News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Swedish Stunner to the Slaughter

• 1 Replies

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
« on: February 10, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »
(Readers, this is a complete work of fiction, and if people provide encouraging feedback/suggestions, it may be a series I follow up with.  This is a relatively long piece, and hopefully you will enjoy it.  The first four or so pages are slow, and relatively descriptive, but you should stick with it as it will set a back drop to a lot more matches etc…believe me it will be much more action packed as this piece progresses around page 6 or so, and hopefully you find it worth reading through to the end.  I look forward to any comments, good, bad, or indifferent that you may have, any ideas you would like to see incorporated for future matches, etc although if people like it enough I have an idea of where I could take this for at least 3 more stories.  Looking forward to what everyone has to say!  Please leave comments here or email me at jjj11100@yahoo.com  )

By JJJ

Natacha, a stunningly beautiful Swedish blonde bombshell, stood 5’3”, weighed 101 lbs soaking wet, and had hardly an ounce of fat on her perfect, and curvy in all the right places 34D-23-33frame.  The statuesque 21 year old loved dressing provocatively and flaunting her body; her tight little stomach, shapely hips, fit and tone legs, but more specifically proudly showing off her newly acquired breast enhancements.  Before her breast augmentation, Natacha was much more introverted and shy.   Getting her boobs done had brought out a wild and crazy side of her, not to mention an ego that seemed to be growing by the minute.  She was a tiny B-cup and got a ton of attention for her stunningly beautiful looks and long blonde hair, but now she seemed to turn every head when she walked into a room eagerly displaying her full figured D-cup chest in tight tops, and plunging low cut shirts.

Natacha had perfect skin complexion with a deep dark golden bronze California tan which she worked hard to maintain, spending a lot of time down at the beach.  Her face looked like a china doll having not a single blemish, with high cheek bones, a perfectly proportion nose and cute dimples when she smiled.  Her enchanting light brown eyes, which often were heavily accented with wild shades of eye shadow, and thick lines of eyeliner, seemed to light up the room and weaken the knees of anyone she smiled at.  Today her long thick bleached blonde hair cascaded down to the mid-point of her back and ended in wavy curls. 

{alt}

It was a beautiful mid-summer Saturday and Natacha lay by the in-ground pool, naked save that of a miniscule silver sling shot thong.  The blonde had spent most of the afternoon down by the pool, and figured it was time to head inside and start getting ready.  The Swede was eager to get out of the house as her and her boyfriend JJJ were going out for a nice dinner down by the ocean.  Natacha's sweat soaked body glistened as she casually rose of the hot ground and slowly made her way inside.   She was still undecided as to what she was going to wear out tonight, but knew it would be something revealing.   Natacha spent hours doing cardio and lifting light weights to tone every muscle in her body, and she would be damned if she wasn't going to show off her body.  The blonde took a quick shower and tossed on a pair of running shorts, she thought she heard JJJ's voice.

"We'll be...convince her...I'll get...sign it...won't read...breaker!" she heard bits and pieces of his conversation downstairs but paid little attention.  She focused on something far more important, deciding on what to wear, and stood looking through a few different outfits before grabbing a tight little jean skirt from her closet.  Bending at the waist, she pulled off her running shorts and tossed them in the hamper.  The blonde slid a sexy thong over her hips, and then slowly wiggled her ass into the jean skirt that may have been a size to small.  The jean skirt hugged her ass like a glove, and the material barely made it halfway down her shapely and thin thighs, just covering the bottom of her ass cheeks when she bent over to grab her shoes. 

Natacha had the perfect length legs for her tiny frame, and wore high heels and small slutty skirts as often as she could.  The long hours she put in at the gym really paid off as her thighs and calves were nicely accentuated when she slid on her 3 inch stiletto heels.  Natacha looked through her closet and picked out a perfect top to match the sexy skirt, a long sleeve pink shirt that would leave open her rock hard midsection, displaying her jeweled belly button ring.  Like the skirt, the tiny top was tight as could be, and just covered the base of her breasts.  The material tied together in a knot right at midpoint of her abundant cleavage leaving open the inner half of each of her breasts.

JJJ walked in and saw Natacha in the sexy outfit and couldn’t keep his hands off the sensuous blonde, walking up and smacking her perky ass from behind.  Natacha smiled playfully and promised him they would have plenty of time for a wild night of sex after they got back home from dinner, the blonde skipping lunch and now absolutely starving.  JJJ watched as Natacha shook her tight ass side to side in the little skirt, sauntering sexily as she made her way to the bathroom.  The Swede turned and smiled as she slid into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.  Natacha rummaged through the bathroom drawer for a few seconds and then began putting on a thick shade of pink eye shadow that matched her shirt and finger nail polish perfectly.  Satisfied when it was coating the upper portion of her eye lids, the blonde quickly applied a thick line of eyeliner on both the top and bottom of her eyelids, really bringing out her sensual eyes.  Natacha puckered her full lips and applied a dark shade of red lip stick and then applied a touch of blush to her high cheek bones. 

“Fuck do I look hot tonight!” she said as she pulled open her shirt slightly, exposing more of her cleavage.  The blonde spun around, staring at her heart shaped ass, and decided her skirt wasn’t quiet short enough quickly hiking it up another two inches showing off even more leg.  Tussling her thick blonde hair she smiled at herself in the mirror, “Yeah I’d wanna fuck me to!”

Natacha confidently walked back out and JJJ couldn’t believe how hot she looked.  JJJ begged her for a “quickie” but Natacha told him he would have to wait until later tonight...but she promised to make it worth his while.  The sexy Swede was an animal in the bedroom, willing to wear sexy lingerie and costumes, and try just about anything JJJ liked.  Natacha bent down and picked her purse up from the floor, and as she bent downward she purposely lifted her skirt up and pulled it right over her hips.  JJJ just stared at his girlfriend’s perfect heart shaped ass, and the blonde knew just what buttons to push with her man.  Natacha wiggled her lacy pink thong covered ass back and forth a few times before she smacked her left ass cheek.  Her toned cheek barely moved from the smack “Hard as a rock!” she smiled.  JJJ was about to jump off the bed and take Natacha right there and then but the blonde hurriedly picked up her purse and slid her skirt back down over her hips smiling at the effect she was having on her man.  Natacha wanted to have sex but the blonde was starving and didn’t have time to redo her makeup and hair all over again.  The sexy Swede was really getting turned on, but that would have to wait until they got home. 

Natacha and JJJ left the house holding hands and the blonde got in the front seat of his car tossing her purse in the back.  JJJ glanced over as Natacha crossed her legs, the sexy jean skirt barely covering any of her tan thighs.  Smiling at how hot Natacha looked, JJJ began the drive through his neighborhood and when they came to the first stop sign Natacha purred,  “So did you see the new bra I got…check it out!” as she pulled her shirt to the side and out popped her ample left breast. “Oh…that’s right…I’m not wearing a bra today…silly me!”  She playfully giggled.  “Tell me that ain’t the most perfect breast you ever seen though!” she continued.  JJJ was infatuated with Natacha’s new fake breasts and just starred at the large fleshy mound for a few seconds watching as Natacha’s nickel sized nipple hardened in the center of the large silver dollar areola.  JJJ was gawking and totally lost in thought until the sound of the car behind him honking impatiently made him aware of where he was.  JJJ tried focusing on driving as Natacha slid her breast back inside her shirt and he accelerated away from the stop sign. 

“Things this perfect shouldn’t have to stay covered!” she said and tuned on the radio.  JJJ shook his head as he realized how cocky Natacha was getting lately ever since getting her boobs done.  The blonde spent all hours of the day in the gym, tanning, and doing cardio lately, and now she was developing a huge ego.  They made the rest of the quick drive to the beach front, parked the car and began walking down the boardwalk.  The beach was fairly crowded, and there were shops, gyms, small basketball and tennis courts scattered throughout. 

They were only walking for a few minutes when a flashing glowing bright pink neon sign lit up the night "LADIES $5000 CASH TO WRESTLE AND BEAT THE CHAMP! $200 JUST FOR TRYING"
JJJ's eyes lit up, glowing as bright as the sign, his head flew towards the gorgeous blonde who was holding his hand. 

“Holy fuckkkk! 5 grand for wrestling!” JJJ smiled from ear to ear, the busty blonde dropping his hand as she starred at the neon sign.  He was a huuuuuge catfight fan and tried a few unsuccessful times to get Natacha to wrestle another girl. 

“Don’t even think about it pervert!  I’m not wrestling…I told you that before!” The stunning blonde shook her head dismissing his comment.  “Just look at me…This face...pleeeeaaassse...I can’t get in a ring and roll around with another girl!”

“That would be soooo hot…and 5 grand if you win…come on…I can’t believe they would pay 5 grand to who”

“I’m not doing it!” Natacha shook her head side to side “Not a chance perv…let’s get going!” and the busty babe grabbed his hand and tried pulling him along.

Like a kid who found out Santa wasn’t real, JJJ’s heart dropped as he watched his girlfriend trying to drag him along.  JJJ pleaded and begged, “ Come on baby, it’s 5 grand…for wrestling…you could win and then we could take a vacation, or buy a TV, or, or”

“Forget it!” she interrupted again, “I don’t want to wrestle any one…I have never been in a fight in my life and don't see a reason to start now for a horn dog...”

