News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

website rip off

• 23 Replies

Offline j9764o

• God Member
website rip off
« on: February 09, 2011, 06:11:45 PM »
what websites are rip off take your money and give you nothing start list of them here
wrestling

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: website rip off
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2011, 04:50:41 PM »
See my post regarding Video Real Catfights......that site sucks...... >:(

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
 Leather and lace   will rip you off, and so will hurricane havana, [ sabrina stone ],. I tryed getting them both to do customs,. All they did was take my money, and gave me 1 excuse  after another.. Been since 06 and im still waiting,,
jjb

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
Super Action Fights . Big talking producer selling bad stuff.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 04:16:19 PM »
"Super Action Fights . Big talking producer selling bad stuff."

Agreed, if Super Action means no action and fake non-competitive action, then perhaps they are backing up their talk.

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 05:42:26 PM »
Yeah that Super Action producer should get a huckster license. All he does is brag about lousy ass fights. Fake ones too.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2011, 06:45:28 PM »
fake ass matches true what could pay girl ? for fake wrestling
wrestling

Offline jvitolo

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2011, 07:20:27 PM »
Here's the thing though...Super Action Fights doesn't claim to do real fights.  On the first screen they even tell you their goal "...to produce the
very best in female wrestling sports entertainment at an affordable price."

Do some of the vids suck?  Yes.  But they aren't claimed to be real fights...its entertainment.  I've bought a good amount of their vids and was only bummed by 1 or 2.

Offline shefightsgirls

• God Member
    • shefightsgirls gallery
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2011, 08:43:40 PM »
It all depends on your taste and the format your looking for. My tastes are "real fights" perhaps you can say "/erotic" as close to IRL two women meeting to fight for domination, my perfect example of what in my opinion come closest to this and are still producing material are:
http://ecnwc.com/
You won't be disappointed.

http://www.dww.at/catfights.asp.
They offer a lot of material and some fights are more intense than others, it depends on the women involved. They also offer a non-auto renew membership which allows you to preview every video they offer, which is the best way to gauge the matches level of competitiveness. Eve_N is my favorite.

https://www.foxycombat.com/go.php5
Many of there fights seem to be just girls rolling around taking turns to be on top, but they have quite a few that are really intense and obviously emotional for the women. Look for the "Fight Club" series. Each fight is real and intense.

Ultimate Surrender is my final mention, the woman angrily fucks the loser is the "ultimate" way to prove supremacy over another woman.

There are a few others I did not mention that produce "real fights" but not as consistently and pure as what I mentioned. I've purchase from these sites with no problems.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 09:00:39 PM by SlugLord »

Offline jonnyyuma

• God Member
  • always looking
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2011, 08:05:16 AM »
  I know 2 that will rip you off on customs 1 is that stinking bitch Hurricane havana, Aka sabrina stone. The other is greg from leather and lace. He will lie right to you.

The slutty bitch sabrina, she seems to of slipped back into that scumhole. and hides.  All i got was excuses from this scuzzy cxnt. Putting it lightly, She i guess is to much into that swingers stuff.  To care about any  else.

Greg theres a story.  I contacted him. O yes he can do my customs. Good faith i sent him the money.Excuse after excuse, Then he quit answering the phone. So  day out of the blue. I  called and caught him. I gave the girl all the money he say,, Only about 700 left, so he says he sent  me 21 or so dvd;s Now thats funny. I dont have 21 of his, and any i have. I have reciets for. Now what producer would be stupid enough to give 1 girl all the money.  Which means he gave her the money for the other 3 girls.  Now how stupid can greg be. Thinking any 1 would believe that shit.

So those 2 i would stay away from for anything.
jjb

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2011, 09:58:29 PM »
  Phoenix and London Wrestling Studios are 2sites that ripped me off
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »
phoenix out of business he and nother person has b.s pro female wrestling company under same name his ex took over company new name thunder kittens
wrestling

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 07:25:26 AM »
I consider Catfighting Angel to be a rip off i once ordered and paid for a video from them and never got it. They wouldn't return emails or anything when i tried to contact them about it.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2011, 04:29:39 PM »
it that site with holly and lola
wrestling

Offline walker

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2011, 04:20:38 AM »
I bought one of their vids, it wasn't bad. I like Webringit better.