News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B

• 77 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2011, 01:35:58 AM »
"PS...don't even worry about those numbers Gem...they mean nothing."

****************************************************************************************

Awesome fight, Megan 'n Gemma!!!

Ya are so right, Sis, the numbers mean nothing. Joni 'n I are having an amazing Bayou/Badlands throwdown ... She is totally fantastic, giving me all I can handle 'n more. Of course, I'm giving it right back to her.  :P  We're getting it done, country style 'n loving every minute of it!!!

EVIL KITTIES 'n EMO TWINS, WE ALL ROCK!!!

HUGGGGZZZZZZZ   :) ;) 8) :-*

~Laurie
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:37:51 AM by laurie breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2011, 09:56:48 PM »
<still holding you up by your hair. I can see you wavering. Hoping it is my chance to end this, I slam my fist in to your ribs again and then let you crumple to the ground. Standing over you, pulling my hair back> You can make this stop at any time Gem. It is up to you.

M

*cough... cough...*
"please.... please Megan....... Please go FUCK YOURSELF!!!"
*raises my boot and SLAMS it into your crotch!*

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »
LADIES..

I am LOVING THIS!!! The wonderful trash talk and banter between sexy pairings like Megan and Gemma. YOU two are making this very fun.
Emily, and Laurie_Catfighter.....  These two rocking this and each other HARD CORE!!
Amber, and HeidiKat.
Flightgrl and Lauren when we can ever figure out which snow drift that sexy stewardess got stranded in, as the weather sucked almost coast to coast.
Laurie Breeze, not about to stay quiet, and the lovely lady proving to be at times as mouthy and delightfully fun as Jonica.
NOT to forget to mention the impressive pair of Joanne and Josie ....

LADIES this is why I do these, so we can have some fun, while you lay the smack down, and trash talk your opponents, while maybe making some new friends.

ONLY a few days left as you can see. some of these matches VERY close.
EVERY vote making a difference right now.

Keep it rolling, and VERY soon we will see which ladies get to take home a taste of victory over their rival, and which lady will win it all !!

Storm

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2011, 03:39:01 PM »
Watching  Heidi  HO!  as she enters  the room  in her  flight atttendant   wardrobe,   walkin across  the room   givin Emily a lil shove out of my way....  slaps heidi as hard as I can across  the  face!!    Bitch  go get me a drink   and a pillow  now!!    
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 07:07:57 PM by Lauren »
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2011, 06:44:14 PM »
Wow!  Did not do so well this time.  Congratulations, Breezy Laurie!  You are a terrific opponent and a class act. 

:D

Joni
xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2011, 07:11:37 PM »
Wipes my eyes after fixin my last post.  Standing in fronta Heidi still   grabbin U by the hair....flingin ya  into joanne....Ha!   I can take u anytime honey!   :)

Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »
Wow!  Did not do so well this time.  Congratulations, Breezy Laurie!  You are a terrific opponent and a class act. 

:D

Joni
xoxo

Joni, just throwing down with you 'n having fun is all that counts to me! You're a great friend 'n a totally awesome opponent! We BOTH won!!!  :) :D :-*

HUGGGGGGGZZZZZ!!!

~Laurie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2011, 02:40:33 AM »
Gemma and Megan rolling and fighting on the floor, clothes and some hair flying.. Go Gemma.. Ummm Go Megan.. as truly both ladies sexy, and beautiful. They pause, as it is so hard choosing a favorite from this lovely duo ...

They pause... Megan turning her pretty face my way. "Lets get him!!" The dark haired beauty says. Then grunts as Gemma slams a fist into her belly again. "Sure Megan take that with you, then follow me..... " Gemma says as she begins speaking poetry as she laughs and comes after me. I should maybe sneak away, but seeing Gemma and Megan stripped almost naked, running towards me. HOW could I NOT be entranced.
Then Megan tackling Gemma, and hitting her hard in her side." Here is your change for that last sucker punch bitch!!"
Go Megan.. Umm Go Gemma...

LAUREN .. Wooooo your treating Flightgrl like she is your own personal bitch servant.....  I know your hot and all Lauren.. yet not sure how Heidi is going to take that... she might do some very nasty things with your flight tray.. LOL

Jonica.... Cajun hottie.. if it helps you are getting a LOT more votes than you did Halloween poll I believe.
YOU always have my vote as one of the most enjoyable ladies here.
Laurie Breeze.... REMEMBER.. even when she does not look to be winning.. You still have NOT seen Jonica's GRrrrrrrr.
MMm southern style.. Jonica and Laurie... bathings suits, barbeque and southern beauty!!

Joanne.... this just in... YOU R Extremely HOT ... Josie is a definate stunner.. yet I think she may be selling recently worn panties to bolster her votes. Sexy models do it, why not her? You ladies both look as good as any models I have ever met. You 2 HAWT ladies hook up, that would be first class scorcher anywhere anytime.

