News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Carol Vorderman (50) vs. Claire Sweeney (40) British Celebrity Cougar Catfight

• 25 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
[More photos of Carol and Claire at the bottom of this message]

Claire Sweeney: 40 yrs old - 34D - 5” 8”
{alt}

Carol Vorderman: 50 yrs old - 36DD - 5” 7”
{alt}

Here’s a tasty little spat that has emerged between two mature but very sexy and busty British celebrity women. Carol Vorderman (50) has just been given the award ‘Rear of the Year’ for having the sexiest ass in entertainment in 2011. On receiving the award Vorderman commented: “It makes a nice change from seeing ol’ fat ass Sweeney (Claire Sweeney) having her photo in the newspapers”. Claire Sweeney (40) won the ‘Rear of the Year’ award a few years ago for also having an amazingly sex ass.

Claire Sweeney has responded by saying:

“She should talk, look at the size of her behind”.

To which Carol Vorderman has countered with:

“She’s just jealous because she didn’t win this year”.

Sweeney has since replied:

“What’s there to be jealous of?”.

Claire is well known to us on the fantasy catfight circuit as a formidable mature catfighter who has beaten Davina McCall now on two occasions in their mature catfight battles. McCall has disputed the result on both occasions demanding a re-match based on an unfair voting system. Sweeney has criticized McCall for being a bad loser.

Carol Vorderman has now also gone further and added further insult to Claire Sweeney by saying anyone could beat Davina McCall and beating her does not prove that a fat assed bitch such as Claire Sweeney can catfight. Upon hearing this Claire Sweeney has sent the message out to Carol Vorderman that she should back her words up with action, and stop talking shit all the time. Surprisingly, and to all catfight fans delight, Carol Vorderman has replied:

“Tell Claire if she thinks she can take me in a catfight, she’ll have a big surprise if she wants to give it a go”.

Claire Sweeney responded immediately by sending back a message to Carol Vorderman challenging her to a fight which read:

“I’ve fucking had enough of your insults and bullshit Carol. I would be more than happy to fuck you up in a catfight and humiliate you in front of everyone. You talk and talk, but you can't back it up. I’m going to make you eat your words you stupid little bitch!”

Carol Vorderman upon hearing Sweeney’s challenge to fight has immediately accepted the challenge stating:

“I can’t wait for the opportunity to shut that big mouth of yours Claire and show you how a real woman fights you cocky, over-rated little slut!”

So here we have it, unexpectedly a mature British celebrity catfight between two very busty, full figured and sexy cougars with great asses, eager to fuck each other up to prove to catfight fans out there who is the best woman.

Please choose who you think would be the better catfighter by indicating either CAROL or CLAIRE in a reply post below, and if you wish, adding a comment on why you think your preferred woman would be better than her rival in this catfight matchup.

[This catfight will run for 7 days and end at 8.10pm GMT on Wednesday 13th July]

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Offline w3501

• God Member
carol takes this one and plants her award winning ass squarely on claire's face

Offline JackCatFan

Claire wins for me. Just got too much for Carol in a close fight.

Offline saharrison

Claire the scouse bitch winning this and smothering Carol

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Claire Sweeney all the way she would plonk her cute ass on vordamens face

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Carol won't know what hit her when Claire is done with her. Claire has her down and out in less than 3 minutes, whether cat fighting, wrestling or boxing!

Offline tarrant999

• God Member
Carol looks like a dirtier fighter i vote for her

Offline Vassago

• God Member
Claire is almost a decade younger and would easily lay Carol flat on her back before jumping all over her tits and tummy in order to make Carol submit. I reckon the same thing happening in a staight-forward hairpulling and face-punching brawl with Carol ending up bald as a coot or being battered into a bloody mess as Claire just shows no mercy whatsoever to her fallen opponent. Claire almost challenges Carol into a disgraceful victim mode over Kate Garraway whom Claire has triumphed over the past and I really think Claire would have beaten all the 40+ UK celebs including Liz Hurley.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 11:53:16 PM by Vassago »
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
great match up pollman...like to see um fight in those super tight dresess,carol has a great body so has claire about the same size to..plenty of strength moves a long tirering strip down to s and s and great undies....someone do the story,best match up for a long time...like to do my vote but it looks like its finished...claire to take down carol

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
Claire Sweeney FTW!!! She just looks Mischievous and devilish and I see her whooping up on carol!

Offline Dougie

Claire in a runaway, she would dominate Carol from beginning to end in a NHB CATFIGHT.

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Carol Vorderman is a sexy bitch but she's not enough woman to beat Claire.

Claire is younger and she's better than Carol in all departments. The blonde will rip Carol's tits off in 5 minutes

{alt}

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
With still 4 days to go before the end of this celebrity catfight, Claire Sweeney is dominating and ruthlessly beating the 2011 'Rear of the Year' winner Carol Vorderman.

Rumours are flying of both Davina McCall (43) and Suzy Perry (41) wanting a go at catfighting Claire in the future but now have concerns after seeing Claire's performance against her mature opponent Carol Voderman (50). One source quotes a possible Anglo-American catfight matchup that will see Claire Sweeney (40) taking on the beautiful cougar Jennifer Aniston (42).

{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:56:49 PM by pollman »

Offline Dougie

That would be a great catfight match up Caire Sweeney vs. Jennifer Aniston.Looking forward to seeing that one in the near future.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
That would be a great catfight match up Caire Sweeney vs. Jennifer Aniston.Looking forward to seeing that one in the near future.

Claire Sweeney's (40) impressive skills as a catfighter have definitely allowed her to wipe the floor with her British female opponents recently, so it would be nice to see her step up to the Hollywood league to take on a few high profile names. Claire certainly has a loyal following of fans, so it will be fun to match her up with some really sexy US girls to see how she fares. Especially, Jennifer Aniston (42), who has a fearsome reputation as a catfighter and who has taken down the impressive and sexy Angelina Jolly in two catfight polls so far. Should be an even match between Claire and Jennifer.

Preview:

{alt} VS. {alt}
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 03:07:38 PM by pollman »