News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B

• 77 Replies

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: VALENTINE'S HEARTBREAK HOTEL FLOOR B
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »
Thx  Storm,  great  job as always,   thx to everyone who voted,  not just for me, but for all of us.   I may have outvoted  Heidi  by a couple,  but   in this poll  raises our hands up together,  we're all winners   for  having such great friends,  and enjoying being in this poll.  Thx to everyone  again   Luv ya'all   Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2011, 06:01:15 AM »
OK 2 of the top ladies OUT including the one everyone is gunning for Josie herself..

SO top 6 looks to be dropped for now.....

Chrissssssssy .. Donna ....... Emily ...... Amber .. sorry ladies if you were wanting that.
Have to have the permission of the ladies themselves to have them in the poll.

Josie and Laurie wanting out. SO best I can give is my love to you .. my thanks and again letting you know GREAT JOB!!!!
You definately are top tier with me, all 26 ladies !!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
Amber;

Have to admit that took a lot of guts to post.
For myself, I know of several ladies in other forums that use made Ids or false photos, to represent them.
Some are retired foreign diplomats, motivational speakers, female CEOS, World class athletes, as well as an Italian actress and opera performer.

THEY love having naughty fun, just like anyone else. Yet to protect who they are, their families real life, they have to do this. YES after several years, I know them more and understand the why of it.

ALSO I can understand someone coming into a fourm like this, with I think a few thousand members, and some of them world class model caliber beauties. Hot, sexy and gorgeous women of many nations, hair color, faces and figures.
It can be intimidating to put yourself out there, and say YES this is me. Especially if you are new to this kind of thing. Wondering how badly you will be trashed or thought not as good as the rest, that are established.

YOU have taken a step here. Now main thing.. have fun with this.. YET treat the rest of these ladies with the respect they deserve, and hopefully you will start to see that returned to you.

That said.. good luck, and hope this works out for you.

Storm