Amber.. Wooo warned you ladies watch out for these red heads, especially when their temper is up, and they look this good.
HeidiKat ...  TOTALLY dark haired and breath taking... may be trailing but I would NEVER count a woman this sexy out.

Emily, and Laurie_Catfighter ... This pair MMMm SEXY, sultry and ohhh so beautiful. I would be willing to rub down either of these sexy ladies after this hard fought battle between them..

TIME almost up.. sme of the matches neck and neck or single vote between them.
KEEP those votes coming, and we will soon see the results!!
Storm

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: February 13, 2011, 05:21:26 AM »

Jonica.... Cajun hottie.. if it helps you are getting a LOT more votes than you did Halloween poll I believe.
YOU always have my vote as one of the most enjoyable ladies here.
Laurie Breeze.... REMEMBER.. even when she does not look to be winning.. You still have NOT seen Jonica's GRrrrrrrr.
MMm southern style.. Jonica and Laurie... bathings suits, barbeque and southern beauty!!

Storm

Storm, I've seen Joni's GRrrrrrrrr. I've got the scars and black 'n blue marks to prove it!   ;)

Yup, we're both Southern girls. But there's one difference. A big one. She's a southern Southern girl. I'm a Southern Dakota girl. Our state name may have a South in it but the temperatures here the past few weeks have mostly been minus something. If I wore a bathing suit out now, I'd turn blue. I'm already short, don't need to look even more like a Smurf than I already do!  ;) ;D :P

HUGGGGGZZZZZZ!

~Laurie

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
UUUUNNGHHHHH GAWD, <fall back on the bed holding my crotch, eyes tear up> YOU BITCH!!!! YOU WILL REGRET THAT!!!

I slowly get to my feet, swaying a little as I clutch at my aching ribs... "uuuggghh... get the fuck up and lets finish this..."

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

josie_b

« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2011, 05:54:50 PM »
No doubt Storm, Joanne is a tough opponent and things won't be easy for me when we throw down........course, I can tell you they won't be easy for her either LOL. As for selling the panties................I would NEVER! ....now, Giving them away for votes.......oh, I guess that's possible  :D..................Floor B has some truly amazing fighters on it and the action has been great.................Gemma and Megan have really been making some fun and, as they say, nobody is losing here, you're all terrific...................except that scuzz Joanne :P

:-* Josie

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2011, 03:31:48 AM »
TIME ALMOST UP.. for your votes ......

HeidiKat .... How can I not enjoy seeing that lovely woman stop in, and show she is NOT willing to just give in. The dark haired beauty willing to fight till the end.

LADIES.. the results soon to be revealed, and THANK YOU ALL for being part of this!!!

26 incredible, and sexy catfighters!!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2011, 01:41:49 AM »
LADIES !!!!
FANTASTIC JOB !!!!!  THIS for sure probably was the most watched and interacted poll I have had, and it is ALL DUE to you amazing ladies here at catfights!! 26 part of this fun.

JOSIE B. The over all winner.  CONGRATS LADY!! YET not an easy win this time for her.
LADIES YOU ALL HAD CLOSE TO 20 VOTES EACH OR MORE!!! WE LOVE YOU HERE AT CATFIGHTS!!I love it when EVERY one of the ladies is shown some love in these polls I do for you.

Floor A  Donna 40 and Chrissssssssy ROCKED IT all night long having OVER 40 votes each. Donna getting one more the lady JUST entering in time, to get 42 votes. YOU Donna definately a lady to keep an eye on. Chrissssssssy ALWAYS a delight.
Floor B  I think you better stop with the Amber who, as the feisty red head proved to be a MAJOR challenge over all with 45 votes.
Then of course Laurie Breeze and Emilyontop BOTH sexy and newer to things here.. 41 EACH  EXCELLANT YOU LADIES ROCK!!

SPECIAL SHOUT out to MEGAN23  This lovely lady was in FROM THE START.. yet no one seemed willing to give her a chance to hook up.
THIS lady racked up 37 votes herself... GREAT JOB MEGAN !! U R Welcome anytime!!

CATFIGHTS HAVE TO HERE YOU ON THIS.... 6 LOVELY ladies had over 40 votes from both floors. I have something special promised to run next. THEN maybe in March. HOW about we let these 6 enjoy more of a head to head match up??
THIS would include as often asked having top vote getters from BOTH floors going against each other.
SO  Josie, Donna40 Amber M, Chrissssssssy, Laurie Breeze, and Emilyontop.. these 6 in extra poll of their own WHAT DO YOU SAY CATFIGHTS??

