News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze

• 46 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze
« on: January 04, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
Megan (Megan_23) -- 5'3"/115 lbs/33b VS Laurie (Laurie Breeze) 5'1"/114 lbs/32b

While their partners Emily and Joanne were fighting over which would get the house they both wanted, Megan and Laurie grew an instant dislike toward each other. This led to angry words, which resulted in a wild slapping hairpulling fight that was quickly broken up. Both girls, furious, meet in an empty apartment in the same complex, change into their bikinis and have a wild nasty catfight to settle things once and for all.

As always, comments and input are welcomed!

The poll will run for 14 days…..After that, there’s a really good possibility that a team fight just may happen. Not promising anything, but ya never know!

This fight is a follow-up to the Emilyontop vs Grlwrestler Joanne fight. It transpired from that fight, being that Emily and Joanne are our partners and best friends.

So PLEASE continue to vote and leave comments on Emily & Joanne’s fight too!!!

Have fun, comment, and vote for who you actually think will win, not who’s more popular! Thanks!!!

Thanks to my partner Joanne (Grlwrestler Joanne) for helping with the poll! And thanks to Rick (Rickster627) for the awesome pic!

Laurie & Megan
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 11:12:07 AM by laurie breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Flightgrl

Re: Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 12:31:57 PM »
I had to go with Laurie here, sorry Megan..i hope to know You soon though,You look fun to fight!
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

josie_b

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 04:30:06 PM »
You know, I like the Laurie girl, shes got alot of determination and dont put up with stuff from nobosy and, of course Emily doesn't seem to care for her so, she's GOT to be amazing! GET HER LAURIE! TRASH THE BRUNETTE! Wait a minute how do you trash......trash?

:-* Josie

josie_b

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 04:57:16 PM »
Megan dear, you have plenty enough problems to deal with here. Laurie is already more than you can handle and I'd hate to be accused of beating on the less fortunate.

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 06:43:34 PM »
I had to vote for my girl Laurie...she is going to dominate megan...megan looks too soft

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 09:46:35 PM »
Megan, by the time I'm finished with you, you're gonna need Mother Theresa, the Red Cross, the US Army, Wonder Woman, the Justice League, the A Team, the B Team, all the Teams up to Z.....

Emily, when Megan is laying on the floor, naked 'n unconscious, I think I'll take a couple of pics with my phone, enlarge one, frame it, 'n give it to you for your birthday.

Heidi, Josie, Lvs......thanks for the support!!!

Cat, maybe Megan is a nasty dirty bitch when she fights, I'm not saying she isn't....but you don't know me. I've dealt with them before. And I'm still standing.

Rick, I know you don't want to publically vote against Megan because she's your friend too....but we both know who ya really think is gonna win!

Justine, from both Megan 'n me ....  ::)  ::)  ::)  'nuff said.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 10:58:48 PM by laurie breeze »

josie_b

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2011, 09:51:22 PM »
And don't you worry about a thing Laurie, I'll be here and if Megan's little friend Emily decides to try and give her buddy some help from the butt stomping you'll be giving her there will be TWO butts stomped round this Poll..........

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »
Why Laurie, if I did not know better I would think you just want to see me naked. That's OK, you will see plenty when I am sitting on your face. I know it will be hard for you to take a picture of me naked in that position so I tell ya what....I'll get Em to take the picture of me while I'm on top of you with your phone and then you can look at me all you want.....when you wake up.

Rickster knows the truth

Justine, what Laurie said

Josie........IF you were in the room when I am sending Laurie to dreamland, you would be the last thing I would be worried about. No wait, is there anything past "the last thing"...No, OK because my "little friend" would handle that light work for me. Then you and Laurie could wake up togther.
Thanks to everyone that has voted for me!!!

Megan, you talk so much about 'dreamland', I think you must be an expert on dreams. I know you have a lot of them ... like the dream you keep having that you can actually beat me. It's a nice dream, I guess. But that's all it is. A dream. I'm gonna give ya a lil advice. Free of charge. Dreams can turn into nightmares really fast. But don't worry. I'll make sure that your nightmare turns back into a dream. How? You'll find out when I'm sitting on your face. Nitey nite......................

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2011, 11:29:28 PM »
Great match up, two hot smaller girls in a hairpulling, slapping, dirty-fighting CF. cant go wrong with that. even their trash-taking is hawt...  E

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »
Hey this fight is already on youtube!  ::)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oscZVUSABBM&feature=related

That's actually pretty funny!  lol

As for Josie, I'd take Megan or Laurie over her.  Poor Josie has all sorts of problems with smaller girls.....

;D

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2011, 01:51:32 AM »
Thanks Rikki!!! You 'n I both see the fight ending the same way....

Yup, we do rock. I'll be rockin' all over Megan's face.....rockin' her to sleepy sleepy nite nite!  :D

Offline Thaylynn

• I'm the girl that Cake sings about.
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 02:39:13 AM »
Megan's my girl, I have her over Laurie, even though Laurie wins points for that "A Team, B Team" line...laughter counts.

The funniest thing though is that Josie's been talking more trash than everyone else combines. Someone's got to step up and distract her, and I'd take the bait, but I bet she's already got a line around the block. (Please, make your own jokes about that).
Ha!

Offline Catfight Cop

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2011, 03:02:46 AM »
This is yet another great poll!..glad to see some good match ups Finally here,lol
I had to go with Laurie,in a close,exciting fight !
"The only thing left for the Triumph of Evil is for Good Men to do nothing"

Offline Max_Rus

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2011, 11:14:37 PM »
Go Megan, I'm on your side! Send her to a dreamland! 8)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2011, 01:19:09 AM »

Laurie, is there any particular lullaby you would like to hear as you drift off?

Meg, if you're good enough to get me even close to drifting off, I'll let ya pick any lullaby you want. But I don't think you're good enough. Prove me wrong. If you can.