards women." It was what got me kicked off patreon around 2020 so it could be a pervasive push from other services. Even though I was writing ff prostyle fantasy matches, it still counted, which could be why actual catfights & even fetish wrestling is getting culled. But I'm just assuming a pattern and not stating any facts; just an observation based on my experiences.

Online jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: Today at 06:41:38 AM »
These are potentially bad times coming up. The attack on adult material and female fetish wrestling is definitely a real threat. Producers can go form their own websites but then the question is how long before the credit card companies take away their payment options. It's sad that since they can't straight up ban  AO content the plan is to eventually starve them out by killing the ability to make a profit.