News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Anybody want to challenge my ex-GF?

• 8 Replies

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
Anybody want to challenge my ex-GF?
« on: January 30, 2011, 07:37:26 PM »
This is my first time on this board so I hope im posting this in the right place and in the right community.  ???

Fighter Profile:
Name: Mary
Nickname: Murder
Height: 5'6
Weight: 117
Ethnicity: Black/White

Bio: On first impressions high maintence and very spoiled would be the first things that come to your mind. Underneath that she is really a "bad girl" at heart. She has a loud mouth and is very out spoken sometimes to much. She's been in a couple fights so far and only lost one which is pretty humilating in its own right. She works as a cocktail waitress/ stripper and LOVES to sleep around hence why she is my ex-girlfriend. The world seems to only revolve around her so who here thinks they can knock this girl off her high chair?

I have more pictures of Mary and I do fantasy catfight stories! So what do you think of her?

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
Re: Anybody want to challenge my ex-GF?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
I'll fight her,and be glad to Humiliate her too, lol.....if nobody else does that is :)

Well Joanne thanks for taking up the offer but I should warn you she is a very dirty fighter im talking about hair pulling, throwing objects and cxnt bustings! I've seen her fight but you look game enough  ;)

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 08:08:10 PM »
Not impressed.  I think I could have her crying and begging in a hurry!

Really wish I could set these fights up it doesnt take much to get Mary mad! She comes from a small town in which she and her friends reigned supreme so she grew up with this false sense of superiority to all other girls. I will admit she does have one dangerous weapon to her that's her money maker her nicely shaped rump!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2011, 11:52:37 PM »
I'll fight her,and be glad to Humiliate her too, lol.....if nobody else does that is :)

Well Joanne thanks for taking up the offer but I should warn you she is a very dirty fighter im talking about hair pulling, throwing objects and cxnt bustings! I've seen her fight but you look game enough  ;)

Joanne will whip her ass and have her begging for mercy. She's just the girl to put your ex in her place..

Speed

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2011, 12:28:20 AM »
Well Joanne I hope your ready to bring it to her she definitly deserves an ass kicking just a terriable person inside and out but believe me when I say this girl has some fight in her. I've seen her fight bigger girls before and win but she is a sloppy fighter just closes her eyes and swings How would she/ you do it if you dont mind me asking? She lives in Miami right by the beach and she works at a gentlmens club so by all means if you by some miracle run into her throw one good punch in for me ;) and maybe a cxnt bust for cheating on me!

anybody enjoy reading fantasy catfight stories? When i'm motivated I can create some really good reading materials!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2011, 12:50:55 AM »
anybody enjoy reading fantasy catfight stories? When i'm motivated I can create some really good reading materials!

How about a story with Joanne and your ex? lol

Only with her approval of course, Joanne is one fox that could definitly tame Mary.

Im not sure what are the limits and exceptions on this board are but how graphics can some stories be?

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2011, 03:00:19 AM »
(Hey Joanne hope you dont mind but I posted this short story about you! Thought you'd be the perfect girl to punish my ex!)

Mary vs. Joanne

Wearing daisy dukes and a pink mid drift tank top Joanne made a promise to defeat and humiliate Mary now lets see if she can back her promise up! Making her debut was Mary a goddess back at home but now an unknown fighter here in this Catfight Community. Wearing a purple two piece bikini she wanted to make a good first impressions as she managed to steal the show with her well toned body.

At the bell the girls collided into each other tussling about till they managed to lock each other in a test of strength challenge. Intertwining there fingers they slammed their rock hard bodies into each other till finally Joanne proved she was the much stronger girl. Slowly but surly she forced Mary onto her knee’s and caused this girl to squeal in pain. As she began to twist her opponents arms backwards Mary lunged forward and slammed her forehead directly into Joanne crotch breaking the hold. The illegal low blow was a direct hit stunning Joanne whom clenched her legs shut trying to smother the pain in her loins. Twirling around Mary reached into the back of her opponent denim shorts and yanked out her thong giving this girl a surprising wedgie!

“YOU BITCH!” She hissed spinning around looking to back fist the dirty Mary whom ducked and picked her up in a fireman’s carry.

Slapping at her ass she did a few twirls before jumping forward and spiking Joanne into the mat. The crowd cheered the new face as Mary placed a foot on her face looking for the humiliating three count. At one Joanne shoved the foot off her face and swept Mary off her feet!

Falling on her ass she was surprised at Joanne flexibility as she snaked her longs oiled up legs around Mary neck in a head scissors submission. Not used to being put in such situations panic immediately broke in as she slapped at Joanne legs and put up the fight of her life. Grunting and thrusting her body about she could not find her escape as slowly the color in her face began to fade away. Pale like a ghost Joanne reached forward and jabbed a thumb into her eye’s breaking the hold then set Mary up for a airplane spin!

Draping the dead weight across her shoulders she spun the black girl in circles putting on a show then fell backwards drilling her into the mat. Kicking her onto her stomachs she got some revenge grabbing the back of Mary bikini bottom and yanking them up her ass! The material sliced into her dark cheeks then ripped away giving Joanne the perfect set of handcuffs. Tying the bottom around Mary wrist she bound her hands behind her back and then forced her back on her feet.

Drenched in sweat and humiliated Mary could not stop Joanne from the public humiliation as she slapped at her ass and pushed her around almost causing her to trip over her own feet. Grabbing the straps of her bikini top she removed it from her chest completely stripping her in public.

“SO you’re the top girl in your town? Well welcome to reality!” Joanne hissed forcing Mary across her knee’s where she began to spank the poor girl.

Each thunderous slap left hand prints across her most prized asset as the crowd got a good laugh. Face swelling up with tears she has never been humiliated like this before. Leaving her crying on the floor Joanne removed her own shorts and fixed her wedged thong before taking a seat on Mary face. With the Face Sit submission locked in she sealed her victory reaching backwards and grabbing a hold of Mary crotch. The referee waited till Mary was motionless before calling the match over and raising Joanne hand in victory.

“Welcome to my world!” Joanne hissed slamming a blatant kick right into Mary crotch leaving her with one last memory of her first official loss.

Standing on stage Joanne looked back at Mary who was back on her knee’s. One hand pressed against her burning pussy and the other flipping her the bird she may have been stripped nude and beaten but she was definitely not done with Joanne!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 09:33:31 AM »
Even though Jennie is giving up weight, height as well as reach (she is 5.3 / 106), I think she could take your ex-girlfriend in a fight...

Jennie? This little blonde? How could she pull off a victory against Mary? I'm trying to imagine them in a fight and every outcome is Mary destroying her. Unless she's actully crazy and takes Mary completely off her game. Sounds intresting i'll try and work something out!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »
Jennie? This little blonde? How could she pull off a victory against Mary? I'm trying to imagine them in a fight and every outcome is Mary destroying her. Unless she's actully crazy and takes Mary completely off her game. Sounds intresting i'll try and work something out!

Apart from the size difference, what makes you think Mary has got an advantage...? The big mouth, the hair pulling or the "throwing objects" thing...? Come on, a good fighter does not waste energy on throwing objects at her opponent...
If Mary has got a good fight record it is just because she has been lucky. Or possibly because she has been able to surprise some less than attentive opponents. Trust me, the day she steps up against a good and focused fighter it will all change...

Anyway, I would love to see Jennie against Mary, or any other black girl.
Well put Tom, I would love to work with Jennie challenge Mary! Can you message me some more details about her perhaps other pics and I’ll put something together.