News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B

• 77 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 11:32:34 PM »
<slaps you back> I have not been everywhere but I will be all over you bitch.

Grrr.... YOU FUCKING WHORE!!! *grabs Megan's hair and slams a knee into her tummy!* You're going to be all over this hotel! because I'm going to drag your beaten sorry arse all over this fucking place!!!

x G x

PS. Joanne? HA!!! like I'd need any help kicking your arse! you want your bikini back, come and take it if you can! ;)
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2011, 06:57:03 AM »
C'mon, Joni! Let's show them all how it's done, country girl style! Even if it means beating the sass outta each other. A Bayou Badlands throwdown, it doesn't get any better than this!

HUGGGGZZZZZ

:) ;) 8) :-* :P
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 01:18:19 PM »
Uh Ohhh ..

Ladies now you did it. Woke up the wrath of Gemma !!!

Gemma glad to see you, and as you can tell. You were not forgotten, and there always seems to be love waiting for you here.  He he he.

That said ladies have at it..
Ummmm Joanne does this mean you have nothing on right now??  Talk about something enjoyable to see anyday... Wooo Hooo !!!
Storm

josie_b

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2011, 06:08:42 PM »
No matter if she has anything on right now or not, trust me when this fight is over you'll get your wish and she'll be sprawed out on the floor, lying in small pieces of fabric that used to be her clothes covered with scratches and quite unable to do much of anything except moan. Just don't turn her over because her ass will be terribly bruised from the kicking it is going to get from me!

See Joanne, I'm a fortune-teller and can tell you exactly what is waiting for you!

:-* Josie

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2011, 07:43:40 PM »
This is like sooooo unfair....I keep  reaching for  Heidi's hair  and  I cant get it,  cause shes onna plane......No wonder shes kickin my ass in this poll...LOLOL....  I'll get U beotch 
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2011, 11:46:20 PM »
Walks over to Emily wearing my tight LBD..............My long hair flowing my make-up perfect.........Clearly the hottest Bitch in this Valentine's Heartbreak Hotel going by all the other skanks around me...........

Standing behind Emily without her noticing.............Raising my hands I grab Emily hard by the hair and yank her back hard.........Releasing one hand I scrape my nails down one cheek of Emily's fucking face..............Whispers "Hey I am the hottest and best girl here and I am going to mess up that pretty little face you dirty skank!!!!!"

Watching my nails leave some very deep marks as I see the blood trickle down Emily's face........As I yank her wimpy body to the floor by her hair............

josie_b

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »
Joanne dear, when you actually face me, well, you don't want to go there right now, you got enough problems in the present. All this beating and sitting and humiliating stuff you keep talking about is just going to come back to haunt you dear and, I have a feeling, you're going to be pretty quiet when the fight is over...............because you don't want the story getting out and..........(LOL).........talking will be something you will find very hard to do.

josie_b

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2011, 06:24:55 PM »
LOL................I've sure seen how things can change in these polls for sure but.................based on the last two remarkable predictions and.............the scoreboard at the moment I just gotta ask..................am I missing something here?

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2011, 02:16:37 AM »
OHHH YEAHHHH ......  The drop dead gorgeous duo of Amber and Heidi new to me here, and showing some claws at each other !!

Joanne and Josie B .. dangerously delectable pair.... getting down to business .... Josie do NOT count Joanne out to soon. The lady is game, and she also knows I would be willing to help ease her aches and pains, win or lose. Okay yes naked or still clothed as well.. LOL

Megan and Gemma .. WOWWWwwwww watch out for these two sexy hellcats, as they seem to be running around the hotel like crazy, tearing into each other.

Heidi...Flight Girl  LOVE to you.. and hope your safe and warm.. knowing your job you could be stuck anywhere.. YOU definately heat things up here.. then while you wait to get back. You have this sexy lady Lauren ready to pound on you... 

Laurie .. mmmmmmmm willing to enjoy your breeze this way anytime... something sassy, and sweet about these southern beauties like Laurie and Jonica...  Laurie NO fair if you let loose a gator on Jonica. Only reason why I can think, this sexy scrapper is not taking it to you.

Emily .. HOT rockin beauty.. and Laurie .. total beauty from the UK.. in their own version of international smack down !!

THIS floor has the management PISSED from the amount of upset calls to the front desk. As you ladies go at it.
BTW naughty idea.. YOU may gleefully stop over at the other floor, and taunt the heck out of those ladies as well. Since they are not being as rowdy.
THEY are part of the over all event as well. So you may want to visit them, and lay some smack down as well, in their thread.
Jonica for sure, the master of that.
The lovely loud mouthed cajun had ladies from both polls pissed at her last time.. LOVE THAT CAJUN!! LOL

Ladies going great.. some of the matches VERY close indeed.......Loving it, and hoping you sexy ladies are all warm and comfy where you are. Has been a naughty bit of cold here. I am getting better.. yet still fighting this.
Nice to find out at work to day several co workers all through company have same thing. Some even going to Er or health care facility to be helped. Basically one nasty bug or virus some sort. Still makes me feel less of a push over that taking me this long to get over I am getting better, and instead of a doctor owe some of it to a felow by the name of Jim Beam... nothing else it clears the sinuses LOL

Storm

josie_b

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2011, 04:28:14 PM »
Well Frankie, I really don't know why I "doubled" the votes of Laurie Catfighter or for that matter why I beat her in the last poll too....really don't care, was having fun with it all and win or lose really wasn't the point but frankly, then comes people like you who seem to make it a personal thing, seem to add the "twilight zone" to everything or, maybe its the hint of coruption you want to put in there..............This'll be my last poll folks, don't need to hear that stuff or be the target of this guy's bull................

