News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

HEATHERFIGHTS VS JOSIE B. Head to head for the invitational !!

• 29 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
HEATHERFIGHTS VS JOSIE B. Head to head for the invitational !!
« on: January 16, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
This looks to be classic, as the very hot, and sexy HeatherFights takes on a very sexy and sassy Josie B.

The challenger poll was decided by only 1 vote for the winner. So like I always say.. your vote may decide which of these very capable, and gorgeous catfighters wins the poll. Cast your vote, and give the two lovely ladies a shout out, as we decide the winner.

GOOD LUCK to both ladies !!

HEATHERFIGHTS    http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=9666

Josie B.     http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=16870

Storm

Offline Cyndi

• I'm the exotic beauty with all the attention......
Re: HEATHERFIGHTS VS JOSIE B. Head to head for the invitational !!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 02:30:52 PM »
Heather is sexy?  Are we talking the right Heather here?  My prediction is she will bolt

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 03:49:35 PM »
Voted for josieb   duhh,  who wouldn't?   The very hot and sexy Heather?   pardon me I just dropped my lap top  I'm laughing so hard!!
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 05:53:10 PM »
This is a no brainer, Josie B all the way.  Her powerful legs, solid body, Heatherfights will be "headed" out!!

josie_b

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2011, 09:07:15 PM »
Don't really know how I got here, there are at least a half dozen great fighters listed on that original poll! Thanks for everybody who had the confidence in me to pull it off.................Heather has a fierce rep around here and I know this one won't be easy BUT.......the fans want it..........the fans get it................soooooooooooo, BRING IT HEATHER, ya trailer trash bitch! Let's see if that rep of yours is justified! Come get your whippin!

:-* Josie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2011, 09:13:47 PM »
Don't really know how I got here, there are at least a half dozen great fighters listed on that original poll! Thanks for everybody who had the confidence in me to pull it off.................Heather has a fierce rep around here and I know this one won't be easy BUT.......the fans want it..........the fans get it................soooooooooooo, BRING IT HEATHER, ya trailer trash bitch! Let's see if that rep of yours is justified! Come get your whippin!

Whichever can scream BITCH, cxnt, WHORE, SLUT, and TRAMP the loudest...or boldest...will win.  I voted for Heather.

;D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2011, 09:26:30 PM »
Maybe the B stands for "Bitch" in Josie B. No matter I voted for Josie.
:o JOSIE ROCKS!!!!!! :-* :)
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Ready5

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2011, 09:56:51 PM »
Voted for Josie.  I think if Josie gets the upper hand quick, she keeps it.  Also, she's got great legs.

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2011, 10:51:09 PM »
well it would be grat fight
i vote for josie and her powerful legs...

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 08:57:12 PM »
Well I would just like to say that I do hope that both ladies give everyone a great fight......I admit I have not voted but I am out of the Country on my holidays and I was unable to post anything to change the result even if it would have done, who knows.....

Any how upon my return who knows, I admit I still want to kick the shit out of Heather, so who knows what might happen, everyone who knows me, knows I can't stay quiet for long.......

See you all soon bitch's

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 11:27:11 PM »
I voted for Heather, but could not get the image of Josie wrapping those legs around Heathers waist and reaching around to grab her tits and give them a severe squashing while she crushes her between her super sexy legs. What a fight this would be.
Wrdwvr

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2011, 01:39:57 AM »
Cynthia.. love seeing this got your first post as a member out of you. THAT is part of what these are all about.
You ladies getting to have fun, meet each other, and add some trash talking now and then.
Maybe you might want to try one of the polls after this one.

Ladies ... it is looking like votes and comments going both ways, with Josie making her opening remarks, now we just have to see how Heather will respond.

That said, stepping back out of the way to let the ladies have at it some more.

Storm

josie_b

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2011, 04:12:48 PM »
Ya know, as I said before I felt honored to be picked among all those great fighters that started the poll to be the choice to go head to head against Heather, and yes, Heather's reputation and her obvious (and deserved) fans was a bit intimidating.....However........ let's get one thing straight Heather..........intimidating doesn't mean running OR beaten BITCH..........I've lost some I thought I would surely win and won some I never thought I had a chance to take enough to know the fight isn't about what your rep says about you, it's about what you bring to the plate when the words are done. Heather, as good as your rep is, you can be hurt and, if you can be hurt, you can be beat. Finally, if you can be beat then you better believe it's gonna be me that will be doing the stomping on that oversized posterior of yours!

Respect means nothing but I'm not taking you lightly, it would seem you maybe making that mistake dealing with me so, listen close, IF I can, I'll make damned sure you come to know that as the biggest mistake of your up to now successful fighting career dear. To put it another way, so even you can totally understand.............ÌT`S ON BITCH! and ONLY ONE OF US GETS THE GLORY!...so get ready to be carried away UNGLORIFIED!

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2011, 08:17:10 PM »
Both are using BOLD letters now.  It's getting SERIOUS.

;D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2011, 03:37:47 AM »
HEATHER has come out trash talking and swinging !!

Josie is not being intimidated.. the LADIES ARE BOTH HERE !!!

With a very lovely Jonica watching on as well.

Keep the votes coming, and Heather  sorry .. maybe we did not get right connection, as per chat.. set up votes to be hidden until poll is done.

Storm
OH and what can I say.. HeatherFights and Josie B. Ladies the pleasure is definately mine here, having the honor of two such incredible ladies like you, letting me make you part of this.