This time it was JJJ who interrupted, “It’s 5 grand…come on babe…they champ is probably a light weight wanna be whose ass you can kick, we get 5 grand just like that…not to mention how hot it would be to watch you rolling around with another girl!”  The blonde swallowed and dropped JJJ’s hand and stared at him in silence, “Plllleeeeassse!!! All that time you spend in the gym...let's see how fit you really are!” he begged and pleaded, batting his blue eyes like a little puppy dog.     

“I…what…Finnnnneeee!!! The shit I do for you…I can’t believe I let you get away with this shit all the time…it’s always what you want!” she reluctantly agreed after a few seconds. 

Hand and hand JJJ and his Blonde Barbie walked into the arena, and were immediately greeted by two over grown muscle bound bouncers, “Tickets?” the one man said.

“We don’t have tickets; my girl here is going to wrestle…wrestle the champ…and win 5 grand!” JJJ said confidently. 

The man’s eyes grew wide as he turned and starred at the sexy knockout in front of him.
Looking down at the blonde who stood a foot shorter than himself, “You…you are…let me get this straight, you are going to wrestle the champ tonight?” the muscle man was almost laughing.

“That’s right she is…and we are leaving here 5 grand richer!” JJJ smiled and looked at his gal, smacking her on the ass.  Natacha paid little attention to her boyfriend, still processing what she had in theory agreed to do.

“Hold on a minute!” the man said and quickly picked up a phone and had a conversation that JJJ and his girl couldn’t hear.  The other bouncer kept starring at the stunning blonde, smiling.  In a few seconds the man on the phone hung up.  “Hold on a second, Jose will be down to meet with you…and we will show your…your girlfriend to the locker room…you sir will be taken up to his private box to watch the main event with him personally!”

JJJ smiled from ear to ear and looked at Natacha, “See…just like that we are one step closer sweetie!” 

“I don’t know…I mean this…this seems…” she never got to finish as a tall Mexican gentleman came down the stairs with a wad of paper in his hand yelling to the two bouncers.  His eyes lit up when he saw Natacha, and he quickly smiled at JJJ.  The man who had stopped halfway down the stairs, started walking again pulse and mind racing, “You…” he swallowed, stunned by her beauty, and trying to not to miss a beat quickly continued, “You agree to wrestle the champ?”  He asked and was shocked when the blonde hesitantly nodded, he then went on, “Of course senorita, and when you win you will collect five thousand US dollars, and just for trying you will get $200!  Here is your contract, I will need you to read it over...and please read it carefully, and sign it before I can allow you to participate tonight!”

JJJ snatched the contract, “Where does she sign sir?” he quickly began looking at the document scanning it half-assed.  Everything looked legit, and the man handed Natacha a pen, “Here Hun, just sign right here!” he said smiling from ear to ear. 

Natacha looked at the pen, then back at JJJ’s eyes and swallowed hard, “You didn't even read it!”

JJJ cut her off, "I read it!!! You saw me!"

"Senor and senorita...please take a few minutes and read it..." Jose asked Natacha and JJJ.

JJJ nodded "Yeah I read it, please don't worry..."

Natacha nervously smiled, and quickly scribbled her signature on the contract.  The Mexican man smiled from ear to ear, “I wish people would read what they are agreeing to senorita...but I digress...Now I will take your boyfriend up to my personal box to view the action, and George here will take you back to your changing area!  I think…” he paused starring at her, “Yes, I think you will be called The Heart Breaker in your debut match!”

JJJ liked the sound of that, “The Heart Breaker…what a fitting name!” He joked, but Natacha glared at him. 

Jose continued talking, “I will have an outfit delivered to your personal changing room, that I expect will fit you, and you will wear…” he smiled again, “Any final questions before George shows you your changing room?

Natacha shook her head and the muscle bound man stepped up and began walking down the hallway; Natacha turned around giving one final smile to JJJ before following the man back to her dressing room.  The second Natacha walked away, the Mexican man began excitedly talking to JJJ as he led him up the stairs like they were long time friends.  JJJ and he came to a door and the man never slowed as he opened it and issued JJJ inside.  The inside of the room was picture perfect, there was a wine bar, refrigerator, plasma TV’s, pool table, and more than he even could take in.  The room itself over looked the arena, but more specifically the wrestling ring. 

Jose led him to the leather couch that was right in front of a huge glass window overlooking the rowdy crowd. The Mexican man grabbed two glasses of wine and sat back as the first match of the night was about to get under way.  The matches seemed to fly by, some were close, a few were boring but the action was intense.  One average looking girl got stripped, no one suffered a real injury, and Jose and JJJ knocked back quite a few glasses of wine.  The referee was just getting the last girl out of the ring, and the man with the microphone came up.

“And now ladies and gentlemen, the match everyone has been waiting for!  Your main event, that’s right folks, its champion vs. challenger, fan favorite vs. underdog, David vs. Goliath, in a no holds barred bust up brawl!”  Screams and cheers filled the air, and the man continued, “It’s going to be your favorite and mine, The Black Amazon, defending her belt for the 8th consecutive time, going one on one in a no disqualification, no submission…ahhh hell how about NO RULES 10 count match!” the crowd went wild, “And the Black Amazon will surely have her hands full facing a cream puff, beach bunny, Playmate centerfold wanna be, straight from the ruff and rugged streets of South Central Malibu, who…seriously is this a joke…well it says here who has never even been in a fight in her life” the announcer actually chuckled at his own attempt at humor, “Standing 5’3”, is that right?  Let’s hope she has high heels on folks…weighing 101 lbs….wow we better hope the wind doesn’t blow her away…with measurement’s of 32D-23-33…all natural I am sure! Here is the Heart Breaker”

Natacha, “The Heart Breaker” was called out and the arena seemed to simultaneously burst into life upon seeing the blonde make her way to the top of the ramp.  The crowd was used to seeing mostly average looking girls competing, and when Natacha emerged they couldn’t believe what they were seeing, a Blonde Goddess emerging from the heavens.  Natacha came out wearing a bright white robe that was tied around her tiny waist, with a big red heart on the back.  The blonde was shocked at how crowded the arena was, not an empty seat in the house, and most fans were on their feet hooting and hollering like savages.  Natacha let her nerves settle in and waved out playfully to the crowd, tussling her long bleached blonde hair sending it cascading down over her shoulders ending halfway down her back.  Stepping forward slowly in her white ankle wrap 3 inch stiletto heels, the blonde smiled and playfully began undoing the belt that was holding the robe in place.  She teased the rowdy fans by peeling the material back and the crowd was going crazy, everyone in attendance was on their feet chanting and screaming wanting to see what the gorgeous girl had hidden under the robe. 

{alt}

The robe was pulled back, and Natacha looked to die for, scantily clad in a sexy white lingerie outfit, the material was the perfect color against her dark tan skin, and left little to the imagination.  A tight white lacey bra, with a small red heart smack in the middle of each cup, strained to keep most of her ample breast flesh hidden safely inside it confines, while producing a canyon of cleavage.  The blonde’s breasts looked like two perfect circles suspended in the middle of her chest, her tight exposed midsection left wide open and lightly covered with golden glitter glistening in the arena lights.  The matching lace white thong went high over her curvy hips and barely covered her crotch, again a small red heart embroidered in the front of the lacey material.  A matching white garter belt was strapped to her white thigh hi stockings which ended in a thick lacey pattern halfway up her legs, each thigh had a corresponding red heart sewn into the material in the middle of her thighs.   

The blonde’s heart shape ass was parted perfectly by the T-back white thong, leaving most of her meaty cheeks exposed, the thin material holding it together looking like dental floss.  Her hips swishing side to side, she slowly made her way down the ramp hi-fiving the fans in the front row.  The blonde was a vision of perfection and most of the males, horny as could be, all tried smacking her ass or grabbing her perfectly enhanced breasts.  Apparently one woman in the crowd took offense to Natacha’s showboating and jumped to her feet as her husband was clearly infatuated with the blonde stunner who was sexily sauntering towards them, her breasts flopping around on her chest.  The busty African woman was head and shoulders taller than the blonde who she was screaming at.  Natacha paid little attention to the loud mouth woman, instead loved the attention and reaction she was getting from the crowd.  Natacha finally saw the man sitting, mouth wide open and staring wide eyed, next to the irate woman and knew that must be the reason for her anger.  Figuring another man must have found her irresistible, and with how hot she thought she looked, who could blame this guy. 

Natacha decided to have some fun with the guy and dressed as sexy as she was she knew she could get his blood boiling and give him something to think about when he went home with the black girl standing next to him.  The blonde stopped directly in front of the man, the crowd screaming around her, the black woman yelling at the petite blonde calling her a slut.  Natacha paid no attention to any off it and instead she decided to piss the woman off as well.  Smiling, her red luscious lips glistening in the light, Natacha looked the man in the eye, “This is why they call me the Heart Breaker!”  She quickly spun around standing in the middle of the ramp directly in front of the clearly infatuated man.  The black woman was still yelling at the blonde who now stood with her back to her and the man.  Ever so slowly and seductively the Heart Breaker began to bend forward and dragged her hands along her exposed flesh.  The blonde tantalizingly slid her hands down her shapely legs, her ass sticking straight up in front of the speechless man who was practically drooling.  In seconds, Natacha’s body was bent all the way forward at the waist, both hands were around her ankles, and she wiggled her ass back and forth wildly.  Like someone getting hypnotized by a pendulum swinging to and fro, the man’s eyes went back and forth with the most amazing ass he had ever seen.  The bright white thong covered little of her fleshy cheeks, which had not a tan line to be seen anywhere. 