NOW individual rivalries.
JOANNE lady you are HAWT, N sexy and brought it hard.. love ya lady as usual you are the first to step up for me in these!! Yet Joanne did lose as did all the other ladies to the event champ Josie.

Emilyontop rocking things as the sexy lady just edges out the lovely lady from the UK Laurie_catfighter! Great job by both sexy ladies!
This for sure a hard fought battle between two lovely ladies!!

Megan23 showing she is NOT just another pretty face, as she beats the Brit beauty Gemma Rox... LADIES you BOTh are fantastic, love having you as buddies!!

Laurie Breeze helping to make this great fun for all, while beating that sexy sassy cajun Jonica. Again hard to find a pair of ladies as enjoyable to have as buddies as these two. Love southern style if it means Laurie and Jonica!!

Amber M, and HeidiKat both newer to things here yet WOWW what a HOT sexy pairing here. Be honest who would not like seeing 2 ladies this gorgeous get it on?
Amber getting the win, yet Heidi making her presence known.

Flightgrl very glad this sexy blonde stayed safe out and having to deal with the recent mini blizzard slammed a lot of the country. YET the sexy veteran Lauren slipped by her by a few votes to take the win this time. ALWAYS a enjoyable pair of ladies anytime!!

Chrissssssssy...and Ewa Sonnett proved to be a VERY hot ticket match up. Chrissssssssy ALWAYS up for it, and Ewa showing not to over look this dark haired beauty. Chrissssssssy gets the win, yet took 40 votes to do it. GREAT match up, and close finish ladies!!

Franfights called out her friend Donna40. Fran your lovely hope to see more of you again. Donna almost did not get in before the deadline. THEN tore things up!! Totally gorgeous in her avatar photo and gave everyone a run for her money. Donna wins this match up, yet I am very pleased meeting both lovely ladies for the first time!!

VickyTcat.. This lady definately an eye catcher, with Kathy45 showing up to make this a VERY close and enjoyable rivalry to see.
Kathy edges out the win, yet both ladies looking good, and making a nice showing!!

Marnie, and Justine_cat both having some less than enjoyable things go on during this. Justine even having to change her ID due to someone being a jerk. LADIES THANK YOU both for being part of this. Justine a definate beautiful looking lady I would love seeing anytime except if she caught me speeding through her part of town. Juustine won the votes.. YET both ladies agreed to accept a tie between them. As it was neck and neck and both pulling out.

Sandra Smith, and Jennafights !! These two ladies looking great, and showing they can trash talk as well as get things done. GREAT having you both in, and nice amount of votes for each. With Jenna taking the win this pairing!! A pleasure meeting you both for the first time!!

Marlu.. nice having you part of things again. Spain showing they have capable and sexy ladies with you part of it. Catfightingbabe.. Susan once again a delight meeting another gorgeous lady for the first time. Some great photos your profile.
Catfightingbabe takes the win this pairing with close to 40 votes!!

Dina50  another very lovely lady I am enjoying meeting for the first time here. Quick to enter and doing not bad for herself at all. Charlene_CDM sexy lady answering the challenge and a previous poll winner herself. Two ladies making this a very sexy pairing, with Charlene taking the win!!

26 gorgeous, and sexy catfighters from around the world, most ever I have had in one poll.
THANK YOU LADIES, with LOVE and HAPPY VALENTINE'S TO ALL 26 from me!!
I will try to do story and post from this during the next weekend.

NEXT by request I am going to do a poll thread for the ladies 35 and over. They still are looking great and deserve to be recognized that way. Still sexy, sassy and able to bring it as catfighters!! This poll proved that more than once!
Storm
PS LADIES I may have not mentioned every one of you that I enjoy as buddies here by name. Please know I am thankful for each of you. It does my heart good being friends with so many ladies, this gorgeous and truly from around the world.
SPECIAL love to each of you that are my buddies here!!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 02:06:28 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: February 15, 2011, 06:40:03 AM »
Storm,

Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna take a pass on this poll. I'm done with polls for now...way too much bad drama 'n bad attitudes, it's just not fun for me anymore.

There's another Laurie who got the next highest amount of votes 'n I can't think of a better fighter to replace me than Laurie_Catfighter. Even though we have our "Other Laurie" issues   ;) .... she's terrific 'n deserves to be in the top 6 more than I do.

Thanks again!  :) ;) 8) :-*

HUGGGGGGGZZZZZ!!!

~Laurie B

josie_b

« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2011, 04:44:40 PM »
Storm....thanks so much for the fun and I really did enjoy it! Thanks to all the wonderful fighters who added FUN into each day the poll ran. I'm going to take a pass from the polls for awhile and concerntrate on some individual matchups that I have been promising and are long overdue. There are some fighters here that need thier flabby butts kicked to remind them that I fight as well as I get votes!

You're the best Storm, keep up the great work!

:-* Josie