News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B

• 77 Replies

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
Re: VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2011, 11:28:41 PM »
eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww don't go in to the nasty Motel Sis !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh please! word is you earn most of your money in Nasty Motels!

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2011, 11:30:08 PM »
Don't worry, Sis, it won't take very long. I'll be in 'n out of that dump like a lil BREEZE!

HUGGGGZZZZZZZ

:) ;) ;D 8) :P

We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2011, 03:39:09 AM »
POETRY by GEMMA !!! ALWAYS worth seeing!! Gemma for sure.. yet NOW her poetry flowing her GAME is ON!!
Drinking Pints with Emily !!! 

Joanne and Josie ... rolling on the floor together, clothing flying.

Lauren, Megan, Laurie, Marnie, and Justine all slapping each other around ...  some hair... some clothes.. and Megan's poetical debut flying, as GORGEOUS ladies are shoved into elevators, stairwells, and into food service trays, left by fleeing room service attendants.
MMMMMMMMMMmm SEXY.. no wonder why you ladies have the hotel shakin and rockin !!!!

Adjoining room doors standing open, as the ladies run from one room, through the next, and back out into the hall again.
Trash talking, trash flying ... and I do NOT know whose black lace bra that was, just went flying past. If I catch it and return it.. what do I get??  LOL

Ladies..... trying to keep things fun and nice  for all .. can we please kind of tone down the age jokes??  I know it has been in fun, but it is kind of being a bit over done now.... might really be doing some injury here we don't even know about.  You can slap them, spank them and pull their hair..
Yet these ladies did join this to have some fun .. so please LET'S respect each other as well k??
It's okay if you body splash, elbow and leg scissor them on the floor. Yet give them the respect as the beautiful, and still very able ladies they are

OMG who brought water balloons and cream pies to the floor?? THIS IS GOING TO GET NASTY.. and MESSY.. MMMMmmm I don't think any of us would have it any other way.   LOL

LOVE YOU CATFIGHTS LADIES BOTH FLOORS
Storm

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2011, 05:30:45 PM »
Roses are red
Viloets are blue
Don't scream too much or you will wake up the old people on floor A when I am beating you.

Oh Come'on!!!.....it rhymed!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA!!! I loved it! Short, sweet and mouthy. Just like you! now... back to the poll.....

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" *slams a right hook deep into your ribs!*

x G x

PS.  ;D

PPS. I'll hapily read you a poem over a pint Emily! I know you have trouble with big words... :D
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2011, 06:41:10 PM »
UUUNgghhh <stagger back holding my ribs, grimacing> "whore" <I step forward and kick out sending my foot in to your stomach> Like I said, I give as good as I get. <blowing the whisp of hair out of my eyes>

"OOMMPPFFF!!!... Whore?... I prefer the term 'sexually generous' thank you very much!"

*Tackles your ribs making us both crash onto the bed in a heap of sheets and curse words!*

"you fucking slut!!! stay down or I'm gonna really fuck you up!!!"

x G x

josie_b

« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2011, 08:13:07 PM »
Hey! who's the kid with the red hair coming up behind me so quick! Emily's back there too but she's earned it....but that kid, the little brat leaning on the tree.........................don't get too close there girl....I may have to turn around and rip that red hair outta your head and send you back to look for it!

And no Joanne........................I won't even think of forgetting about you until you are quite well done.......bit*h!

:-* Josie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2011, 01:58:15 AM »
Marnie ...... lovely lady ....  I feel I should apologize to you for not saying or making my request sooner.
MARNIE LOVE TO YOU !!!!  YOU are a wonderful lady, and your welcome here with us!!!

Guess I kind of expected some of the other ladies to get feisty and jump in with you.
TRULY I LOVE how you ladies are trash talking, sharing moves, and hitting and punching, telling us what you are going to do to each other.
THAT is GREAT and love how you ladies play with that..

MY THANKS  MEGAN .. EMILY ... for being considerate enough to maybe see or accept when enough may have been enough on something. I know you ladies were just trying to have fun with it.
From my heart, I know you were just trying to be fun and silly with it. Just got a bit carried away. YES .. and you DID stop VERY COOL ladies.
SHows you can be silly, have fun, yet be mature about it when needed as well.

Gemma and Megan are wonderful.... PLUS we have Amber and Heidi coming alive getting feisty... GREAT seeing HeidKat letting AMber know this is far from over.  hmmm wonder if I set a few of these cream pies down on the floor close to these 4 which lady will end up wearing it??
Wonder if pie cream soothes hair damaged scalp?? Hmmmm I think the Brit babes (Laurie catfighter N Gemma Rox) have brought along some custard to use on their rivals as well.