The woman was furiously screaming at the stunning blonde, calling her over and challenging her to a fight, swiping at Natacha’s ass as it shook side to side.  Natacha let go of her ankles, thrust her ass back and ran her hands through her hair as she gyrated her hips around and around in a sexy motion.  The blonde’s hips pumped up and down ever so seductively and the crowd was going absolutely ballistic watching the best show they had seen at the wrestling arena for sure.  The Heart Breaker leaned facing the man, but bent at the waist and smacked her right ass cheek playfully.  Natacha spun around standing right in front of the man, cupped the base of her breasts and began to playfully jiggle them in one hell of a display.  The man’s mouth hung open as he starred in awe the blonde, the black woman again trying to smack Natacha leaning over the metal crowd divider.  Natacha faced the black girl, “Don’t hate the Heart Breaker!’ she said as she spun around, kissed her hand and then smacked her ass, “In fact, you can just kiss my ass bitch!” Natacha yelled at the woman.  The busty black woman screamed at Natacha, but the blonde faced the man setting next to her, “And this is something for you to picture when you have to go home and fuck her!” and wildly shook her breasts for him a second time, the lacey bra almost loosing hold of the bouncing breasts.  The stunning blonde gave the screaming girl the middle finger and then blew a kiss to the woman's husband smiling and waving at him.   

Natacha slowly continued down the ramp, the Blonde Barbie doll having no idea that the black woman hopped over the rail and was standing only a few yards behind her.  Natacha was 5’3” and in those spiky stiletto heels stood 5’6”, and yet was still giving up almost 3 inches to the much taller woman stalking behind her.  The blonde was not only giving up height, but probably about a good 50lbs as well.  Security stood on the ramp and watched when the black woman climbed over the railing, Naomi’s husband begging her not to get involved.  The two security guards recognized the black woman as a wrestler in the league and didn’t even blink as she stood in the center of the ramp, fists cocked at her sides looking ready to fight.  The federation would allow any of their own wrestlers to get involved in matches, and since this was a no disqualification match, Natacha's scheduled opponent wouldn't even be penalized. 

{alt}

Naomi’s blood boiled as she watched the little blonde still showboating in front of her, Natacha having no clue that someone stood only a few feet behind her.  Natacha’s ass was swaying side to side as she swished her hips sexily in the heels, her arms raised over her head clapping.  The blonde knew she looked hot, damn hot, no make that smoking hot, and she wanted to make sure everyone saw, and casually took her time making her way down the ramp loving the screaming fans.  Natacha’s long blonde hair swayed as she looked side to side waving out to the ravenous crowd, which began screaming knowing Naomi was about to get involved.  That was one of the unique things about this federation, the fans loved heels, and Naomi the black gal only a few feet away, and Natacha's opponent tonight Tasha, and both fit the heel role perfectly. 

Naomi paid the crowd little attention, even though she knew they were cheering her on, and just glared at the stupid blonde bitch that had the nerve to say kiss her ass…who the fuck did she think she was, and then do that little slut dance in front of her husband!  Naomi was seeing red watching the blonde’s white thong covered ass swish side to side as she continued flirting with the guys in the crowd.  The wrestling league had a lot of average looking girls, some were pretty, one new girl Erica was absolutely gorgeous, but most were plain Jane looking and Naomi definitely had never gotten a chance to tangle with a girl nearly this perfect.  Naomi shook her head in fury and smiled as she began to formulate a plan to humiliate and teach this slut a lesson.  The busty black woman charged forward, full steam ahead; catching Natacha with both of her hands still clapping overhead, and the black woman slammed a double axe handle crashing into the blonde’s upper back.  Natacha, taken by complete surprise, groans in pain and is sent flying forward from the jarring impact, tripping awkwardly in her ankle wrapped stiletto heels, the blonde rolling down the ramp stunned. 

“That’s my fuckin man you blonde cxnt!” the black woman screamed.  “Heart Breaker?  Really you fukin whore....is that what you call yourself??? In that case meet me...I'm the Slut Squasher!!!" Naomi screamed at Natacha who is on her hands and knees starring at the arena floor wondering what the hell happened.  Naomi comes charging up from the side, rears back her black boot and sends her long leg forward slamming a jarring kick square into the blonde’s washboard stomach.  Natacha groans in agony as the wind left her body and she instantly flew through the air and flips over onto her back lying on the cool arena floor holding her aching midsection.   “You little fucking bitch...Kiss my ass!!! Is that what you said?  Kiss my ass??!!  You don’t know who you decided to fuck with little tramp!  You’re gonna be kissing my ass when I’m done with you!” Naomi screamed.  Naomi raised her spiky heeled boot high in the air and drove it stomping straight down, the hard heel tip slammed into Natacha's lower stomach just above her bright white thong.  Natacha’s tender flesh burned in pain and her hands immediately came up to try to defend herself, but Naomi was in rage, her foot rose up and shot downward.  Like a well oiled piston Naomi's muscular leg came up and then flew downward, each time the heel of the boot slamming into Natacha's midsection. 

“Shake your fuckin tits around now cxnt!” The black woman hissed and slammed another kick down this one catching Natacha’s belly button.  The crowd was on its feet screaming and cheering as the black woman seemed possessed, her heel slammed down again and again.   Natacha was on her back, her hands and arms wildly flying around trying to shield her tender stomach, her midsection already catching at least 6 or 7 kicks.  Some the Heart Breaker was able to block, but the ones that got through were beginning to take their toll, her stomach turning red from the spiky heel being driven into her tender flesh.  Natacha finally gathered her composure and hurriedly rolled away just as Naomi's boot flew through the air and slammed down into the now vacant arena floor.  Natacha was still on the ground, the cold concrete chilling her exposed thigh as she starred at Naomi instantly regretting messing with her or flirting with her husband.   

The fired up black woman never let up, as she quickly changed tactics and strode forward with a look of rage on her face.  Natacha was a second slow in getting her hands up, and Naomi helped herself to two thick handfuls of Natacha's luscious blonde hair.  “I’m sorry!  Stop…I’m sorrrrrrrrrrrry!” Natacha screams as pain suddenly explodes in her scalp as the stunned blonde's head is shook side to side like a rag doll.  The Heart Breaker was still on the cool arena floor and back and forth like a wild woman Naomi tugged on long hair seemingly hell bent on ripping the poor blonde’s hair from her scalp.  Natacha’s lovely face contorted in pain as Naomi wildly pulled and tugged side to side the blonde’s head was jerked and yanked.  Tears welled in her beautiful eyes as the crazed black woman was out to make a statement to the showboating beauty.  The Heart Breaker was shocked as the crowd was chanting, “Fuck her up!  Fuck her up!  Fuck her up!” apparently taking satisfaction in watching the stunning gal getting manhandled.  Natacha gasped in agony as Naomi bent forward and began tugging the blonde beauty upward to a standing position.   

Natacha was shocked and in pain, and couldn’t stop Naomi who was still ripping and tugging the blonde up off the floor using her long locks as a handle.  The blonde was dragged up, and Naomi maintained her tight grip on Natacha’s hair pulling her in tow towards where her husband sat.  The Heart Breaker walked awkwardly in her heels, bent over at waist level, her incredible ass parted perfectly by the bright white thong separating each fleshy ass cheek, trying her best to keep up with the black woman as it felt like her hair was being ripped from its roots.  “This slut…really Peter…this fuckin slut!” Naomi yelled at her husband who watched in eager anticipation of what was forthcoming.  “You think she’s pretty?” she asked the man and then violently pulled one hand from Natacha’s hair and sent a smack across the Swede's left cheek.  The blonde winced from the stinging smack, but Naomi was already swinging again and now it was a backhand that met her right cheek.  Natacha’s head was still held tightly with one hand in her hair, and Naomi reached her other hand behind the blondes head.  The Heart Breaker was still shocked when Naomi drove her forward, sending her head speeding downward smacking right into the metal crowd divider.  Those in the front row were going wild, as the lingerie clad beauty’s forehead rang out when it smashed down into the unforgiving metal.  Natacha feared for her beautiful face as her forehead burst into pain, the blonde's head buzzing but still held tightly by the hair.   Naomi secured her grip on the long blonde hair, reared backward and then drove forward slamming the blonde face first into the steel a second time. 

“This bitch’s gonna need a face lift when I get done!” Naomi hissed, and kept the hair hold in place.  Natacha was still bent over perfectly at waist level, both of her hands holding her aching forehead.  Naomi didn’t miss a beat yelling at her husband, “Take off your belt…now!” she hissed as he was slow in responding.  The heart shaped ass, parted by the white thong, and accented with the two straps from the garter belt was the perfect target, and Naomi’s husband looked hesitant at the blonde who was squirming side to side.  Naomi held tightly on the Heart Breaker’s hair holding her hunched over and in place and screamed, “She was so proud to show this flat ass off before…now is your chance!” She yelled.  Fans on both sides of the man were screaming for him to do it and Peter hesitated for a second.  Another woman sitting to his side grabbed the belt and pushed him out of the way.  In seconds, the leather belt shot like a lightning bolt streaking through the air and slashed home into Natacha’s exposed right ass cheek. 

“EIIIHHHHH!” the Heart Breaker howled as the leather stung like hundreds of needles pricking her skin.  Naomi held tightly onto the blonde’s thick locks and held her in place, “Again, fucking smash this skank!” she hissed.  The woman again brought the belt up and a smack filled the air as the leather cracked against the same ass cheek, a bright pink welt now visible on the fleshy mound.   Security had no problem with Naomi interfering since she was in the league, but they weren't going to allow the spectator with the belt to get involved.  The two men came rushing down the ramp, but by the time they arrived a third smack filed the air, followed by an ear piercing shriek as the leather hit home in the same location.  The Heart Breaker’s right ass cheek pulsed with pain, the flesh bright red and the belt’s welt mark visible on her tan cheek.  The guards warned the woman, but she pretended not to hear and a fourth slash hit home in the exact same location.  Natacha's body jolted forward and her ass felt like it was on fire, the crowd going wild as the woman handed Peter his belt back.

