News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hair pulling heartbreaking Valentine's catfight !!!

• 69 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Hair pulling heartbreaking Valentine's catfight !!!
« on: January 26, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
LADIES;

How would you love to get your hands on the other ladies here. To pull some hair, and leave them beaten and heartbroken for Valentine's day??

If you think you could be the last lady standing, winning the love and respect of us all. While the other ladies try to cover their bruises with makeup, as they eat dinner with maybe a few loose teeth.

Then make your challenge known !!
THIS challenge thread good until end of Feb 1st .. when it will go to actual member poll, between the ladies willing to give it a go.

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Hair pulling heartbreaking Valentine's catfight !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 07:14:52 AM »
<playing with my tea set and barbies> come out come out Katterina

Gonna need to use the Jaws of Life to pry Heiferina outta that chair, Meg!   ;) :P

Hey, Jonica!!! How about we do a little Badlands 'n Bayou throwdown???

XOXOXO
« Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 07:42:20 AM by laurie breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Flightgrl

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 07:34:38 AM »
Jo,Hun...You go after Josie, let me have Lauren, please!..i want Lauren
No,You did not read my name wrong, i do travel, alot.
Also,there's this Redneck Jerk who's spreading rumors about me,that aren't true,lol ignore him, if You believe him,You're as Stupid as he is!!

Offline Dina50

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 01:42:52 PM »
With the cougar and Milf fights going on I want to challenge anyone over 40

josie_b

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 04:10:20 PM »
Okay, so I didn't have to wait long to see what's next now did I................and right from the start here comes Joanne wanting a piece of either me or Lauren. Lauren girl you have been supportive for awhile now so I give you your choice....do you want her or do you want me to kick the crap outta the bit*h and leave her hairless?

:-* Josie

josie_b

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »
Oh really now? You gonna shut me up Joanne? Tell me, what're you gonna do that with? I see nothing that I need to worry about BUT, you want it darling, Oh, you so got it! In the poll challenge accepted....................out of the poll (just for us to really know) CHALLENGE MADE......................You up for it dear?

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2011, 06:29:35 PM »
Mmmmmm is there really anyone left for me to challenge...............I still have so many problems with most of the ladies here all of them wishing they could be me......Joanne, Lauren, Flightgrl, emilyontop, less said about Josie..b, mmmmm the better.

I guess I will just sit here and think about what and who might take my fancy

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »
Heidi Ho  people!  :)    oh wait,  thats Heidi's name  .  Honey challenge accepted  and I'm not even gonna  trashtalk,  or say anything about jo  the slut!  oopsy.. Anyways  I'm up for this challenge, and josie   I know you are.  Good luck against jo,  and I hope I have great luck against heidi   Love ya all   Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2011, 07:17:15 PM »
Laurie (the Breezy one),

Of course I can think of no better gift  for Valentine's Day than a chance to get my hands on you.  I'm sure it'll be an epic showdown.

;D

Of course, it's always open season on my favorite punching bag Chrissssssssy, if she wants to join in the festivities too!
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2011, 07:19:15 PM »
Oh Emily Honey of course I accept you're challenge after all we have been in eachothers faces from day one and I need to show you that I am the Number 1 Gal here..............Everyone knows it and it's time to take out the trash 

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2011, 07:45:37 PM »
hey Emily,  let me  be the first to  congratulate ya  on ur upcoming win  lol....dont get too   brave tho,  you and I still  have sumthin to settle, you ask what that is?   Oh  it's how much better I am than you!    :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

josie_b

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2011, 07:52:06 PM »
Lauren dear, it's that Heidi bit*h that will be needing the luck......I wonder if she was intoxicated when she made that challenge to ya....go kick her butt back to the pool that hatched her and, as for Joanne, the girl took a bite outta something she's gonna wish she didn't and won't be able to bite again (add toothless to hairless and beaten in my last post.

Offline Keisha

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2011, 11:37:40 PM »
It's going to be interesting to see how you sort this all out.  Seems like a lot of cross currents going on here. 
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2011, 03:10:51 AM »
HOLY CRAP !!!! OMG !!!!

LADIES this is incredible  !!! NOT only do we have 13 ladies jump at the chance to shove roses full of thorns and chocolate into and onto the other ladies.

WE actually have most of them pick a private dance partner as well.

Keisha looking great and capable as ever, definately has a point.
I think she is just enjoying seeing all the ladies throw down on each other.
Let me see if I have this right.

Megan23 calling out Katterina ... will the sexy Katt answer?? Megan thanks for joining and looking great in that bikini.
Joanne ... MMMMmmmm lovely and always willing to put it on the line, first to challenge.. looks like her and Josie B wanting to get it on.
Josie currently taking the catfight forum by storm more than once...

Emilyontop wanting to get hold of Laurie_ Catfighter  that match up could be very brutal. Laurie up for it.

AMber M  LOVE having a beautiful red head step up... new to posting.. GREAT to have you!! As well as hooking up with HeidiKat seems to be.
HeidiKat Very new, drop dead gorgeous and very welcome as well.

Flightgrl .. wanting a piece of Lauren and that lady willing to step right up for a rematch from this sexy pair going at it before.

Dina50  hello welcome and YES your challenge accepted.. Charlene CDM willing to accept.

Laurie Breeze.. welcome.. think first time have had the pleasure of you being in poll... and OH YEAHH Jonica.. here to rock the house, and looking for Chrissy yet willing to take you on.

Think that is where we areat for now .. WOWWW and the thread barely a day old.
Looks like there will be a lot of broken heads, hearts and bruises for this coming Valentine's day.
Keep it going.. I will probably have to do like we did at Halloween.
Do an over all poll, with the votes deciding a OVER ALL winner. YET also the votes deciding the individual rivalries as well.
SO YEAHH ladies techincally you can win twice in one poll.

So on we go, and ladies how can I not love such an incredible group of ladies able to catfight, while letting me share the fun with you all.
This my Valentine's treat to you. Have fun with it, and lets see who will win when it is all done.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 03:13:27 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline IndianQueenJenna

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2011, 03:35:32 AM »
Dina if you want it,come get it.