Thanks to those who wanted to have fun too.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2011, 05:00:52 PM »
Well Frankie, I really don't know why I "doubled" the votes of Laurie Catfighter or for that matter why I beat her in the last poll too....really don't care, was having fun with it all and win or lose really wasn't the point but frankly, then comes people like you who seem to make it a personal thing, seem to add the "twilight zone" to everything or, maybe its the hint of coruption you want to put in there..............This'll be my last poll folks, don't need to hear that stuff or be the target of this guy's bull................

Thanks to those who wanted to have fun too.

OH NO!  :'( I hope you will reconsider, Josie. You do add fun to these polls with your trash talking and the way the other fighters respond back to you. Don't let one jerk spoil your fun. Frankie has it all wrong anyway. These are head to head competitions so if he is angry with anyone it should be Emily who is kicking Laurie_Catfighter's butt. Also at one time it was only possible to vote for 3 options if I remember correctly. Thus when I voted I had to choose which three head to heads I voted in.

Come on folks, give Josie your moral support and show her how much we enjoy her participation in these polls. But remember the decision is hers and if she isn't having fun then we should accept her decision and wish her well.  :)
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2011, 06:58:13 PM »

Hey byline, I was trying to post at the same time...went back and saw yours.....

I'm with Josie here, we don't need that kind of b/s here...this is purely for fun only....which I think all of us agree like doing, or else we wouldn't participate here.  I sincerely hope Josie doesn't make this her last poll because of one or two a/holes....she's truly a great person to have here and makes it that much more fun....

Emily  :-*

You said it better than I could and also as one of those who fights. You are another one who makes these polls fun. Keep it up.  :)
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2011, 11:03:12 PM »
Wow..............What the hell has happened here  :o I don't quite understand how my name has been dragged up in these last few posts.......A lot of people know me here and will know that I have never done well in these polls which really confuses me.........And that is one reason why I mainly stay away from them

Yes Josie beat me in the heatherfights poll and I accepted it and said nothing and although I have only spoken to Josie once, be it brief, I am sure she is very nice and I do not agree anyone should ruin things for another person................

Those who know me know I can cause my own trouble and I can bitch with the best of them but when I see what I see here I think it takes the shine off the whole thing.............

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2011, 02:18:24 AM »
Josie ....
First off.. THANK you for the honor of letting me have you in a few polls.. Joanne my hats of to you lovely lady as well, one of the first to give me the chance.

Ladies... please understand.. in every group there will be  98 out of a hundred that GET it, and have fun with it..
Then you have the 2 assholes, that screw it for others. They are more interested in hearing themselves be heard, than treating you ladies right.
So please if some pinhead airs his opinion.. THAT is not really part of it, other than verbally abusing one of you ladies, to kiss up to one he likes. PLEASE just imagine him in a tutu singing take me to sesame street.   Before beating his chest, and waddling off like a chimpanzee.. Laugh.. enjoy the show.. then move on, with out letting his words trouble or hurt you.

Laurie_Catfighter .. YOU lady are doing pretty damn good here... and you have ALWAYS made these more fun and enjoyable for everyone. You can trash talk with the best .. yet your heart and head are in the right place. YOU may not win these regular.. yet lady.. YOU are well worth having, and welcome by me ANYTIME!!!  It is ladies like you, that make me enjoy what I do here for you.

LADIES ... some of the guys will post and honestly just be trying to be cute or funny with what they say.
I really don't think what was posted had been meant as harmful.. YET if it does strike a bad chord.. push it aside, and focus on the rest of us that love you.. and enjoy sharing, and having fun with you K??

Emily.. I would Sooo love trying the Lita /Ozzy duet with you .. lady more we chat, the more I know you rock it right!! More ways than one.

Amber .. who is this Am lady they keep talking about?? LOL

THAT said.. guys... the ladies usually enjoy your input to spur them on.. yet remember BE respectful of our ladies here as well. Evenb if she is going against your fave. THIS is THEIR playhouse and we luckily get to be their guests K??
Frankie... if you were just funning.. please give the lady an apology as I don't think you want her being hurt either.

OKAY now may we all just get back to what this is about?? SEXY ladies having fun!!
PS WHERRRREEEEE IS JONICA ?? Laurie Breeze... did you slip her a spiked drink at the backwoods barbeque??

Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2011, 02:52:45 AM »
No, Storm ... We're both buried under a big pile of mudbugs and chislic ... the price ya pay for a Louisiana/South Dakota throwdown!  :) :D 8) :P
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars