News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

35 + Poolside Catfight .. West side of the pool

• 17 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: 35 + Poolside Catfight .. West side of the pool
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2011, 08:45:16 PM »
...now...where's that damn mouthpiece of a lifeguard...

I'm on my break, Katterina. Storm said there are no rules in this fight, so there's no need for me to hang around. I'm going to the movies.  ;)

Lucky there aren't rules or a whole bunch of ya woulda gotten a 'time out' by now. Oh, if you hold her underwater too long, you're the one who has to give her mouth-to-mouth 'n CPR. You break it, you fix it! Just sayin'!  ;) 8) :P

HUGGGGZZZZZ!!!

~LKB~
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 08:51:00 PM by Laurel 'Laurie' Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 04:57:32 AM »
Katterina splashin, and thrashin at her opponent in the pool. Wonder if it is because they checked her profile and saw how hot she looked in swimwear??

Laurie... hmmmm what movie?? Might want to check it out with you, after the pool is cleaned.

LADIES time is almost up, to get votes for yourself. SOME of the rivalries close, as well as the race for over all winner.
Just a few days left!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2011, 02:32:18 AM »
CONGRATS TO MS ROSE !!!! Wowwwwww lady you rocked this poll. You must look VERY good at the pool.
Ms Rose, taking the over all win in the poll!!

Donna 40 again a VERY impressive showing yet could not catch her. Milffight, and fighting mom charlene also VERY good showings.
LADIES I ALWAYS love this, as every one of you had some fan support, makes it more fun for all.
Not to mention the way Gabriela39, Michfight, Gail, and Michelle/wivesfight jumped in barely by the buzzer, and all had double digit votes!! NICE GOING LADIES!!

10 of the ladies having 40 or more votes for them to win.

Individual rivalries !!
Sexy_cat  I admit seeing her photo in the pool, would have put money on this lady to win. THEN Milffight added her own in the pool photo, and outdid the sexy_cat for that win. Still would love seeing this pair of sexy ladies in the same pool, at same time!!

Gail .. came in from nowhere ... just made it into the poll and racked up over 45 votes, needing almost all of them, to beat Jennafights in the end. WELL done to both ladies, was close.

Marnie and Justine_CCSD   the ladies going at it again, with Marnie getting the win this time. YET I have the feeling these 2 sexy ladies may not be done with each other yet!!

Hot Mama.. ladies say a few wrods of thanks to this wonderful lady that suggested this poll!! Kimwrestles looking VERY fine, and Kim honestly it was an honor having you give one of my polls a chance, after bad experiences before. Hot mama won this rivalry, yet I am glad to be meeting both ladies!!

Katterina ... very hot N sexy in her swimwear had to wait  for an opponent willing to give it a go against her.
Michelle definately looks like she can stack up to that challenge and stepped up to take the buxom blonde beauty on.
Michelle was game, but Katterina ended up winning this rivalry.

LADIES THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING PART OF THIS, and letting me share with you!! 
Hope to get Valentine story up this weekend, story for this poll soon as I can.
LATER tonight a VERY SEXY pair of ladies will begin a head to head poll, so watch for it, and let your votes decide!!
Storm