The Heart Breaker was still held tightly by the hair and Natacha squealed as her head was jerked backward by her long locks, her scalp ablaze with pain.  The blonde's eyes were tightly shut as her face was slammed forward her forehead meeting the metal crowd divider for a third time.  Naomi lost her grip on Natacha's long locks and the blonde finally fell to the floor stunned and in pain, her forehead bright red from meeting the steel rail, her ass cheek burning with pain the cool arena floor providing little solace to the sore flesh.  Natacha sat on the floor for a second and shook her head a few times trying to get her bearings.   One hand came up to her forehead, and the other gingerly felt the raised welt on her ass.  The blonde slowly fought the ringing in her forehead and brought a hand up to her burning scalp, tussling her sexy wild hair making sure it was still attached. 

{alt}

…Tasha (5’11 180lbs) who is Natacha’s scheduled opponent for the match makes her way to the top of the ramp and if possible the rowdy crowd grew even louder instantly chanting , “Here comes the champ!  Here comes the champ!  Here comes the champ!”  The crowd loved the big black monster for she handily won her matches, often hurting, embarrassing and stripping her opponents.  The large black woman took in the yells of the fans, and raised her arms in a bicep pose; the woman’s frame was thick and bulky with bulges of muscles everywhere.  She had on knee hi black boots, a black sports bra and matching running shorts.  Her long black hair was pulled to the side in a pony tail that ended on a shoulder the size of a man’s.  The black woman slowly made her way down the ramp, taking her time to get down to the ring as she was enjoying watching Naomi soften up her opponent, not that the monstrous black beast thought that she would have needed the help. 

Naomi looks up and sees The Black Amazon at the top of the ramp and listens to the chorus of cheers and yells that fill the air.  Naomi turns her attention back around just as Natacha begins making it up to her feet albeit shakily, the blonde’s ass cheek stinging.  Natacha instantly regretted allowing her stupid boyfriend to talk her into this mess, and she wanted out of the situation in the worst way.  The blonde’s scalp was pulsing with pain, and she just wanted to quit right here and now, and that fear was amplified 100 fold as she saw the monster posing at the top of the ramp.  Natacha shook her head side to side in disbelief wondering what the hell she was supposed to do against that muscle bound freak.  The Heart Breaker began back peddling in pure fear, her heart racing and her stomach churning nervously wanting no part of any wrestling match with Tasha.  Her pulse raced and she saw Naomi stalking towards her from the side, as she backed up she stumbled over her spiky white stilettos.  Naomi, smiling from ear to ear at seeing the horror setting in rushes forward and grabs the blonde’s forearm.  Natacha eyes go wide and the blonde tries to pull away, “Please…please….let me go!” she begs and tries ripping her forearm free, but Naomi is just too strong. 

“You…your’e fuckin beggin me after flaunting your fake tits in my man’s face!”  Naomi yelled at the stunned blonde who soon finds her body being spun around and around as Naomi's grip tightens on her forearm.  Natacha is spun awkwardly as her hair shoots about wildly covering her face, the blonde barely able to keep her footing.  The bra bounces wildly on her chest, long hair spraying outward, and Natacha's body teeters and almost topples to the ground.  The black woman never slowed her spin and around and around the Heart Breaker is spun as Naomi's grip crushes her forearm keeping her held upright.  The spinning blonde beauty tried jerking her arm free but was helpless as she was spun in a wide circle.  “You’ll be beggin for a doctor when Tasha gets through with you!” Naomi yelled.

Natacha was about to lose her footing when Naomi finally released her grip and sent the Swede flying forward.  Natacha groaned in agony as her lower spine slams into the steel crowd divider, the wind shooting from her frame leaving her stunned.  The Heart Breaker’s upper body bent backward over the metal divider and a woman in the crowd steps up and latches onto Natacha’s long blonde hair from behind.  Natacha wailed in agony as she was facing Naomi and had no idea who was ripping wildly on her hair, her hair pulled so hard she was now starring straight up at the arena ceiling.  The fans were going crazy as the fan had Natacha’s hair and roughly held the blonde in place allowing Naomi to stalk forward and slam a jarring right cross shooting through the air.  The blow caught Natacha right in the belly button and the blonde wanted to crumple to the floor, but the attacker ripped her hair backward again.  Tears coated the Heart Breakers eyes, the match hadn’t even started, and so far 3 different women had already attacked her...none were even her scheduled opponent!

The woman she couldn't see held tightly on her long hair, and Natacha’s hands were trying to pry her hair free, leaving her midsection wide open.  The blonde’s wash board abs took another jarring blow, followed by a shot to the ribs.  Natacha's scalp was blazing with pain for each time she was punched her body reflexively bucked forward but her head was held in place by her hair.  A fourth punch crushed her lower stomach, catching her just above the thong line.  Security finally came over and restrained the woman and the blonde crumpled to the arena floor praying and begging Naomi to leave her alone.  Natacha shook her head and pleaded, but Naomi gave the beauty no rest and keeps up the attack, again latching onto Natacha’s forearm.  Natacha pulled and tugged wildly trying to free her wrist but Naomi began dragging the blonde away from the divider.  The black woman squeezes Natacha's tiny wrist and again starts spinning the blonde around and around.  Natacha struggles to stay on her feet as her ankle twists awkwardly in her heel, but the blonde was pulled along harshly in tow.  Naomi spun around and around for a few more moments then flings her opponent flying forward, again right towards the screaming fans.  Natacha screams in agony as a crack fills the air when the blonde’s spine meets the metal crowd divider again, this time instantly dropping her to the arena floor in a world of pain. 

The crowd was going ballistic, screaming and begging Naomi to continue her attack, and the black woman smiled from ear to ear as she steps forward. Naomi grabs two handfuls of Natacha's thick hair and starts ripping and tugging, the blonde wailing in pain as her scalp blazed.  A long scream fills the air as Natacha is ripped to her feet, her hair used as a handle.  Natacha was bent over at waist level and found herself being dragged towards the ring, the crowd screaming at the bent over beauty whose right cheek was bright red with a leather belt outline imprinted on her once flawless flesh.  Hunched over the blonde was pawing at Naomi’s wrists trying to free her precious locks from Naomi’s tight grip, but the large black woman held securely as yet again she again began spinning.  Natacha was in pain and totally disoriented as she went round and round for a few seconds before Naomi released her prey.  Natacha's incredible body sped forward and she flew towards the steel steps leading up towards the ring.  A huge boom filled the air as the blonde's lower spine slammed into the steel stairs and instantly sent Natacha's crumpling to the arena floor. 

Natacha was in a world of pain and on the ground holding her aching spine, the crowd screaming and yelling, seeming to feed the black woman’s rage onward.   With her arms behind her holding her back, Natacha’s tight stomach was left wide open and Naomi took full advantage.  The irate woman stepped forward and slammed a jarring kick flying through the air and square into the blonde's stomach.  Natacha's body flew backward right into the metal steps, knocking the wind out of the dazed beauty.  Natacha was allowed no rest as Naomi bends forward and grabs a handful of her long hair.  The aching beauty winced as her scalp flared in pain as she was pulled up to her feet, praying for an end to the torment.   Naomi begins to push Natacha under the bottom ring rope and Tasha, the monstrous black woman, hi-fives Naomi and thanks her for the help. 

Tasha dashed forward and slides under the ropes, her huge frame taking up almost half of the corner of the ring.  Naomi satisfied so far, walks backward up the ramp, hi-fiving the fans who were screaming and cheering her on.  The black woman slaps a few more hands, waves out appreciatively, and climbs over the railing to sit back down next to her husband.  Inside the ring, the referee is unsure what to do as he looks at Natacha lying on the mat, crumpled in a heap holding her aching back.  Tasha stands on the opposite side of the ring flexing and posing, pointing at Natacha making fun of the lifeless beauty. Tasha was about to walk over to the Heart Breaker, but the ref got in her face and issues her right back to her corner.  Slowly Natacha begins to push herself off the mat and rises off the canvas, the sexy blonde’s body racked with pain.  The blonde latches onto the middle rope, and begins tugging at it slowly using it to pull herself upward.  The crowd was chanting and screaming for the ref to start the fight, when finally the striped shirt man calls for the bell signaling the start of the match.

The bell rang and Natacha, the Heart Breaker, didn’t make a move, but stood in her corner struggling to stand up.  Tasha smiled at her blonde opponent and then sprang out of her corner and charged full steam ahead.  Natacha meekly put her hands up and turned her head to the side at the last second preparing to brace for the forthcoming impact.  Big mistake as Tasha lowered her shoulder and knocked Natacha right off her feet with a powerful spear straight into her tight stomach.  Natacha’s body flew through the air from the jarring impact, knocking her crashing back into the turnbuckle.  The impact sent Natacha jostling back from the corner and then staggering forward for a second before the beauty tripped and fell down to the mat face first.  Natacha didn’t know if she was dreaming as she lay on the canvas, but the blonde suddenly screamed as Tasha reached down, grabbed two handfuls of long thick hair and ripped upward.  “”Eiiiiihhhhhhh!” The blonde shrieked as her upper body was yanked off the canvas.  Natacha scrambled up to her knees as it felt like her precious hair was going to ripped from her scalp, the blonde being hauled upward painfully.  In seconds the monstrous black woman had the gasping beauty completely off the canvas.

