News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze

• 46 Replies

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2011, 03:55:23 PM »
Joanne,  ur like 2 funny!  I only see 2 things wrong in ur post dear,  1st  you'll beat me,  2nd u'll play with me.  laurie and Megan,  I hope neither of you  think any of my posts are serious,  just havin sum fun,  almost  as much fun as I'll have   when I kick ur butts!     Lar.   :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2011, 02:04:58 AM »
Lauren, No worries, we're good. Fun is what I want too, 'n maybe we'll 'bump into' each other soon for some.   ;)

It just gets frustrating sometimes....I feel like I'm at the carnival or amusement park looking at that sign "You have to be taller than this line to be allowed on the ride". Only here it's "You have to be taller than this line to be taken seriously as a fighter." I'm 5'1", I can't change that. All I can do is keep trying to prove myself, prove that maybe I do belong, that I can be taken seriously, despite my lack of height. Win or lose, I'm always gonna give all that I have.  I know I'll end up flat on my back sometimes but whoever put me there will know she was in a fight. I can't speak for Megan but I think she feels the same way. We're both tired of being underestimated 'n taken for granted.

One more thing, despite the votes, Megan is giving me the fight of my life right now. Just giving credit where it's due.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:13:36 AM by laurie breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 03:00:04 AM »
Megan hurry up and ko that blonde bimbo!!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2011, 03:04:07 AM »
Megan hurry up and ko that blonde bimbo!!

What blonde? No blonde here in this fight.  ;)

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2011, 03:13:14 AM »
lol sorry my bad hehe!!
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2011, 08:51:18 AM »

Em, by the way, I have one word for you.........Piper

Ouch. Damn.  ;D

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2011, 09:22:33 AM »
sweetie.....you shouldn't get involved with these 2,lol..leave their crap for themselves,listen to me,i know!!,geeeez!.......meg is catching up,and if you don'tlisten, she'll beat you!! ::) lol

Jo, thanks for the 'advice'  ::) ::)   I'm doing just fine against Megan now....Maybe you should follow your own advice. Looks like Emily is really giving your butt a big-time kicking 'n time is running out. So ya really aren't in any position to tell me what to do. The only position you're in right now is on your back with Emilyontop on top of you. Getting beat like that by a Canadian with a cheezy name. Emilyontop. Yeesh.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:58:12 PM by laurie breeze »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2011, 07:39:37 AM »
Sorry Laurie, I got distracted by the "white noise" in the room. Don't think I forgot about you. Sleepy time for you very soon

Give it your best shot, Megan. But it's just.....not.....good.....enough.

"White noise"? Oh, you mean the big wind from Canada with the cheezy name. Emilyontop. The Sioux in me really wants to give her a new name .... Something like Big Wind Breaking ...
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 07:57:04 AM by laurie breeze »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2011, 10:30:32 PM »
I fight MIDGETS? That's funny, Jo. Really funny. If you look at the start of this poll, you'll see that Meg is 2 inches taller than I am. So I guess you're also calling me, your partner, a midget too. Not all of us were born with long scrawny legs like some people I know. I'm short. I know it. Why do you keep throwing it in my face?

I'm not afraid of Emily Big Wind Breaking ... or Gale Runs Away With Scissors ... or anyone else. I'll say it to her face with no problem.

Oh, 'n you're right about even the BEST having bad days.....seems like ya ALWAYS have a bad day when ya bump into Sexy Mona.   ::) :P ::)

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »
Em, I owe ya an apology. I made a lil mistake. Your Sioux name isn't exactly what I said it was. I wrote it down wrong, had a blonde moment ... guess I've been spending too much time with Joanne, it's catching. Anyway, your Sioux name isn't Emily Big Wind Breaking. It's Big Emily Breaking Wind. I think it's better than that cheezy 'ontop' name. Just sayin'!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 10:43:06 PM by laurie breeze »

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 12:40:40 AM »
wow this is going my way. all 4 of u in the house. nhb fistfight, one girl gets d house. I love u all. great stuff....... R

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2011, 01:08:14 AM »
Sorry it took so long to post this but I've been recovering from the effects of our war.....Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll, if ya voted for me or if ya voted for Megan, doesn't matter, ya voted 'n we both thank you. Thanks also for all the comments - the good, the bad, the funny, the strange, the silly. You all added something to the action....Joanne 'n Emily definitely gave us something to think about, that's for sure.

A special thanks to Megan, she's been terrific from the start, jumped right in 'n gave me the fight of my life....We are so evenly matched, I felt from the start this poll could have gone either way. I was lucky to get a few more votes than her but the only fair way to settle things is to actually fight. So how about it, Meg? Best 2 out of 3 submissions? Let's see if the voters got it right!

:-* ;) :D 8) :P

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2011, 10:55:51 PM »
Well, it finally happened today. After all the talking, trashing, voting.....Megan 'n I met to settle things once and for all. Wearing brand new kinis for the occasion, we decided the fairest way was a Best Two-Out-Of-Three fight to submissions, no pins.

I was pretty confident going in, even tho I know how evenly matched we are in every way. But I found out really fast how tough Meg is 'n how determined she was. The first fall took a long time, by the time it ended we were both tired 'n sweaty, I had even more respect for her at the end 'n I think she felt the same about me. I finally managed to get her to submit the fall 'n then we both took a break to rest up for the next one.

I was still tired going in to the second fall but I knew Meg was too 'n I figured that being ahead 1 fall to none, I had an advantage. I was wrong. Even tho she was as tired as I was, Meg wasn't gonna make it easy for me. We battled for what seemed like forever....I know it wasn't really that long but it sure felt that way. Neither of us wanted to lose 'n we both were lucky to escape submission attempts until Meg trapped me 'n I couldn't break free so I had to submit the fall to her.

Now we were tied 1 fall apiece. Both completely exhausted, we were too spent to even sit up...We just stayed laying on the floor next to each other trying to catch our breath. Then the weirdest thing happened. At the exact same time we both said that we'd be happy to just have it end right now this way....tied, even, a DRAW.   :)

I coulda gone on 'n I know Meg coulda gone on too. But we both really didn't need to prove anything else to ourselves. We both know we're not the biggest cats in the fight, we're 'kittens' ... evil kittens .... because no matter how many times ya try to put us down, we'll keep getting back up 'n keep fighting. That's what we do. We didn't need to prove that to each other.

Serpent90

« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2011, 10:58:18 PM »
I think that Megan_23 would destroy Laurie Breeze

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2011, 03:50:07 PM »
hey  Emily,  truer words were neva spoken,   and Megan   once again  after the trash talk  on the boards  you run away from our match!!   LOL   
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.