News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CougarFight! Delaina VS Oriana

• 22 Replies

Offline QueenCougar

CougarFight! Delaina VS Oriana
« on: January 18, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Oriana and I are going to be getting a cyber hotel suite to settle who walks out with the crown on her head.
Who's hard work that they have put into their body will pay off more when the claws come out?

We will also post the results of our fight here so you can all see how close you come to being right in your estimations.

Delaina: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=15814

Oriana: http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=15874

Offline caryn1

• God Member
Re: CougarFight! Delaina VS Oriana
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
that i think would be a draw as much as i hate to admit it hate seeing blondes do well
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Ms Rose

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 05:54:54 AM »
I want the winner

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 07:07:07 AM »
Blonde look tough...

I want the winner too
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 08:51:36 AM »
Delaina is sexier and more strong see, i voted for Delaina

Offline BigBitchFighter

• Tuffer than most
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 12:46:59 PM »
Delaina would win
Let's finish this

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 08:27:06 PM »
Delaina is much sexier and definetely she will scratch that loser to a pulp

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 08:50:55 PM »
From the looks of these two, I think a good old tit fight is a must. Oriana list herself as a 34c and I'm betting Delaina is that big or even bigger. Oriana says that she likes to compare her body to other woman, so I'm sure she would be jealous of Delaina's big tits and want to squash them with her 34C's. What do you say girls, who has the better tits...

Speed

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 09:50:09 PM »
I think Oriana would win any type of fight so thats why voted for her...and then i would love to see oriana vs. ms. rose

Offline Ms Rose

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2011, 01:04:15 AM »
Thanks I'd love to fight both of them...and mine are better then what they got :)

Offline wivesfight

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2011, 01:18:37 AM »
Good lord, what a fight!!!

Delaina would not only scratch Oriana to pieces, but she would titsmother her until she is unconscious

Offline LvsCatfghtng

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2011, 12:07:05 AM »
I believe you rose and i dont doubt that you could beat both of them in a catfight  ;)

mighty_mike81

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2011, 08:14:47 AM »
I agree with Rikki but ultimately Oriana is definitely the hotter and tougher of the 2.  She looks like she hits the gym and has really earned her toned body while Delaina looks like she bought hers with some trendy diet and a trip to the "spa" to fill her bra  ;)

I do love the cowgirl hat and mrs claus hat pics on your profiles, but can't think of a (sane) roleplay that would incorporate them both...

Needless to say, I am sure a fight between these 2 would be full of scratching and slapping. It would be very sexy to watch Oriana slowly break down Delaina until she is a tear-streaked mess and Oriana holds her up on display for us here!  Oriana, please please prove these voters wrong and show the stronger sexier woman deserves it..

Offline Ms Rose

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »
Can someone set up a poll for me and the skank sandra. After I beat her I'm coming for the winner.

Offline QueenCougar

« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2011, 12:35:49 AM »
Sandra and Rose, kindly waddle your cellulite filled asses somewhere else to discuss your (s)catfight - since I'm sure flinging poo is how two monkey-sluts like you would fight..

Please put up a disclaimer in your poll that it might be hazardous to your eyes to actually see the two of you ugly skanks together at once. Imreallyaguy, maybe you can start their poll and then I won't have to read your thoughts about either of these pathetic sluts anymore either.   

I read these posts to see what people would like to see me do to Oriana, not read the tripe that comes from your drool splattered keyboards..