Natacha fumbled for footing, and Tasha still had one hand wound tightly in long blonde locks, the black monster starring down into Natacha's enchanting eyes.  Tasha held the blonde tightly in place by the hair, and never let on about the whistling fist that was already on its way shooting forward to smash into the Natacha' exposed stomach.  Natacha’s mouth dropped open as she was left gasping for breath her body crumpling to the side in response to the powerful punch that stole the life from her.  As Natacha was hunching over holding her aching midsection, Tasha stepped forward and drove her booted foot shooting into Natacha’s tender stocking covered thigh.  Natacha’s legs buckled and the blonde winced in pain, long hair covering her face as she stood lifeless.  Natacha couldn't get her breath, and Tasha cocked her fist back again this time bringing it up from the floor and burying it deep into the blonde’s stomach, smashing into the front of her garter belt.  Natacha eyes went wide and she instantly dropped to the mat and curled into the fetal position, grasping for breath that seemed to not be coming as she held her midsection struggling to breathe. 

Tasha stepped back, laughing at how weak her opponent was, and began to flex for the crowd.  Arms, almost as big as Natacha’s thighs glistened in the arena light, rock hard and bulging, and the crowd was screaming and shouting encouragement to the Black Amazon.   Her boots slammed into the mat causing the ring to shake as she slowly paraded around, loving listening to her fans before she finally walked over to the Heart Breaker.  The blonde still lay on the mat, kicking her legs, white heels grinding into the canvas in hopes of easing the pain coursing through her body.   Tasha confidently reached down snatching hold of Natacha’s long hair and again latched on tightly.  The black woman’s muscular arms strained as she flexed while pulling upward and started lifting the blonde of the canvas using just her long hair as a handle   

“Myyyy haiiiiirrrrrr!” Natacha shrieked as the blonde prayed she didn’t lose clumps of her long precious locks as she felt her body rising into the air.  Once the screaming blonde was on her feet, Tasha latched onto her forearm and slowly spun her dazed foe around and around.  The black woman held tightly as Natacha awkwardly went around and around until the Amazon finally let her go, the blonde sent flying towards the ropes.  Natacha’s upper body hit the ring ropes, stretched them to the max until they snapped back, sending her hurtling back towards the Black Amazon.  Tasha never missed a beat and showed her in ring prowess, charging forward at the rebounding blonde with her arm raised and outstretched to the side ready to take her head off.  Natacha was too dazed to bring her arms up in time to defend herself and the jarring clothesline caught her squarely in the throat.  The crowd went wild as the sheer power of the blow caused the stunning girl to flip in a complete 360 in mid air before crashing down face first on the canvas.   

Natacha had no idea what hit her as the whole arena seemed to be shaking, breath not coming to the stunned blonde who tried to take in oxygen.  A dull ringing echoed in her head and she tried to get her bearings just as the big black woman resumed the attack. Tasha bent down and this time slid one arm underneath the blonde’s back while the other snaked underneath her thigh.  The black woman bent her knees for support, and showed just how strong she was, rearing back and scooping up the shocked beauty.  The Heart Breaker was only vaguely aware of being hoisted upward; Tasha had one arm between Natacha's thighs, hefting her in the air shoulder high.  Displaying her awesome strength, Tasha casually paraded around the ring, displaying Natacha’s wriggling body in the air, her biceps straining yet tightly holding her captive in front of her.  The black woman repositioned Natacha like a sack over her shoulder and then the Black Amazon brought her free hand up and sent it smacking down on Natacha’s blistered right ass cheek.  Natacha bucked in the air trying to free herself, then her ass taking a second and third smack.  Between the lashes from the belt and the stinging smack her poor tender flesh blazed with pain.  A fourth smack had her fleshy cheek jiggling wildly, the fifth caused her to cry out in pain as the flesh was bright red and burning.  Tasha smacked her captive’s ass cheek a final time and then stepped forward, planted her foot, and slammed the helpless beauty down to the mat.  Natacha's body flew through the air, struck the mat, and then bounced back up almost a foot.   The blonde laid moaning, spread eagle on the canvas, her breasts bouncing around in the sexy lacy white bra.  The crowd was going wild and Tasha pumped her fist in the air apparently just getting warmed up, while Natacha lay on the mat in agony. 

The blonde was trying to reach around to massage her throbbing back, but Tasha again maintained the attack, bending down and latching onto Natacha’s hair.  Natacha winced as she was pulled painfully to her feet and dragged by the hair over to the corner of the ring where the Black Amazon drove the blonde’s angelic face slamming down into the top turnbuckle.  Natacha’s nose took the brunt of the blow and the blonde’s enchanting eyes were coated with tears as Tasha ripped back on her hair and began dragging her to another corner.  Using her forward motion, as Tasha neared the next corner the big black woman drove Natacha face first into the second turnbuckle.  Natacha groaned as she staggered and stumbled, but was still held tightly in place by the hair, her hands coming up to shield her aching nose.  Tasha yanked the aching beauty upright and dragged her to the next corner where she again drove Natacha’s face into the turnbuckle.  Natacha’s face smacked down, but Tasha didn’t drag her to the last corner.  Instead the black woman drove Natacha’s face down, and then again, and again.  The crowd began a chant as the blonde was helpless as the crazed black woman held her tightly by the hair and smashed her face down again and again.  When the screaming count reached ten, the black woman ripped backward on Natacha’s long hair and threw the stunned blonde back down to the mat.  Natacha squealed as she was forcefully driven back to the mat, landing on her shapely thong covered ass.

The blonde sat on the canvas, her hand coming up to her nose praying it wasn't bleeding or damaged.  Her hand showed no blood, but her sore nose was pulsing with pain.  Natacha wanted out of the situation, but had no idea how to get out.  The blonde quickly slid on all fours and began crawling over to the ring ropes.   The Black Amazon was far from done though and reaching down, Tasha grabbed two fists full of hair and yanked Natacha up to a standing position.  The blonde stumbled awkwardly in her high heels and Tasha waited for Natacha to get her balance before she slammed her balled fist into the blonde’s tight midsection.  The Heart Breaker sought breath that wasn't coming, and her upper half shot forward in response to the powerful punch.  Tasha latched onto Natacha’s hair and slid her head between her rock hard thighs and quickly locked her ankles together pinning the blonde’s in place in a standing head scissor.   

Natacha was hunched over at waist level, the blonde’s ass jiggled seductively back and forth as she tried to pry herself loose.  The crowd loved it as side to side Natacha's ass worked and forth in hopes of dislodging her head from the vice like thighs of Tasha.  Pressure mounted in the blonde's temples and Natacha began pushing on Tasha's thighs but it had little effect, her head pulsing in pain.  The black woman felt Natacha's head slipping slightly and she quickly bent forward wrapping her thick arms around the Heart Breaker’s tiny midsection.  Rock hard arms flexed tightly and Tasha heaved back hoisting her opponent into the air.  Natacha was heaved effortlessly upward and held in place completely upside down, her hair spraying down resting on the mat, her breasts almost spilling from the confines of her lacy white bra.  The black woman grunted and held Natacha suspended in mid air, all the blood rushing into her head.  Tasha held tightly, and then leapt upward sending both fighters shooting into the air and crashing down onto the canvas.  Tasha executed a text book perfect pile driver as Natacha’s head slammed down into the canvas leaving the blonde sprawled on the mat, her body twitching from the hellacious impact.  The arena seemed to be spinning as the blonde heard the crowd yelling, but couldn’t make out sounds or voices as a dull ringing echoed in her head.     

Natacha again found herself being dragged up, this time by the forearm; the blonde’s world was spinning as she stumbled around the ring.  Tasha wound up and spun the Heart Breaker around and then threw her harshly backward into the corner.  Natacha was slammed into the corner, her back jarring against the turnbuckle stunning her.  The black woman reached forward grabbing hold of the middle ropes on either side of the turnbuckle and quickly lowered her shoulder.  Tasha showed her in ring prowess as she used the ropes to propel herself forward, driving her shoulder into Natacha’s stomach.  A whoompf filled the air as the wind was driven from the blonde, but Tasha still held the ropes and dropped back only to shot forward again, her shoulder burying into Natacha’s belly button.  Natacha was in trouble, her face was bright red and she struggled to breathe as she hung in the corner.  Tasha repeated the move again and again completely knocking the wind out of Natacha, using the ropes to catapult her forward each time.  The blonde’s head whipped to the side, her breasts bouncing around on her chest every time the black monster’s shoulder drove into her tender midsection.   

Tasha stepped back and Natacha dropped from the ropes falling down onto her ass, completely winded and her stomach aching.  Tasha only took a second to catch her breath and reached down grabbing a fistful of hair and helped lift her weakened opponent right back up onto her feet.  Tasha held Natacha by the back of her hair, secured a tight two handed grip, and forced Natacha to bend over slightly as she drove the blonde’s face into the top ring rope.  Forcefully, Tasha pushed Natacha’s forehead against the top rope and then began dragging her along the ruff ring rope, grinding her tender flesh across the stinging material.  Natacha shrieked as her forehead felt like it was on fire, the tuff ring rope tearing into her skin, the black woman laughing evilly.  When Tasha reached the turnbuckle she pulled Natacha’s head back by the hair and slammed it downward, driving her face first into the leather turnbuckle.  The blonde’s nose burst into pain, but the poor beauty got no rest as Tasha kept her viscous hair hold in place and started walking to the next turnbuckle again grinding and raking Natacha’s forehead against the top rope. 