Ladies smack each other around, pull some hair... looking as if this dloor has begun a total riot... yet remember we are here to have fun with one another as well. SO HAVE AT it... just bitch slap your rival much as you want.... as well as any of the ladies rolling and fighting on the floor. Just remember to do it in fun, and with the respect I know you all have for each other.
Storm

josie_b

« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2011, 02:39:12 PM »
Got to give you credit Joanne dear, you're not a quitter! First you want to get trashed in here and then.....oh then you want to walk into the incinerator and be completely well done again..................Courage or, maybe you've had your head sat on one too many times hun.......LOL

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2011, 03:54:01 PM »
OOOOWWWW <pain shooting through my ribs> kiss my ass skank!!! <grabbing your hair with both hands and yanking your head back hard>

"YYYYYYIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOWWWWEEEEE" I scream as you wrench my head back by my hair! "you fucking whore!!! get the fuck off me!!!"

*slams a both fists deep into your belly HARD!*

x G x

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2011, 09:03:35 PM »
Wow I leave the poll for a few days and once again we have a bunch of girls crying over stupid comments.............Can someone please remind me if this is really a fighting site..............Marnie as much as you and me have had our issue's and nasty chats over the last few months don't let comments like that get your back up.............Damn I would have just clawed the other bitch's eyes out and be done with it...........So come on girl you can have a piece of Emily I will leave her in a mess on the floor for ya..........

I see that slag Joanne has started showing her ugly face again "How are you Bitch !!!! Mwahhhhhhh...........

Grabbing Emily by the hair, with a nice strong grip I spin her around and raising my fist I punch her hard in the nose as blood explodes across her ugly face, as I notice some blood hit my sexy black dress..............Oh Damn it you Bitch as she falls to her feet...........In my long heels I start to kick away at Emily's body again and again...........Grabbing her hair looking at her blood soaked face I slap her.........picking up a pie from the floor I smash it into her head.............."You look so stupid Bitch, you really are a bloody mess honey"............As I rip some of her dark locks from her head swinging them around as I laugh........   

Offline Laurie_Catfighter

• You know I am the Hottest Girl here Jealous !!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2011, 09:05:56 PM »
Now where is that other slag who thinks she can have my name..................Laurie Breeze is it...............Where are you huh Bitch I am going to take your hair   

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2011, 12:23:24 AM »
Now where is that other slag who thinks she can have my name..................Laurie Breeze is it...............Where are you huh Bitch I am going to take your hair   

Yup, that's my name, skank. I'm standing here 'Other Laurie'. Ya may have to look down a lil bit but I'm right here.  ;)

Any time ya want to settle our 'issues', I'll be waiting!!! With a nice knitted cap for ya to cover the bald spots you'll be leaving with

HUGGGGGGZZZZZ  :) ;) 8) :-*

~Laurie B 
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2011, 06:03:34 PM »
UUUNNGGHHHHHHHHHHHH <I roll away from you on the bed holding my stomach, gasping for air a bit> BITCH!!! <I lash out with my foot and kick you in the chest hard>

"Aaaaaagggghhhhh!!!" I shriek as I'm kicked in the chest! the force sends me flying off the bed and crashing through a small table, the wood splintering and flying everywhere as I lay on the wreckage coughing and trying to get my breath back... "uugghh... *cough*... you fucking bitch..."

x G x

josie_b

« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2011, 06:10:14 PM »
Like I said Joanne, I truly do respect you for your spunk but worry about your sanity LOL...............burn? oh at the very least dear and, and anything else I choose.........................I will be selling tufts of the Great Joanne's hair to those interested..................proceeds to charity or maybe a fund to take care of her medical and therapist bills when I finish on her LOL

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2011, 06:45:33 PM »
<I roll off the bed still holding my stomach, eyes a little watery and gasping a bit, kick broken table parts out of the way and grab you by the hair and help you to stand. Holding you by your hair and looking you in the eyes> my turn bitch!!! <slam my fist in to your ribs>

panting and aching on the floor, my back is spasming in agony from slamming through the table... I feel your hands dig into my hair as you wrench me to my feet "ouchie! ouchie! ouchie!" I gasp as I'm pulled upright, my legs are wobbling as you scowl at me and spit your angry words out... then your fist slams into my left side ribs and I gasp a horrid cry from the depths of my soul as I feel your fist crack against my ribs! "UUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!" I gasp, my knees trembling and wavering as my eyes cross and my mouth drops open...

x G x

PS... ouchie! got three days to pull back 4 votes... gulp!  :-\ I'm fucked! lol