Screams and pleas filled the air as Natacha was dragged over the ruff ring rope, and then slammed face first into the buckle again.  Tasha repeated the move walking completely around the ring until she slammed Natacha’s face into each turnbuckle.  When she was done and had mashed the blonde’s face into each of the four turnbuckles, poor Natacha’s forehead was beat red and tender from being dragged along the ropes.  The dazed blonde found herself chest first in the corner, and Tasha wasted little time as the black woman stepped back and quickly spread the blonde's legs apart   The Heart Breaker had no idea what was forth coming, the ring seemed to be shaking under her weak legs.  The black woman bent down and evilly brought her forearm flying upward parting Natacha's stocking covered legs slamming it deep into her crotch from behind.  The crowd went wild and pain like she had never felt before exploded in between the blonde’s legs, the black woman clapping her hands happily.  Natacha tried to scream out in agony but her mouth hung open in an “O” and her eyes rolled back.  Falling to her knees, her mouth open in a silent scream, it all seemed to be a horrible nightmare that she couldn't wake from.  Natacha toppled on her back and moved very slowly as she managed to gingerly get her hands onto her wounded crotch and tried to ease the searing pain.  Her heeled feet were weekly kicking the mat, while her hands rubbed up and down her throbbing and pulsing womanhood.       

Tasha dropped down to the mat, rolled to the side and slid outside the ring.  The big black woman quickly reached up under the bottom ring rope, and secured a grip on Natacha’s white stocking covered left ankle.  Tasha reared back and slammed Natacha’s left knee cap square into the steel pole, the blonde’s upper body shooting of the canvas as a whole new level of pain flooded her body.  Natacha tried to pull her leg free, but the black woman held tightly onto her tiny ankle and the blonde screamed out in agony as her knee cap met the steel for a second time.  The blonde’s leg was bent at a horrific angle and she thrashed wildly on the canvas like a fish out of water as the sadistic black woman repeated the move a third time, again stretching the blonde’s lower leg in a way the human body wasn’t meant to maneuver.  Natacha desperately tried to pull herself away as her ligaments in her knee cap felt like they would snap like a stretched rubber band at any second.  The blonde kicked out and tried pulling and breaking free but her knee cap met the steel a fourth time.  Again the black woman held the blonde’s knee against the unforgiving steel and kept pushing back.  Natacha was shrieking and beating the canvas when she was finally able to roll over onto her back causing Tasha to lose her grip on her ankle.  Natacha gingerly pulled her leg upward grabbing hold of her throbbing knee while moaning painfully lying on the mat.  The blonde was begging for help as tears welled in her beautiful eyes. 

Tasha walked around outside of the ring, hi-fiving her fans and flexing her muscles for a few seconds.  The big black woman slowly walked up the steps leading into the ring and latched onto Natacha’s left ankle and got ready to do a few submission moves that she was famous for.  Tasha wrapped the Heart Breaker’s ankle around her leg, spun around, and went down to the mat applying a text book figure four smack dab in the center of the ring.   Natacha had no idea what the hell kind of hold she was in, but within seconds, she began shaking and felt a rapidly growing ache in her already sore knee.  Tasha was rearing back on her ankle increasing the pressure in her knee, the blonde soon pounding the mat shaking her head side to side.  Natacha began elevating the frequency of her pleas, screams, and begs as the pain grew by the second.  The sadistic black gal loved hearing the sexy blonde begging for mercy, and had no intention of releasing the crippling hold. 

Natacha was desperately looking for a way out, screaming in utter agony as the hold was now on for over a minute.  Twisting and turning only seem to make the pain flare and she was beside herself trying to figure a way out.  Tasha was putting everything she had into hurting Natacha, and the blonde was now shaking her head side to side screaming her submission. The referee did little, as there were no submissions in the match, and he could only watch the lingerie clad lovely squirm and scream in agony.  Natacha dug her palms into the mat and began trying to crawl to the ropes, falling miserably as Tasha just kept the pressure up.  The blonde was screaming for help praying for an end to the agony, hoping the God awful hold didn't do any permanent damage.  Minute two of the hold brought a whole new level of pain as Natacha’s knee felt like the tendons were going to snap any second.  The blonde tried to thrust her body to the side or turn over, but Tasha had applied this hold far too many times to far too many girls in the past.  Natacha was stuck and screaming out in pain as she tried pushing herself back towards the ropes.  The blonde pushed her hands into the mat and pushed back, gaining an inch closer to the ropes, but at this rate her knee would be snapped.  Tasha was taunting her, but Natacha continued the arduous crawl toward freedom at a snails pace.  The blonde was deathly afraid her knee was broken when suddenly Tasha released the hellacious hold. 

Tasha stood in the corner of the ring, taunting the lingerie clad beauty to get off the mat, but Natacha couldn’t move.  The Heart Breaker tried to stand up, but her knee felt like it wouldn’t work.  Tasha grew impatient and latched onto Natacha's left ankle, the blonde's aching knee shooting with pain instantly.  With a tight grip, Tasha stays standing, steps on the inside of Natacha’s thigh and twists the blonde’s ankle outward.  Natacha wails in agony and pounds the mat once the ankle lock is in place, the blonde again screaming her submission.  Natacha can’t put much into kicking her left leg free as her knee is still throbbing from the hellacious figure four and the blonde pounds the mat in agony.  Tasha is all smiles as she has Natacha gasping in pain while she violently twists and pulls her ankle to the side eliciting another cry of anguish.  Natacha is growing desperate and her righ

Offline jjj11100

• God Member
Re: A Swedish Stunner to the Slaughter
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 10:20:10 PM »
Natacha is growing desperate and her right leg furiously tries to kick at Tasha.  Tasha pulls and twists the ankle making sure to jar Natacha’s knee each time narrowly dodging the thrashing blonde’s kicks.  Head shaking wildly, Natacha is going crazy trying to free herself to no avail, her knee cap burning with pain.  The blonde tries rolling out of the hold, but it’s held tightly and she screams out as Tasha again tweaks the ankle sending a jolting pain shooting through Natacha’s knee. 

Tasha decides to change tactics, lets the blonde’s leg fall limply to the mat, and quickly slams a kick into Natacha’s midsection.  The blonde groaned and lay on her back in agony, and Tasha hurriedly dropped down onto her knees, positioning them atop of Natacha’s hair pinning her head tightly against the canvas.  Natacha tried rising her torso upward, but was unsuccessful as her hair was held tightly against the mat.  Panic filled the poor blonde beauty whose hands quickly came up in response to grab at Tasha.  Tasha easily grabbed hold of both of Natacha’s wrists and then pinned them to the floor while moving her body upward so her crotch was just above the blonde’s face.  Tasha slid forward lowering her sweaty crotch and ass right upon Natacha’s face.  Natacha put everything she had into trying to wiggle side to side as she struggled beneath the weight of Tasha’s frame.  Tasha took a few seconds and then positioned herself perfectly so she buried Natacha’s face completely under her shorts.  Tasha’s knees still pinned Natacha’s arms to the mat and then she began grinding her sweaty crotch and ass up and down over Natacha’s perfect face. 

What a contrast in the center of the ring, Tasha in all black and her dark skin, sitting atop of the tan blonde in all white. Panic raced through the blonde's body as she was being crushed beneath Tasha’s muscular ass, try as she did her face was pinned in place and unable to draw breath.  Tasha glanced down at Natacha’s flawless body pinned beneath her, her chest heaving, her left leg hanging limply from the grueling hold, the blonde unable to muster the strength to free herself.  Tasha starred at those luscious breasts and began sliding her crotch back and forth over Natacha’s face, grinding her pussy all over it.  Natacha's little lacy white thong with the heart covering her womanhood and sexy garter belt, faster and faster she began riding the blonde's face.  The sexy thigh hi's and stiletto heels covering her shapely legs, The Black Amazon's was working herself in a frenzy, while making sure her opponent took in her sweaty smell.  Now it was Tasha's pulse that raced as she starred at the flawless mound of flesh beneath her, grinding her crotch like a wild woman. 

Natacha’s body thrashed less and less as the hold went on for a minute, and Tasha slid upward lifting herself inches up off Natacha’s face.  The blonde gasped and gagged sucking in air as her lungs quickly filled up with much needed oxygen.  Tasha, not wanting to give her too much of a chance to recover slid her ass back down covering Natacha’s face burying it beneath her crotch.  Natacha’s face was once again engulfed beneath the sweaty stench of Tasha’s crotch; the blonde now began bucking her hips in the air.  Tasha watched Natacha's hips pump and hump the air, the black woman's crotch slid up and down over the blonde's nose which was driving her pussy crazy.   Natacha was desperate as she couldn’t take in any air, only the stink coming from Tasha’s crotch, up and down her hips bucked seductively.  The sadistic black woman was driving herself crazy watching the blonde's unintentional sexual display, hips still pumping; now her stocking covered legs were parted wide open, the thin thong just covering her pubic mound.  The black woman felt herself getting too aroused and quickly spun off the blonde who gasped and sucked in air upon being freed. 

Tasha walked behind her grounded opponent, bent over the aching blonde and grabbed onto the lacey bra strap.  Tasha was all smiles as she ripped backward and began pulling the blonde off the canvas using the bra like a handle.  Natacha’s body was slowly being pulled upward off the mat as the material began tearing into the base of her breasts.  The material pulled upward, and gravity and exhaustion pushed her downward, the blonde’s breasts slowly popping up threatening to leap of the confines of the white bra.  A chant echoed throughout the arena, “We want puppies…We want puppies…We want puppies!” but the Heart Breaker paid little attention to what was being said.  Instead the blonde found her upper half being pulled higher and higher off the canvas, the underwire of the bra pushing her breasts up higher and higher inside the cups.  In seconds the material began sliding upward, and it was only a matter of time before Natacha’s miraculous melons burst out form the safety of the bra.  The crowd was deafening, screaming and begging for Tasha to display the blonde’s naked bosom, the Heart Breaker lying face down on the mat, both hands holding her exposed orbs.  Tasha stepped forward and unclasped the bra letting the material slide down Natacha and quickly locked both hands in her opponent’s long hair and pulled her up to her feet. 

{alt}

Natacha screamed as she tried to put weight on her aching left leg, and her hands shot down from her now free swinging breasts and held onto her aching knee.  The crowd went crazy, there was the blonde bombshell standing topless in the ring, left in white thong, matching white garter belt, thigh hi stockings, and stilettos.  Tasha started dragging the Heart Breaker over to the corner of the ring, and the blonde struggled to keep up with the black woman as she hobbled awkwardly holding her throbbing left knee.  Natacha’s knee did give out, but before she crumbled to the mat Tasha was able to throw the blonde backward into the turnbuckle.  Natacha's back hit hard and the wind was knocked out of her in one quick move, her exposed chest bouncing uncontrollably.  Tasha wasted no time following up as she lowered a shoulder and slammed forward into Natacha’s tight stomach.  Natacha moaned as her back was blasted into the turnbuckle, as she was clearly dazed from the sudden onslaught.  Tasha dropped back a step and brought a stinging forearm smack across Natacha's exposed chest.  Natacha gasped as the black woman had the audacity to smack her prized breasts!  The blonde was still in shock as Tasha’s backhand lashed across her hanging orbs once again.  Breasts stinging and bouncing, the Heart Breaker’s arms came up to shield her chest, but Tasha stepped back lowering her shoulder and drove it straight into Natacha’s stomach.  Natacha’s was breathless and stumbled from the corner for a few seconds and then crashed face first down to the canvas.   

“Show us her tits! Show us her tits! Show us her tits!” Filled the air as the rowdy crowd chanted wildly.  Tasha looked out to her screaming fans and decided to do just that.  Again the black woman slowly bent down, grabbed the blonde’s forearm and dragged her upward.  Natacha’s left leg buckled and gave out, but Tasha held her tightly in place.   The black woman quickly slid her arms underneath both of the blonde’s arms and pulled her hands upward locking in a perfect Full Nelson.  The blonde’s exquisite body was left fully on display, her large nipples standing at attention, both nickel sized tips rock hard in the center of her dark silver dollar sized areolas.  Natacha screamed for release as Tasha roughly forced her to parade her proud puppies slowly around the ring for all to see.  The crowd screamed as Tasha went around the ring making sure each side got a good long view of the exposed beauty.  The Heart Breaker’s head hung down in exhaustion, and her long hair actually began covering her exposed orbs.  Tasha wouldn't hear of this and she sadistically shook Natacha's body, making her bare boobs jiggle and bounce uncontrollably, much to the delight of the crowd while her hair was whipped from side to side like a rag doll.  Tasha smiled ear to ear as she walked her trophy around slowly, really enjoying dominating the stunning blonde.  Natacha’s leg kept buckling, and her breasts whipped side to side smacking into each other as the black monster shook her wildly about, but she was helpless but to endure the hold.

Tasha felt the sweaty blonde's body start to slide out of the hold and the big black woman took advantage.  Tasha released the Full Nelson but didn't let the blonde fall, scooping up the shocked beauty with one arm between Natacha's thighs, hefting her in the air shoulder high.  Tasha paraded around the ring, displaying Natacha’s wriggling body in the air before finally slamming the helpless beauty down to the mat.  Natacha's body flew down, struck the mat, and laid spread eagle staring at the ceiling.  Tasha loomed over Natacha whose breath had again been completely taken from her and smiled as she planned her next move. 

Tasha rolled Natacha onto her chest, the blonde offering no resistance as she was casually flipped over.  The black gal bent down latched onto the Heart Breaker’s wrists from behind and began pulling backward.  Natacha's exposed breasts were soon pulled up off the canvas as the black woman was tugging back on her wrists.  Soon Natacha was yelling in pain as Tasha’s foot came forward planting itself right between her shoulder blades,  the blonde trapped in the center of the ring held tightly in a surfboard.  Natacha’s breasts shook about her chest as the blonde wildly tried to pull her arms free but Tasha was far too strong.   Her long hair shot outward as her head shook in agony, her shoulders being ripped backward unnaturally.  Tasha casually pulled back on the blonde's arms while her foot was driving Natacha down to the mat.  The black woman watched in satisfaction and held tightly on the blonde's arms, rearing backward she raised her foot from Natacha's back and then drove it forward.  Natacha’s upper body wanted to shoot forward but Tasha held her tightly in place.  Tasha’s foot kicked down again, the blonde’s shoulders feeling like they were going to pop from their sockets.  The black boot came up again and this time smashed downward right into the back of the blonde's head.  Tasha lost her grip on Natacha's wrists and the blonde went painfully face first into the canvas. 

Tasha reached down grabbing the blonde's right wrist and pulled her onto her feet.  Natacha stood shakily on her throbbing left leg, but Tasha began using Natacha's hair to lead her around the ring.  Tasha dragged her toward the turnbuckle and sent her head first between the top and middle ropes in the corner, driving her already aching right shoulder square into the steel post of the ring.  Natacha groaned in agony when her shoulder slammed into the steel pole and her body went back down to the canvas yet again.  The blonde lay on her back in agony as she reached for her pain-wracked shoulder.  Tasha, not about to let up, quickly reached down grabbing Natacha by the right wrist and pulled her up in toe, jerking on the blonde's arm sending pain shooting through her shoulder.  Still holding Natacha's wrist, Tasha slid it behind the blonde's back and ripped it upward.  Natacha jumped to her tip toes trying to alleviate the pain as the black gal pulled the blonde's wrist almost up to her hair, her large breasts thrust upward in quite a display.  Natacha squealed as she vainly tried to break out of the painful hold, but Tasha drove her forward shooting into the turnbuckle.  Natacha went in breasts first against padded turnbuckle, Tasha following up and quickly swung as jarring kick around slamming a kick into Natacha's aching left knee.

Natacha went straight down to the mat holding her damaged knee, but Tasha seemed far from done.  Tasha reached down again grabbing hold of Natacha's left ankle; the black woman wrapped the blonde's leg around her own and began torturing Natacha's knee with a well-executed leg lock.  Natacha upper body shot up as she reached up for her pulsing knee with her left hand while feverishly slapping her right hand against the mat.   Tasha cruelly curled the joint of Natacha’s knee around her own while twisting unmercifully upon her already weakened ankle.  Natacha wailed and tried to use her hands and push away, but as she did Tasha was sure to move along with her to keep the hold locked in.  Tasha tweaked and wrenched upon the ankle for nearly a half-minute before turning loose and allowing the leg to fall heavily onto the canvas. 

Natacha pulled her leg up trying to grab hold of the knee, but Tasha bent over and latched onto the left ankle again.  Tasha quickly lifted her damaged leg back into the air holding and twisting the ankle until the pressure forced Natacha to roll over onto her side pounding the mat.  Tasha held Natacha’s ankle in place and then slammed her booted foot against the inner portion of Natacha’s knee.  Natacha's leg was held in place and the jarring kick drove the blonde's knee awkwardly out in a gruesome angle.  The black woman dropped the blonde's ankle and Tasha hurriedly dropped to the mat and slid beneath the ropes landing on the arena floor.  Tasha reached up into the ring and grabbed Natacha by the same ankle and pulled the blonde across the canvas and into the corner.  Tasha had Natacha's leg beneath the ropes and swung her leg outward, then driving the inner section of the kneecap area square into the corner post.  Natacha shrieked as her knee met the metal pole and awkwardly was driven into the steel.  She struggled to reach down for her left leg screaming in agony as Tasha slammed Natacha's knee into the steel a second time.  Natacha's eyes streamed tears as Tasha seemed intent on crippling the poor beauty.   

The crowd suddenly began cheering as a very attractive blonde made her way through the aisle and jumped over the metal divider.  The blonde was wearing an incredibly sexy outfit, cut off Jean shorts that just held her fleshy ass cheeks inside, a sleeveless white shirt that just had two buttons holding two full breasts hidden, while leaving open a rock hard stomach.  Security immediately recognized the girl, Erica, who had just had her first match last week, a one sided slaughter in which the blonde lost rather painfully.  Before Natacha’s debut tonight, Erica was undoubtedly the hottest girl the league had ever had on its roster.  She Erica stood 5’6” and had the body of a Playboy Centerfold, 32D-25-34, with a face to match.  Her midsection was fit and tone, and her shapely thighs and large full breasts accentuated her tiny waist perfectly.  She had thick long blonde wavy hair that cascaded over her shoulders and ended in tiny curls flowing down over her bosom easily reaching halfway down her back.  Erica had a stunningly beautiful face with high cheek bones and a thin nose, with thick sultry full red coated lips.   

{alt}

Erica apparently had seen enough and dashed over to grab something from the side of the ring.  The new blonde stunner came charging back with a metal chair in her hands and snuck right up behind Tasha who was still ramming Natacha's left knee into the pole.  The blonde reared back and the metal flew through the air and made a loud pang as it slammed into the black woman's head from behind.  Like a sack of bricks Tasha went crumpling down to the ground in a heap, but Erica wasn't going to take any chances and slammed the chair into the back of her head yet again.  Tasha's body convulsed on the ground and Erica slid in the ring to check on Natacha. 

The Swede was lying on the mat sobbing and holding her knee when Erica tried helping her up.  Natacha tried to stand, her knee giving out instantly, but Erica held Natacha up so the blonde could rest on her for support.  The ref looked on having no choice but to allow Erica’s assistance, as she had already competed in a match and this was now perfectly legal.  Slowly, painfully, carefully Natacha leaned on Erica for support, and it wasn’t long before they made it to the ropes.  The crowd was booing and screaming for Tasha to get up, but the black woman hadn’t stirred.  Erica helped the aching Swede through the ropes and then led Natacha over to Tasha's lifeless body.  The Heart Breaker wanted to go no closer, but Erica reminded her about the $5 grand prize for winning.  Slowly the blonde limped over and with Hillary's help they spun Tasha over and onto her back so her shoulders were resting on the cool arena floor.  No one could have foreseen this stunning turn of events, and the referee seemed to be the most surprised.  When Natacha's aching body fell atop of the Black Amazon's the ref was hesitant to begin his count, the man looked around hesitantly.  He knew that the count would have to reach ten, and he reluctantly started very slowly.  Natacha sat astride Tasha, praying for an end to the match, looked up at the referee who was only at a three count. 

Fans were booing, until Naomi leapt back over the railing and sprinted towards the ring.  Erica turned in time to see the charging black woman and did her best to intercept her from breaking up the count.   After five quick strides, Naomi lowered her shoulder and slammed squarely into the blonde, and Naomi’s momentum carried her forward and sent both girls going down to the concrete below.  Erica took the worst of it, landing harshly on her chest as her hands were slow in breaking her fall.  The wind shot from the blonde as her frame was pancaked against the unyielding ground, the black gal’s larger body driving the wind from her.  Erica was in a daze as Naomi quickly startled her tiny waist pinning the shocked blonde in place, the trapped beauty struggling to breathe.   

Naomi's hands shot forward into Erica's wavy blonde hair and when she had a secure grip the black hell cat began yanking back and forth as hard as she could.  Erica’s shriek filled the air as Naomi ripped the blonde’s head side to side while the pinned down beauty began wildly kicking her heeled feet hoping to free her suddenly burning scalp.   Erica’s was bucking and thrashing her curvy hips trying to dismount her attacker, but Naomi was seated perfectly on her waist and seemed hell bent on ripping Erica's hair from her head.   Naomi ripped Erica’s head side to side causing the stunned beauty to wince her eyes as her scalp was ablaze with pain.  Left and right Naomi ripped wildly pulling the blonde stunners head side to side.  All the while Erica's beautiful face was pursed in pain, the blonde shrieked while bucking against the ground trying to dislodge her crazed attacker.  Naomi continued ripping the pinned beauty’s head around when Erica’s finally freed her right arm and raked her nails down Naomi's muscular thigh.  Naomi winced from the surprisingly stinging trail Erica's freshly manicured nails left and the black woman finally lost her hair hold on Erica’s long locks.  Naomi was furious and quickly changed tactics, latching onto Erica’s hair and this time pulling her rival upward.  Erica again shrieked as her scalp exploded in sudden pain as she was being hauled up to her feet by the hair. 

The referee seemed to slow his count even more as he watched the new blonde Erica fighting Naomi.  Erica was being pulled up and took a forearm to the head that almost sent her back down to the arena floor.  However before the blonde could fall, Naomi maintained her grip on the blonde’s hair and ripped her right back up to a standing position.  Erica’s eyes screwed shut in pain as her entire scalp was ablaze with pain as her body was violently jerked backward and right up into an awkward standing position.  Naomi’s right hand released Erica’s hair and before the stunned beauty could do anything a wicked right cross flew through the air and slammed flush into her temple.  Erica's enchanting eyes rolled back in her head and the blonde spun awkwardly in her heels stumbling forward a few feet.   Erica heard a buzzing in her ears, felt a throbbing pulse shooting in her head, and struggled to stay on her feet.  The blonde had her back to Naomi and Erica was about to drop to her knees when Naomi stepped forward and her left hand snaked into Erica's long blonde mane. Erica shrieked as her body was pulled backward by her hair, but Naomi didn't let up.   Naomi’s right fist flew through the air and again exploded into the side of the aching beauty’s head. 

The referee’s count reached 6 as Natacha prayed the ref would hurry, luckily for her Tasha still hadn’t stirred.  Erica’s eyes flittered back in her sockets and her head shot to the side in response to the jarring punch that would have sent her to the ground, save that Naomi still had a handful of her long hair.  The black woman hauled back on Erica's hair and sent a third punch flying through the air that hit home squarely into the blonde's temple.   The incredible beauty groaned in agony and like a sack of bricks dropped to the ground having no clue where she was.  Her vacant eyes stared straight ahead, as her centerfold body wavered back and forth like a leaf blows in the wind, the blonde not knowing what happened to her.  Erica was about to tip over when Naomi’s right foot shot upward, a huge snap kick slamming flush into the side of the stunned beauties ribcage.  Erica’s body shot sideways landing sprawled chest first on the cold concrete, her entire head filled with pain.

“You picked the wrong bitch to fuck with little girl!” Naomi screamed, the referee’s count only hitting 7.  Erica was in shock on the concrete trying to get her bearings when Naomi bent down and latched onto her hair from behind.  Erica’s eyes tightened as Naomi began hauling the aching beauty up by the hair again.  Erica was on all fours like a dog with Naomi pulling her upward by the hair, and the aching beauty shot her stiletto heel tip straight back.  Naomi immediately let go of Erica’s long hair as her shin was slammed with the spiky heel tip, her right leg giving out.  Naomi’s hands shot down to her wounded shin and that allowed Erica time to scramble up to her feet.  Erica’s hands went to her aching head and starred at Naomi, or the Naomis as it seemed she was starting to see double.  Whether it was the punches to the head or the effects of the few drinks she had watching the matches, Erica blinked a few times and tried to clear her vision.  Naomi gritted her teeth looking down and seeing the scrape on her flesh that Erica’s heel caused and again charged forward wildly.  Erica saw the two Naomi’s charging forward and when the two melded into one it was far too late as the black gal's hands flew up and dug into Erica’s long blonde mane.  Erica gasped as her head was ripped side to side, but this time the blonde fought back quickly getting her hands up into Naomi’s shorter hair and began ripping right back at her aggressor.

The ref’s count was at nine, when the screams filled the air as the two ladies tore into one another wildly ripping and tugging at the other’s hair.  Naomi’s height advantage was a big plus as the four inches she had on her opponent allowed her to get some leverage as she ripped away pulling wildly at Erica’s hair.  Erica suddenly shrieked in pain as her heel got caught in a grove in the concrete and her ankle twisted unnaturally outward.  Erica immediately lost her footing and Naomi was still ripping her around by the hair when both beauties went crashing down to the ground.  Naomi landed on top of Erica but the girls were soon rolling over and over, ripping and tugging wildly at one another’s hair.  Erica’s eyes were glazed with tears but she tried to focus her energy on hurting her crazy adversary.  Over and over the girls went each trying to rip the other’s hair out.  Screams filled the air as they ripped and tugged wildly on their other’s long locks, engaged in a catfight that would make ECW proud.  Naomi rolled over and let go of Erica’s hair quickly pushing off the blonde's shoulder getting position on her rival.  Naomi quickly startled Erica’s waist and pinned her to the ground.  Erica was bucking and trashing and sent a punch forward that had nothing behind it hitting Naomi’s midsection.  The punch didn’t faze Naomi, tightened her muscular thighs squeezing them around the trapped beauties waist.   

The ring bell was rung, Natacha somehow having won the match, the Swede in too much pain to move, but knew that she had to help the blonde girl who had just saved her ass.  Natacha tried to stand, but her knee still didn’t work, yet she knew she had to get to her feet.  Again on all fours, the crowd booing at yelling as Tasha still hadn’t stirred, the Heart Breaker rolled on the ground and latched onto the metal chair.  Natacha used the chair, planting the feet to the ground and pushed herself up.  Pain filled her knee, her entire body put through the ringer, but she was at last standing.  Natacha hoisted the metal chair in the air, and her left leg almost gave out sending her back to the ground, but the blonde somehow stayed on her feet.  Naomi was perched atop of the blonde, who saved Natacha, and the Heart Breaker leapt off of her right foot, swung the chair through the air, and a sick crack filled the air as it connected with the back of the black woman’s head.  Naomi’s body shot to the side off of Erica who scrambled up, and helped Natacha back up to her feet.  The blondes were a site to see, Natacha tople
ss and barely able to stand, and Erica looking sexy in her cut off shorts, and top which barely contained her breasts.  Security finally rushed forward as the match was now over, the Swede had pulled it off without even so much as showing an ounce of in ring prowess.  Both black women were laying on the cold concrete, the crowd screaming at booing as security issued the blondes back up the ramp and to the dressing room, and went over to check on Naomi and Tasha who still hadn’t stirred. 

(Hope you enjoyed reading it, and again I look forward to hearing what everyone thought.  Don’t be shy with comments, feedback, or ideas!  Again post here, or email me at jjj11100@yahoo.com)